Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower Left_bar_bleue11500/20000 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower Empty Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower

Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:21 pm

The humming of the plane would echo through the skies, having flew past several bodies of water and heading into the mainland of Japan. The early morning temperature was surely enough to keep the man alert and focused, the chills of the passing breeze whipping past him as he kept his gaze on the ground below. They were looking for a forest, a heavily vegetated one that bordered a close by village. 'That's right, that village might not be there at all anymore. Let's see if I can remember where the general location was.' he pondered as he veered the plane towards the right. He closed his eyes, trying to concentrate as he attempted bringing on a vision of his past counterpart in order to find the area that they were looking for. It wouldn't be long before they made it to the general area though, so he was sure that the vision would last long before they would get into a position where he would need to steer the plane again.

It was still worth a shot, knowing that if he didn't directly get the whereabouts from his previous life, it was going to take the both of them some time to find it on foot, since the specific forest parameter was well hidden by various traps and ocular apparitions. His scouter wasn't going to pick it up since all of his previous data on genjutsus had been wiped out of his database, so he would need to manually put it in himself or experience such vision based powers all over again if he was going to be able to record them. He slowly closed his eyes, giving a deep breath as he tried to concentrate on the task at hand on forcefully causing a vision about the Lex that was part of the Prailius clan within Hoshigakure, the Star Village. He needed that information, it was the only way that they were going to be able to keep themselves from causing too much trouble out in the open of the forest area.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Lex Prailius on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower Empty Re: Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower

Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:35 pm

Minerva was close to finishing the book she was currently reading. It contained some intriguing ideas on Alchemy she hadn't tried, or at least she hadn't remembered doing. She was interested in working on it, but it will just have to wait, after all she was busy tagging along with this mysterious person piloting the plane. She hadn't known Lex for a long time, they were still getting acquainted, but everything seems to be smooth between them so far. So in that case it would seem rude to just up and disappear on him just like that. She could inform him that she would be away for while, but it seemed that decision didn't suit her. Anyway there was always time for later.

Currently they were flying over what she presumed to be Japan. She didn't bother to ask, knowing Lex he would inform her of any information that was pertinent anyway. Much of the area around them seemed to be heavily forested, nothing but a sea of green as far as the eye could see. Whatever they were looking for would be rather difficult if Lex didn't know exactly where the item was.

“So are you going to tell me about this pet or am I am going to have to wait to find out?” she asked with a girl annoyance in her tone of voice, not forgetting the talk they had back at the temple.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower Left_bar_bleue11500/20000 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower Empty Re: Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower

Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:44 pm

The man was still trying to concentrate on the vision he was attempting to have, but he was suddenly cut from his thoughts by Minerva's words as he heard her asking about the 'pet' he had mentioned earlier. He turned a bit to face her as he decided to answer right away, not wanting to give the wrong impression that he was ignoring her if he still tried to force a vision. "Well, if you're worried about space in the cockpit, then you're just fine. She's pretty small in stature and is very polite, so she'd make sure to keep you comfortable during your trip." he would chuckle. After a few moments he would become serious again, not sure that she would take his runabout answer lightly, so he decided to give her a real one to satisfy her girlish curiosity.

"She's a very old friend, one of my past lives had the ability to have a summon that was specifically tied to his clan. This summon was a species of fox that came in various sizes and they were pretty powerful. In this case, they had a very innate and very dangerous ability to retrieve information, techniques, and abilities from people. This is very useful for someone like me, since I don't want to take any chances and allow people to get the better of me in case I get into a serious fight and have to protect anyone." he explained. He felt he may have been babbling more than explaining near the end of it all, humming in thought as he turned to face towards the front and then suddenly had an image flash into his mind.

He didn't know what it was, he wasn't even sure if it was just him turning around quickly and he was experiencing a glint of the sun shining into his eyes at that one moment, but out of nowhere he noticed that there was a clearing coming up a hundred meters ahead. He slowly descended as the speed also decreased, something almost nagging at him in the back of his mind that this is where their journey would start as far as the search for the summon. What he said about her powers was not a lie, this was quite a game changer if he could get his hands on it, and this was rather important for him to get to as soon as possible.

Last edited by Lex Prailius on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:52 pm

Minerva rolled her eyes at Lex's lame attempt at a joke. But she raised an eyebrow as he described the abilities and talents this pet possessed. Assuming that he was telling the truth, the abilities did sound powerful. The more she got to know this person, the more questions went unanswered.

“I am not sure that I heard you correctly, you said one of your past lives?” She leaned toward Lex. “What do you mean by that? What kind of people have access to that kind of power? Where would a person find such a summon?”

She asked one question after another, but stopped abruptly. She felt that she was starting to ask too much about him. She had to be careful, being too curious could be dangerous. She did want answers, but probing him for a response may not be the best way to go about it. Tagging along on this adventure and observing alongside him is the current plan and asking certain questions may jeopardize their traveling relationship. It seems that the things he was searching for was to make him more powerful. Perhaps he would use that power to eliminate her if he perceived her to be a threat by knowing too much.

On the other hand, Lex had been open to answer any questions so far and hadn't appeared to be keeping secrets intentionally. He didn't seem to have a problem telling her about the sword and as far as she could tell, the sword was definitely magical. But is was difficult to tell what was on his mind. Really the only time they spoke was when he had to say something relating to their travels. He didn't engage in small talk. She decided to try that, get to know him about things unrelated to their travel. Perhaps she will unlock some other knowledge.

“What is your favorite color?” she asked out of nowhere.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:57 pm

Her questions didn't really surprise him, but it was still overwhelming him all the same as he heard her bombard him with inquiry after inquiry. Because he took a moment to try and finally answer her though, she would finally ask him an unrelated question about his favorite color. Now that, was a new one. He tried to recollect himself as he decided to answer what he believed was safe to answer, starting with her first serious question. "Ummm well... the lives thing... there are different variations of me in the past, kind of like reincarnations, but a bit more complicated than that. Each one did not have knowledge of the other, and most of the time the separation of time between each variation of me is usually from one hundred years apart from each other to about a thousand or even a two thousand year gap of another Lex being created in existence. Most of them have a significant change about them, but for the most part, they're practically identical to each other. With that said, on to your next question, I personally don't know much about it myself, since it wasn't me who experienced it. It's the same with the sword earlier, I don't truly know its power, I can only speculate off of the visions I've had about each of their lives." he explained. Long winded, as always. But he couldn't help it, Lex had a habit of describing things to the fullest, even when he didn't necessarily need to.

The truth was, even with his habit to go into full detail about things, he was still holding back on the answers of her last two questions, conveniently avoiding them with his last answer that he gave. He was still trying to wrap his head around why she had suddenly asked about his favorite color of all things, but he figured he would entertain it, since the plane was practically skidding across the ground at this point and coming to a halt in the somewhat fairly sized clearing. Once he got the plane to fully stop to the point where he could safely turn the engine off and then hop his way out of the cockpit to the ground below, he would turn to face Minerva to see if she would follow him down or wait, more than likely testing to see if he would be a gentleman and catch her or something. "By the way, my favorite color is blue and grey, what about yours?" he would ask, figuring that it was the polite thing to do. He wasn't exactly fond of small talk, especially during a situation such as this in which he would need to concentrate to see if he could find the location that they needed to find first before they could even attempt getting one of the Prailius clan summons.

Last edited by Lex Prailius on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:31 pm

Minerva listened as he answered her questions. His alleged multiple versions of himself in the past seem like a rather elaborate lie to her. However, where she was from, such a story would not have been all that unreasonable. Regardless, she accepted the fanciful story for what it was. What was more important anyway was that he didn't answer the questions of the origin of that power. It was be expected. She didn't think that he would actually tell her anyway. It is not like they knew each other for very long. It did seem odd to her that he was comfortable for her to tag along. Maybe this is some sort of trap. Perhaps he would steal her magic or use her in some weird experiment.

Before she could ponder more, apparently they had reached their destination as he guided the plane down to the ground. Lex remained quiet during this time and Minerva decided to do the same so he could concentrate on landing properly without distraction. Only after leaving the craft did he finally answer her other question irrelevant to the previous conversation. She raised an eyebrow as if acknowledging the answer from him.

Still sitting in her seat she looked around not sensing or seeing anything out of the ordinary yet in this new location. With parasol in hand she jumped and glided down next to Lex, Mary Poppins style.

“So where exactly is this place?” she asked, ignoring his inquiry on her favorite color.
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:32 pm

Noticing that she wasn't answering his previous question, he decided to move on after seeing her glide down to the surface, just as he predicted. They walked for no more than a few seconds before she asked another question, making the young man think as he tried to come up with an answer that wouldn't get her annoyed or anything. It wasn't like he was trying to, but the fact that he didn't get any vision on the whereabouts of the mountain or even what it looked like was going to make this rather difficult to explain. "Ummm... I don't know. I never got a vision showing me exactly where it was..." he started, thinking on it more as he figured out what to say. It had to do with his earlier statement about being able to see things from his previous lives, and judging from her reaction of ignoring all of the information he said the first time, he was guessing that she didn't believe him about such things.

He stopped for a moment after finding a good location to stop, figuring that it was best to think of that vision now than later so that way he could get a good fixation on where the border was for the mountain. "Give me a moment, I'm going to need some time to concentrate and force the vision." he insisted, leaning on one of the trees nearby before closing his eyes and trying to concentrate on the Lex that was relevant to this situation. It would take him about three minutes, but he would finally begin seeing things within his mind's eye, images solidifying and becoming less skewered by the fog within his mind.

The dark skinned male would run through the forest, the low sound of his equipment randomly slapping against his clothing as he dashed past the trees and shrubbery in order to get to his destination. He wasn't sure if Qaito's words were true, hearing about the awesome power of their own clan's summons. It was rather hard for him to believe that they had such capability, such techniques to be able to take other people's abilities. 'That seems rather far-fetched, but Qaito hasn't been wrong yet, and he's from the royal branch of the Prailius. I doubt he would steer me wrong when it comes to our own clan.' he pondered, running through the forest at a high speed as he ran in the direction that was on the map. Unfortunately, he didn't have the particular flower that Qaito kept explaining that was necessary for him to get to the hidden area in the first place, making him regret that he didn't take one of the flowers from either the princess or Qaito when he got the chance. 'Damnit... this sucks! Now what am I going to do?' he thought, stopping as he reached a tree, pounding the side of his fist against it as he grumbled in annoyance. Qaito had explained something about there being a rose that was purposefully grown outside of the genjutsu barrier for this particular reason, but it was still going to be tough to get it. He was going to have to come up with something in order to find that flower.

Last edited by Lex Prailius on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:50 pm

She nodded her head in understanding as he explained to her that he didn't receive his vision. She watched him curiously as he moved to find a proper location to think. In this moment she resisted the temptation to poke him on the nose as he closed his eyes. She had her hand a inch from his face but she composed herself and skipped away to nearby field of grass and flowers. She bent over and reached for a couple of flowers and brought a handful to her nose, inhaling a whiff of it's sweet, exotic smell. She laid down and began to roll around giggling. She begin plucking the petals one by one and tossed them haphazardly in the air. Afterwards she stretched out her limbs and stared at the blue sky and watched the puffy white clouds. Unlike Eldrazi, the climate here in this region of Japan was pleasant. It was a comfortable temperature and there wasn't swarming insects everywhere.

She turned her head to see what Lex was doing. He was still by the tree in deep thought. She closed her eyes to think, imitating him. It was vague but she could feel something. Unlike before, she couldn't sense the sword probably because it was in a dormant state. This time there was something here. But she couldn't pinpoint the location. She would wait for Lex to recover before she would say anything.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:28 am

He was still in quite a bind, wondering exactly what he was supposed to do in order to get into that secret location. If he was going to mass produce that special wood material and the rare metal alloy that was in that forest, he was going to have to improvise to get in there it seemed. But if he knew anything about his clan, he could account for them being as thorough as possible and that they didn't mess around when it came to hiding things from those they felt unwelcome to learn their secrets. He wasn't any good with genjutsu and he knew that, so trying to understand how the actual barrier worked to try and bypass it with another genjutsu would be a waste of time. He also had a feeling that he couldn't see the forest from above, believing that from the stories he heard about this place, it was actually inside of the humongous mountain and he couldn't simply hover above it in order to see its location, even without any genjutsu layer being involved. His next thought was to travel through the ground in order to at least sense where this forest was after getting far enough under the mountain, but despite him believing that the clan couldn't put a genjutsu to 'throw' him off of the path, he highly doubted that something as simple as the Mole Hiding Jutsu would be unaccounted for. The clan probably had several deadly traps that would go off if he got anywhere near the vicinity without the proper materials to get in.

That was his only option though, he felt the most comfortable dealing with earth and wind and if he got caught in a bad situation, at least he had an entire encasing of earth he could use to try and protect himself. Lex took a few more moments running this plan through his head before finally settling on it being his only shot, the man starting to perform his Mole Hiding Jutsu as he halfway seeped into the ground before he suddenly heard something call out to him. "I had a feeling you would try to force your way into the forest Lex, quite typical. Here, I have the flower in order for you to get inside so you don't have to go through the hassle." the voice claimed, making Lex abruptly stop his descent into the earth below before he turned around to see who it was. It was none other than his clansman Qaito, his traditional black robe with blue trimming on him. "Well... I'm not going to lie, I doubt I would have gotten too far in there without running into trouble." he exclaimed, rubbing the back of his head with a sheepish smile before walking up to him and grabbing the flower.

As unamused as the teenage Prailius seemed, he didn't stop Lex from taking the flower before he pointed towards what seemed like a random tree, catching the older Prailius' attention. "See that tree over there, the one with the mark at the trunk of it? One meter below it has a Prailius rose growing there. It looks like that there is nothing at that spot and that it's normal ground, but that is another infinite genjutsu making it seem that way, when in fact there is a small hole there for the flower to grow and for sunlight, air, and rain to interact with it. If you ever find yourself needing a last resort flower to get inside, remember that there is one at that spot." he exclaimed. Lex hummed in thought as he looked at the two-toned colored flower in his hand, then at the tree that had the Prailius clan insignia etched into the trunk of it. He could only hope that there would be no need for it, but time had a funny way of forcing people's hand in dire situations.

Lex's vision slowly faded to perfection as he waited a moment to catch his bearings. It was so simple to him now, how to get inside without much effort. He would make his way towards the tree he remembered seeing in his vision slowly counting his steps from the original location of the infinite genjutsu of the mountain side and out towards the tree. With over four hundred years or so passing by since that variation of Lex being alive, the landscape was bound to naturally change tremendously since then. Without too much trouble though, he managed to spot the etched Prailius clan insignia on one of the trunks of the trees. If Minerva was watching, he was sure this was going to look rather strange to her on what he was about to do next, but he knew he needed that flower, so he knelt down on one knee and slowly reached his hand out towards the ground, making it seemingly seep through the forest floor one inch at a time. Eventually he would feel the resemblance of a flower and plucked it from its stem, slowly lifting it up from its hole before finally being able to see it come into view. In his grasp was the very flower that he had envisioned, a rose that had both silver and deep blue petals. He looked towards Minerva with a smirk as he stood up while sliding the stem of the flower into his breast pocket of his jacket. "I think we're all set to go now. On to the next treasure!" he said excitedly before heading towards the mountain side once again.

Last edited by Lex Prailius on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:47 pm

Minerva saw Lex move in her peripheral vision. He seems to be looking around for something on the ground, so apparently whatever he was searching for must be close by. She decided to play catching butterflies rather than be bored watching Lex look around. She didn't bother to help as he didn't offer. Perhaps she would just get in the way. Or maybe like before in the Eldrazi temple, finding the item was a straight forward affair.

She was caught off guard when he stated that he was done finding what he needed after barely a minute had passed. She stood up and walked towards him.

“...What do you mean? Are you telling me you already found what you came here for?” she asked curiously.

She felt the presence of something on him, perhaps the very item in question. He had a silly smile on his face she couldn't help but be suspicious about.

“Would you mind showing me?” Almost skeptical that he was telling the truth.

She realized how she sound and didn't meant to come off as demanding.

She took a half step back.

“Oh I see, this must be a joke. You are just playing right? You almost had me.” she said beginning to turn around, trying to hide her curiosity of the item.

But it was no mistake. He did find it somehow. And it wasn't a random object to trick her. Whatever he picked up was emanating some magic, however faint it was. She didn't want to speculate further until she saw it with her own eyes.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum