Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Two Week Hiatus  Empty Two Week Hiatus

Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:16 am
So here's the deal, I am going away tomorrow on a two week trip with my father. I have not seen him since I was fourteen, it will be twenty minutes from home or twenty miles I guess somewhere around that. To describe me as anxious would be an understatement, I've got cats and pets who've been family for me in hard times. So being away from them for two weeks if gonna be really hard. It's the first time since I was much younger that I have been away from my mom and home. So it's gonna be interesting, if anyone has some stress release exercises let me know. I could certainly use them, it's costing me sleep tonight at least. I'm too stressed to fall asleep so watching some youtube and other stuff, I will be returning on the Sixth of September to my home not sure if I will be on. Everyone's got my cell I'll be checking in at some point with Kakeru and a few others. You can reach me through him, Circa, or my number if someone wants it post a message here..And if I'm okay with it I'll pm you it.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Week Hiatus  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Two Week Hiatus  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Two Week Hiatus  Empty Re: Two Week Hiatus

Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:32 pm
[adm]I'm moving this into archives since this was double posted.[/adm]

Two Week Hiatus  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum