Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coolest attack names Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Coolest attack names Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Coolest attack names Empty Coolest attack names

Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:07 am
This is a very simple thread/game if you will. Just name off your top 5 Favorite names of techniques. You can pick English or Direct translation. And then, for each, explain why you feel it sounds so cool or why it's so cool to you.

1. Senpou: Chou Oodama Rasen Tarengan (Naruto Uzumaki)

2. Gomu Gomu no Reo Bazuka (Monkey D. Luffy)

3. Fainaru Furasshu (Vegeta)

4. Dragonfire Crossbow (EmperorGreymon)

5. Heaven's Thunder (Susano'omon)

Well, the first one was epic in deliverance and name for me. Especially the dramatic pause while announcing it. Can't have an epic attack without pausing while saying it.

Leo Bazooka is stupid cool and the Japanese version is better as, because like all of Luffy's techniques, they are just Americanized Japanese, which always sounds cooler because of Japanese's tonal nature.

Simply put, if you want someone to be blown away by a technique, put final in it's name.

Dragonfire Crossbow is, no matter what it does, just sounds like it's going to hurt. Alot.

And Heaven's Thunder sounds OP. Just in name it sounds like it's going to hit a lot harder than it should. And it's from above.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coolest attack names Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Coolest attack names Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Coolest attack names Empty Re: Coolest attack names

Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:49 am

«LOOK AT THIS GIF AND YOU'LL KNOW»

I'm not going to format it like yours, because there is only one cool technique I need to list: The Fucking Kamehameha Wave. It's iconic and everyone has tried it at least once. It set the bar for my interest in battle techniques ever since I was a kid and always gets me pumped. With DBZ, I probably wouldn't even be RPing right now. So to say this technique isn't my most favorite, nay, a good majority of peoples favorite, is false.

Coolest attack names WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum