Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
return of a lost flames {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue30/100return of a lost flames {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

return of a lost flames {OPEN} Empty return of a lost flames {OPEN}

Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:16 pm
It had been a long time since Yoma disappeared to find a purpose. Both side were pulling towards different directions and what paths to take to discover what is it they need to do. On the one side they strived for power beyond what they contained in ordered to forge his foundation with in this fragile world, While the other only looked for what they can call a purpose. Both of them have begun to find they they could no longer cooperate with the other one, but to survive they both needed to put aside the differences if the case called for it.

Yoma had been spent his time maturing himself and improving his own core being to better understand the world that lies around him. the hatred and conflict that lies within the corrupted world he lives in grows changes and sways people. He knows that to understand what he needs to fight for he needs to mature the way he thinks. He can no longer be the child that everyone looks at him as. He guessed that this could be his purpose. To mature and grow into something more than what he already is. That way he could find that which is what he needs to do.

Yoma traveled down the soul society and all the old barracks. he walked past old locations with old memories flashing by. He remembered all his encounters within the squad 6 barracks with his his superiors and comrades. Yoma spotted some of the trees he had signed marking them and even some of the trees he had slept under. The past felt so far away and even gone. some of these people that he spotted before in his memories may never be seen again or even gone. Yet today he is around and alive but that was just all luck.

Looking down at his Zanpakutō yoma understood that it's because of this sword's power is the reason he is alive and that it has nothing to do with him. He just got lucky. people always appeared to change his fate. this is what led him to survive this far, even his other side pushed in far enough to make it this far and this was something that he hated to admit. He fought his other side once before within a world unknown to him with support from a power he didn't know. To him everything going on was a race a race to achieve something before the other side made it to it. Yet aimlessly walking towards an unknown destination before he knew it he happened to arrive at the doors of squad 6. He had just passed this area a while ago but somehow he had found himself back was it that his legs were moving on just old muscle memory acting along his flashing memories. Things have changed and it was very likely that the faces behind these doors would have changed as well. Yoma didn’t see a reason why he should be here.

“What am i doing here? being here changes nothing am i just wasting time?”

Yoma sighs as he knows it's better to keep moving then to waste time standing

“I guess i should see what the changes have been and if there is even a point in even being here.”
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
return of a lost flames {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue17560/99999return of a lost flames {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

return of a lost flames {OPEN} Empty Re: return of a lost flames {OPEN}

Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:49 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 664

Great day in Soul Society, isn't it? Well, of course it is. It's been long since the Yazaki family even ran into each other, well, rarely, actually. Not only most of the family members had stopped contacting each other, but even if they do, the conversation between the two would be short and simple, nothing more and nothing less. Sitting in front of the 6th Division barracks, only one man within the sights of the young man who just arrived at the doors of the 6th Division, yes, a white-haired young man, violet-colored eyes that almost leaves a trace of light as it blinks and moves. Mechanized weapons seemingly floating above the air around the young man who is sitting down before the entrance of the 6th Division barracks, the only sight Yoma would be able to see would be Hisao Yazaki, one of the more.. mentally unstable sibling, whom once a child that was adopted into the Yazaki family, and treated him like their own.

Hisao himself, despite his looks and mentally unstable personality because of his cruel past, he still has that mentality where he cares deeply for his family, something that he puts above all else, even his own life. For his life and childhood to be tainted by the hands of the researchers that confined him from the outside world, a cyberbrain forced into him against his own will, the cruel and dark past that tainted him in both physical and on a psychological level may as well turn him into a beast he is now, but that is the reason why he looks at his own life as a lesser existence than the Yazaki family, because they are probably the only warmth available to him and trustworthy people that he can follow footsteps with. This is the amount of impact that the Yazaki family has done to him, and because of Yoma's long absence, Hisao occasionally sits in front of the 6th Division's barracks to await for his brother's presence again, sitting there to have his mechanized machines to keep watch while he continues on into creating more.. things to play with in the future, and the wait wasn't merely wasted just like that, for that day to come, for Yoma Yazaki to once again to visit once again. It was saddening for Hisao, really, for the family to suddenly fall into silence with no signs of communication, and Yoma being the only one he could only bear to wait as long as his life allows to as a shinigami.

His violet eyes gazed towards the approaching Yoma, and could hardly believe his own eyes when he really do appear, after waiting at the same spot for weeks, it really gets paid off when you spend effort waiting. Standing up from his sitting posture, his unchanging appearance appeared right before Yoma's eyes, still remaining his youthful look and still remained equally insane, and of course, same sense of fashion of wearing such heavy clothing, marked with symbols unique only to himself, an appearance that really makes Hisao Yazaki as 'himself'. Yes, this is the family that he is proud of, a place he can call 'home', and members that he can trust regardless of the consequences, for the people who had saved his life at the darkest times, he owed them enough by giving them the love and support they need, Yoma himself wasn't excluded, with his eyes staring directly right into his, his rare-occurring smile appeared across his lips, showing nothing but pure joy of his return.

"Welcome back to the 6th Division, Yoma Yazaki. I've been waiting for you ever since you were gone, and now, i welcome you back to your home, even if it isn't the household we're in, it is still the same as ever for the looks, eh?"

Reaching his hand out to Yoma, Hisao intends to give him a little support for his support, since, of course, its been awhile since they last met, isn't it?

Coding in template and Graphics By: [THEFROST] & Kylekaotikk
Header & Template By: Sou Yuuki

Empty, blank space.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
return of a lost flames {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue30/100return of a lost flames {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:09 am
A long time had passed in Miaka’s journey to further support and grow her family but as a result she neglected her shinigami duties her training and most of all as a result of dedicating herself to the family she lost herself and lost family. Very recently she had learned that her elder brother tsui had passed away and upon discovering this news left a void with in miaka. She grew lost as the weight of the family now fell on her shoulders. She made the decision to return to the gotei and grow stronger for elder brother while seeing if she could find the other yazaki and inform them of this news.

Miaka returned to the gotei and things felt different as if this place had started to take a new route while she was away. She worried about her youngest sibling yoma as he had disappeared himself quite a some time ago. Miaka checked to her old squad to see if anything changed and learned the old captain passed away. This was more disheartening news as from one turn to another she got nothing but bad news. She even had her position removed within the squad. This didnt surprise her much but what did surprise her was that Yoma was still listed within squad 7. She decided to go visit him and speak to him and to support him too. Upon arriving to the squad 7 barracks she learned that yoma had not arrived to the squad. She recalled an incident that happened earlier with another squad and decided to check out the squad related to the incident as yoma was involved along time ago. Upon reaching the gates she spotted her little brother yoma. Along with him was Hisao. Miaka sighes as seeing hisao and yoma together could me someone could be causing trouble.

Miaka walked up to the two of them and question the two of what mayham has the two been upto.

“Please I just got here and I see the to of you together please do not inform me that you two have decided to cause more troble for the gotei then they already need. Especially you Little brother you already have somewhat of a record that is known around here. So now please inform me what the two of you have started doing.”

Miaka was happy to see two members of her family but she was too upset to completely look at them. She gathered her strength and confidence and spoke with all her energy not allowing her voice to tremble or crack.

“I come with dire new. The head of the yazaki family and our dear elder brother has passed away. I am sorry to report this to you now of all times. As a result I will be in charge.”

Miaka’s expression continued to sadden and her speaking speed started to slow and become much more quiet.

“I don’t know what direction to take or what to do but I want to apologize for ignoring everyone one and being caught up in my duties. Hisao please forgive me. Yoma you as well I haven't helped you much at all either.”

Miaka raised her head relaxed herself and proceeded to hug both her bother and cousin.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:03 pm
posting within 48 hours
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum