Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pulse {Morph/Circa} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Pulse {Morph/Circa} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Pulse {Morph/Circa} - Page 2 Empty Re: Pulse {Morph/Circa}

Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:15 pm

╔ Living ╬ Sensuality ╗

"About me? Hm... Not sure what all I could say, handsome. The woman said with a smile before glancing about the room. Her eyes then shifting back over the man, a smile on her lips before she used her delicate long fingers to stroke stray strands of pink out of her face and behind her ear. She glanced over the menu before parting her lips to speak finally. "Hm... I'm not human. That's one thing I could say. I'm a Sugiuran. We're not a very known race but we are proud people. Then again, can be said to be too proud seeing as only my sister and I spend time in the human realm anymore. She has a family now... So odd. Anywho! What else would you like to know about me? You already know my name.. My Race... Oh! I'm considered to be twenty two years of human age~ That's something to say..." The woman said before giving off a soft laugh and looking at the man before her once more. The smile on her lips seemed rather unwavering as she examined him. To say the least, it was odd how he was responding to her being so close. Most people respond like the rest of the room. Was such just normal for Shinigami? Such experiments always made the woman more excited to learn as she hummed a quiet tune. Slowly she shifted her leg under the table to lightly stroke against his own as she tilted her head with a playful flare.

'Playing with your food isn't good, Sidera~ Matter of fact... Playing just right makes them nice and tender.... Keep it up.' The woman heard Deri's voice in the back of her head, causing her to readjust and move her leg away from his to stop her playful ways. Her eyes falling shut as she finally came to think of what she wanted and waited for the waitress to return to get their orders. It was odd, to say the least. She hadn't caught the waitress peaking at them just yet. Did she move to the back to hide away? She really was a shy time, it seemed and such only brought an amused smile to the woman's lips. Her gaze shifted to look up into her guest's gaze.

"Anything else you'd like to know? "

Pulse {Morph/Circa} - Page 2 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum