Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2015 Graphics And Templates Left_bar_bleue99999/999992015 Graphics And Templates Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

2015 Graphics And Templates Empty 2015 Graphics And Templates

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:29 pm
This thread is just meant to showcase some of the templates I've made over the year and other graphics.

This first post will store images; but I'll focus on templates in other separate posts
2015 Graphics And Templates NBVVBNBVNBV_zpsonk7yecf

2015 Graphics And Templates Gfhjgfjgf_zpsoce75a4s

2015 Graphics And Templates Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu

2015 Graphics And Templates GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz

2015 Graphics And Templates Untitled1_zpsqliahkhw

2015 Graphics And Templates RookAvatar_zpsag5h7bgb

2015 Graphics And Templates RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0

2015 Graphics And Templates SigDude_zpscuvohwj4

2015 Graphics And Templates SADEASDSADQWEE4R_zpsobwx0yol

2015 Graphics And Templates Sadsadasdsadasdas_zpsoiywsozi

2015 Graphics And Templates Xcdvfsd_zpslkxdfotb

2015 Graphics And Templates Asfdasdsadsa_zpsmdfyj1ah

2015 Graphics And Templates Horus_zpsjhmmawpv

2015 Graphics And Templates HorusSIG_zpsxjgieg11

2015 Graphics And Templates Avatarig_zpsym7ruztc

[img]https://2img.net/h/i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/Experiments/Azure2_zps7p6yzjay.gif/img]

2015 Graphics And Templates BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx

2015 Graphics And Templates MYeu0Y4

2015 Graphics And Templates EXplraF

2015 Graphics And Templates Mayne_zps1hboxnym

2015 Graphics And Templates Easy-modo_zps6vsri8ro

2015 Graphics And Templates ZQZedlM

2015 Graphics And Templates KnLCVxB

2015 Graphics And Templates GaCJpVN

2015 Graphics And Templates X2npBjJ

2015 Graphics And Templates EruT7AA

2015 Graphics And Templates YezrGCq

[img]https://i.imgur.com/fFq0uT1.gif/img]

2015 Graphics And Templates RDLUVBj

2015 Graphics And Templates Image911

2015 Graphics And Templates SJtpIBH

2015 Graphics And Templates Image910

2015 Graphics And Templates Image911
2015 Graphics And Templates IiOX5Fb
2015 Graphics And Templates Wg9BD6O
2015 Graphics And Templates R9dq1fO
2015 Graphics And Templates AqoVZnN
2015 Graphics And Templates 7KCaNjX
2015 Graphics And Templates JmpWuSE
2015 Graphics And Templates GxDiqhU
2015 Graphics And Templates LnmIxI8
2015 Graphics And Templates OzyPUFj
2015 Graphics And Templates NT7miJl
2015 Graphics And Templates Image926

2015 Graphics And Templates DTyzA2b

2015 Graphics And Templates Image916
2015 Graphics And Templates PlXD1Et
2015 Graphics And Templates FAFVBgO
2015 Graphics And Templates DkltIpW
2015 Graphics And Templates YPm3Gbt
2015 Graphics And Templates SV3yVdy

2015 Graphics And Templates ECz16Ux
2015 Graphics And Templates CSr1nAt
2015 Graphics And Templates Image917
2015 Graphics And Templates Image919
2015 Graphics And Templates Image920
2015 Graphics And Templates Image921
2015 Graphics And Templates Image922
2015 Graphics And Templates Image923
2015 Graphics And Templates UE9CuPU
2015 Graphics And Templates H3uGbs5
2015 Graphics And Templates GuBkFU0
2015 Graphics And Templates KAncMNS

2015 Graphics And Templates Image924

2015 Graphics And Templates NzsULXU

2015 Graphics And Templates NhQsx3Z
2015 Graphics And Templates Rw71Suw
2015 Graphics And Templates PVW3hXS
2015 Graphics And Templates JBwFYFR
2015 Graphics And Templates WeLsBd9

2015 Graphics And Templates ROIXdG5
2015 Graphics And Templates U5QBmtW
2015 Graphics And Templates DbYlW9P
2015 Graphics And Templates P5hhmwL
2015 Graphics And Templates 5VoT3za
2015 Graphics And Templates 3JUI33f
2015 Graphics And Templates 8XJSPqn
2015 Graphics And Templates 45wFPdw
2015 Graphics And Templates J3Q7FVX
2015 Graphics And Templates DtNcyke
2015 Graphics And Templates Ix9SL0H
2015 Graphics And Templates 7cqnQ4s

2015 Graphics And Templates 6E1p1jv
2015 Graphics And Templates GNs6M3n
2015 Graphics And Templates 3WbC1SI

2015 Graphics And Templates OQnqjFJ
2015 Graphics And Templates RofqlNy
2015 Graphics And Templates PunMKuf
2015 Graphics And Templates R8X21rJ

2015 Graphics And Templates YxRCEr5
2015 Graphics And Templates YxRCEr5
2015 Graphics And Templates BkBVQuN
2015 Graphics And Templates W6viXS8
2015 Graphics And Templates WEr5ipn

2015 Graphics And Templates Image810

[XAT LARGE BG]

2015 Graphics And Templates Image9582_zpstd411qts

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

2015 Graphics And Templates WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2015 Graphics And Templates Left_bar_bleue99999/999992015 Graphics And Templates Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

2015 Graphics And Templates Empty Re: 2015 Graphics And Templates

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:30 pm
[THIS ONE IS FOR THE YURIESTER (°ロ°)☝ ]

Artist: Rokugen Alice - Song: Kissing The Scarlet - Word Count: 1819

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track.

Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:31 pm
[ANOTHER ONE IS FOR THE YURIESTER (°ロ°)☝ ]

Artist: Rokugen Alice - Song: Kissing The Scarlet - Word Count: 1819

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track.

Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:31 pm
[FOR THE BIGGEST PH VILLAIN: KADE つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:32 pm
[FOR MR.DANSEN THE BRITISH MAN: ANOTHER HEADER つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:33 pm
[FOR MR.DANSEN THE BRITISH MAN つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:33 pm
[FOR MR.DANSEN THE BRITISH MAN: ANOTHER HEADER つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:34 pm
[FOR THE TRIM-TRAMS つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the path

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the path

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:34 pm
[FOR THE TRIM-TRAMS-AM つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:35 pm
[AFTER ONE MILLION YEARS I'VE MADE A TEMPLATE FOR ZE' CROW つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum