Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Mask of Phantasm
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptyYesterday at 8:30 pm by Hastur

» Takehikio's new Zanpakuto (Done)
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:29 pm by Shizuo

» Rendrag Sirakad *W.I.P*
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zetsuei (Finished)
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:00 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Keisuke Mori
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 1:59 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 9:41 am by Ame no ko

» Challenging the Standard
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:12 pm by Hastur

» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:26 am by Shizuo

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

Top posters
THEFROST
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] I_vote_lcapOperation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] I_voting_barOperation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] I_vote_lcapOperation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] I_voting_barOperation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138488 messages in 20671 subjects

Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag]   Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:13 am

THE OPERATION

Operation Name: Break-Out
Mission Type: Prison Break-Out
Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced
Who Can Join: Anyone from K-World

Information: There is a simple sky base within the outlands of the Soul Society. In it lies prisoners of K-World that were taking in during a clash between Gotei and K-World forces on Earth. Your objective to storm the base, free the inmates and report back to K-World as swiftly as possible. There are roughly one hundred of them in total and they need help.

Primary Task: Free your brethren in arms.

Extra Task: Destroy the base if you feel so inclined.

Take out anyone who tries to stop you.

Don't drag fights out too long. This isn't an invasion mission. Get in and out.

Rewards

Yen: Upon joining you will receive 2,000,000 yen. After finishing the mission, you will get another 2,00,000 yen. You'll also get 100,000 yen for each prisoner freed and 4,000,000 for destroying the sky base.

Awesome Points: Each post in the mission is worth five hundred awesome points.

PEOPLE APART OF THE MISSION

N/A

MISSION TEMPLATE

Character Name: (Self-explanatory)
Character App Link: (Self-explanatory)
Reason: (Why are they showing up in this mission?)

Code:
[b][u]MISSION TEMPLATE[/b][/u]

[b]Character Name:[/b] (Self-explanatory)
[b]Character App Link:[/b] (Self-explanatory)
[b]Reason:[/b] (Why are they showing up in this mission?)

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag]   Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:14 am

Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag]   Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 8:01 am

MISSION TEMPLATE

Character Name: page heiwajima
Character App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9527-page-heiwajima-approved-1-3?highlight=page

Reason: k-world quite honestly need's it's members and as a member of k-world Page would be there because he doesn't let his men or any other men in k-world rot in captivity/prison.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag]   Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:07 pm

[adm]Ya got the clear. You can go ahead and perform this mission.[/adm]

Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag]   Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:12 am

[mod]Is the mission still on-going yet or is it finished? If not, i'll move this to the old missions, Frost.[/mod]

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag]   Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] EmptySun May 01, 2016 10:03 am

Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag] Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧MOVING THIS MISSION HERE✦

Moving this to old missions!

Operation Break Out: K-World Mission [Antag]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD