Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] Left_bar_bleue0/0Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] Empty Re: Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]]

Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:55 pm
Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] 3787b7b37d941913fe488dc7de6135f75aa78515

:::Artist - Fate Hollow/Axatria OST
:::Track Title -Encounter :::

\{Iori|"Alpha"|Sugiura}/

Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] B46e83a278b0dfc76d11c23653a10b614238dc24Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] B46e83a278b0dfc76d11c23653a10b614238dc24Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] B46e83a278b0dfc76d11c23653a10b614238dc24

"Try not to get caught in my fangs Baby, or else i'll rip you apart, like a nice meal..."

A Young Woman, from appearance was hanging from the tree, in the forest where Leo had landed. Her appearance resembled that of what a modern human would wear. However, she had a spiritual pressure that could be felt, from at least a mile or two, away. Her appearance hanging from the tree, was quite interesting, a long black tank-top shirt covering most of her upper body, long black skin tight jeans, that weren't too restricting on her legs or thighs, and on her hands were two fingerless gloves, that were red. Resembling the look of a female street fighter. She looked around her surroundings. She was sleeping in the tree, before he made the loud noise. She yawned, annoyed at being awakened from her slumber. This didn't mean that she would take it personal, she just wanted to get some sleep. Her arms stretched out while she swung her body around the tree a few times, gaining momentum, by doing so she caused a bit of a gust of wind to stir up. After a few spins she jumped up off the tree and flipped through the air. Landing down towards him, while letting her hands land down on the ground, she then spun around again, then jumped up. after the acrobatics, she turned around to look at Leo. "So...idiot....who are you?" she asked, giving him a slightly sarcastic and cold reply. "you said your name, like someone knows ya..." she cracked her neck a bit, curious as to who he was, and why he had shouted. "LEO IS BACK BITCHES"; Her mind was curious to know the fact. Who was he exactly? she surely hadn't heard of a Leo in her lifetime. Well, there was one Leo she had heard of and that was the lover plushie of her mother, Misaiko Sugiura.

This woman was known other then, the aforementioned daughter, of Misaiko. Her first daughter, to be exact. Iori Sugiura, a tough and gritty woman, who didn't take anything from anyone, at any given time. She was someone who believed in something, and went with it all the way. No matter how much she may have been stubborn, or even idiotic about it. Though, through these past years, most could admit that Iori was having a change, starting to become more mature, as a warrior and as a woman. She walked closely to the humanoid cat man. From appearance, at least. "Hmmm...." making a thinking noise, while looking him up and down, she pulled on his ears a bit. "It's weird to see something like you, in the human world...Maybe...you might be one of us..." she said as she stretched on the ears a bit harder, without noticing. "A Sugiura, or maybe the shinigami have something else, whatever the case is...you're surely not normal..." she admitted that much, with a chuckle. she then had a wide grin on her face. "However, you woke me up...so i think i'm gonna have to teach you a lesson about that..." she said as she stepped on his leg, Yes, this was a woman who was not quite gentle about anything, or even mannerly. it wasn't a hard step, but then again she wasn't quite all that serious. "Well, i'm gonna ask this again...Who are you?" she said curiously as she jumped off his leg and back a few meters. "..After all it can't be him..." she thought, thinking back to that loud and obnoxious mod soul, she knew so long ago.

Last edited by Misaiko on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] Left_bar_bleue0/0Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] Empty Re: Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]]

Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:23 am

Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] 3787b7b37d941913fe488dc7de6135f75aa78515

:::Artist-Mortal Kombat:::
:::Track Title -Mortal Kombat:::

------------------------------------------------------------------------
\{Iori|"Alpha"|Sugiura}/

Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] B46e83a278b0dfc76d11c23653a10b614238dc24Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] B46e83a278b0dfc76d11c23653a10b614238dc24Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] B46e83a278b0dfc76d11c23653a10b614238dc24

"hehehehehehe..." Was all that was heard from the Alpha female, as she looked at Leo with a smile, it seemed happy and peaceful, almost as if she was enjoying the comment that he made. She opened her eyes, and gave him a fox smile. From the appearance, one could assume that she had enjoyed the comment as if it were true. She came over to him and rubbed his cheek, getting close to his face. "I love...people like you..." she said with another small chuckle, that was slightly similar to a giggle. "It makes it all the better for me to crush them..." She rubbed his cheek, even more then traced a her hand down to his leg, and with that she grabbed it tightly, like a tiger grabbing it's prey, with claws. unfortunately, Leo was messing with the fangs of a particular wolf, which would cost him dearly, but also give him his first taste of pain in the real world. Not that, that was an entirely good thing. Iori's smile turned into a sadistic and widened grin, as she chuckled. You could feel the aura from her, feeling even scarier then before. It was as if, she turned into a completely different and more psychotic woman. Iori was going to make him a good punching bag, she wasn't offended by his comment, but she wanted to crush the cockiness. Make him feel pain, and ignore the fact, that it was actually Leo. Only, that mod soul would talk to her in such a rude, and crude manner. She was suspecting it was him, and maybe he would be rewarded with Iori taking him to his lover, but she wasn't going to let that comment slip and be happy about it. Oh yes, our Alpha female, wanted to give Iori his sensation of pain, the very horrid sensation that people could either enjoy, or hate very much.

After she grabbed onto his leg, the strong grip of the woman was added onto by pressure, that she sent through her hand muscles and into his legs, to give him a painful jolt. After she did that, she grinned and pulled him up into the air as if he was nothing more then a simple lifting weight, with that she began to spin around slowly, while catching momentum with the spin, she was adding force to her legs to spin faster, by doing this she would exceedingly cause him to go dizzy, from the spinning, and even cause him to throw up, but that wasn't the end of this massive ass whipping. Not, even close to being done. after what seemed like a hour, of spinning, though actually a few secondsand minutes, she threw him up into the air and jumped up, licking her lips she swung her right arm into his stomach, Ramming the fist deep into his stomach, as if she were about to rip through it. This punch, was sent with impact from the spin, as well. Iori then grabbed him by the head and used it as a cushion for her left hand to push off his head and then turn backwards grabbing Leo's head with her legs, with a grin. She was inflicting pain, with a laugh that seemed arousing, but it was quite scary. "Does it feel good?" She asked that sadistic grin still stuck on her face, like a mad woman. She then swung around in the air and flipped back down, her legs still locked onto his head, with a powerful amount of pressure, Iori's body was a built machine for handling grabs even between her thighs. After this, she slammed his body down with her legs while her tush, was arched up and she let her legs go from his neck. "Do you like this? don't worry i'll make you feel even better..." she laughed even more. Her chuckling wasn't stopping any time soon. She turned back wards and brought Leo back up. By now, he should have had some pretty nasty bruises, and pain in his bones, from these punishing blows, that Iori was pummeling him with. she rubbed his head again and licked her tongue out.

"Does it feel good!?" She yelled out again as she kicked him in the air, then appeared over to his left side and kicked him into a tree with another amont of hard force and pressure added behind the kicks. She hopped forward, a few meters towards him and caused a few craters to crush under her, she was excited that she didn't even care about any damage being caused to this forest. Her mind was in a thrill!; It was like she was even more sadistic, then her exiled older sister, Saeko busujima. If only for this time. after using the time to hop forward, and give no time to let him land from being hit into the tree she punched him through the gut 20-30 times at least, most of these punches felt like powerful and heavy whips. After this assault, she added one more kick to his neck, to add even more pain. "Don't Stop now, i'm not done yet...i'm enjoying this!" she said with a laugh as she grabbed him and gave him what seemed to be hug, but it was definitely a powerful grapple, she then bended and arched back and then moved forward and slammed his head into one of the craters she left behind. she flipped over the crater then slid down into it and looked over top of him, as she put a finger to her mouth, tracing the out line of her lip. "It feels so good to be reunited with you again!" she said as she grabbed him up and hemmed him up towards another tree, to at least apply pain to his back. if she didn't stop, after a while, Leo would have to hope this new body possessed regenerating abilities, or even healing abilities or he'd be feeling this for a few days to come. She grabbed him by his head while walking up.

"I'm not done yet, i'm gonna play a bit more, play with me too..."she said as she pulled him close towards her and smiled, breathing into his face while pushing her head forward and giving him a strong head butt. "Ha-Ha-Ha!-Ha!" she laughed as she performed some acrobatic stunts through the air and jumped forward to catch him in her arms again, she then began to scratch his skin deep, with her nails to cause some blood to drip, if he could actually bleed that is. "You're absolutely loving this, right?" she said whispering in his ear again. She put his head in a tight lock and grinned, even more. then threw him down to the ground again. "i've never had this much fun in a while...." she said as she smiled, and looked down at him. "Do you want me to finish?" she said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him back up. "Iori-Chan, will kiss those boo-boo's all better..." but she wasn't kissing, she was biting instead! she grabbed his hand and bit into it deep. She had fangs, and unless he was a masochist, this was going to feel like a knife stabbed into his hands. coincidentally..she bit kin once, this very same way, except deep into his arm. after pulling her fangs out, she then grabbed him up by his neck and threw him down to the ground once again. She was about done, with enjoying this punishing introduction to Leo's very first's pain's the world, while she may have wanted to continue, she didn't want Misaiko to suspect too much, when she brought him to her. "Ah...that felt wonderful...don't you agree?" she said as she stretched her arms out and jumped forward.

She grabbed his ears and sat on his back, now this was the time to inspect the most likely battered foe. "Alright..." she stood, thinking at how did he get this body, she knew only Leo could talk loud like this, and she was willing to believe, but how?; it was running through her mind quite a bit. She grinned while pulling on his ears. "Remember me?" she said with a chuckle, if anyone knew Iori they knew she had a slightly sadistic side to her, and loved to inflict pain, and even take it in some regards. They also knew, she loved to bash faces in. "You're a really wonderful punching bag..." she said as he grin surfaced again. While she awaited for him to recover from her assault, she stood to the tree. While looking down at him. "Come on and get up, the faster you don't recover, the faster i won't let you reunite with Okaa-san...even though i'm still at a lost, as how you gained this body, after your mod soul pill broke, and your plush that was destroyed along with it most likely..." she had no other idea, then to go off of what he was going to tell her, and it was probably a good idea that he told her too. or else, Iori would continue her little party, with punishing Leo's new body. She didn't mind letting him experience more pain, after all it couldn't hurt!; there were truly some things that weren't right in her mind, but then again she was known for being different and abnormal, and this case wasn't any different. She waited for Leo to even seem like he would recover from this assault.

Last edited by Misaiko on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:59 am

:::Artist-Fate Stay Night Hollow/Axataria OST:::
:::Track Title-Karen's Theme :::

------------------------------------------------------------------------
\{Iori|"Alpha"|Sugiura}/

"Cheh, Such a Cheeky little Bitch, you are..." she said with a smug tone, grinning. "You think i'd honestly take you, because you ordered it?" she smirked, and was actually surprised that Leo had enough strength toe muster and recover from her attacks, or even to lift her up off of him, not that she was exactly that heavy to begin with. "Keep on insultin' i'll enjoy every minute of it, because it's the same damn thing, i've heard from a certain Vizard..." she said, keeping a cold look in her eyes. "..." Though, she couldn't help but crack a smile. The cold look, turned into something Leo probably wouldn't have expected, a genuine and lovely smile. "At least i know it's you...After all there's only one i truly know, who'd recover from that, Besides "Him"" she said with a chuckle, she walked over to him and gave him a affectionate yet, strong bear hug. "It got boring while you were gone..." she said letting go. Though it might not seem like it today, Iori had changed quite a bit over the last years, especially after her first taste of death, However she disliked Leo's pride, after all she had to discard her pride, as it would do nothing but hinder her for future battles. "I'll finally get to see a truly happy smile on my mother's face..." she said as she removed her arms around him. "Just..Don't think i'm doing it because you said so...after all, i don't let little pussy cat's boss a wolf like me around...." She said as a joke.

She, put a thumb to her lip and slowly began to bite on it, thinking of a way to create a portal, to go through this world and into the Sugiura world. It was basic, but she wanted to keep the suspense up. "Let's see if i remember..." after a few seconds, she began to chant a bit as she began to trace her fingers around the air, by doing so she was causing a sort of space, to rip within the air, opening a blue glowing portal, in front of them. it was her way of jumping through the worlds. "Ok, we should be there...if i can hold the spacing, just right...we should get there in no time..." she said as she motioned for Leo, to follow her. "So Ya gonna come or not? " she said as she jumped through the portal and held it open using, her large amount of spiritual pressure. "If you don't hurry up, i'll remember those mean, mean...things yo said to me and mistakingly close the portal" she said that way too innocently, and in a sort of sarcastic tone, this definitely meant, he needed to jump in now, or she really would leave him for dead. Just for the laughs and giggles. she stood, there and then looked up. "You'll be able to see him again now..." she thought as a image of her mother came into her mind.

Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:05 am
arhived

Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] XmGUKMS
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:04 am
Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] Akemi

Archived;;Locked;;Moved to the correct spot

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] Characters
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] Left_bar_bleue60/100Rebirth, of a once destroyed Race... [[OPEN]] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:16 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum