Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph)

Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:15 pm
[adm]As of now, Azure will have given them both a congratulations and commend them on training so hard. Past that, the male will go about his business and help others in the are train as well. If you two have any comments on those he's helping out that's fine, it'd be interesting to see his members comment on who he is, what they think of him as a leader and what they want to see change in him if they have any issues with who he is. Otherwise, he'll be in the vicinity helping others learn material for the Iceland conflict.[/adm]

A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph)

Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:06 pm

The woman was left only blinking in surprise as Azure seemed to just trot off. Only tossing compliments on how hard they trained. A bit more of her egotistical side taking over and forcing a silly grin upon her lips. She did just work hard, and her body ached with that hard work. Hell, she felt pretty damn tired after that fight and she's certain she did amazingly well in that fight. Despite being quite cocky, she didn't go as far as to think she would have won that fight due to Hayden's superior strength and speed... But she was still quite content with how she performed.

Quite lazily, the woman found herself falling backwards unto the ground, landing right on her behind as her legs crossed over one another. Hands placed upon her knees as she was forced to take a breather now that the fight was over. She felt sore, real sore from the hits she took... And not once was she able to even retaliate properly. Hayden began to speak about already being done with training, and she was pretty fine with that, head turning over to face him as lips parted to speak once more. "Done? Then how about we just sit down and chill for a bit, I'm really... -Really- beat since someone's the fucking flash from those comic books I saw before."

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] Template By: Lio the Lion

A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 QYEibkj
A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 F2mrTYb
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:13 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 446

Well that was brief.

Azure bidding them a few good compliments and leaving was quite strange; was the man up to something or simply just not noticing him behaviour. Then again Hayden was acting like a obedient soldier that he was which would raise no questions for anyone. Perhaps he should take a break for some time before the war with all these negative thoughts and random bouts of anger coming in wasn’t going his health good. Then again it was damn near impossible for him to leave peak human condition due to what was in his system which was always a good bonus to most things.

“Would you believe me if I told you there is much faster people, friend and foe alike?” He commented as he began to sit next to them his muscles twitching under his skin as the death matter did their work repairing his body but he was breathing a bit heavy himself. He was tired as much as his body could fix it’s self he still needed rest even if he could fix most wounds inflicted to him without medical aid; although a nap would be great right now. He looked over to the tired and bruised woman taking in his handy work before looking at the sky; recalling some words he heard in the military once.

“Chilling is good, soldier. I recommend you get some rest.” He informed her before looking over to them his interest piqued. “Why did you join the vanguard if I may ask. I don’t think I’ve ever introduced myself- I’m Desmond Hayden third seat of the Initiative.” He had just revealed he was the third in charge of the division they worked in which honestly he was proud of. He had the right to be proud of carrying from just a member to the third highest rank within his division.

“I just hope you know, Elysia, That as a soldier under me you should fight not because you hate the enemy in front of you but because you’d die to protect what you love behind you. Can I trust you to have my back, when we are riding into the valley of death with just a few men that you’d lay your life down as I would for you?” He asked the new recruit dropping a bomb on them already, it was a test but also a small pep talk. Despite his seething negativity towards Azure and certain people under that was some type of common love for everyone in this world; he was at the end of the day a hidden idealist.

“You’re a strong person Elysia. Physically and Mentally don’t waste those.”

[size=13]
Template By:

A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 JfH75kA
A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:36 am

Elysia found herself staring towards Hayden for quite a few good moments. Hands upon her knees as each breath she struggled to take was deep and heavy. In the heat of battle, it's easy to ignore your body's need... And her body needed to rest for a few moments desperately. Beads of sweat now plainly visible across her body, falling down from her forehead, neck, arms, almost everywhere as the strain that Hayden barely felt was much greater for Elysia. A perfectly normal human against a warrior of another race entirely. Sure, Shinigami once came from Humans in most cases, but that doesn't mean there isn't an obvious difference that puts one at a disadvantage.

The comment of others being faster and stronger than her only seemed to strike a nerve. Of course she knew that... She just wished it wasn't the very first person she technically formally met. A deep sigh escaped past her lips as she fell backwards unto the ground, laying down fully now as eyes glared up towards the ceiling. Arms reaching back to rest behind her head to act as pillows as legs splayed out on the ground. A pose like this was somewhat relaxing, certainly much more relaxing then standing. Her head slowly turned over to the person who began to introduce them self now. Desmond. An odd name. She used to know a Desmond, at least... Until they were slaughtered within the Pits. A twinge of regret at not being able to do anything about it, but she couldn't do anything at the time either.

"I'm Elysia... And that's it, don't really quite remember my last name. It's been so long, could probably find it if I went back to that godforsaken house. Bet they haven't even found out yet." A smirk forming upon her lips. Despite coming to a place that worked for the better of the world, she seemed to relish in a few things that would disgust others. And before she could even elaborate on the rest of what she meant, a new question was asked towards her. Her purpose for the Vanguard. The first answer that came to mind was simply getting free meals a day and a roof over her head. But she knew this man wanted more. This man who has a position that meant little to nothing to her, mainly due to not knowing how the ranking system worked. If a new recruit like her could almost hit him if not for a close parry, she considered that a good start and maybe third seat wasn't that amazing.

Her mind whirred for a bit, sidetracked until she remembered the question when asked. "Well, I'm not here to die to protect the nothing behind me. Everything that I used to have emotions towards died. Bloody. I'm not here to be a hero, I'm not here to fight on wars because someone high above me decided that's what we should do. I'm here to better myself and kill every fuckwad that wants to ruin innocent people's lives. And hey, if you and me are in the same place fighting for the same cause, fuck yeah I'll have your back. Just because I'm not here to be Miss Goodie Goodie doesn't mean I'm not heartless." The one thing that seemed to actually catch her off guard was the compliment... The one who had beaten her quite soundly said she was a strong person.

Eyes widened as she stared towards Hayden for a few moments, lips parted just slightly to draw in a breath... A few moments of silence passing before she spoke. "Uhm... T-Thanks. I uh... You're really strong yourself too, could have easily beaten me to a pulp if you wanted." Sure, she knew she was strong but just... Hearing someone much stronger than her say that was flattering, the words acting better as a boost to her ego. A familiar, cocky smile formed on her lips once again, gaze turned towards the ceiling as her chest slowly rose and fell with each breath. Each moment she was allowed to rest.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999A New Face (Game Dragon/Morph) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:26 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 565

She was a interesting one, abrasive yet had a clear defined ‘good’ goal despite claiming not to be a goodie two shoes. It could only cause Hayden to look away with a chuckle closing his eyes for a moment before he crossed his arms over his chest, his face having a slight smile on it as he opened them again to gaze at the training field where all the soldiers went about doing their daily lives. Each one had some reason to be here either personal or for the money; but to fight for the Vanguard must have showed there was some good deep down hidden beneath the dark walls some of them put up. This was even in Hayden despite all his anger that he also kept bottled inside of him only releasing in controlled quantities when he needed to do so and even then he had to keep the monster inside caged with a tight leash.

“Elysia- you may have misunderstood me; what’s behind you when you are on the field? The innocents you wish to protect; that is my goal too. To be the shield to protect those who cannot do so. My heart believes when we enter a war it is just and so long as it is to follow our goal to protect earth then I will do so. I thank you for willing to have my back.”

The words escaped out his mouth into the cool evening air, as if his response was thought out but not like he planned it. It felt truthful because it was, with every fiber of his being he ached to protect people and defeat those who dared trample on the liberty and freedom others had; just like he once said to a certain Quincy he held true to his philosophy till this day. Every life had some sort of meaning and that to him was worthy of being protected even if it meant he needed to die in the process; but he’d rot in a cold hell if his death was to ever be in vain.

“Strength isn’t measured by who has the most power punch, it isn’t measured by speed, but to me strength is measured by the drive someone had to keep pushing. When your body is saying no but your mind is screaming yes. That is true strength and from out spar I know you have it, Elysia. Just transfer that drive into your body and never forfeit. Never waiver. Everything has a Life worthy of protecting, only those who trample lives should face the harshest punishment.”

He passed on a bit of his wisdom into the young soldier but soldier wasn’t quite the right word for her rather he found her as more of a protector. He was a soldier, a shield meant to protect people but also enact justice if he needed to. She had a drive to protect people in her own way and he liked it, diversity always made the world good.

“Elysia, if I may ask, would you like to at some later date have another training session with me? I promise it won’t be like our last one I genuinely wish to see and help develop so of your powers. We may be ‘co-workers’ but I like to befriend my comrades when I can; particular the ones who show drive and potential.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:08 pm

Could already tell tonight would be one... She wouldn't get all too much rest with. Body still hyped up somewhat from the fight earlier, and now she was left talking with a new acquaintance. Desmond, a fellow member of the Vanguard that showed a large amount of strength in many of his actions. Something that she would have to be cautious of, but it's certainly much better to have him as an ally than an enemy. Another deep breath was taken, the woman's eyes slowly closing as her body tried to relax at the current moment. Today was eventful. And very entertaining to her.

Slowly, her attention was turned towards Hayden once again, brow raised as her eyes opened. No, she was fairly certain she answered the damn question. She was the one who, well, answered it. "No, I'm not a shield for those who need protection. Never said I was. I said I'd much rather punch the one who even thinks about hurting others in the face. I'm not going to sit around and wait for something to happen when I can do something. I'm not gonna be at some stupid post just wasting time when the threat is out there, not at some town in the middle of who the fuck knows where." Now that they seemed to be relaxing, her mouth began to get a bit more sullied, dirty with curses thrown about left and right. A bad habit of hers, but one she didn't mind at all.

With the next few moments of him taking over the conversation, she seemingly remained silent. Eyes narrowed as she stared straight ahead at him, topaz-colored eyes almost staring into his soul from the looks of it. Oh wait, he was a soul. Shinigami. Duh. Words fell on mostly deaf ears. She knew most of this, and wasn't an idiot, a hint of annoyance seen within her eyes at the repeated words she's heard time and time again. Strength is the will of your body, the desire to blah blah blah, she's heard enough pep talks and was starting to get anxious once again. Perhaps a drive like that was great on most people, but on Elysia, it seemed to just act as a social barrier. Making it harder for people to connect with her unless they can strike a soft spot with her.

Soon, she snapped back into reality, hearing a proclamation of another training session. One that wouldn't be a display of his powers but more rather something that actually benefited both of them equally. It seemed like a great idea to her, shown by a cocky grin forming upon soft lips once again. Knuckles raised above her head and loudly cracked, leaping up into a standing position once more as she stared towards Hayden. "Sure, but only if you're fine with eventually -losing-~"

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:37 pm
Me and Game will be continuing this thread on skype and post the logs at a later date.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum