Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  Empty Meetings. [blade/shizuo]

Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:48 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

”..ugh.. war’s always give me a crick in my neck”

The Demon of the east blackheart gremory had said. His armor making a distinct clanking and banging sound as all 300,000 pounds of his weight continued to slam against the vanguard bases floor, causing minor cracks to spiderweb outwards, given even in the base the davana didn’t see the point in removing his armor, for it was a part of his training, is discipline, and he had naturally been in this armor and undergoing this particular type of self-discipline and training for over 6,000 years now. It was as much a part of him as his breathing, his skin and his life, he wasn’t going to just step out of his shell even if it meant that, he was causing a slight amount of damage to the property, given this armor also had another important feature that made it all worth it. It drained and made him focus on redistributing his energy so that he didn’t have to suppress it consciously as the armor itself basically did that for him for the most part.

However for now the davana had sat down against the ground, his legs even despite the thick and cumbersome armor crossing over one another as he took on a position that was similar to that of someone who was in a standard state of meditation. The reddened glow of his irises peeking out from underneath the blackened shell of metal that covered every inch of his body at this point, scanning the room lightly, however for now the davana had decided for now, he needed to take a light rest, as he still hadn’t fully recovered in terms of his newly regenerated arm from his fight not even a few days ago in iceland. He had worked his ass off and repelled someone vastly stronger than him and for that reason? For the first time in 6,000+ years he decided that he could afford to have it off, specifically because there wasn’t anyone around, that he was certain of for the moment. thanks to his specialty which was his environmental sensory.

So finally the davana would begin to take off his armor, each piece coming off with loud crashes which would sound very similar to thunderclaps, the helm his arm guards and whatnot crashing against the floor causing some more minor divots in the floor his arms sliding over his head for the moment, as he tilted his head to the side and his whole body would have followed. his spine cracking slowly going from te tailbone all the way up to his neck, gray hair falling infront of his face for the moment before he would have leaned against the wall , his empty eyes shifting across the room for the moment scanning it once more, even though it was an extremely wide, and large circular empty room.

”..I wonder who is leading the vanguard now?”

He had said to himself honestly, because he had heard that the vanguard itself had undergone a management change, and because of that he had primarily come back after his time of inactivity which had led him to lose his job as one of the wardens. Now though he was back and for the most part? He was raring to go, ready to both figure out who was leading the vanguard, what they were like, and most importantly? The Davana Of Bare Hand Combat was ready to get started on his road back into the vanguard so he could for the most part begin making a difference once more. As so long as he was around? He would do what he could to protect those who needed it. It was nothing fancy, but it was his general goal. . .

Hence why, as he used his demon magic to locate and retrieve a bottle of bourbon which he would have opened up and taken a light sip from, letting the subtle burn of the alcoholic liquid sear through his throat and veins. Before settling in his stomach , the davana would be taking a break, letting his shoulders and body relax, as for all he could discern? He was the absolute only person in this part of the base.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  LzZCuy7
Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  BtXe12b
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  Empty Re: Meetings. [blade/shizuo]

Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:35 pm

A KING'S REQUIEM

AZURE IRAMASHA
忘れっぽいです

The quiet halls of the Vanguard Headquarters echoed against their commander's footsteps. Azure Iramasha was making his way quietly from one end of the compound to the next. The somber quiet that filled the Vanguard was due to a small celebration that was going on outside. Azure had taken it upon himself to create a small reprieve for those under his command. His soldiers deserved time to rest and relax, therefore stands of many different kinds and small performances littered Sukai Karakura that day. Only the few and quiet stayed behind in the base in order to conduct more work. Azure Iramasha, as per the usual, was one of them. It wasn't surprising that people stayed behind in order to continue their work. Azure wasnt the only dedicated member of the Vanguard. He liked that in his soldiers.

Taking a deep breath, the Iramasha stepped forth into a large hub that connected many of rooms among the Vanguard's HQ. The hub allowed for seven different pathways toward different sections and levels of security. Azure had taken upon himself to expose his ID for a change, being used specifically for gaining access to a disclosed location among the Vanguard's rooms. Leading the way, the path took Azure to an elevator that requested for his identity and security clearance. It was rather simple from their, Azure's named and voice automatically allowing him access to the elevator and thus the ID allowing the elevator to kick on. Rocketing downward to yet another long hallway, Azure emerged from the elevator and took a long, drawn out sigh.

The Hybrid Iramasha's aching body reacted to each step he took down the long corridor, completely opposite of the one Blackheart had taken previously. The empty, white corridor led to a rather large doorway that was made entirely for the use of large meetings among the Vanguard's Unknown members. The elite of the elite soldiers stood among the hollowed halls that were currently being walked by their Leader, Azure. Upon reaching the large steel door, it swung open, almost instantly being closed behind the man walking into the large, empty room.

Tossing a large folder onto a desk that was located nearby the doorway Azure walked into, the man took a long stretch and flicked his hand to the side. Doing so, the walls revealed the outside world, the melted snow that sat in the Sukai streets along with the large event going on outside. Sunlight flood the large chamber in order to illuminate its innards properly. The room was rather bland, the white floors littered with cracks and the walls completely clear compared to their previous states. The room looked nicer than the corridors previously, so taking in the whole view of the room was quite nice. Pretty, awesome. Looking around a final time, Azure noticed the man that sat alone, removing his outer armor piece by piece. The new Unknown that was added. This was rather helpful.

"Alrighty then. You must be Blackheart, right? You used to reside as one of the Warden's before Izanagi disappeared. I'm Azure Iramasha. Current Commander of the Vanguard. It's nice to see you're around, but then again, everyone was given a chance to go and have a bit of fun today if you didn't know."

Smiling, Azure moved over to the desk that he previously placed the folder he arrived with down on. Swiping his hand against its surface, the folder went flying forward. A large HUD moved into the air as holographic images began to extend outward and become visible from all sides of the room. It contained data on Iceland, those currently being healed in the infirmary and those they have shown interest in the Vanguard. One of the HUD displays had displayed Blackheart's information, Azure looking over it quietly as he waited for the man to bring himself towards his leader.

"You can leave if you like, however you may stay if you wish as well. It's up to you in the end, I have a lot of work to do now that we've returned from Iceland. Have to stay busy you know. Idle hands lead to bad things for me, heh."

Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  FXpoQxJ
Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:44 am
Shizuo wrote:

”..Hmm”

Was blackhearts initial response once he sensed an individual coming close to him, as if there was one thing that blackheart was? it was immensely hard to sneak up on even on a horrible day, so as the demon of the east took a swig of bourbon he had shifted his posture so that he could face the person that had been entering, this being a generalized habit, or a “tic” of his, as to understand the opponent, you had to naturally be used to turning facing and assessing that person, as the first thing in a fight is , you feel a person out, this wasn’t too different from that in all honesty. Yet as blackheart stood there he was slightly surprised on who had walked into the room. This individual being azure iramasha, and from how he talked at first? It was apparent that this individual was the leader of the vanguard for the moment, and that notion? It certainly intrigued him, but not quite enough that he would ask how it happened or ask other questions like “why did you take up this job” No, those kinds of questions always tended to be pointless, and as such? He generally left them alone.

Even then though it was strange, this individual was so much younger than he was, and yet even blackheart had heard of the hybrid iramasha’s achievements which generally could be considered to be both numerous and fairly large in what he actually had been able to pull off. So even though blackheart himself was probably almost 20 times this mans age at least? He would have merely let out a casual chuckle as he took a moment to put together exactly what he was going to say to the hybrid iramasha. Because to him? This was one of the more fairly important meetings that he had gone through in the past 6,000+ odd years, infact this might be the first time ever he had been able to meet and talk to one of his bosses without there being some kind of immense trouble brewing on the horizon, and to be completely honest? It was kind of nice, being able to sit down and talk to one’s supervisor on normal terms rather than the world being about to come to an end or something equally absurd.

Now one thing the davana picked up on was that from the gist of what azure was saying, was that this was something called a “day off” or a day in which the people working wouldn’t have to come in and work. The very concept of this whole idea tho, of not coming to work that is, was fairly foreign to him. He never skipped out on training, not once in 7,000 or so years of existence, his whole life was about discipline and focus, so why wouldn’t he be at work? What was there perhaps that was important enough other than such as the crowning achievement he had pulled off for himself in the iceland conflict, which had allowed him to ultimately come back from it a stronger person. So the davana with a soft snort would have answered azure, both in a blunt, and yet respectful manner that was all just a part of how blackheart was.

”..Honestly even if there is a break that you give us , there isn’t really a break from helping others and helping earth.. so if i don’t get a break from that?.. then why should i take advantage of any other kind of break.. at least that's what i feel as an individual.”

The Davana Of Bare Hand Combat would have said before he had walked over and scanned over his own files, doing so more out of the curiosity on what information they had managed to gather on him during his time here as a warden in the past. Barely raising a brow at all the other information as well that seemed to be readily available to the leader of the vanguard, and he would have even began to in his head mentally categorize and organize the flow of data much like he did with his environmental information, chunking it together and storing it away in a methodical manner of packing, doing so for the most part in a certain way that just made sense to him, as he would do so? he’d hear the last thing azure had to say and he would have smiled sightly and responded in kind.

”..You are right, which is why i generally always am disciplining and training myself, i’m quite happy that i’ve met someone who understands the importance of keeping busy.”

Blackheart would have finished as her stretched slightly, shifting his body to one side for now before finally letting out a huff and saying what was on his mind.

”..So did iceland go how you wanted it to Azure?”

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:18 pm

A KING'S REQUIEM

AZURE IRAMASHA
忘れっぽいです

It was nice, having a day that consisted of everyone taking their time in doing what they pleased to better their mood. it was always so nice to know that those in the Vanguard were given the chance to boost their own morale and spirits, without the need of a leader having to breathe down your neck twenty four seven. Sadly, it wasn't the case for everyone. Blackheart was an exception to this rule, his constant thoughts and expressions pointing out his motives with the Vanguard. Protect this, make sure this doesn't get hurt, don't let that happen. Things were pretty black and white from the way Blackheart was taking the current situation with Azure. It was irritating, but deserved. Azure Iramasha knew this.

As the Danava made his way over to the large HUD displayed in front of Azure, he watched his movements quietly from the corner of his eye. The Leader of the Vanguard wasn't entirely stupid. Ally or not, with the recent actions that he had taken, there was no one he could really not watch any longer. Tedious, but well deserved, it was something the Iramasha was going to have to get used to. As he finally made his way directly next to Azure, his words flowed out almost perfectly. It seemed he was already of a certain mindset, one that was filled with unbreaking motives and constant thoughts.

"Breaks are needed every once in awhile. Sometimes when you're told so, you don't believe it to be such. I'm prone to that sorta view too, but I know I'm wrong. You can't keep going forever. Trust me. It's not possible"

The small smile that stretched across Azure's face was one of sadness, his body behavior revealing it as so when he moved information from one side of the HUD to the other. As he did so, Azure moved from the desk to the far right side of the room, bringing his hands inward to his pockets as he gazed out to the streets below. The festival outside was in full bloom, Vanguard members and Sukai residents together in union as their leader simply looked over them. A broken man filled with a broken spirit, watching a broken people bring themselves back from the brink of death. He sure fucked up, now at least. Azure Iramasha only saw himself to blame for the actions that his members took. Their injuries, sadness, despair... Each one of his soldiers went through this because of him. There was no excuse. Azure Iramasha was a bit of a despicable man. At least, to himself.

Taking a deep breath, he continued to listen to Blackheart move and speak. His words were filled with pure curiosity, but at the heart of them it felt as if they were an insult. Of course Iceland didn't go the way he wished. Apparently the whole world knew of his idiocy, just as his soldiers did. Does war ever go the way that it was expected to? Was Azure Iramasha the only leader of a group to ever fail at helping others? Was he truly the last man alive to truly fail? No. He wasn't. He was not an exception in a world of perfection. People didn't seem to understand that, however. Especially the one known as Husk, the broken soul within him.

"Of course it didn't go the way I wanted it to. Don't act like I'm not privy of the things people have said, Blackheart. Trust me... I already know of the world's views on me."

The Iramasha fell silent, his stoic face growing tired as he watched the joy that was being described on the streets below. Azure Iramasha knew of his failure, there was no way around it and he could come to terms with it. But watching the world act as if he was the only one to ever do something like this... why? What made him such a terrible example when he had spent his entire life doing for others before himself? Was he really so bad?

"Tell me, Blackheart."

Azure stepped to the side, motioning to the patch of ground beside him, he smiled and continued to watch the commotion below.

"To become a failure is depressing. But to be labeled as the only failure is even more sad. What do you think of the outcome of Iceland, hm? Do you think you could have done better? Do you think the world thinks they could have done better? Because to me, one man can only take so much, and I believe I've already accepted my limit. Heh..."

Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  FXpoQxJ
Meetings. [blade/shizuo]  2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:43 pm

Azure was talking to him and blackheart would listen as he studied the information for a tad longer, taking stock of the situation and yet he also would be given his commander a vast majority of his attention, being able to succeed at both tasks though was thanks to his vast experience over many years with the art of multi-tasking, which at the moment was coming in quite handy for the demon of the east. Yet even as he studied information, and as azure talked , he was perceptive enough to pick up on the slightly damp emotional climate in the room, almost like something was on the leader of the vanguards mind, and as he had asked about iceland he had sensed he may have hit a wrong button without even intending to do so in the first place, given he wasn’t here to patronize his commander about his choices or the consequences of those choices, he had just been here and the commander had walked in, and blackheart had merely asked a question, it had been originally as plain and simple as that, yet now it wasn’t quite that simple.

He listened as azure spoke about how the world viewed him, and how he wasn’t ignorant of it. However even as he heard it , given both his age and experiences with his own decisions, he understood for a moment just what place azure’s words had been coming from, he didn’t completely understand is, as blackheart wasn’t in azure’s shoes, but he could understand enough of it that he wouldn’t just give out a short answer to what the leader of the vanguard had been asking. No he’d listen carefully for now to each word that left Azure Iramasha’s mouth so that he could give him an answer that both would explicitly address the issue, but also furthermore give him the thoughts he had on the situation at hand.

Finally Azure began to talk about how he was a failure, and at that, the demon of the east would have shaken his head slightly, a light chuckle leaving his lips as he would have walked over, risking the man's wrath as he clapped the man lightly on the shoulder, letting his hand rest there for a moment before it would slip back down to rest at his side, now he would begin to respond to the question he was asked, but first he would speak more objectively about the issue at hand, drawing from his own life experiences and the knowledge he had amassed from over 7,000 years of life and from his principles as a martial artist, he wouldn’t mince words however or make it fancy as this touchy feely stuff wasn’t exactly his area of expertise and he felt out of his comfort zone.

”..Azure, you are many things, however you are not a failure, and you should stop thinking about yourself as one. As i have lived probably a fair bit longer then any person has a right to live, i’ve seen many things and gone through many trials. Now i have seen what you call a failure, the difference is that they give up, they don’t really put in as much thought, and effort into learning and becoming better from their mistakes. They merely wallow and wait for someone to do it for them, You don’t do that from what i can see. You came in here and began your work, a failure would still be licking their wounds and whining to someone about it. “

Now blackheart would let out a breath, his expression morphing into one that was a tad amused, a light non-mocking smile on his face as the mere thought that his leader had thought himself to be a “failure” was actually so absurd that it was worthy of being called funny. Further it impressed the davana that azure could so calmly admit that he felt that he himself was a failure or that other people viewed him as such, given a lesser man would let it be bottled up inside and let it fester there like a disease until it broke their will to strive to improve, because of this blackheart hadn’t brushed off what azure said as whining or soppy speech, he felt rather it was prudent to be honest with him but also frank with him regarding iceland in particular.

”.To be honest, iceland wasn’t the brightest thing you could have done, however the fact is at the moment shadow fall has vast resources that are much greater then what we have, the fact that with the few members that are still here that shadow fall was fought to a standstill in this engagement is nothing short of miraculous. So you already exceeded my expectations in this regard. You made a decision and you stuck with it, there are going to be consequences for those decisions as that is a part of life. Now the question is how will you internalize what you learned? Are you going to let it just fall away and fail to learn from it, to grow from it, or are you going to learn from it, that’s what you should be thinking about. “

Finally the davana would cross his arms and prop himself against a wall, his eyes shifting to meet his leaders as the next word’s would be said with sincerity because he wasn’t trying to kiss his leaders ass, nor was he trying to tell him exactly what he wanted to hear. He was answering the mans question and doing so with as much honesty and respect as he could.

” You are right, one man can only take so much, however you are forgetting you aren’t the only person who has to shoulder all of this anymore. You have your wardens, you have us the unknown, and you have your members. You need not stand like that greek myth the humans have about a being called atlas, holding up the sky. We grow with you, and we will suffer with you. So let your organization back you , and stop thinking about it as merely you against this whole world as even if the other members don’t feel this way, i am not going to judge you for your mistakes, and i will aknowledge and accept you just how you are, even if you have found yourself hitting a wall, as to be blunt, i beleive in what we are doing here, and i know you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t beleive in it.

So blackheart as he let his smirk grow a tad more would finish this lovely and highly unusual speech of his with a closing remark.

”..If you find yourself at your limit’s then trust in us, and we can break those limits. it’s as simple as that. “

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum