Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN!

+8
MorpheusDavol
Gamedragon
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Zane
Conceited
killerants
THEFROST
12 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Empty The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN!

Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:38 pm
The Weeklong Burst
✔ Operation Name: The Miniburst Challenge
✔ Mission Type: POSTING PROMOTION
✔ Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced

✔ Who Can Join: Anyone on the site can join this mission.

✔ Information: This is a straightforward challenge and is the sister to the weekend miniburst and 30 Day Challenge. Over the next five days (sometimes 6-7 if you are approved for a 1-2 day extension) your task is to essentially get seven post done in RP material. It doesn't matter if it is with yourself, friends or whatever else. As long as you complete this task by the morning of the 6th day [before 12PM CST], all will be alright.

If you wish to partake in this challenge, then you can simply make a post below stating you wish to join and I'll put you on the roster. From there, once your 5-7 day period is done (I may give extensions after the 5th day if something happened), you'll need to get your post up in the prize-claim thread below and I'll review it after that. I will be closing this thread out by the time Tuesday comes around. So register while you can.

Prize Claim Thread - N/A

Note: I will allow one to two extra days if something comes up IRL.

✔Primary Task:

✘ The Objective - Get at least seven post on the site within a period of 5-7 days (provided I approve the 6th to 7th day extension). It doesn't matter if it's self-RP or RPing with others. However, it isn't limited to just seven post. If you got what it takes to post above that, feel free to reap the rewards.

✔ The Rewards:

(These prizes keep multiplying after you go above seven post, fyi.)

✘ Two Million Yen - For each post that is completed in the challenge? You will receive two million yen. So if you do a whole set of seven, you'll be able to receive upwards of fourteen million yen for this little challenge.

✘ Awesome Points - You will receive one thousand five hundred awesome points for each post that is apart of this mini-mission.

✘ Potential Tier Upgrade - If you are able to get ten post in this challenge somehow, then you'll be able to receive a tier upgrade for any character below 0-2

✘ Willpower Upgrade - If six to ten posts are made by a single character, then there is the potential for a Willpower upgrade. This will have to be reviewed by staff, however. And this only applies to characters below Grand Master Level.

✘ Skill Upgrade - If six to ten posts are made by a single character, then there is the potential for an optional skill upgrade as well to go alongside the willpower skill. This will have to be reviewed by staff, however. And this only applies to characters below Grand Master Level.

✘ Miniburst Champion - The self-satisfaction of completing the challenge is also a little internal perk. So you may receive a medal to go along with finishing the mission.

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Empty Re: The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN!

Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:39 pm
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Latest?cb=20120823202307

Joining this since I need a warm-up.

killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Left_bar_bleue0/0The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Empty Re: The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN!

Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:42 pm
I'm doing this challenge. I'm feeling it.

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Rapid_Cero_Fire
Conceited
Conceited
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Left_bar_bleue17000/10000The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:33 pm
Why not?~

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! FEgVMOU

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Uaa3LGo
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Iy368py
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! GAAZWBR
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! 4Al0hpe
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! GW2hpX6
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:33 pm
killerants wrote:I'm doing this challenge. I'm feeling it.

Conceited wrote:Why not?~

Ya both approved!

Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Left_bar_bleue56000/40000The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:48 am
I'll try this again I suppose.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:41 am
Zane wrote:I'll try this again I suppose.
Approvelz. Werk on it anytiem u want.

Empty, blank space.
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:29 am
I'm in.
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Left_bar_bleue0/0The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:34 pm
Sorry for joining a little late, but I am INSIES!!!!!

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! QYEibkj
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND TEN! F2mrTYb
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:41 pm

«THESE ARE MY DECISIONS BELOW»

I'm going to go ahead and approve the both of you for this mission. Good luck to the both of you and I hope to see your tracker threads soon.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum