Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Empty Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open]

Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:45 pm

«THE STATUS OF THIS THREAD»

9/30/2415, 4:30 PM; CST Standard Time

The time is currently 4:30 PM in the grassy plains of Hafnarfjörður, Iceland. The temperature is currently forty degrees, it is beginning to rain and a crimson dome is covering the city itself to prevent Vanguard operatives from breaking in. Their objective is to get pass the line of tens of thousands of Shadow Fall Troops that are now guarding the borders starting through the mountains. And, for antags, their goal is to otherwise prevent them from breaking through this line.

Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] WVMWLOu
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Empty Re: Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open]

Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:54 pm
The sky rumbled as it seemed to twist and convulse, acting as if an outside force was trying to rip it apart. Then, it started to be pulled apart, a rip seemingly appearing for no reason in the air above Hafnarfjorur, but this was not a rip in the sky. No, it was something far more insidious, as the swirling mass of pure blackness beyond the rip would attest to. As the swirling energies slammed downwards they seemed to hit an invisible barrier, a barrier that stood strong for now even as the rip widened further, become large enough to encompass the red dome covering the city below it. Finally it stopped expanding, the barrier that protected the citizens below from the dark energies of the void, for that was what lay beyond the rip in their dimension, seemingly weakening slightly due to the repeated assault. However, with the rip finally done expanding, something else was coming upon the beings below. For while shadow fall forces amassed to protect their precious city, one person dropped from the rift that stood thousands of feet above that which they protected.

Falling the first hundred feet from the hole she had created, the black haired Yuudeshi finally brought her control of the air to bear, allowing it to slow her fall and support her in midair. The purple eyes of Videl Yuudeshi stared out at the troops of shadowfall, a smirk upon her face as her hands reached forward and she concentrated on the task she wished to be done. Her control was over the air, the very air that was needed to breath, the very air that even now sat within the lungs of every human troop of shadowfall and even certain other races. All she did was search out that air, spread her energy to it, concentrating as deeply as she could to control the air within as many soldier's lungs. Once she could control no more, she pulled her arms back to herself, ripping the air from the lungs of the troops, all the while letting out a loud shout as a wide, crazed smile formed upon her face.

"FOR GLORIOUS CHAOS!"

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Empty Re: Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open]

Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:44 am

Artist: パインツリー - Song: ネクロファンタジア - Word Count: 984

Far from the grasslands of Iceland, and the ongoing war for control over said country, Masakaki had been busy with his duties as Grand Duke of the 4th circle. Currently located in one of Shadow Fall's various bases in Europe the Mad Hatter was keeping tabs on the war that his organization had declared in defense of their control over Iceland. Ever since beginning the battle only spread further and further, consuming one city after the next as Shadow Fall forces mobilized in response to the declaration of war. The Vanguards own response was to send several high ranking officers in addition to their own forces in an attempt to wrestle control of the nation from Shadow Fall. By now several battles have only intensified, growing disastrous for those unprepared, while in others the battle was just beginning. The natural harbor of Hafnarfjörður was one such city, as one Videl Yuudeshi had recently breached the defenses surrounding the city before pulling the life from the lungs of numerous S.F soldiers stationed within the city. It was at this point in time the Grand Duke knew his presence would be needed, if not required, at one point or another in this new war.

"Such an ugly thing, war. Alas it seems it's my turn to arrive at the scene." The Hatter softly whispered to himself while gathering the coordinates needed for him to travel to Iceland, more precisely, Hafnarfjörður. Not only to defend the city and its citizens, but to test himself against what appeared to be a stronger foe in the female Yuudeshi. Knowing what several of the Yuudeshi name were capable of the pale skinned demon knew to be weary of his soon to be foe. But first getting there. With practiced ease Masakaki channeled Za Koa energy into the seals laid about his body, in combination with an application of Shadow Movement to tear open a hole in reality before him. The hole itself was outlined with his demonic energy, a ring of pink, nebula like energy surrounding what appeared to be the skies of another location on Earth. "I never tire of Kage Chōkyō-shi, such an intriguing ability we demons have. Well, off I go!" With two steps forward Masakaki had left Europe, and entered the conflict in Iceland.

In Hafnarfjörður things had already begun to turn for the worse with the arrival of Videl Yuudeshi. As predicted she was definitely going to be a dangerous foe, as shown by her control over the air, and the ability to rip the oxygen from living beings lungs. Soon after said display a hole would open in the skies of Hafnarfjörður, just below the crimson barrier that had been pierced. Seeping forth from the hole as it opened was a misty pink starry aura, demonic in nature. Immediately the aura began spreading forth through the skies, bringing with it a feeling of fear and rage as it consumed both Shadow Fall soldiers and civilians. While the mist like aura did its work Masakaki had stepped forth from the portal his Kage Chōkyō-shi had created, looking down from his position in the sky the demon watched as his madness enhanced demonic aura consumed the immediate area while continuing further. While watching the scene below the Grand Duke reached to the hat resting atop his pink locks, tugging it down slightly as a sinister grin began to make its way onto his face. With a wave of his left hand the demon signaled the arrival of reinforcements, troops of the 4th circle arriving through countless portals throughout the city. With the addition of his troops Masakaki hoped the forces within the city would be able to fend off an assault the Vanguard threw at them, while the Mad Hatter himself took the fight to the Yuudeshi female.

Devious pink and green ringed eyes locked onto their target as Masakaki chuckled to himself as screams of fear and panic bean to ring out throughout the city. Unbeknownst to the citizens, and unfortunately, for them, his forces, they were beginning to succumb to the effects of his madness enhanced aura. Of course that wasn't the only thing his demonic energy was spreading, the demon was also gaining knowledge of the cities layout, number of citizens and soldiers, and the like from spreading Za Koa's Influence throughout his aura. This granted the pale skinned male environmental knowledge in addition to several other benefits. Nodding in satisfaction the Grand Duke began to make his way through the skies of Iceland one step at a time, each accompanied by a coin like jingle of his cane held in his right hand. With each step the pale Duke took the aura around him intensified until it became visible to the human eye, at which point countless eyes began to open within the aura of the Mad Hatter.

"Now now Ms.Yuudeshi~sama, I can't have you wreaking havoc upon this poor city here. As I'm sure you know Yuudeshi~sama" Masakaki's sarcastic voice rang out before continuing, "This city, and all of Iceland are under Shadow Fall jurisdiction. And because of this I shall have to ask you politely to leave." Of course the Grand Duke of the 4th circle didn't expect the girl to leave, after-all she had gone through all that effort just to break through the barrier surrounding the city before arriving herself. As such the pink haired demon prepared himself for battle, his gaze hardening, and all cheerfulness leaving his demeanour in place of fierce determination and a hint of excitement. Despite knowing better the Mad Hatter continued forward, intent on allowing Videl time to react to both his presence, the reinforcements, and his statement. Knowing the risk posed to both himself and his forces, Masakaki prepared himself for the worst reaction possible, never letting the output of his demonic energy stop as his steps carried him nearer and nearer his foe.

✪ Template By: [THEFROST]
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:33 am
"Fool.."

The word escaped Videl's mouth as she turned towards the man who had approached her, and it was then that Masakaki would notice something strange. Videl Yuudeshi seemed completely unaffected by the aura of madness the demon was leaking. It was like she was soaked in it, absorbing it in to her being yet being completely unaffected. Her head tilted to the side as she looked in to his eye before a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"This is a dead city no matter whether I stay or leave, so it matter not what I do. As for it being under the jurisdiction of this 'Shadow Fall', I neither know what that is nor do I care."

At the point a sadistic grin spread across her face as she continued speaking.

"Before the end of the day this city will be bathed in the power of the void, removed from existence along with anyone in it! Perhaps I'll even get lucky and the whole of iceland will be obliterated along with this foolish city. Though I guess you wouldn't really understand what I mean, would you? Perhaps... a demonstration then!"

And with that one hand pointed downward to the city below, palm flat. Then, with a cackle from Chaos' Yuudeshi, a surge of black miasma shot forth from her arm towards the city below. As it touched the buildings they seemed to disappear in the blink of an eye, as if the portion that had been touched had never existed. Yet worse, the miasma cloud seemed to grow larger and thicker as it devoured more, taking everything it could. The weaker humans were easy for it to overtake and devour, but once it met those with spiritual powers it seemed to have to work through their spiritual energy before heading onward towards the physical body.

Returning her sight to the demon who was near her, a crazed grin upon the face of the Yuudeshi, she once more spoke.

"And that was just a small taste of the void, a sample I could pull in to this realm by using my body as a conduit. And to imagine, this barrier you have erected will only help keep it contained in the city, allowing it to thicken and strengthen itself. Soon, soon enough the void itself will seep through the rip I made in this realm, eating away at everything, taking the lives of everyone inside! What will you do, what can you do, foolish one?"

And then her body moved, with a rushing of wind she was inches from him, her hand drawn back. Without wasting a second her fist shot forward towards his stomach before she flipped herself over in midair, her foot shooting downward toward his head, her kick aiming to force him downward in to the miasma that she had summoned forth before. Straightening herself in the air she laughed, a laughter of insanity and chaos.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:36 pm

«SENDING OUT EVENT NOTICES NOW»

Alright, given that hORUS has had quite the period of time to post, I'm going to leave a notice in this event thread. He has 72 hours in order to make a post. After that time, we are free to write an outcome of what happened to his character after Tina's attacks. However, we may give a pardon and extension if you write an OOC explanation as to why you haven't posted. As I do allow that. So please respond soon in either case.

Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:03 am

Artist: パインツリー - Song: ネクロファンタジア - Word Count: 1740

Having decided on his path there was only so much Masakaki could do in the forthcoming battle he was about to step into. Firstly was give it his all, for the defense of the city, his men, and the citizens, even if he had already influenced them with his unique aura. Second was to learn, and grow from this experience, whether he came out of this battle defeated or victorious. And finally, and in his own opinion the most important goal, keep all those he can alive throughout this conflict. Bringing himself here to protect the city the pale demon would never forgive himself if he allowed his men and the citizens of the city to be massacred by any opposing force. With these goals in mind the Mad Hatter hardened his resolve, his ringed, dual colored, eyes sharpening as a result.

With each silent step taken Masakaki's cane followed suit, swinging between his steps as if meeting absolutely no resistance, each swing accompanied by what could only be described as a pocket full of coins rustling and jingling against each other. His gaze focused on his opponent Masakaki was already noticing one key difference in this female, it seemed as if his enhanced aura was having little to no effect upon her. 'Interesting.. And disappointing all the same... It seems this foe is unaffected by my aura. This shall need to be rectified in the future.' The demon concluded to himself at seeing the resistance Videl held against his madness enhanced aura. Although this was not the only thing Masakaki was noticing about the female Yuudeshi. At first glance he hadn't seen it, but as he neared her it became easier and easier to see, this woman enjoyed the madness he exuded, and if her sadistic grin said anything, she may even be delving into the depths of insanity herself.

Upon reaching this conclusion about his foe the Mad Hatter made one decision, he was going have to be much more cautious than originally planned. As if to prove his point Videl spoke out, claiming that Hafnarfjörður was a dead city whether or not she was present. " I must say I'm not so sure about that Ms. Yuudeshi. This city seems very much alive to me, and it would surely remain so if you were to leave now..." Before the demon could finish speaking Videl continued on, speaking of bathing the city in the power of something she called the Void, and removing everyone within it from existence. "Then it seems I have no choice. A battle this shall become. And I, the Grand Duke of the 4th Circle shall do all he can to defend this city and those within it. Even if it cost my life." As his own words registered with him Masakaki couldn't help but let out hollow laughter before beginning to mumble to himself, "Huh, defending something at the cost of my own life.. Normally I'd laugh at the idea.. But for once, it just feels right.. How odd."

Reflection aside, it was time to concentrate on the battle before him. Watching his foe with great intensity Masakaki thought he was prepared for anything, but he wasn't prepared for this.. The demon could only watch as Videl pointed a palm towards the city below before a black maisma was released, surging forth into the city below. But that wasn't the problem, the problem was that this energy of his opponents, was able to do just what she claimed, or so it seemed. As the black energy clashed against the buildings below they quickly began to vanish, as if wiped from existence with no trace. Yet that wasn't all, the black energy, much like his own demonic energy, continued to spread throughout the city, devouring all in its path as it did so. Watching as five lives were claimed in an instant the demon known as Masakaki moved with only one thing in mind. No more lives would be lost in this moment.

"ENOUGH!"

A booming demonic voice resounded loudly throughout the city, anger clearly evident in its tones, the source of said voice being one Masakaki as his demonic energy reacted to his very will in that single instant. Before another life could be claimed by the dark miasma released by Videl Masakaki's own demonic energy surged forth, encompassing the entirety of the energy released by the Yuudeshi. Even as his own energy encased the dark miasma Masakaki knew he would have to act now, lest his foes energy begin to erode his own. And so with more effort than he's ever had to put into a Kage Chōkyō-shi Maskaki acted in a moments notice. Seals upon the demons body began to shine brightly, their light piercing his clothing as he put his focus into opening a single hole in this dimension, utilizing his own demonic energy as the perimeter for said hole. And so with great effort the demon was successful in opening the largest Kage Chōkyō-shi portal he had ever created in his life. Using his demonic energy as an anchor Masakaki was able to open the field so that it cut through the center of the black miasma, in an effort to cause the miasma to flow into the portal from both sides.

Continuing to focus on the task at hand Masakaki could only hope this idea would work, and that it was actually possible to force the miasma through his portal into another realm. Even if it wasn't at least the perimeter he had set up would contain Videl's miasma for a period of time, allowing him to then transport the citizens themselves out of the city, though for now the citizens safety was the goal of his men while his own was Videl. And so with that task done Masakaki allowed himself to focus on his battle once more, and not a moment too soon as Videl sprung into action. Although he had not seen her attack himself, two things gave him just enough warning to react, the first being his own demonic energy spread throughout the area granting him complete knowledge of the battle field through Za Koa's Influence. Secondly being the rushing of the wind within the vicinity of himself. And so in the very moment she appeared before him Masakaki was already prepared for some sort of close range assault, as a result, was able to bring his cane before him to take the blow meant for his stomach. As cane and fist met a resounding sound of flesh against metal would ring through the area as the demon slide back a few feet in the air from the unexpected force behind the punch.

Sliding coming to a halt pink-green eyes never left Videl as she brought herself into a flip in mid-air immediately after the punch, allowing her to bring her foot down in a sharp overhead kick. Rather than block yet another blow and be sent reeling through the air once again Masakaki opted to simple leap back another few feet, and although being out of the blows path, the pressure of the blow was enough to send an pressure wave in his direction, ruffling his hair and nearly blowing his hat off. Swiftly straightening his hat the pale demon began considering his options, as few as they were. Videl was more than likely physically stronger than himself, or at least more proficient in hand to hand combat. Meaning if he clashed in such a manner he'd need to rely on his blade and speed in addition to his abilities. Masakaki also knew he would have to make it a priority to evade the dark miasma Videl was capable of releasing, less he find out how effective it was against a demonic being such as himself. For now though with some distance between himself and his foe, Masakaki was safe from close range combat, for a fleeting moment at least. Thus with a quick swipe of a nail cross palm, Masakaki immediately began forming a Black Inferno Blast, mixing his blood with energies from Za Koa and the darkness stirred up by the war. Holding the ball of darkness in his empty palm, the demon was quick to release it in the direction of his foe. In the blink of an eye the blast would cover the distance between the two before, hopefully, impacting Videl and erupting into a large black explosion. If caught in the explosion Videl would begin feeling extreme amounts of heat generating from her own skin, although the heat is just a side effect of what really is happening. As a result of direct, or even partial contact with the blast, there will be a strong rush of parasites, demon magic and Za Koa's force entering Videl body. From that point, over the course of five post if there was a direct hit or three for a indirect, this will begin to heavily tax her. As a result she would begin draining extreme amounts of energy compared to the norm, until she began to feel somewhat weakened, or even slowed, if she were unable to extract the energies from her body.

In the end, whether or not the blast would meet its mark, Masakaki would immediately move in upon Videl utilizing only his natural speed. In effort to take advantage of any opening created by the Black Inferno Blast, the pale demon would strike out with his blade with the aim of cutting through various muscles and ligaments in Videl's body. If successful eight precise strikes would be made against Videl, each meant to lessen her capabilities in the battle. Each of the strikes was meant to cut major muscle groups in the arms and legs, two strikes per limb in hopes of severing the muscles and rendering said limbs almost useless. Immediately after the strikes a portal would open behind Masakaki which he would promptly step through before another would open directly behind Videl, his blade exiting the portal in an attempt to run through one of his foes lungs. Drawing his blade back from the strike the second portal would snap closed before a final one would open several yards from Videl, Masakaki's form exiting it with his blade held ready before him. In this battle he had no time for talking, playing around, or any of his other usual antics. Today he could only fight and give it his all.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:04 am
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Image8990_zpsm9nmt91f

«YOU NOW HAVE A 72 HOUR NOTICE»

Alright, it's been since the 13th. I feel there should be a post made within the next 72 hours, or your character will be skipped and potentially forfeit this match, Tina. Please do your best to post. However, given your circumstances, I may try and work with you, but I really want to move this thread. I need to keep the event moving since these are pivotal characters to it.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:08 pm
A frown marred the face of Videl Yuudeshi as she watched the demonic energy surround her own, who was this fool kidding? It would only be a drain upon him as he would spend energy continuosly to keep the void energies contained. Still, it would make her victory that much sweeter. However, moments later her eyes widened as the male managed to open up a portal within the middle of the miasma, a portal to who knows where. With the void energy contained within the barrier, the portal allowed the easiest path to devouring, and so it flowed in to the portal, vanishing to the other side. Turning her eyes back to the man in front of her, she regarded him with more suspicious eyes. His energy felt weaker than her own but her senses were not the greatest and it would be easy for someone at or above her abilities to hide that extent from her. At the very least he had either gotten extremely lucky or had an analyzed her void energies capabilities within moments.

The next moment a blast of black energy was heading towards her, and Videl threw out her hand, quickly forming a whirlwing of wind in its path as she wind dashed to the side with another rush of wind. Appearing instantly she stumbled slightly before the wind could catch her within its grasp and support her once more. Just as she righted herself she felt a blade slice in to her leg. Turning to face her opponent as he brought his blade to bare for a second strike, a rush of wind would shoot from her towards Masakaki's chest, attempting to forcefully push him away even as air started rushing around the black haired girl's body. If the man even attempted to follow up on his strikes he would find his blade deflected by a sudden rush of wind before it could even come close to the Yuudeshi.

Seconds later the tornado vanished abruptly, Videl appearing in the middle, a low growl coming from her lips. She should not have been caught off guard by this punk, she could see his movements, she was faster and stronger this this fool. With a rush of wind she was once again in front of him, her hand lashing out in a forward punch, while wind began to whip around the other. Spinning around the fist like a miniature tornado, the sheer speed of the wind would be enough to drill through most substances. Thus after her first punch she once again close the distance between the two in attempt to bury her other fist in to the man's chest. If successful, the winds would begin tearing apart at his body, spewing chunks of his body outward.

No matter whether the attacks connected or not Videl would then proceed to back off, putting a large distance between her and the mad hatter. At the same time fist sized chunks of buildings would be ripped from the city below and levitated up in to the air surrrounding VIdel. With a smirk she flicked her finger in his direction and the salvo of ten chunks shot towards the demon at speeds twice what Videl had achieved with her wind dash. Chuckling softly, the Yuudeshi spoke once more.

"You should have stayed at home today, fool."

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:43 pm
-will be posting in the next 12-48 hours-
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Artist: パインツリー - Song: ネクロファンタジア - Word Count: 1558

Waiting with baited breath to see if his idea would work Masakaki would find himself pleasently surprised by the results. Sure it had cost him quite a bit of his reserves for the time being, but the result definitely made it worth it. "Well, well.. It actually worked! Lucky me!" The demon would speak between shorts burst of laughter. Of course Masakaki was slightly worried about where his portal had opened up to, but for now it was a concern he could address at a later date. With a smile the Mad Hatter would allow his massive Kage Chōkyō-shi portal to snap closed as the last of the miasma flowed through. Glad his plan had work Masakai allowed his attention to return to his foe.

Following his plan up with a Black Inferno Blast the pale demon was surprised when said blast was met with a large whirlwind resulting in a premature detonation of the blast while his target dashed to the side of its potential path via a burst of wind. Noticing the young Yuudeshi almost stumble as her winds carried her nearly brought a snicker out of Masakaki, for now though that brief stumble would be his advantage. Lashing out with his blade as previously planned the first blow landed with ease, slicing into the leg of Videl as she recovered from her brief stumble.

Unfortunately for Masakaki the follow up slash was met with a forceful blast of wind, that not only deflected his slash, but served to push the demon back thus halting any further strikes that would follow. Rather than attempt to bypass the winds and continue with his blows Masakaki would back off slightly, weary of the control Videl had over the air around them. As if she had planned to use the opening her wind gave her Masakaki was surprised at how quickly the young lady was able to close the distance between them. Then he felt the winds roaring around her.. 'Ah, so that would be how she attained such speed'.

Although startled by the speeds a which Videl had moved Masakaki was quickly to figure out how she had done so, aided by the winds she used, and the constant feed of knowledge his demonic aura was giving him by being spread throughout the city. Despite knowing how she had moved so fast Masakaki wasn't prepared for it, thus the first punch thrown by Videl would land, its force amplified by the momentum created by the speed of her arrival. Feeling a few ribs crack upon the punch landing Masakaki allowed the force to carry him backwards, resulting in him skidding across the ground.

Given how she had fought so far Masakaki was prepared for the moment Videl would close in upon him with her followup to the first punch. And as predicted she did so, although he hadn't quite expected her followup to be a fist surrounded by a field of winds threatening to drill through whatever was in the way. Immediately the pale demon knew taking this blow directly would definitely be dangerous, thus began to act immediately to try and avoid the strike.

Even as he continued to skid backwards, and Videl attempted to close the distance between the two, Masakaki prepared himself. Leg muscles coiled like springs under pressure, awaiting for the tension to be released in a moments notice. Said moment would come the very second his sliding would come to a halt. Much like a spring freed of any tension Masakaki's body sprung forth, his feet leaving cracks in the ground due to the force at which he had pushed off of it.. Launching himself towards Videl at an angle Masakaki was hoping to evade as much of Videl's blow as possible.

Alas due to Videl's own speed, and a slightly delayed reaction, Masakaki was unable to avoid the blow altogether, instead only evading a direct hit while the winds themselves began to tear at his flesh. Even as he slipped past the oncoming fist, and into Videl's guard Masakaki could feel the countless blades of wind biting into his right side, tearing his suit into shreds as they did so. But it would not be enough to stop the demon.. Knowing his aura had no effect upon this foe Masakaki only had one real choice of combat, utilize his speed and skill with a blade. And so, for this moment, that was exactly what the pasty skinned demon would do.

And so with practiced ease and speed Masakaki would lash out with his blade, a deep slash aimed to cut across the torso of Videl Yuudeshi. The blades path would carry it from her left hip all the way to her right shoulder, even as Masakaki continued to feel the winds of her attack biting into his flesh. Utilizing his natural speed during his evasion Masakaki would attempt to land a second blow as he'd pass Videl, this time the blow would be meant for her back, this time a simple thrusting blow meant to pierce through her body and any organs that may be hit. Whether or not the blow landed Masakaki would immediately sheath his blade before spinning around to face Videl once again, eye's locked upon his target ready for, hopefully, anything she'd throw back at him.

Of course throw something back the young Yuudeshi certainly did. In fact she had decided to throw back ten somethings in Masakaki's direction, and at speeds surpassing those that the demon had seen her utilize thus far. "Looks like I may need a new cane-sword after this.." The demon would mutter to himself even as ten fist sized chunks of concrete, brick, and steel hurtled at him. Sighing in resignation the demon would once again decide to rely upon his speed and talent with his blade rather than give away his more unique abilities. Thus as the rocketing chunks neared him Masakaki would prepare himself before lashing out ten times in rapid succession.. The question being, was he quick enough?

Alas even with the skill he possessed, and his natural speed, the speed at which the ten chunks were sent sailing through the air proved to be too much. Out of ten fist sized chunks the demon had only managed to land a blow upon six, each of which split into two before sailing past the demon on either side. The other four on the other hand continued right on course, having just been missed by the slightest fraction. As a result the demon found himself unable to do anything but launch himself backwards in an effort to dull the four harsh blows he was about to take.

Despite launching himself backwards as his body was impacted with the four chunks of concrete the demon took nearly all of the force each carried behind it. Because of this, as they impacted with his body, Masakaki was lifted off his feet and sent hurtling backwards at an increased speed. Sailing through the air for roughly 20 meters the pasty skinned demon would only come to a halt upon impacting, and sailing through the wall of a building. Within said building, under a pile of rubble, was a groaning Masakaki. With a rush of demonic energy the building around the pink haired demon exploded outwards. What had continued to stand after him crashing through one of four walls now sailed through the air in every direction, in chunks of various size. In the midst of this Masakaki calmly stood from the ground, bones cracking back into place as he did so. Dusting himself off the demon would look himself over, noting that only two of four pieces had lodged themselves into his body, whilst the other two had sailed clean.. well not clean.. through his body.

Looking at the newly added holes in his suit, and torso, the demon could only sigh once again even as blood began to soak his suit and pool at his feet. "Come on! Now I need a new suit.." Reaching up and stretching the demon could only groan in pain as he realized he lacked the skill with his body manipulation to simply heal and seal the wounds he had received. At least the other two chunks had only crushed some ribs and his shoulder.. those he could fix.. holes through his torso on the other hand, he could not.

It would be because of this the demons steps now carried a slight limp as he walked forward, out of the building his demonic energy had reduced to rubble upon being released in a vicious wave. By now the various sized chunks of what remained of the building would start raining down upon the area, some fist sized like those that had impacted Masakaki, others the size of a fridge. "Well.. It appears I was a bit careless Ms. Yuudeshi." The demon would speak whilst motioning to the two holes in his torso that continued to bleed. "I suppose we shall have to end this quickly, otherwise I may bleed to death." Continuing to step forward Masakaki would only chuckle before speaking again, "And I'm certainly not ready to die." With his part said Masakaki's demonic energy would roar into life around him with an intensity he had yet to show in this fight. Wind or lose, Masakaki was determined to survive this encounter.

[ooc: If you have any issues with the post PM me :3 ]

Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] 9FcZjd8

Bid'Daum(1-3/1-3|B) | Volund(2-2+|C) | Masakaki(1-3+|?)
Durza(4-1|E) | Vrael (4-1|E)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum