Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stefan Soan Shikai/Bankai Rework [Finished] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Stefan Soan Shikai/Bankai Rework [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Stefan Soan Shikai/Bankai Rework [Finished] Empty Re: Stefan Soan Shikai/Bankai Rework [Finished]

Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:05 am
Alright. I need the high-speed movements that he gains through explosive properties to slowly tear at his durability. This is a pretty powerful move and should have a bit of a drawback. Make it more obvious in the second paragraph of Shikai that he isn't able to just outright destroy the things. State it needs to be repeated contact and that in certain cases there are simply impossible things to break. Also state that if someone were to cause explosions during said Bankai against his body that it would also start to tear at his durability and health. For such a powerful ability there's gotta be a side effect.

Stefan Soan Shikai/Bankai Rework [Finished] FXpoQxJ
Stefan Soan Shikai/Bankai Rework [Finished] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stefan Soan Shikai/Bankai Rework [Finished] Left_bar_bleue10/100Stefan Soan Shikai/Bankai Rework [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Stefan Soan Shikai/Bankai Rework [Finished] Empty Re: Stefan Soan Shikai/Bankai Rework [Finished]

Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:43 am
Before i begin Id just like to apologize for the wait on this one, and all the inconveniences with shit that being said lets get ourselves into a bit of a check eh.

okay so one thing to state blade has allowed me the checking rights to this, see bellow for proof ect. ill be taking the reins from here so lets get started

[3/10/2015 12:48:00 PM] Blade: You can check it
[3/10/2015 12:48:07 PM] Blade: I haven't been around because I'm not in the best of health

Gin wrote:Stefan is able to destroy what the antimatter comes into contact with either directly or through massive, volatile explosions. The destructive capability of the antimatter is extreme, allowing Stefan to even destroy materials as powerful as Zanpakutō of captain-level fighters and Sekkiseki. Very few materials and beings are able to endure hits from Stefan's antimatter, even indirectly, as the destructive force is just too great.

Firstly i this needs to be toned down a fair bit, as from the ideal of this it sounds like it could destroy any material it comes into contact with, and with ease at that. The problem is i would allow such things as every hit being like a small scale explosion going off but something that just tears through things and saying few materials can endure this is a little overboard even from simple things such as the force of it indirectly. If this was a bankai ability i may have been more inclined towards it but for a simple shikai its a little to much man, please tone it down to something along the lines of "each hit is like a bomb going off that has the possibility to tear through even some of the strongest materials" as this also sounds far to certain of what will happen.

Gin wrote:Also, as Stefan's antimatter is connected directly to his void, it is immune to outside forces and effects attempting to modify or take control of it. This means if a person were to try to absorb it, or even just momentarily take control of it to repel or redirect it, they would not only fail but likely be injured pretty massively in the process. It also means an attempt to mix their own energy into it, whether to bug it or alter it, would fail and likely result in a very powerful explosion.

Now i understand the concept of this since it is an energy of different physical makeup and is explosive but honestly id much prefer if you are going to make it strong like it is and capable of taking on other attacks and such and destroy them giving it an edge, that this isn't such a certain thing. Sure it can be much more difficult to control and one cant use his energy against him that i could be fine with but absorbing and changing the structure is something that i'm hesitant on man since 1 its a shikai state and this seems far to protected to counteract in a sense and 2 if they are able to change it sure id allow something like "its state is to unstable to morph shit of it ect without it exploding but could be possible if done correctly and stabilized though this is very difficult to do"

Gin wrote:potentially hurt Stefan in some way.

Id like a little more elaboration on what it could do to him if possible as this sounds very vague with stuff. it just helps to guage what could happen within this time.

Besides that with the drawbacks and that i'm okay with this specially considering the 6 post countdown from bankai though depending on whats happening with it ect id like either a cooldown amount or limiter stating he cant go bankai again or that since i'm unsure what exactly was stated bout this.

I also have to question with blades things addressed im not sure if things where changed or worked out between you two with stuff as is i dont mind the things stated but i would if stuff was said and that just like a log if possible man, just so we can have everything stated and there for future reference so its all neat and tidy and in order.

This shit looks good man i like it alot and the ideal of it, the things stated are the only real problems i currently have with it so if ya fix those up for e and that ill drop an approval on this. Once again sorry about the wait and all the confusion with stuff i hope ya get to the changes and that soon as this shiz is gonna make stefan one proverbial badass xD

Stefan Soan Shikai/Bankai Rework [Finished] M9rTQZk

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stefan Soan Shikai/Bankai Rework [Finished] Left_bar_bleue10/100Stefan Soan Shikai/Bankai Rework [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:29 am
Stefan Soan Shikai/Bankai Rework [Finished] Tumblr_m3om1tRrkD1qm4heyo1_500_large

So imma approve this one right here, everything is in order and all things discussed by myself and blade have been fixed, shit looks good man i hope ya get out and use it soon.

Stefan Soan Shikai/Bankai Rework [Finished] M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum