Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Specialties Left_bar_bleue0/0Staff Specialties Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Staff Specialties Empty Staff Specialties

Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:41 pm
Hello everyone, I am Urufu, The Great White Wolf. Alright, so listen up~ I am a mod here at BPH, and I specialize in app checking, as well as run a store (called BloodMetal) and group (called The Coven). I also specialize in writing apps and creating powers, especially. As for the app checking, I specialize in checking Human apps. If you are a potential human and would like a bit of help on your application, please feel free to hit me up.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Specialties Left_bar_bleue7380/100Staff Specialties Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Staff Specialties Empty Re: Staff Specialties

Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:45 pm
My introduction has been posted. Now, I specialize in Shinigami, Vizard, Methuselah, and Sugiura applications, as well as making characters. That's basically it...I also run Iblis Rakim Al-Kshatriya's Massive Mecha Emporium.

Tsubine's Character List
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:08 pm
As I've said in my staff introduction, I'm mainly the one who keeps the XAT clean, but I can also check apps - if it's a Quincy or Sugiura app, that is. For the rest, I can't really judge most of the time, but we've got other members for that who can actually do it.

If you ever feel the need for help with creating a Quincy, hit me in XAT or with a PM in the forum.

Staff Specialties 1zz6irn
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:03 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:13 am

Staff Specialties Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Staff Specialties EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Staff Specialties Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum