Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kendall "Ayatsuki" Asthavon {APPROVED; 2-1 [1-5 AT FULL POWER]} [NPC CHARACTER] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Kendall "Ayatsuki" Asthavon {APPROVED; 2-1 [1-5 AT FULL POWER]} [NPC CHARACTER] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Kendall "Ayatsuki" Asthavon {APPROVED; 2-1 [1-5 AT FULL POWER]} [NPC CHARACTER] Empty Re: Kendall "Ayatsuki" Asthavon {APPROVED; 2-1 [1-5 AT FULL POWER]} [NPC CHARACTER]

Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:52 am

※Check O' Meter※

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: -
  • Mental Deduction: -
  • Pain Endurance: -
  • Focus: -

Tier: -
Comments/Notes: Time to get checking started here then.

Kade wrote:Magic Dark Flame Strength: When holding the stave, A massive spike of magic dark/flame energy is sent directly into the seishin when this happens the top turns dark red. The physical damage power of the seishin buki will be enhanced because of the poison power infused inside of it. Allowing for stronger blast or beam-like attack from the weapon. With the stave, It been known to stop, weaken or break medium or some strong attacks and most kidō abilities with a swing of her seishin staff. She might be able to destroy stronger attacks but they can hurt her or explode right depending on the enemy's strength.
First, poison power? That took my attention. So, its just some kind of poisonous energy/power that can poison people on contact or its just something infused into it and does nothing at all?
Second, physical damage is enhanced to what point? Is it powerful enough to shatter buildings with a hit or break through tough defenses like an advanced hierro? Please elaborate it.
Lastly, just how many blasts/beam-like energy can it fire before it needs to either recharge or cool down. Does it use energy from the Seishin Buki or the user? If its the Seishin Buki, at what limit will it run out of energy and would be unable to shoot blasts/beams anymore?

Kade wrote:Magic Bomb: She places one hand forward; Kendall were going to do a strong magic blast attack, only she forms a sphere of deep a dark red energy that has another small dark red sphere inside it that turns black in the center and has blue electricity flowing around it. If she charges the attack for a few seconds, it seems to take on a hexagon shape, but most commonly looks like a circle. Once Kendall fires it, it leaves a shot black trail of energy behind before it hits the target, very easily causing a big-sized explosion that destroys everything caught in the explosion.
First, how many times can she use this ability, or is it just once? If so, would it drain her a lot or just a little, considering how powerful this ability is, it might drain her out quite a bit.
Second, how fast does it move? Say if you're using it against a 1 tier or 2 tier, could they dodge it depending on the speed of the sphere?
Lastly, can it be stopped by anything? Since you can't really have it where it can literally obliterate 'everything'. Explain if there's anything that could stop it.

Kade wrote:Cursed Fire Manipulation: From accepting her new powers, Kendall has been given unique ability from her burning anti holy fire class powers which she can enhance even augment attacks with burning curse fire energy giving much more deadly effect. Initially this was uncontrollable, but after enhancement by some witches, demons. Kendall can mostly control this dark flame power creating attacks and defenses from her powers, creating weapons, attacks and defenses with her burning dark flame powers. When using dark flame power, Kendall's arms can transform taking on a different characteristic when using dark flame weapons or dark fire attacks which she can use 8 times. For crafting weapons, Kendall can make flame swords, daggers which can be 7-8 inches which can give a burning sensation when used against enemies. Also Kendall's burning curse fire attacks can be defeated or counter by a stronger defense or strong energy barrier depending on the strength and defensive power of that enemy. However, Kendall's defensive powers can be weaken if her burning curse flame weapons are damaged by other stronger elemental attacks by her opponents depending on their attack strength.
First, her arms' characteristics can change using dark flame weapons/attacks, which she could only use 8 times, if i'm correct. So, just how tough her weapon can be made and how powerful can her attacks be? I know how many times she can do it, but i need to know how tough/powerful they are.
Second, now i know how many 'times' she can use this ability, I want to know how 'much' can she produce. For example, she may be able to create a huge volume of dark fire at a single go on her first usage, or she might need to create a huge weapon. I need to know how much can she use on each use especially when she creates her weapons, like how big can they be made, or how big a blast can she create out of it.
Lastly, since its a 'cursed fire', is it extremely weak against holy-based elements/attacks or is it immune against it? And can it be taken by normal water/special type of water or is it resistant against anything water-based?

Kade wrote:Augmented Demon Strength: Like her master, Kendall's physical strength abilities have been augmented to a higher vast level due to the mad blood inside of her. In the past, Kendall was known to fight stronger enemies through that to test the very limits of her strength beating enemies gain more physical power in her heart. She was known to be a powerhouse handing weaker and stronger enemies using her fists and her weapons in battle. After her revival, Zaine's blood gave her something of a true superhuman quality making her stronger than a normal or transformed iramasha. She was known handle herself quite well fighting against an espada and transformed iramasha at the same time beating them up. Kendall train everyday to keep her powerful strength to a deadly muscular level the only thing that he thinks about while training is getting revenge on that damn iramasha.
So, at what scale is her strength at? Handling against an espada/transformed iramasha is more to skill rather than strength. I need a more specific explaination about what her strength can do, since i only know she trains everyday, has a deadly muscular level, can fight against espada/transformed iramasha which is more to skill than strength and known to fight stronger enemies doesn't let me grasp about her actual, current strength that she has. Can she destroy mountains with a hit? Can she lift buildings with a slight effort? Give me something specific.

Kade wrote:ugmented Speed: An dark demonic system was placed in her chest and legs providing an enhanced level dose of stamina. Kendall is able to keep up with powerful energy speed made even counter attack at much faster speed. Kendall is shown to used her quick speeds along with reflexes to gain the upper hand on a enemy or find ways to outsmart their combat strategy. She can become fast enough to outrun personal energy attacks, allowing a strike and enhance them or launch simultaneous attacks. Kendall can keep up with a shinigami's shunpo speed, iramasha's spped, shadow movement or arrancar's sonido speed. Others she may have a very bigger problem with like vizards and ziamichis.
First, 'powerful energy speed'? I don't understand. Do you mean like energy blasts? Energy weapons? Please give me a more specific detail about this.
Secondly, outrunning energy attacks, keeping up with shinigami, iramasha speed, etc. What speed? I need to know her limit and skill in her speed. Can she outrun people like Shadin then? Or can she outrun users that has Master speed? Or can she be outrunned by a more skilled speed user even if they are slow? Or if i fired a personal energy attack at 5 times the speed of sound, can she outrun it? I need to know the limitations of her speed.[/b]

Kade wrote:Augmented Durability: As part of her revival, Kendall was imbued with dragoon-like skin it feels almost the same to human skin but it stronger. Kendall's smooth skin was constructed from the skin of a powerful black dragon but the demon made a complete warp version of it. The skin is much stronger then an arrancar's hierro in battle Kendall's was able to withstand the powerful effects of the Yuudeshi network but she's not invincible. Too many attacks all at once can wound perhaps even kill her.
Firstly, not sure about withstanding thew effects of Yuudeshi Network since i'll get Frost on that.
Secondly, stronger than an arrancar's hierro? At what point? Stronger than an average master level hierro? Every arrancar has different hierro level, so i need specification in this.
Lastly, I need you to be more specific. Too many attacks, alright, acceptable. But what can her durability protect her from? What kind? Cero Oscuras? Nuclear Warhead? How many times would it take for her to go down from these kind of threats? Elaborate it.

Kade wrote:Rip Rage: A claw slash attack. When her claws extend giving off an dark red energy claw slash attack which weak but shadow fast-like attack but it causing damage. It can be blocked by armor or mid to strong-like defense. Kendall can use this every post and has the same strength to bala but split in half.
So, is it a natural ability or does it use her energy to use it? If so, if she used it on a number of times, would she get fatigued or exhausted?

Kade wrote:Charged Rip Rage: An enhanced version to Rip Rage which her hands will actually grow as with her claws. The unique claws will start turning black unleashing energy from each claw tip. When delivered darker and supreme energy slash faster and stronger than the original. Stronger enemies will feel the pain of the attack while weaker opponents will have their skin rip off from the unique claws.
So, its stronger than the original? Again, if it uses energy, does it use more energy since its charged? And since its a stronger version than the original, can it be used as many times as the normal version or does it have 2 post cooldown this time? And can lower tier/higher tier people dodge it? And if used against barriers or people with advanced/master durability, would it cut through?

Kade wrote:Super Rip Rage: A burning flame version of the Rip Rage attack this is the same attack but the attack is imbued with dark red electricity. Kendall's hands will actually grow as with her claws, they'll will start turning black/red unleashing energy from each claw tip with dark red flames. When delivered darker and supreme energy flame slash faster and stronger than the original Rip Rage. Stronger enemies will feel the pain.
Same as stated above, but this time, does these dark red flames burn its enemies or is it just an enhancement, since, well, it is a burning version of it.

Kade wrote:Flame Bomb: First, Kendall charges a dark red energy from around her body and gathers it into his mutated palm to form a dark red energy sphere. Next, She waves her hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a large amount of damage. The power of the Flame Bomb seems to vary with Kendall's flame energy; depending on how much power he uses for the attack. It be charged into stronger Flame Bomb attack but the demon will have to wait for post to charge to make the bomb stronger. Then wait to fire. But, Flame Bomb it can dodged or blocked however, and it has the strength of a Cero. Yet it has the speed of normal demon's shadow movement or a shinigami's flash step because the red flame energy combining with the air. The width of the Flame Bomb; It almost the same of a regular baseball depending the energy the lady places into it. The blast radius is only about 3 feet.
How many times can she use this? If so, would it exhaust her if she used it a certain amount of time?

Kade wrote:Crimson Lightning Manipulation: She has been given unique ability from her lightning powers which she can enhance even augment attacks with lightning energy giving much more powerful & deadly effect. Initially this was uncontrollable, but after enhancing it by some training. Kendall can mostly control this great electric power creating powerful attacks and powerful defenses from her powers for attacks and defenses with her controlled lightning powers. She can also teleport with this lightning power creating an energy portal and leave into another dimension/place of her choosing when creating the portal. She can create energy wings for herself giving her the ability to fly but her wings can be damaged quite easily from other energy and elemental attacks. This can be also used some healing magics which can be combined with other power for much of an greater healing effect that can heal faster then regular healing powers. When using the lightning power, Kendall can fire lightning weapons or complete shadow energy blasts/beams firing at twice of normal speed of an demon technique. For defenses, Kendall can create an lightning shield or an energy blockade barrier from her power. Also Kendall's controlled lightning attacks can be defeated or counter by a stronger defense or strong energy barrier depending on the strength and defensive power of that enemy. However, Kendall's defensive powers can be weaken if her controlled lightning defenses are damaged by other stronger elemental attacks by his opponents depending on their attack strength.
Firstly, for teleportation, refer to THIS LINK
Secondly, for healing, just how is it better than 'normal healing'? Can it regenerate organs? Can it reattach or grow back lost limbs? How good is this healing?
Thirdly, how many times can she create weapons or use attacks depending how powerful of an attack she uses?
Lastly, if she does create a weapon, how tough would it be before it breaks? If so, how many weapons can she create once? Refer the rest of the question back to the cursed fire manipulation.

Kade wrote:War Blood Devil Reaper Eyes: As a gift, Zaine was able to transfer the final level of her blood-eyes into her sorceress. Kendall had to experiment with her blood eyes through tests to control this power. This works as the same as a higher Bloodeye technique but this version is completely new in nature. Kendall's Reaper eyes can actually track an enemy movements perfectly. She can perfectly keep track with an enemy's speed power such as an shinigami's flash step, iramasha's chaos warp or an arrancar's sonido. When an enemy is attacking, She can track their movements & attack patterns to perfectly time her attacks accordingly. Through experimentation, Kendall has been able to cancel illusion/mental-like abilities from the tier level that she's on. Also given a chance of dodge attacks when she combines it with her chaos warp & magic to give herself a much faster dodge speed. With this Reaper eyes, She can actually have an advantage in a fight using this for counter attacks, countering magic, performing defensive powers and blowing up energy attacks.
Just one single word, change EVERYTHING or outright remove it. She cannot PERFECTLY trace movements, PERFECTLY time her attacks, and PERFECTLY track enemy's speed power. So no, she cannot use this ability 'perfectly', since it is no different than the term 'absolute'. So, change and limit it, otherwise, remove it. Your choice.

Kade wrote:Telepathy/Telekinesis Powers: The woman has very strong telekinetic powers to moving objects from one place to another without using physical contact. Which means she could stop an Kidō attack and send it off to another direction or back to the enemy. Also having the ability to talk in people's minds when important information or tricking a person comes to pass. Kendall is able to stop an stronger shikai attack but stronger bankai takes a lot of mind control to stop it can blow up in his face if not careful. Kendall can only her telekinetic powers only about eight times because to large drain of powers it does to her power and demonic mind.
Firstly, specify how powerful her telekinesis is. Could she able to manipulate buildings with her mind? Would she able to move large objects like meteors, or football fields? If so, how many objects could she manipulate at once and how far would it be effective?
Secondly, up to what level of Kido can she stop? Hadō #99 and Bakudo #99? I need it to be specific.
Thirdly, there are some people who has strong willpower, has a cyberbrain or anything that can defend against telepathy/mind control. So, could she be able to bypass these defenses on a simple or a complex level? Since individuals like Shadin, Hisao or other characters have cyberbrains that defend against things like telepathy, so you need to describe if she could use telepathy against these kinds of foes.
Lastly, what do you mean 'shikai attack' and 'bankai attack'? Since she cannot literally stop or defend against ALL types of shikai/bankai attacks as everyone has their own versions of it, there are people who manipulate space-time or gravity in their shikai. How would she defend against it then? Please specify it so i can understand what is this shikai/bankai attack.

Otherwise, Kade, you've got a lot to fix since there's a lot of things that you missed out. I did a strict check on this app because you intended for it to be 0-3++ and such, so to know you put it up to good use, i need to perform a strict check so you aren't simply abusing this character's powers.

This is just a small part of the check. I don't have a lot of time, so i have to halt my check here. Otherwise, fix it and i'll re-check it by tomorrow or after i hop out of my lecture into getting my driver's license. All in all, i haven't finished the check, so expect more.

Empty, blank space.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kendall "Ayatsuki" Asthavon {APPROVED; 2-1 [1-5 AT FULL POWER]} [NPC CHARACTER] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Kendall "Ayatsuki" Asthavon {APPROVED; 2-1 [1-5 AT FULL POWER]} [NPC CHARACTER] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Kendall "Ayatsuki" Asthavon {APPROVED; 2-1 [1-5 AT FULL POWER]} [NPC CHARACTER] Empty Re: Kendall "Ayatsuki" Asthavon {APPROVED; 2-1 [1-5 AT FULL POWER]} [NPC CHARACTER]

Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:49 am

※Check O' Meter※

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: -
  • Mental Deduction: -
  • Pain Endurance: -
  • Focus: -

Tier: -
Comments/Notes: I'll start my 2nd check right here & right now. I'm really tired when i started checking things, so if i messed up my check or anything, please inform me via PM.

Kade wrote:True Fallen Angel Strength: The fallen angel's physical strength is really augmented of such a very high level that power actions cause destruction and damage. Much stronger attacks might hurt him but they wouldn't have power of defeating him, Kendall can actually block attacks depending on their strength. She's able to greatly overpower/withstand an person's bankai with her hand or one punch yet it hurts when does but thanks to new dark strength it doesn't hurt as long. Kendall can block even weaken some attacks but really depending on the enemy's power or strength. Able to overpower an person's gran rey cero and some powerful attacks with her one punch/hand slap yet it hurts leaving a burning sensation. With strong force behind it, she's able to break or destroy through the walls to destroy buildings and structures with her true demonic rage.
Firstly, Gran Rey Cero is still considered as a very powerful espada-tier cero, and its power also varies from user to user too. But even in general terms for Gran Rey, i highly doubt she can overpower or slap it away like its nothing with only a burning sensation to her hand. Even to 0-2s, Gran Rey-level attacks can still leave a bit of damage for them, so yeah, tune it down.
Secondly, Bankai is also the same thing with Gran Rey. What do you mean a 'person's bankai' in the first place? If she were to face Tsubasa's bankai, could her strength take it on? Again, every shinigami/vizard's bankai is different from user to user, so you have to change it.
Finally, 'him' or 'her'? You messed up the gender.

Kade wrote:Dark Fallen Speed/Reflexes: Kendall's speed and reflexes have been augmented to the point where the fallen angel can move faster. Yet her agility and reflexes to dodge oncoming attacks that have do her harm. Kendall is shown to used his quick speeds along with his reflexes to gain the upper hand on a enemy or find ways to outsmart their combat strategy. She has become fast enough to outrun her own attacks, allowing her to strike and enhance them or launch simultaneous attacks. Kendall can keep up with a shinigami's shunpo speed, iramasha's speed or arrancar's sonido speed yet gets a quadruple increase in speed within this state.
Firstly, the same statement about the speed here can be taken from what i've said on my previous check on her speed as well. So, fix the written detail here: "Keeping up with shinigami, iramasha speed, etc. What speed? I need to know her limit and skill in her speed. Can she outrun people like Shadin then? Or can she outrun users that has Master speed? Or can she be outrunned by a more skilled speed user even if they are slow?".
Secondly, i'll lay off with the quadruple speed since i trust that you can play off this form fair and square. If i receive any complains about how you're abusing this, i'm going to have you change this.
Lastly, outrunning her own attacks? Which attacks? What attacks? Specify about this 'outrunning her own attacks'.

Kade wrote:Burning Red Flame Powers: From her powers, Kendall has been given unique ability from her new iramasha powers which she can enhance even augment attacks with augmented dark red flame energy giving a more deadly effect. Initially this was uncontrollable, but after enhancement by some training. Kendall can greatly control this dark flame power creating attacks and defenses from his powers, creating weapons, attack and defenses with her dark red flame powers. When using dark red fire power, Kendall's arms can transform taking on a different attacks when using flame weapons or lightning attacks. Also Kendall's dark flame attacks can be defeated or counter by a stronger defense or strong energy barrier depending on the strength and defensive power of that enemy. However, Kendall's defensive powers can be weaken if her dark flame weapons are damaged by other stronger elemental attacks by her opponents depending on their attack strength.
I'm going to copypaste the same statement from my previous check.
First, her arms' characteristics can change using dark flame weapons/attacks, which she could only use 8 times, if i'm correct. So, just how tough her weapon can be made and how powerful can her attacks be? I know how many times she can do it, but i need to know how tough/powerful they are.
Second, now i know how many 'times' she can use this ability, I want to know how 'much' can she produce. For example, she may be able to create a huge volume of dark fire at a single go on her first usage, or she might need to create a huge weapon. I need to know how much can she use on each use especially when she creates her weapons, like how big can they be made, or how big a blast can she create out of it.
Lastly, since its a 'dark red flame', is it extremely weak against holy-based elements/attacks or is it immune against it? And can it be taken by normal water/special type of water or is it resistant against anything water-based?

Kade wrote:Crimson Lightning Manipulation: Shiki has been given unique ability from her lightning powers which she can enhance even augment attacks with lightning energy giving much more powerful & deadly effect. Initially this was uncontrollable, but after enhancing it by some training. Shiki can mostly control this great electric power creating powerful attacks and powerful defenses from her powers for attacks and defenses with her controlled lightning powers. Kendall can also teleport with this lightning power creating an energy portal and leave into another dimension/place of her choosing when creating the portal. She can create energy wings for herself giving her the ability to fly but her wings can be damaged quite easily from other energy and elemental attacks. This can be also used some healing magics which can be combined with other power for much of an greater healing effect that can heal faster then regular healing powers. When using the lightning power, Kendall can fire lightning weapons or complete lightning energy blasts/beams firing at twice of normal speed of an demon technique. For defenses, Kendall can create an lightning shield or an energy blockade barrier from her power. Also Kendall's controlled lightning attacks can be defeated or counter by a stronger defense or strong energy barrier depending on the strength and defensive power of that enemy. However, Kendall's defensive powers can be weaken if her controlled lightning defenses are damaged by other stronger elemental attacks by his opponents depending on their attack strength.
Again, refer back to the previous check about the same, crimson lightning manipulation again., especially the teleportation too. I'm not going to bother copypasting on this one because i'm getting too tired to do it.

Kade wrote:Magic Sin Buster: More powerful version of the Magic Blast in a fallen angel sort of way. It takes 4 posts to charge up. The attack starts off with angel wings appearing on her back for a post they'll starts changing color white, red, pink and finally black. Once they turn black the attack is charged up. Kendall raises her hands above her head forming a magic blast but this time is condensed with immense fire and shadow energy. Then, while it is being prepared, some of the excess reiatsu energy is released as streaks of red electricity. Finally, Kendall brings her hands forward and fires the giant black beam attack at the opponent, inflicting a high amount of damage. It can be blocked but it greatly hurt and enemy by 75%
Firstly, how many times can she use this before she becomes exhausted?
Secondly, if it can be blocked, would it hurt ALL enemies regardless of their tier or would it just harm those equal and below her tier?

Kade wrote:Demonic Red Hell Sight Powers: To copy the original Devil Seeker is for one to gouge out a demon's very eyes and the devil didn't want it. By combination of the demon reaper eyes and demonic sensing, Kendall was able to create his version of the hell sight but taking much of a blood red color. Like a homing beacon or the same as radar the only thing is that his version of hell sight combines her senses alerting of what power the iramasha is dealing. The special thing is that it tells her what race the enemy is. The Demonic Hell Sight power; She can actually see how much spiritual energy, reishi, even chaos energy a person has within their body. It much an advanced form of sensing determining what kind of enemy the sorceress is facing. This is a major improvement from his original sensing from his past to gain much an advantage upon what she dealing with. Unlike the original Devil Seeker, Kendall can turn it off whenever the devil iramasha chooses to by blinking his eyes and it deactivated.
No problems with this, except one thing. How far can she detect/sense these spiritual energy/reiatsu or whatever it is from?

Kade wrote:Perfect Carnage: The trump card attack wheres she lights a spark of energy on her index finger. Once enough energy is gathered, this spark may grow to the size of a small moon and is thrown towards the target. Typically, this attack is used to destroy many buildings or a small city or as a last-ditch effort to severely wound an opponent. When it hits something it almost like an big and massive explosion but it can be destroyed if it blasted in right in the center depending enemy's attack power or by a much stronger energy attack. However this can be charged into a much stronger attack which is called 100% Perfect Carnage which takes a post to charge and the user must completely still when gathering energy for the attack. If the user is attacked the attack is no more which he have to do it all over again. The 100% Perfect Carnage is made when he places his hands forward as she forms a sphere of deep black energy that has another gray sphere inside it that turns black in the center and has red electricity flowing around it. If he charges the attack for a few seconds, it seems to take on a decagon shape, but most commonly looks like a circle. Once she fires it, it leaves a shot black trail of energy behind before it hits the target, very easily causing a medium nuke-sized explosion.
Firstly, this is a pretty POWERFUL attack for a last-ditch effort to destroy a small city, so i need to know a HUGE drawback for her to use this ability. She can't just use this and be just simply exhausted. She would most likely be either caught in the blast, revert back to her normal state or receive a type of serious backlash to compensate for the huge power you're giving this ability with.
Secondly, 100% Perfect Carnage sounds like a far more powerful version of this, so i suggest up to 2-3 posts of charging. One post is just way too fast for something of a medium-powered nuclear bomb.
Thirdly, again, for the 100% Perfect Carnage, considering that it is a more powerful version of it, i expect an even more serious backlash/drawback she will receive upon using this.
Lastly, please don't abuse this power. I will take action if i received a complain about this.

Kade wrote:Elemental Magic Powers: Kendall had constructed small elem-demons that have some great elemental properties. She implanted these small elem-demons into her fingertips after some healing, the use those elemental powers. The each small micro-demon in a finger gives an magic elemental signal which all five from each hand of what elemental to fire. Wraith can mostly control this elemental power creating attacks and defenses from his powers, creating element weapons, elemental attacks and elemental defenses with her dark elemental powers. Also Kendall's elemental attacks can be defeated or counter by a stronger defense or strong energy barrier depending on the strength and defensive power. However, Kendall can only use six elemental powers with but at one at a time using her mind picking which dark elemental power that she wants to use.
Elemental Infused Magic Powers
Devil Fire: A lava fire-based magic element.
Gushing Water: A fast water-based magic element.
Blizzard Ice: A freezing ice-based magic element.
Killer Lightning: A pure lightning-based magic element.
Tornado Wind: A quick wind-based magic element.
Earthquake Tremor: A large rock-based magic element.
Firstly, you've used DE before, so you should know how it works in the first place. If not, refer back to THIS THREAD.
Secondly, Since DE is an aspect of death, what does these 'elemental powers' even got to do with it in the first place? Like, is it infused with death energy? If so, then give me an explaination of what can it do with it.
Lastly, i see nothing about it that is related to DE at all. So, either fix the ones i've said above or move it to her normal abilities/fallen angel abilities, wherever you like, and then i'll re-check this ability once again.

Kade wrote:Semi-Immortal: The way of increasing one's life span. With this the new way sorceress doesn't have to worry about growing old or her beauty degrading itself. Kendall may believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder but a gift for the very gods themselves. Because of this, She doesn't have to worry of watching her iramasha body aging or growing white hairs in her smooth hair. Three unique gifts came with this power. The demon had found out he doesn't have to breath anymore in harmful/deadly environments. Another would be that a extreme healing factor system that reheals her in mere seconds. Downside is that extremely painful that she screams when the healing starts. The final thing would be that poisons, heroic attacks, crosses, holy powers and their attacks can be very little damage to her. She was a former angel iramasha and that very thing that it's called "Anti-Spawn Heart". Creating a seal on her tongue which helps the things of holy, heroic and angelic nature.
First, the near-instant healing factor. Sure, DE does grant this ability on a certain level, but every DE user has different healing abilities. Can she heal her organs at a near-instant speed? At what point would she be exhausted when she has overused her regeneration capabilities?
Lastly, please explain this 'Anti-Spawn Heart' more. Even as a 'former angel iramasha', after becoming a 'Demon', she would most likely lose a huge portion of her angelic abilities and even if she were to still have them, it would be very weak, rather having a full-effect where holy/heroic/angelic attacks would do little-to-effect against her.

Kade wrote:DE Barrier: Kendall's DE Barrier acts like a black force field made up of both shadow magic and lightning which can protect her incoming attacks depending it durability. When coming into contact with someone, it gives grants you a highly advanced decaying ability that is seen to phase through one or two layers of defense at a time. If the barrier is attacked and enemy the power would actually or maybe overwhelm the enemy's defenses or put them out of commision. The Black force field can be hurt by holy powers of an iramasha angel to pierce through it.
Firstly, what type of incoming attack can she be protected from? And what durability do you mean? Her durability or the DE Barrier's. She can't simply defend against ALL incoming attacks, so i need a specific description to what level of an attack she can be protected from.
Secondly, one of the details seems to be broken and i simply don't understand neither can i read this part properly: If the barrier is attacked and enemy the power would actually or maybe overwhelm the enemy's defenses or put them out of commision. By that, you mean the enemy being put out of commission or herself? Don't forget, DE barrier acts as both a shield and stabilizer, which decays/soften blows from attacks and doesn't redirect attacks/overwhelm others at the point of harming or putting them out of commission, so unless she has another type of barrier that damages attacking enemies, this wouldn't be valid.
Lastly, you can use your DE Field to effectively render most attacks that hit your shield useless, unless another DE Force user was backing up the attack, a life energy user was attacking it OR they were stronger then you or equal to you in level. Along with that, most purified attacks will also be able to pierce through the barrier such as those fired from Angel Iramasha.

Kade wrote: Pure Chimera Strength: Near a Kenpachi level. The hybrid power infuses him with immense strength from the shadows themselves making her a stronger dragon chimera Many strong and powerful attacks can really hurt her but they might have power of defeating her but not kill her. Kendall can actually block many attacks depending on the enemy attack's strength and power. She trained constantly to keep his deadly strength to an very high level allowing her to attack deadly enemies even ones better than her. The berserk chimera can break bones with some hard punches. Kendall is capable of lifting a gigantic boulder in mere minutes or seconds. She able to do a number of things which a normal iramasha or transformed iramasha wouldn't do. With chimera brute force behind it, she's able to break or destroy through the walls to destroy buildings.
Wait, wait. They can HURT her, but cannot KILL her? Please, elaborate why they can't 'kill' her physically. Because she isn't the only 'Kenpachi-tier' strength, as there are some strength-users like Radioactive surpassed that level of strength and could easily kill her if they wanted to with brute force. So, just because she has powerful strength, doesn't mean that she dawns powerful durability or has the ability to 'not die' from attacks either.

Kade wrote:Dark Chimera Speed/Flying: Within her berserk state, Kendall can produce a much faster speed by manipulating the DE in her body putting it into her legs. The chimera's speed has improved greatly to an immense level to the point where the berserk one can move really fast. She has become greatly fast enough to outrun her own energy attacks, allowing her to strike and enhance them or launch simultaneous attacks. Kendall can keep up with a shinigami captain's shunpo speed, iramasha's speed, quincy's Hirenkyaku or espada's sonido speed. She can actually match a vizard's speed or ziamichi's speed depending on the enemy's speed maybe for a little while. In a strange twist, Kendall Asthavon has the ability to fly but his speed with still be the same it wouldn't change at all. With her chimera wings, Kendall with her new power can travel anywhere she wants to.
I'm going to copy back my old statements here: "Keeping up with shinigami, iramasha speed, etc. What speed? I need to know her limit and skill in her speed. Can she outrun people like Shadin then? Or can she outrun users that has Master speed? Or can she be outrunned by a more skilled speed user even if they are slow?".
Another one: "Outrunning her own attacks? Which attacks? What attacks? Specify about this 'outrunning her own attacks'."

Kade wrote:Pure Hellfire Manipulation: Kendall has been given unique ability from her hellfire powers which she can enhance even augment attacks with hellfire energy giving much deadly effect. Initially this was uncontrollable, but after enhancing it by some training. Kendall can mostly control this great hell power creating powerful attacks and powerful defenses from her powers for iramasha attacks and defenses with his controlled hell or hellfire flame powers. She can also teleport with this power combining both red fire and hell flame power creating a red burning portal and leave into another dimension/place of her choosing when creating the portal. The devil iramasha can create wings for herself giving her the ability to fly but her red/orange wings can be damaged quite easily from other hell energy attacks. When using the hellfire power, Kendall can hellfire weapons or complete hellfire energy blasts/beams firing at twice of normal speed of an iramasha technique. For defenses, Kendall can create an hellfire flame shield or an hellfire energy blockade barrier from her power. Also Kendall's controlled hellfire flame attacks can be defeated or counter by a stronger defense or strong energy barrier depending on the strength and defensive power of that enemy.
From here, i feel like its just a copypasted information from the crimson lightning/cursed flame/other manipulation-related abilities. So, i suggest you go back to the previous check/any other manipulation-related checks above here to see what you need to fix.
And, 'twice the speed of a normal iramasha technique'. What technique? Whose technique? What? Elaborate on this one because i have no idea what speed of a 'normal iramasha technique' would be because there's hundreds of them with hundreds of different possible speed combinations.

Kade wrote:Berserk Details: In her chimera state, Kendall taken multiple personalities which is just weird to her master. This does have something to do with the different demon beasts combined with her chimera body. The Personalities consist of a demon lion, demon dragon, demon snake and a demon goat.
What? Alright. She got multiple personalities and consists of 4 different demon, which i need at least a simple description of their personalities so people would understand who he/she/it is, and how he/she/it would behave in casual/combat circumstances. Otherwise, how would i know what personality would a Demon Goat have? Would he/she/it likes to eat grass? I need to understand how they generally act once their personality comes up.

Fix all of them. I've seen a lot of copypasted information, so there are some that i've asked for you to refer back to previous checks or the ones above. So, if you got complains, hit me up via PM.
For the Death Energy? I suggest you read back the DE thread so that you actually understand how it generally works for DE users, because i either see unrelated things to DE or has completely nothing to do with it.

Empty, blank space.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:31 am

※Check O' Meter※

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Pain Endurance: Advanced
  • Focus: Advanced

Comments/Notes: Alright. You fixed all the stuff and re-checked a few things, and i don't see much problem anymore. So, you get my 1/3 approval as a moderator. I will allow the other staffs to nitpick anything else that i may have missed. They can also give lower tier if they see that the character's unfit for 0-3++.
Tier: 0-3++ [ Base State ], 0-2- [ Full Power ]

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kendall "Ayatsuki" Asthavon {APPROVED; 2-1 [1-5 AT FULL POWER]} [NPC CHARACTER] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Kendall "Ayatsuki" Asthavon {APPROVED; 2-1 [1-5 AT FULL POWER]} [NPC CHARACTER] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:42 pm

«-PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED-»

« Application Checklist »

• Let's Get Down To Business •

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: N/A
  • Mental Deduction: N/A
  • Pain Endurance: N/A
  • Focus: N/A

• Comments/Notes: I'm going to give this character a 2-1 because we have a saturation of 0 tiers as it is. And, without too much of a good story or purpose to back this app, nor too much application work put into the character, I'm lowering the tier to that. Which, even for a NPC, is a bit much, but should serve well enough for Kade.

• Tier: 2-1 [1-5 full power]

Kendall "Ayatsuki" Asthavon {APPROVED; 2-1 [1-5 AT FULL POWER]} [NPC CHARACTER] WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kendall "Ayatsuki" Asthavon {APPROVED; 2-1 [1-5 AT FULL POWER]} [NPC CHARACTER] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Kendall "Ayatsuki" Asthavon {APPROVED; 2-1 [1-5 AT FULL POWER]} [NPC CHARACTER] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:59 pm
[adm]Moving to archives due to member being banned.[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum