Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Empty The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve

Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:50 pm
The Weeklong Burst
✔ Operation Name: The Miniburst Challenge
✔ Mission Type: POSTING PROMOTION
✔ Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced

✔ Who Can Join: Anyone on the site can join this mission.

✔ Information: This is a straightforward challenge and is the sister to the weekend miniburst and 30 Day Challenge. Over the next five days (sometimes 6-7 if you are approved for a 1-2 day extension) your task is to essentially get seven post done in RP material. It doesn't matter if it is with yourself, friends or whatever else. As long as you complete this task by the morning of the 6th day [before 12PM CST], all will be alright.

If you wish to partake in this challenge, then you can simply make a post below stating you wish to join and I'll put you on the roster. From there, once your 5-7 day period is done (I may give extensions after the 5th day if something happened), you'll need to get your post up in the prize-claim thread below and I'll review it after that. I will be closing this thread out by the time Tuesday comes around. So register while you can.

Prize Claim Thread - N/A

Note: I will allow one to two extra days if something comes up IRL.

✔Primary Task:

✘ The Objective - Get at least seven post on the site within a period of 5-7 days (provided I approve the 6th to 7th day extension). It doesn't matter if it's self-RP or RPing with others. However, it isn't limited to just seven post. If you got what it takes to post above that, feel free to reap the rewards.

✔ The Rewards:

(These prizes keep multiplying after you go above seven post, fyi.)

✘ Two Million Yen - For each post that is completed in the challenge? You will receive two million yen. So if you do a whole set of seven, you'll be able to receive upwards of fourteen million yen for this little challenge.

✘ Awesome Points - You will receive one thousand five hundred awesome points for each post that is apart of this mini-mission.

✘ Potential Tier Upgrade - If you are able to get ten post in this challenge somehow, then you'll be able to receive a tier upgrade for any character below 0-2

✘ Willpower Upgrade - If six to ten posts are made by a single character, then there is the potential for a Willpower upgrade. This will have to be reviewed by staff, however. And this only applies to characters below Grand Master Level.

✘ Skill Upgrade - If six to ten posts are made by a single character, then there is the potential for an optional skill upgrade as well to go alongside the willpower skill. This will have to be reviewed by staff, however. And this only applies to characters below Grand Master Level.

✘ Miniburst Champion - The self-satisfaction of completing the challenge is also a little internal perk. So you may receive a medal to go along with finishing the mission.

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Empty Re: The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve

Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:53 pm
The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Avatar_6d9e890025d0_128

I'll sign up and get this done.
Need to get back in the groove.

The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve WVMWLOu
Kazerou
Kazerou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Left_bar_bleue40000/15500The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/15500)
Tiers:

The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Empty Re: The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve

Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:56 pm
Place holder for my many many many posts!

Post 1

Post 2

Post 3

Post 4

post 5

post 6

Post 7

Post 8

Last edited by Kazerou on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:36 pm; edited 8 times in total

The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Xm5lykn
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Left_bar_bleue40300/10000The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:41 am
Hello, I'm Steiner, and on this episode of Miniburst, Steiner will be crowned champion.

The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve OlBPPj4
The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve VewULRr
The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve AQodtc6
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Left_bar_bleue65150/100The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:06 am
Sign me up for round twelve but considering I have masters in both characters for willpower can we make the upgrade focus instead?

|Death is but the first step in life|

The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve ZfrGue8

The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve EUuCTxy
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:37 pm
Im in.

The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve FXpoQxJ
The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:41 pm

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Left_bar_bleue65150/100The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:29 pm
I'm withdrawing, I feel like forcing myself into out doing my last run is blocking my muse and I don't want this block to last so I'm sorry to say I'm going to take it nice and slow. Sorry team.

|Death is but the first step in life|

The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve ZfrGue8

The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve EUuCTxy
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Weeklong Posting Miniburst: Round Twelve Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:40 am
I'd like to request for a single day more, to catch up on my threads tomorrow. I've had a tough time sleeping and keeping myself in focus.

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:16 pm
I'd like to push that day forward once more. Today has led to rather bad circumstances. I hope that's alright.

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum