Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) Left_bar_bleue0/0Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) Empty Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers)

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:07 am
Nickcca was siting in a etety space waiting for his captian or cpatians to ariive to wacth over his trianing incase anythign went wroung and becomes to dangous the wind blew past his hiar. He wanted to start but he knew if tired miral his step mother or anythig n and smack on the head for doing due haveing some one keep an eye on him is for his and everyone safety he sighs waiting. he taped his foot anoyed this the day he been waiting for all his life to get to bankai and trian even harder atfer to become really stoung. He think to child hood while he waiting think all the trianign all thign he went tought since he apoted by his mothere he love this place soo much since the day he lost his eye.

He stood up haering someone comeing he slime and was happy and with hoped it was a captian to oversee his trianing today. He pull his zanpktos in excment he really happy and over joy. " At last what keep ya I really thinking you wont trun i been really eictxced for last few days now i could even sleep i was soo happy i can't belive it now let get start shall we." Poeople who did not know would think he was being very rude about telling he was waiting but it the way he is since he saw most cpatian and soul reapers as family he tought it was ok to tlak like that. When peopel told him off he did understand to him the captian where fine most of the time like a child he taping his foot still waiting to get started.

No one can blame him tought this was part of his dream to become stonger by lreaning bankai and hpefully makeing it as a captian he had the same goofy slime like he did as a kid. " And you better trest like a kid i like four hundared and tewety now I not a kid anymore will you won't be to treat me like one atfer i lreaned bankai." Nickcca keep forgetting in some people eyes he still be that kid who come to the SS so many yaer abd been rised by soul reaper and even today most will see as a child.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) Left_bar_bleue60/100Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) Empty Re: Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers)

Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:55 am

This job was designed for a captain and was even sent to individual captains so they could assist this boy in his efforts. Sitting in the squad 12 barracks was a man with dark skin wearing a green coat over his shinigami garbs and a black afro that made his most distinguishing feature. he looked at a screen in front of him and clicked a few buttons before spinning around in the swivel chair and sighing. "Oh brother... all this work is turning me into a bum...huh?" The man noticed an envelope on the table he was now facing. Everyone in the else was typing away trying to devise strategies against the Espada and demons. This black man however leant forwards and swooped up the envelope. It was already opened and addressed to nobody. Within, was a request on a nice sheat of paper. A lot of it was tricky to understand but this guy knew exactly who wrote it.

"Haha... that boy still hasn't got it yet? I owe him for not completing it previously." The man stood up and pushed the envelope into his jacket pocket before grabbing his Vice captain badge off the table and walking out of the door. "He wants a captain to deal with this... I know Bankai and that should be enough. Plus, i know the guy somewhat." Who was this man? His name was Rola Karondai and was a very helpful and compassionate man. He loved to make people happy and smile which is one reason why he wanted to help in the place of his captain. The letter told him of a location where Nickcca would be and that was where Rola quickly walked to. Spinning around a corner, he notice Nick in front of him and without even a moments hesitation the eager guy leapt to his feet and began to talk. "Haha... Its nice to see your doing so well nickcca. You have a lot of energy in you, that's good I like to see power in peoples eyes." Rola folded his arms and stood in front of Nickca with a large grin. He was glad he had met him again. "So if your wondering what Im doing here, Im gonna repay my debt that i owe you. I spotted your letter in my captains barracks and decided to take the task in his place. I hope that's alright with you?" Rola scratched his afro a bit while laughing to himself. Maybe taking a captains job wasn't such a good idea.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) Left_bar_bleue0/0Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) Empty Re: Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers)

Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:10 am
Nickcca saw Rola he may a captian anymore but come last time he blanked and fliped out Rola was more then eongth to clam him down use a needle on him even it hard eongth getting of Nickcca in the frist place. He noded and slimed knowing this will be when lreans at lreast to manfest his zanputkos but just to be safe i ncase he flips he threw his needle at Rola for safe keeping just incase. " As we know form last time you might need to keep that needle on you just incase I flip agian then if do flip into Puppet you use got a more easy way of kocking me out." Nickcca then stab bot hhis sorwd to the ground and stood back form them sence the last time he tired he trianing to do it right this time.

Nickcca face trun sirouos this the moeant of trufth he start to rise his spirual pressure little by little and pull a some papers he read out he cant the masfestation spell that made for him to keep his mind and body in check. " Monkey Rian Dagon keep my mind and soul in check has chant this spell let me become stonger without this wolrd becomeing ...I now manerfest you Drankmoi, Tiger show you ya ture sleve and let get trianing started." Alll the wind got strong his engey flew flew into the sky the could went drak and thunder of black and withe came dow non to the sorwrd and light hits the blades smoke flew up.

Nickcca spirtual was high now even tought sloud of made flip by now but it did not at the spell was a secess on that apart but the real question is did made both his zanputkos manerfest themsleves.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) Left_bar_bleue60/100Bankai trianing part 1 ( open to all Captians and soul reapers) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:32 am

Rola still stood with his arms crossed over his chest. He watched as the overly eager Nickcca began to go right into training without Rola even saying they were starting. Either way, it was good to see he had such high hopes for himself that he could probably fulfil. Rola lifted one of his arm up to grab an incoming needle that was hurled at him. His hand grabbed it out of the air and dropped it into his other pocket so he knew where it was. Rola then nodded to Nick as he knew exactly what the inner version of himself is capable of. "Just be careful with the raising of pressure because we don't want you trying to kill me again."

The wise vice captain knew what had to be done to attain the bankai state. It involved entering your own inner world with your spirit and that was exactly what nickcca needed to be doing. However, he obviously needed the reitsu to even get inside. Rola spoke once more before Nick got a bit too far into it all. "Nick... I want you to get inside your inner world. Do you know how to do that? Concentrate your reitsu so you can speak with your spirits and allow passage into their realm." Rola was trying something that he did when he gained his bankai. In theory it would be a lot safer and would work better for nickcca as he wouldn't attack Rola in this state of training. There was only a little Rola could do, the rest was up to Nick himself. If he were to train in the Sereitei, its likely he may blow something up but within his own mind he could blow up whatever and it wouldn't be as catastrophic to everyone around him.

"Good luck Nickcca... Ill keep an eye on you in case your watchamacallit side starts to interfere while your inside"

Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:41 am
Nickcca noded he knew that a safer way he cloase his eye no he won't lose froucs his riase alittle more he knew he at the spell limt at keep him in control in mind his see the spirts outline and said. " I know you wanted to come out but it won't be safe palse let in my inner wolrd just this time for my bankai trianing I need to do so let me in my...Inner wolrd" as said that he start to opne his eyes to see it made into the inner wolrd this the moanant if trufth did it work or did fial this time round he knew how to get into his innier wolrd. But most he can't control when to come or not due to puppet but this time round he came priead with a spell to keep at bay the spell he use at the start would hopefully done his work.

Alll he can is withe back and something was dorping his head it flert snow he knew his inner wolrd was made wither and black snow but the real qestion is did really make into wolrd. Or was just a coqiunice it started snowing in the real wolrd as well olny time will as he know Rola is wacthing him if get bankai today he done what none esle did. He will he frist pure soul reaper to reach bankai at the age of 420 he alreadythe youngest for shinkai. " Al right let i know made aother record let start."
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:19 am

~within the Realm~

"Get up out of the snow and stand nickcca." A Vigorous voice could be heard from the distance but enough to make it seem like the voice was in his head. However, it really wasn't but twas the voice of a beast that stood behind Nick. the entire area had slowly become a snow covered forest and stood atop a mound of said snow stood a tiger. Its body was as white as the snow around it and its face was staring straight at nick as though he was trying to spot something behind him. The Tiger simply stood there and looked. He gave a slight sigh and a grunt without moving his head nor body in the slightest. He wanted to know why nickcca had decided to join him in his winter but without Nickcca even having to say anything he could take a wild guess at his reasoning. His voice had echoed through the Tigers mind earlier so the answer was already staring him in the face. Tiger stopped staring at Nick and began to walk in the direction he just came from. "Come Nick... we must meet with my other half so we can undergo this... training"

~Outside the realm~

Rola stood watching Nick as his reitsu peaked into his inner world. he was pleased that his old friend was doing well for himself and had kept healthy. As Rola said, he would sit by and watch in case the monster within decided to attack. "Well i better make myself comfortable... go get em nick" Rola walked off and grabbed a chair before coming back and placing it right in front of his young friend. he then pulled out a book from his coat that was titled "Mechanics and vehicles" then began to read through the many pages.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:26 pm
Nickcca stood solwly and hread every word tiger said and nods and follew Tiger he wondered why he not with Drakamori and what the hell did mean by other maybe it his bankai test. Nickcca solwy stood up he forget hwta he inner wolrd look black and withe snow falling for mthe sky it was soo butifull it was beath takeing for him he wlak with tiger. As he did that he wanted to ask it a question conderisering his training and why Puppet was no where to be seen this gave a uneasy feeling about his test. " Ummm may I ask where my other side he not aroud normal he jump out right about now and say some insluting thing knowing him ot attack him one of the two."

As ask he look back to ther sky still follwing the tiger wondering what is goig nto happen next this rather excieting aswell as uneasy but he can't play around like shinkai. This he stay totaly froucs if wanna obtian bankai so he put his eyes back on to Tiger and sees he knew now this was going to be the longest day of his life.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:12 am

Tiger did not stop walking to answer his question. He didn't really want to hear anything from nick until they got to their destination but this topic was something that even Tiger was uncertain of. Walking in strides, Tiger began to speak once more. "That thing you call the puppet has been gone for some time now. Not a long time, but I haven't seen him these past few days..." Tiger began to think to himself. yes it was odd for that guy not to appear and slag off the one he's possessed but at the same time, it's not surprising that this thing was hiding. The two walked out of the snowy white forest and into a new area that had an opposite feeling. It was dark, dead and dull with withered tree's and ash. Tiger looked rather out of place here, but he knew where he was going.

Taking a few more steps into this black alternative of his own part of this world, Tiger stood atop a slightly higher mound of dirt and ash to take a look. he smelt something nearby that was definitely familiar to him. "Shes here..." Tiger continued to look onwards, but hadn't realised the person he was commenting was behind him. Walking up behind the two was the other spirit that lived here with tiger: Drakmori. She looked like some weird gothic demon woman with a sadistic nature and mischievous intentions. "Oooh... has Nick come to play again today? Or has work finally broken you?"
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:40 am
Nickcca looks at Drakmori and noded the two zanputkos spirt always been there for him since his young age of eight but something was a miss normaly Puppet wolrd show up by now. " While Puppet goneget shight to the point guys I know ya both gonna hate this I wanna lrean Bankai so I am guess you both nowi here to make submit since that how it normal goes unless you something esle in mind." As he said theose words the ground stoke as he flet to flimer feeling he knew it Puppet on his way look he wanted to over haer the convo so why now did Puppet wanted to show up now. He then looked at Tiger and Darkamori like they knew something he did not then agian Puppet does hold other hlaf of his ture power so he had Puppet is inloved somehow.

"Don't tell me Puppet is apart of all this no wonderer why i fliped every i tired till now i sould know better my trianing was going harder than this."
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:36 pm

Drakmori just looked at Nick and wasn't exactly stunned at what he was saying, but gave an awkward smile as though she didn't really know how to reply. Tiger, being a tiger couldn't make facial expressions so he just spoke on both of their behalf. "Puppet, he knows what your trying to do and isn't likely to co-operate at all. However, I get a feeling that he wants you to earn the power so he can control it instead of you. That is why I made sure we moved so puppet wouldn't be able to find us but It seems he knows where we have moved to." Drakmori hold her hand up to her cheek and tilted her head a bit. "oh dear... this isn't going to be much fun for us after all"

She said that, because what Nick named Puppet was moving very close and knew exactly where they were. Nobody could tell where he had moved to at this point, until a hand reached over and pat Nick on the back. A cold feeling of death and insanity from behind the group fell over as the evil boy stood behind his host. "Hello.... Nick!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum