Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Artorias Erobern VS Ibiki Suika [Platinum Heart Event] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Artorias Erobern VS Ibiki Suika [Platinum Heart Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Artorias Erobern VS Ibiki Suika [Platinum Heart Event] Empty Artorias Erobern VS Ibiki Suika [Platinum Heart Event]

Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:00 pm

«YOU CAN BEGIN FIGHTING»

8/10/2015, 4:00 PM; CST Standard Time

The allure of the morning sun is strong here. This battle is going to take place a cool, spring-like hill around dawn. The opponents will emerge in the center of this grassy field and they will each be separated by fifty feet. From there, they can then begin the match-up. So, let the battle begin!

Artorias Erobern VS Ibiki Suika [Platinum Heart Event] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Artorias Erobern VS Ibiki Suika [Platinum Heart Event] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Artorias Erobern VS Ibiki Suika [Platinum Heart Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Artorias Erobern VS Ibiki Suika [Platinum Heart Event] Empty Re: Artorias Erobern VS Ibiki Suika [Platinum Heart Event]

Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:24 pm

THE MENACING DEVIL GIRL

Ibiki Suika: 11th Captain
聖フェアリーガール

Song: Fuujin Shoujo - Artist: Gengakudan - Words: 568

Boring. That is what Ibiki thought of things so far. The last opponent she faced pretty much buzzed out in the first round when she started throwing around her strength. It was depressing since she had more expectations of this whole Holy Grail battle than that. Hopefully, though, her next opponent wouldn't be as boring.

Thus, as The Menacing Devil Girl walked out a white vortex, she was met with a beautiful sight of lush green hills, a beautiful golden sunset and cool temperatures. As she rubbed her nose, The Miniature-Sized Captain took in the sights and breathed in some fresh air. It certainly did feel relaxing and she was glad she wasn't stuck with a hellish type of arena. As, from the rumors she overheard during her rest, some of the combatants of The Platinum Heart Tournament had gotten some pretty wonky battlefields. Some in space, others in the ocean and some confined to train tracks.

Yuck.

Ibiki preferred the open-range for her style of combat because it allowed for the most fair fight she could give. As, more than anything else, she wanted to give an honest fight and put on a good show for the people witnessing this tournament. Thus, The Platinum Heart listened to her desires and otherwise informed her of the power level her opponent was at. In the form of telepathic bonding, the mind of The Menacing Devil Girl had the volumes of energy that Artorias was capable of producing transferred to it.

When this occurred, Ibki didn't necessarily freak out externally, but she was unnerved mentally. This is because she hadn't expected The Platinum Heart to directly reach out to her in such a way. But -- she was grateful none the less. It meant that she could otherwise adjust her own reaitsu to levels that would be comparable to a Vice Captain or so. And thanks to this knowledge that was bestowed upon her, The Menacing Devil Girl would also otherwise keep her Bankai sealed from this fight. There was no point in giving her opponent something they could overwhelm them unless they specifically asked for it.

At any rate, in the form of a deep, calming breath would Ibiki otherwise have a dull white aura ease around her body to otherwise signify the significant drop in power her body underwent. Muscles relaxed, tensions loosened and she was in tip-top fighting form in her regressed state. It was odd -- really. Normally, she'd often just power up until oblivion to combat most of the otherworldly threats that plagued the Gotei 13. So, to reduce her power would prove to be a rather interesting experience for The Menacing Devil Girl to undergo.

Nonetheless, The Oni Shinigami would start getting some warm-up strides in as she prepped up for battle. A few punches and upper-kicks were all that were needed to begin getting her warmed up and used to this restricted body. So, when she arrived in the center of the field would she then shout out:

"ALRIGHT, C'MON OUT DEMON GUY! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!"

With a scream that shook the ground around them like an earthquake, Ibiki hollered for The Platinum Heart to produce her foe so she could begin fighting.

Truly -- she was growing testy.

Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Artorias Erobern VS Ibiki Suika [Platinum Heart Event] Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Artorias Erobern VS Ibiki Suika [Platinum Heart Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Artorias Erobern VS Ibiki Suika [Platinum Heart Event] Empty Re: Artorias Erobern VS Ibiki Suika [Platinum Heart Event]

Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:47 pm

Song: Intuition (Vindata Remix) - By: Cambio Sun - Word Count: N/A

Artist: 東方 Arrange - Song: Power Night - Word Count: 1040

After calming her nerves and settling down, Ibiki could sense the likes of the Erobern beginning to approach her vicinity. Even in this reduced state were her perception skills still as sharp as ever. The frequency of his energy was quite foul and it led her to believe that perhaps this dark presence approaching her was either demon, hollow or arrancar in nature. So, this would make matters interesting as most of those races often gave the Gotei 13 more than a bit of trouble.

By the time that Artoias would have reached Ibiki, The Menacing Devil Girl would have bowed before him. This was to otherwise signify her respect towards the starting of this match. She was interested in a fair fight and didn't want any cheap shots or anything like that to start things off. Thus, when she turned herself back to an upright position did she then give The Royal Erobern a jovial grin. Of course she was excited for this fight! Fighting was both in an Oni's blood and as a trait of being a Zaraki Captain! To say she was excited was a little more than an understatement.

"Artoias was it? If so, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm quite excited to get things moving. You s ee, I had another promising opponent in my last match, but...the problem was....he had no juice. One chop and he was down for the count. So, that was pretty boring and I'm looking for someone to get the juices flowing. So please, do me a favor and give me a good fight, alright? =w="

The tone of The Oni Shinigami was quite placid and livid as she snickered in and out of her dialogue. There was a high volume of endorphin's being produced within the brain of The Suika Child. This is because her tribe are often quite drunk off the thrill of combat -- and the allure of a good drink. Which is why she'd soon pull out an plum gourd from one of the many series of chains extending from her Zanpukto. It yielded many seals on it because it helped otherwise accommodate the near infinite amount of liquor produced by her spiritual energy and Zan Spirit.

With one hard chug, an ingestion of enough alcohol to kill a horse, The Menacing Devil Girl's faced turned absolutely flushed before she let out a relaxed and serene sigh to get things moving. Oh yes! Her heart was on fire, body hotter than the sun (figurative speaking here) and the girl's entire soul was ready to rumble. But, she wanted her opponent to also feel this same joy. Therefore, she'd materialize a basic kido to make a large red dish with sweet tasting booze in the plate. This container would then hover ever-so-slowly to the right side of Artorias and she'd nudge at him to drink it.

"You should drink that. Don't worry. I haven't laced it in poisons or anything. It's just booze and it helps you focus and break loose. You seem like a rigid and stiff person from that get-up you are wearing. So heck, maybe you could use something to lighten ya up there, Clanky-San."

And like that, she had already given him a pet-name right out the gate. With his heavy armored appearance, it wasn't hard for her to deduce such a simple and childish name. For her, however, it was just a means of banter and fun. There was no ill-intention behind it as she started giggling happily to herself with how much fun she was having with this.

"I'll allow yourself some time to drink and then I'll be coming at you, or you will be coming at me. I don't care which. But I'm giving this verbal warning now so you don't end up surprised when I do strike. =w="

Having said those bold words without the slightest bit of hesitation, Ibiki Suika then decided to do a back flip that took her roughly twenty five or so meters away from the male. Once enough distance had been bridged, The Menacing Devil Girl decided to then take a fighting stance and prepare herself for what was about to come. Her feet soon turned staggered and were placed slightly wider than her hips. This was done so that her weight distribution could be placed at an even fifty-fifty percentage. After her feet and knees were then aligned, The Oni Shinigami let out a laugh and then tensed her abdominal muscles so that her stomach would be rather hard pressed to damage. It also allowed for her to transfer a more hellish forces to her exterminates and allowed for greater defense.

Now with her base stance set-up, the rear elbow and forearms stayed close to her body in order to protect her solar plexus. Following that, her fist could then stay close to her jaw and cheek bone to protect her face and give an appropriate response to physical force to her opponent. With her head titled slightly forward, The Menacing Devil took a sharp breath of air and then grinned as an eruption of indigo and silver energy oozed off her body like a gentle flame.

"Drink, drink, drink and hurry! My blood is pumping for more and I wanna see you smiling, dashin' and thrashin' at me, Clanky-San!"

Voice back at full volume, the earth around them could almost begin to be felt shaking as her jovial energies filled the range. Her feet then responded and started moving back to back to keep an active rhythm. The signs all pointed towards the fact that the girl was ready and prepared to have a hard and fun fight. The only question remained was: could Artorias otherwise live up to the hype and meet this Oni Shinigami's expectations? Only mother fate knew the answer to those questions -- and for his sake -- Ibiki hoped that fate could indeed bring that satisfaction. Otherwise -- she was gonna turn into quite the grouchy oni!

"And please....DON'T BORE ME! =w="

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:40 pm
[adm]I'm leaving a notice for Zaz to otherwise post in the next week or so. If not, then we'll have to skip him to move on with the event.[/adm]

Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Artorias Erobern VS Ibiki Suika [Platinum Heart Event] Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Artorias Erobern VS Ibiki Suika [Platinum Heart Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:27 pm

Song: Intuition (Vindata Remix) - By: Cambio Sun - Word Count: N/A

Artist: Spelunker - Song: ぽんぽこぺいん - Word Count: 1013

Ohohoho~

Things were certainly starting to get a bit interesting as these two opponents started to exchange words with one another. The Lil' Oni's opponent seemed to have taken great offense to his new nickname. It seemed he clearly didn't like being referred to as a piece of clankly metal. With al lthe comical gestures he made, The Suika Child couldn't help but let off a small laugh in return before taking a huge chug of her booze to clear her throat from seeing such a sight. Oh Well~! Just who was Ibiki one to give names to those who clearly didn't desire them? If he didn't like that alias, she'd surely bestow upon him a new one! So, with a snicker, she echoed out her new title for the male:

"Ooooooo, is that so? I guess I'll call you Armor-Chan~ =w="

Then, as Ibiki observed him taking a rather huge gulp of the booze she offered him, at least she could tell that the male wasn't boring. If nothing else, The Demon could now begin to feel his energy pumping up a bit. His vitality would be boosted, speed enhanced, powers augmented by two times and overall he'd feel a sense of empowerment and new willpower coursing through his metaphysical veins. What The Menacing Devil Girl actually did was give her opponent a buff to better allow him to tap further into his powers to give a good show and fight. And, as far as mental aspects go, a sharper and quicker mind was going to be needed to deal with a nimble and fast foe like Miss Suika!

"Oh maybe just Balls, as it is clear you have enough of them to drink my booze. I'm happy you did!"

Ibiki would then let off a massive grin across her face as she was very pleased with his decision. She always loved it when a person partook in her booze because it was, in essence, a reflection of her spirit. And if her spirit was too rotten to drink, then there was obvious adjustments she needed to make in herself to better produce a sweet, rich and tasteful liquor to guzzle down. As at the end of the day -- Ibiki just wanted people to liker her booze and have a merry time with her!

BUT ALAS, ENOUGH ABOUT THAT! There were more improtant things on the horzion to worry about. They were in the middle of a battle for what was essentially The Holy Grail. Such unimportant matters could stand to wait by the wayside until after the match was settled. Many other foes were advancing in their brawls and Ibiki wanted to quickly join their ranks if possible.

Henceforth, for these reasons and more is why The Zaraki Captain starting to become more focused on doing battle. Of course, however, the true and ultimate intent on getting a good fight out of this. So, slowly, but surely, the words of Th Demonic Foe started to drown out and her focus became intent on getting to the fun part of this match-up. She needed some action and this demon was going to provide some. If he couldn't? Well, he'd just have to take the brunt of her oni wrath and call it a day.

"You'll receive no more metal jokes once you actually peek my interest, Ballsy-Kun~!"

Ding-ding-ding!

The match started in a flash. With no more words or filler, The Menacing Devil Guy appeared within a flash before her tall and armored opponent. Judging by his size, Ibiki assumed she was going to have to stay close range and fast in order to make an impact on him. Therefore, The Oni Shinigami started circling around the opponent. Weaving in, weaving out. However, in between each weave, she struck fast and hard. Front torso, back torso, ribs, elbows, upper arms and shoulders were areas she targeted in order to take the wind out of his upper-offensive moves.

Should these even graze him, then the chances of The Erobern feeling pain and damage were more than real. Scratches, dents and holes in his armor could be induced from these fierce punches as her intense strength smashed against his body like a Mack Truck crushing a small sedan. In fact, with enough gutso, the male could even be sent hurdling backwards by around twenty feet or so from the shock wave associated with these strikes. If nothing else, it wouldn't be something easily absorbed or dodged.

In the mean time, Ibiki would emerge behind him one more time and begin thrusting a strong amount of spiritual energy and physical strength into her right elbow. Pressing on her right fist with her left hand, The Menacing Devil Girl let out a shout before diving straight in for a hellish elbow strike to the males spine to finish up her combo of attacks. This could produce a small explosion around a half city block range and induce noticeable damage to the male. Anything ranging from lowered speed, diminished durability or decreased stamina were possible from these attacks.

As, at the end of the day, it was meant to lower his health bit by bit and test the ground a bit to see what he would do. So, The Zaraki would be interested to see if he could keep up with this level of combat as she tried to restrain herself from using too much heavy strength. But she knew, at a vice captain level, he should be able to deal with a little bit of pain, no? So, she'd call out to him one last time with these words:

"So, Ballsy-Kun, are you sitll breathing? If so, let's kick this up a notch. I wanna see what your made of. =w="

And with that, the ball would be in The Erobern's court. What he decided to do with it -- would be up to him!

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:45 pm

«SENDING OUT EVENT NOTICES NOW»

Alright, it's time to start leaving notices in threads now. Having said that, I feel that Zaz has another 72 hours in order to respond to this thread. After the 72 hour mark, I am allowed to give the go ahead to skip him at any moment until he posts an OOC note explaining his situation. If deemed approval, we will extend. If not, we'll write a conclusion for what happened to his character or simply have him get attacked by the assaults given by Ibiki.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:47 am
REVIEWING

Ho'kay, since it is about to be November, I'm going to go ahead and lock out this fight. We'll assume the attack was enough to overpower Art and Ibiki would move to the next round.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum