Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Status Update For Blade Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Status Update For Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Status Update For Blade Empty Status Update For Blade

Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:55 pm
Yo. Just dropping by guys. I'm terribly sick. A bit of sadness is promptly causing me to lose motivation to move a bit. Added onto that is the sickness of my lungs hurting and my body feeling heavy. Migraines, achy, just not feeling well at all. This isn't a worrisome post or anything, just saying my recent activity and future activity for a few days will be a bit shit. I'm here to apologize for being so sick, but I can't help it. I hope everyone is alright with that. Glad to see the site is active as usual.

Status Update For Blade FXpoQxJ
Status Update For Blade 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Status Update For Blade Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Status Update For Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Status Update For Blade Empty Re: Status Update For Blade

Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:55 pm
Get well soon, take care, etc etc
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Status Update For Blade Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Status Update For Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:26 am

«GO GET WELL AND WHAT NOT»

Take your time and get yourself together. No rush. I won't slave labor you if you are two steps from death's door.

Also, I swear you'll apologize even for dying, top lel. You'll be on your last dying breathe and you'll be like: "S-s-orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry -Flatline"

So relax and take it easy.

Status Update For Blade WVMWLOu
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Status Update For Blade Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Status Update For Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:37 pm
Hope you get well bud, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. <3

Status Update For Blade JfH75kA
Status Update For Blade H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum