Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» A Quiet Place To Worship
Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Blade

» A Day at the Dojo [Carter/Hana]
Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards EmptyYesterday at 8:49 pm by Carter

» What Good is a Crane?![Carter/Wan]
Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards EmptyYesterday at 8:37 pm by Carter

» The Second Kind [Valentine/Lyza]
Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards EmptyYesterday at 8:20 pm by Sumdumguy

» Port FC's
Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards EmptyYesterday at 6:43 pm by Sage

» Mozy's Reserving Faceclaims + Future Faceclaims
Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards EmptyYesterday at 6:42 pm by Sage

» Mikasas Claims/Reserves
Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards EmptyYesterday at 6:41 pm by Sage

» Blade's Faces of Claimedness
Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by Sage

» Lillian's FC Dump thing
Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by Sage

» Humans can lick too
Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards I_vote_lcapNotice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards I_voting_barNotice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards I_vote_lcapNotice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards I_voting_barNotice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135370 messages in 20312 subjects

Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards   Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:54 am

※ LOCKING TEH THREADZ ※

Okay, I am going to be to the point in this announcement. Seeing how we are in the year 2016, I feel that the need to close out and lock threads from 2014 and onwards is a given at this point. The reason for that is because I want to clean up the RP boards a bit, but I don't want to leave the history in archives.

Thus, I am going to do a mass locking of threads without any status update posted in the thread if it is from 2014 and backward. The 2015 threads I will leave alone, but will lock those as well in 2017.

If you need something unlocked that was accidentally unlocked, then please do so in the staff/help assistance thread here:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9712-the-staff-moving-locking-archiving-request-help-thread

Otherwise, I am going to ask that everyone hang on tightly in these RP threads. I'll be taking care of each board bit by bit over the next few days.

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards   Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 2:11 am

«REVIEWING THREAD NOW»

No longer keeping this as a global annoucement.

Notice: Locking Old RP Threads From 2014 And Backwards
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Site Announcements and Updates :: Old Announcements-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD