Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Surprise Elysia! (Closed) Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Surprise Elysia! (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Surprise Elysia! (Closed) Empty Surprise Elysia! (Closed)

Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Artist: Fairy Tail OST| Song: Travelers of the Magic Borders| Word Count:383

Word travels fast within the Initative, so fast in fact that Hayden could find out most gossip within a hour if he truly wanted. So when he had heard through the grapevine that a certain egotistical warrior birthday was toss he had to act upon it. In fact he had spent the last hour or two running around Karakura to get the proper supplies to express to this new member what family meant within his division. This was one of those days where sometimes you deserved a little celebration if only to make yourself a wee bit happy rather than worrying about the future. So as he sat in his office he informed one of the soldiers he trusted to tell Elysia to come up to his office for 'a important evaluation of experience'- of course us don't specify what this meant. He took this time to stand up making his way in front of his desk to hide the two surprised he had for them.

He figured it would take them a bit to get here so he mused over over his options currently, there was always the chance she could be angry he did this but at the same time there was the chance she would be happy. Due to that chance he was willing to risk this, the least he could do for his soldiers was provide them with a day he had not had in a long time. He had no family to celebrate with for years and still don't, yet he still felt compelled to do this for this girl. So he sighed crossing his arms waiting for the girl to come.

The gift and cake he had gotten her was for only her, it was about a medium sized cake he baked with chocolate icing. The cake flavor its self was vanilla, it was very fluffy on the inside and soft from the way he cooked it- living over a hundred years not only gave him time to perfect his combat but also his cooking. Maybe he wasn't a god like cool but he was better than the average soccer mom. As for the gift it was a decent size box wrapped with red wrapping paper with a bow slapped on the top of it.

"Now to wait..."

Template By: [THEFROST]

Surprise Elysia! (Closed) JfH75kA
Surprise Elysia! (Closed) H8Tyk70
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Surprise Elysia! (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Surprise Elysia! (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Surprise Elysia! (Closed) Empty Re: Surprise Elysia! (Closed)

Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:29 pm

The normally proud woman was found in one of her now usual places. Within the training grounds, wailing away on a poor punching bag. Fist slamming against it over and over, chains rattling as it was knocked back and forth. The woman's body ducking and curving around to always stay away from it's swinging motions and keep the assault up. It wasn't good training for most enemies that she'll find, considering most allies out speed her easily... But it was something to continue training her body. However, her training was interrupted by a seemingly normal Vanguard member, with news of Hayden wanting to see her. Considering her first encounter with Hayden, she's grown more fond of him than most people she's met so far, only thing she disliked was how lethal he was in a spar.

A white towel was slung quickly over her shoulders, bottle of water snatched up from a bench she rested her stuff on before heading into the main building once more. Cap unscrewed and sip after sip taken to re-hydrate herself, each step strong and powerful, like how she liked to be seen. Soon, her power walk led her to Hayden's office. One last sip taken from her bottle before it was crunched up, empty and thrown into a nearby recycling bin. She may have been rude and arrogant, but she lives on this planet too. Fingers clenched into a fist as knuckled rapped along the door, familiar voice speaking out to catch Hayden's attention.

"HEY! I'M COMING IN!" Well, most people usually asked if they could come in, but she seemed to already know he was going to say yes, so what point was there to asking? Fingers went o slip around the handle and open the door, stepping inside. Completely oblivious to the scene about to unfold itself in front of her.

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] Template By: Lio the Lion
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Surprise Elysia! (Closed) Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Surprise Elysia! (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:20 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count:

As he heard the very loud woman through the door he prepared himself giving himself a steel face as his arms remained crossed, leaning on the desk to hide the items behind him. When he wanted to be he could be quite a good deceiver most of the time, something which wasn't something he did often but he could if he needed to. So as she yelled and began to open the door he held a mostly blank expression when in the inside he was chuckling to himself about the whole situations, something that he found very funny. None the less he motioned for the bullheaded woman to close the door behind him keeping his blank expression as if she was in trouble for something.

"Elysia you may have notice I called you to my office today- a important bit of information has come to light and I felt i need to personally address it."

With those words he would pause for a second as if to let it stir in the air just to give her a bit of a scare. Besides she could deal with a friendly prank but after about thirty seconds he would push off the desk u crossing his arms as he resumed talking. He would look at he intently before a smile broke off across his features, he chuckled shaking his head as he was about to reveal the real reason she was here today. He opened his mouth to speak a small but tired smile across it as he stepped to the side to reveal her items.

"Happy birthday Elysia- words travel fast to me did you really think I wouldn't figure out?"

He asked with a slight hint of jovialness to his voice as he motioned for her to cut her own cake along with taking her present he had nearly wrapped and placed next to her. In fact once she opened it she would see a metal shoulder guard with some type of interlinked knot emblem. It was a gift from his clan given in the past to people they recognized as worthy and proud to be associated with, it was fitted for her size and could fit on her right side; thankfully the lightweight but highly durabile metal could even withstand a few of his own hits. Once she opened the gift if she did he would explain the meaning behind it.

"That's a gift my clan gives to those we are proud to associate with, considering how we met and our general I like to believe friendship I think you would like it. Forgive me if you do not like it or the cake but I had little to go off of." He spoke earnestly giving a sheepish smile even as if he was worried slightly she might dislike the whole event.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Surprise Elysia! (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Surprise Elysia! (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Stepped into the room, boots clicking against the ground as eyes stared forwards. She did notice that she was called into his office, but what she didn't quite care all too much about what the input he had. Why should she be informed of anything special? Did someone snitch on her? Thoughts already began to swirl about within her head, ideas coming to fruition as she seemed only slightly annoyed by this. Most of her weight shifting unto one of her legs, hip thrust out to the side as a hand rested upon the same hip. She honestly hoped this wasn't about someone tattling about her excess of broken punching bags due to... Accidental spurts of riatsu to damage them.

Eyes followed the muscular man step up from his desk and step forwards. The arms crossed over his chest in doing a good job of distracting her from his true purpose. Any joy from her face gone as she seemed to be frowning now, lips curled downwards as she kept her slightly sassy stance. Silence between the two for a few moments before Hayden stepped sides to reveal... Presents? Elysia being caught off guard as her eyes widened, lips left agape at the scene before her. A cake and a present. She was even left silent for a few good moments, unable to respond properly at the sign of kindness...

"How did... But..." Her voice wasn't as confident as it usually was, sounding weaker than usual... At least for a few moments. Her head shaking from side to side as she tried snapping herself back into reality. "Who told you? I-I... I didn't tell anyone, were you stalking me?!" Despite the anger in her voice, it was obvious she still enjoyed this very much, taking a few steps over to the cake and present and... Even smiling down towards them. Ignoring the faux rage shown earlier as fingers went to gently pull away at the present.

When the object was revealed, her eyes showed the joy of a small child opening a present for the first time. Quickly, the equipment was strapped right unto her shoulders, quickly intertwined with her right arm considering that was the one used for the brunt of her attacks. Soon, she was already doing jabs in the air, trying it out as she seemed to be happy with this. "...A gift from your clan? Like what, a clan of ninjas?" A smirk coming across her lips as she seemed to be in... A good mood for once. Not cocky or angry, just a good mood.

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] Template By: Lio the Lion

Surprise Elysia! (Closed) QYEibkj
Surprise Elysia! (Closed) F2mrTYb
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count:

The momentary brief flash of anger in her voice caused Hayden to become stiff for a second before allowing him to relax with a sigh. Her general happiness was clearly shown through all the actions she was taking so each word she said and her actions of throwing the shoulder guard on made the war weary soldier smile as he leaned on the desk slightly. He tilted his head slightly to examine the new items to her uniform and it looked good on her to be simply frank about the whole matter. He gave a slight grin to her before pushing off the desk motioning to the cake he had even went so far to bake.

“It looks good on you, as for the ninjas no- we are a clan of nomads.” He informed her with a slight chuckle in his voice before crossing his arms again. It was a habit he had taken for many years now to express either his discomfort or relaxedness which was strange to consider; if anything it made him hard to reach but from the smile on his lips it looked like he was relaxed. His eyes darted to the cake after admiring the new armor she had.

“But now it’s time for you to cut the cake; I didn’t bake that for nothing you know.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum