Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
20Piopi
20Piopi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' around (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0Hangin' around (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hangin' around (OPEN) Empty Hangin' around (OPEN)

Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:05 pm
"Well...what do I do now?"

That question still lingered in Kenta's mind as he made his way through crowds of people. Today was a very cold and rainy day, which not a lot of people like. That's why many people walking past Kenta passed him quickly to get to their home or accidentally bumping into him, not many stopped to apologize but Kenta didn't really care.

Unlike almost everyone else, Kenta actually liked this type of weather, he didn't really know why. Kenta could just deduce that its connected to his past life somehow. Even if Kenta liked this weather, there was just so much he could stand and he had been standing it since he got off his job which consisted of storing boxes, loading boxes, filling boxes, & unloading boxes.

His Zanpakutō always told him he could get a better job, he knew he could, but he wanted to stay under the radar. Kenta didn't really know if the Soul Society was still keeping tabs on him and the other Vizards that were made "accidentally," and if they were, he would stay as under the radar as possible.

Taking a right, Kenta still had his head in thought. "Should I get a new job?" Kenta asked his sword telepathically, "I definitely think you should," his Zanpakutō replied almost immediately, "I mean, sure it's a source of steady income, but you barely get any breaks, everyone piles all their work on you, & it's very obvious that your boss wants to sleep with you." Kenta thought on what she said, then responded, "I don't really need breaks, but taking one every now and then sure would help, and my co - workers don't pile their work on me, I ask to help them," "Oh, and what about your boss?" his sword asked quizzically.

"Yeah, it's very obvious she wants to sleep with me," Kenta finished, letting out a deep sigh. Crossing the street with a group of people, Kenta soon spotted a momentary haven from all this chill and rain, "A bar? Seriously?" Eregantou asked deadpanned, "Yeah, a bar," Kenta answered, "Don't worry, I won't drink to much, I'll just stay there for a bit till it calms down," Kenta tried to reassure his life - long companion, "Riiight..." was all she said before Kenta walked into the bar
Conceited
Conceited
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' around (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue17000/10000Hangin' around (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/10000)
Tiers:

Hangin' around (OPEN) Empty Re: Hangin' around (OPEN)

Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: 441

Zero was mighty disappointed in the weather on this particular day, though the smile on her face betrayed that emotion. It had been raining on and off for the course of a week, something she had no problem with at first since she spent the first two days playing in the rain, but she wished it would stop now. It was hard doing stuff when the skies decided to cry and the fact her mother had restricted her to school and the house didn’t help matters. So, when she decided on a short walk after school, she was pretty much on edge. She had a lot of energy that needed to be used up, but there wasn’t a whole lot of people that could be her playmate today but she wasn’t about to give up.

So, when the rain started again, she retreated into a bar instead of making her way home. She was fully aware that she was an underage patron, but she wasn’t looking to buy an alcoholic beverage or anything. No, she was simply looking for someone that could entertain her until the rain subsided long enough for another detour or for her to make her way home without having to utilize any power she possessed. Though, if she did want a drink, no one but the bartender was stopping her and she could lie about her age. With the world filled with beings that have lived for centuries but don’t look a day over twenty, she believed she could convince the man that she was older then she seemed if she wanted to. It could prove fun, but she decided against doing that. She didn’t want to get kicked out or have the police called on her.

So, she plopped herself down on a barstool and requested a glass of apple juice. An odd request given the establishment she was in, but one the bartender didn’t question since money would be forked over. Reddish brown eyes swept over the bar, taking note of the handful of people within. None of them interested her. She sighed as she swiveled her chair around so that she was facing the bar, the brunette propping her elbows on the counter as her drink was put in front of her. She definitely picked the wrong place for fun.

That’s until a dark-haired male entered. Her eyes snapped over to him and she stared long enough to decide that he would do. A mischievous grin on her face, she would swivel her seat around to face his general direction as she waved her arm in greeting,

“Neh, neh mister, ya should sit here!”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Hangin' around (OPEN) FEgVMOU

Hangin' around (OPEN) Uaa3LGo
Hangin' around (OPEN) Iy368py
Hangin' around (OPEN) GAAZWBR
Hangin' around (OPEN) 4Al0hpe
Hangin' around (OPEN) GW2hpX6
20Piopi
20Piopi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' around (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0Hangin' around (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:16 pm
There were many things that Kenta would have expected to see and hear when he entered a bar, but seeing a girl that looked to be about in her teens, AND calling to him put him on edge. "What does this kid want?" Kenta thought to himself, from what he could discern from the girl he could definitely tell she wasn't a Shinigami, but she did have a lot of power residing inside of her, granted a lot of it was really wild feeling. Kenta could also tell that she was a definite troublemaker, he didn't know how he knew, it was just a feeling he got from her, "She got you on edge?" Eregantou asked her wielder, "Yeah, among all the people in this bar, she had to single me out, the last time someone did that we ended up fighting," Kenta could remember that day in the Soul Society when some drunk Shinigami from Squad 11 tried to take him on.

"You were doing paperwork for weeks after that," Eregantou reminded him, "Yeah I was," . "You realize that you have been staring into space ever since you walked in, right? Xander chimed in with a amused tone in his voice before backing out of the conversation. "Shit," Kenta mumbled, shaking his head and started walking towards the bar. Kenta couldn't believe he got to involved with his spirits, it had been a long time since that happened, "You're just going for it?" his Zanpakutō asked, "Might as well get a drink while I'm at it," Kenta responded, "This is going to be a long one."
Conceited
Conceited
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hangin' around (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue17000/10000Hangin' around (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:54 pm

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: 235

Zero was really, really excited that the male didn’t simply decide to turn around and hightail it out of the bar just because a petite female requested her sit next to her. Albeit, most people wouldn’t have blamed him seeing how odd the request was and so out of place the teen was in the bar. She, personally, would’ve been disappointed if he decided to leave or ignore her altogether, but everything was fine since he didn’t look like he was going anywhere. Though, he could be seriously contemplating his decision given the look on his face.

She cocked her head to the side as she observed the male, fighting the urge to hop out of her seat and get uncomfortably close to him in order to see if anyone was home though she wouldn’t have been able to do that anyways. Probably hop out her seat, but nothing more since the man came back to his senses. She was curious of what he had been thinking of exactly as she downed her juice after swiveling her chair so that her body was facing the counter once again.

She propped one of her arms on the counter. Her body leaned away from him, her face rested on the palm of her hand, and reddish brown eyes were glued to his form. This was going to be an interesting encounter.

“Neh, neh, mister, what’s ya name?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

20Piopi
20Piopi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:47 pm
As Kenta sat down on the stool next to the girl he ordered a beer and slide the money to pay for it to the bartender. Kenta honestly didn't know what he was getting himself into, but he already chose this path, so he had to stick with it. "Besides, it's been a while since I had any contact with people outside of work," Kenta thought to himself.

Once the girl asked about his name he responded simply, "Kenta," it was good to have a few acquaintances here and there, but that's why they are acquaintances not friends, so he would simply give her his first name, and maybe he would give her his last name IF he could get comfortable around her. When the beer he ordered came to him, he downed it slowly while the girl introduced herself. Once he was done with the drink, he ordered another when a little voice chimed inside his head, "Hey, can you put me on the counter? The girl's gaze is creeping me out," Eregantou was slightly shaking in her sheath, wanting her wielder's attention.

Doing what she asked, Kenta slowly put his Zanpakutō on the counter next to his refilled beer, "And you don't think that her gaze is creeping me out?" Kenta asked his sword, annoyed that she was complaining a lot these past few months, "I know she's creeping you out, but you can handle it better," she responded. Finally, Kenta looked at the girl sitting beside, still staring at him, "Creepy," Kenta was weirded out by her somewhat, but he didn't let it show on his face, "So, what's a teen like you doing in a bar like this?" he had to start somewhere.
Conceited
Conceited
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:09 pm

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: 260

Kenta. That was a nice, simple name that she definitely wouldn’t be able to remember thanks to her excuse for a memory. She could attempt repeating the name over and over again, but Zero was fully aware that would be futile. She had tried that method before, as well as several other ones and none have been able to improve her memory. Names were such insignificant little things to the teen and taking up precious space with the names of people she may never see again wasn’t about to happen anytime soon. To be frank, she asked the names of people out of courtesy now, but she would always refer to them by a physical characteristic, personality trait, or mister and miss depending upon the gender. There were exceptions, of course, but those exceptions were few. In the end, names meant nothing to Zero unless there was some sort of emotional attachment. Oh well, time to focus on the mister.

“Mmm. Ya see, I was looking for a playmate because I didn’t want to go home just yet when it started to rain. I didn’t want to get wet, so I came in here because everyone knows bars have the best selection of playmates! But everyone in here was really boring until ya came in, so I decided to make ya my playmate for the day!”

She nodded her head as if confirming what she said was in fact true.

“Neh. Mister, what ya gonna order? And well it make ya even more fun? Or ya fun when ya drink?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

20Piopi
20Piopi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:16 pm
When this girl mentioned something about "playmates" Kenta paused for a second on his third swig of his beer, "Did this girl just say something about playmates?" Kenta asked his Zanpakutō, now this girl was getting pretty creepy real fast. "She did say something about 'playmates,' but I don't think it's in the context of what we first thought, I think she means people she can mess with, but that's only a theory," his Zanpakutō responded. "Yeah, sounds about right, the last thing I want to do is get branded as a sex offender,"Kenta signed inwardly.

As Kenta finished talking to his Zanpakutō for now, he replied to the girl's question, "I'm just going to be drinking a few beers," Kenta downed his drink and ordered another, "I've never gotten too drunk, I have a 'job' in the morning," Kenta told the girl, "But it's more like labor." Kenta looked at the girl, "I haven't gotten blackout drunk in a long time, mostly because I don't have any friends or drinking buddies to hang out with," Now that you say it out loud, our life sounds really depressing," Eregantou told her wielder, slightly shaking on the counter.

"More like my life," Kenta mumbled, unbeknownst to him while he drank his fourth or fifth beer that the girl heard his mumble, and saw his sword shake.
Conceited
Conceited
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:54 pm

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: 370

“Hm. That sounds mighty sad, mister.”

Zero blinked several times as she laid her arm flat on the counter, lying her head on it after a quick glance at the bartender. Based on the man’s appearance, the brunette would’ve thought he had an endless supply of people to get drunk with, but being told otherwise didn’t put a damper on her mood. Instead, she was more intrigued by the man and she saw this as the perfect opportunity to play an unlicensed physician. She had done it a couple times before, so she had some experience, but she had never done it with someone who talked to themselves.

Now, that she hadn’t expected. A look of utter confusion donned her face for a brief second, immediately wiped around by a look that could only mean she was thinking about something. Despite what people may think, Zero wasn’t retarded though ninety percent of her actions suggested otherwise. She was fully capable of putting two and two together, though at a slower rate when compared to the intellectuals born in this era, and that’s exactly what she was doing.

Going by what she knew about the mister from her observation, she would’ve guessed him to be human capable of wielding a sword - she should ask if he would teach her before this encounter ended. But with the sword having vibrated and the mister mumbling something under his breath that couldn’t possibly be an answer to any of her questions, she would have to rethink that. Either he was an Iramasha and the sword was his Seishin Buki or he was a Shinigami and the sword was his Zanpakutō. A human with a spirit possessed sword was a possibility too, but wasn’t as likely as the first two choices. She could definitely learn more information that could help pinpoint his exact race, but she would ignore his mumbling in favour of something else.

“Neh. What kind of job do ya have, mister? Is it really hard and do ya get paid a lot? Hm. Maybe I can be ya drinking buddy, mister, but I be drinking apple juice. It looks close enough to beer and don’t want to get the coppers called on us. What ya say, mister?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

20Piopi
20Piopi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:24 pm
Kenta smirked a bit. This girl suggesting that she could be his drinking partner amused him a bit. Taking another swig of his... third? beer, Kenta couldn't remember which beer this was, "That's not good," he thought to himself, "Couple of drinks, right?" Eregantou chimed in. "Be quiet," Kenta told his sword then turned his head to this girl, about to address her question when he stopped himself.

"I don't even know this girl's name," Kenta realized, how could he be so...so..Kenta couldn't think of the word right now, "Alcohol's getting to me." "I'm sorry, I didn't ask you your name," "Hehehe...." Xander chuckled loud enough to be heard from the counter, but quiet enough for only Kenta and the girl to hear, "Fuck!"
Conceited
Conceited
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:47 am

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: 183

Zero blinked several times as a look of surprise washed over her face. She thought she had introduced herself, it was one of the first things she did when she initiated conversation with people, but it seemed it had slipped her mind this time around. She must immediately rectify this situation now that it has been brought to her attention and so she sat upright. She stuck out her right arm, hand ready to shake the mister’s as she gave her name in a cheerful tone.

“Zero at ya service!”

Her alias, but she it wasn’t like the mister was the only one who didn’t receive her real name. She wasn’t trying to mask her identity or anything, that was sort of hard when just about everyone could easily be looked up via some network modeled after the Yuudeshi Network, she just simply made it a habit of not saying her name was Tōki Tōketsu.

With her name out of the way, Zero laid her head back on the counter. She grinned at the mister, waiting for the answers to her earlier questions.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum