Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
moobutoo777
moobutoo777
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/10000Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/10000)
Tiers:

Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED]

Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:42 pm
As the shinigami with the immense reiatsu dropped it, he felt it deep within his core as if it was a crushing blow. His stomach starting twisting and he ran to the side to vomit. He spilled his lunch all over the grass and felt incredibly weak. Not only physically weak but he felt embarrassed as well. All he was doing was indicating his lack of power, which he obviously tried to hide from the others. He tried to gather himself, however, it was very difficult to do so.
As he started feeling better, he turned around and noticed that the weaker of the two shinigami had ran over to the tree and had now revealed something on his back. Kenta first thought maybe because of the reiatsu he felt he was hallucinating but he was wrong. The shinigami hiding by the tree had indeed sprouted wings. He couldn't believe his eyes! This was unlike anything he had ever seen before. He had never even heard tales or stories like this.
"Um, look i have no god damn idea whats going on here. Wing guy you can go ahead and do your thing, sorry to bother, and powerful guy, if you wanna help me connect with my Zanpakutō that would be pretty cool...". Kenta approached the powerful shinigami and hoped that he would accept Kenta's proposition.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED]

Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:44 am
Zen scratched his head and chuckled a little, noticing that having absorbed his own reiatsu so fast had lead to some unintended effects. "Man you guys sure do need some training when it comes to being around strong reiatsu." he said as he saw both of them run a nittle bit, one to throw up and the other to hide. He did notice that Henrex had sprouted wings, no doubt what he felt earlier was a seal Henrex had on them to keep them hidden. It must have been a fairly weak seal if it broke that fast after being in contact with a powerful reiatsu. If he was trying to keep them hidden that wouldnt last long if he got into a fight with a strong being.

Zen nodded at the young shinigami and said "I would be happy to help you get in touch with the spirit in your Zanpakutō, but first let me go talk to Henrex."

Zen then carefully walked towards Henrex. He took it as if it was a cornered animal, he was hiding, but well he really couldnt do to the giant wings that he had. "Hey sorry about breaking your seal by accident. I cant do it right now, but if you were interested I could teach you how to make a better seal so it doesnt break like that again. Now come on, its time to train some." He said this in a warm, comforting tone. He didnt want to strike more fear into the shinigami.

He waited a few moments before walking back towards the lake.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:55 pm
Henrex looked at the two over by the lake, considering if he should join them or not. He wasn't sure....their reactions were fairly similar. All he could feel from them was surprise, and calm. It seemed they weren't surprised from his random sprouting of wings. He slowly stood, dizzy and nauseous from the events that had happened from Zen's spiritual power dropping.

"Great....the seal is broken, and I can't do anything until I get to somewhere quiet and peaceful....somewhere where there isn't a person who can suffocate me with only their spiritual pressure...."

Henrex sighed and shakily stood, drawing his Zanpakutō from it's sheath to help him stand, and still was shaky from the drop in spiritual power. He coughed and held back the urge to vomit, and sheathed his sword, leaning against the tree behind him for support. He slowly closed his eyes and tried his hardest to keep himself from vomiting, and opened his eyes shortly after.

He slowly stopped leaning against the tree, and limped his way over, the jet-black wings on his back flapping sometimes. He slowly made his way over to the lake, staring into the crystal clear water, staring at his reflection, which was only him covered by his shihakusho and his black scarf. His eyes narrowed as he looked at himself, before turning away, aiming to leave, saying nothing as he began to walk away.

"I wouldn't mind training...but I'm not in a mood for training anymore...
moobutoo777
moobutoo777
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/10000Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:05 pm
The shinigami that had just sprouted wings began to walk away, declining the offer, and felt bad for him. It was very likely that the shinigami was just embarrassed or uncomfortable, considering he had previously been trying to hide his wings. He wasn't going to stop him though, it could come off as rude to not respect his decision. "Well uh, it was nice meeting you. And do feel better!", Kenta shouted as the shinigami was walking away. Kenta walked to the side of the lake and sat down. He unsheathed his Zanpakutō, closed his eyes, grabbed the hilt and the blade, and began to let his reiatsu loose. He started giving off a dark red aura around his body. He felt a slight connection but he was not yet in his Zanpakutō's spirit world. He tried focusing harder but it wasn't working quite yet. He felt tired and so he stopped at once, before releasing too much reiatsu. He looked over at Zen and asked, "What am i doing wrong? Why can't i connect with my Zanpakutō?". Kenta grew slightly frustrated and let out a heavy sigh. He was eager to learn however, so he quickly brightened up and awaited Zen's response. If Zen's reiatsu was anything to go by, then Kenta was being taught by experienced hands.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:50 pm
Zen crossed his arms and shrugged as Henrex walked away "Fine suit yourself. I'll find you later and figure out of making that seal stronger." He was disappointed that the shinigami didnt feel comfortable there, but it was his fault for not taking into consideration his own strength, but he did want to make it up to the man at a later point in time.

He walked back to the new shinigami and looked him straight in the eyes. "You arent doing anything wrong." he said as he sat down infront of the other man. "Every Zanpakutō is different. Each one has its own temperament and personality. Dont forget. A Zanpakutō is itself another spirit. You cant force it to communicate with you."

He took out his own Zanpakutō and hovered it in the air. It was a fairly simple, 15 inch long conductors baton. "Take Aurora for example." he said refering to his own Zanpakutō. "He and I had a fairly good relationship even before I learned his name. He would communicate with me in other ways before he spoke to me. It frustrated me to be so close to unlocking my shikai, but nothing I did was working. It wasn't until I learned more about him, and myself, that he spoke to me." he said as he closed his eyes remembering what happened so many centuries ago.

Still with his eyes closed and in a calm tone. "For many taking an aggressive or taxing route to communication works, as your Zanpakutō spirit will see you worthy and grant you its power. But for others that worthiness comes from a different place. Sometimes you need to realize something about yourself that they knew all along for them to take notice. For inner strength is just as important as physical strength."
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Sakura Jinzen (Cherry Blossom Sword Meditation) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:57 pm
Henrex was somewhat shocked at Zen's response. He wasn't going to force him to stay? He closed his eyes, and started to run off, only making it a little ways away before stopping, before looking at the ground, wondering if leaving was the best idea....

"Should I have stayed? I could have made a Tenshintai with my spiritual shadows...maybe...I...should go back..."

Henrex turned, seeing Zen instruct Kenta, and wondered what they were talking about. Henrex readjusted the scarf over his face, then started to walk back, his eyes facing down. He approached the two, slightly ashamed of himself, and bowed.

"I....um...I'm sorry...I acted without thinking....I should have put more thought into it..."

Also, while he said this, he muttered under his breath something he knew was right, and was the main reason he was ashamed.

"It's not something.....my Father would have wanted me to do....or Masamoto....."

He squeezed his eyes shut, keeping the bow, and was mildly shaking from the reaction he might get from the two. He could only keep his bow, and wait....
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:29 am
Zen looked at Henrex as he came back to the training. He heard the older shinigami speak and apologize. IT was indeed quite mature of him to return, he seemed to have made his mind up just a few minutes before.

Zen nodded as he said "There is no need to bow." He didnt want to seem mean but he was going to speak his mind. "You may be older than I am, but I think your constant solitude might have impacted your social skillsl. It must have taken great will for you to come back. Us older gentlemen can be quite stubborn."

He went back to his calm, mentoring state. "Now please sit down. Close your eyes and focus on your Zanpakutō. Though you have already met the spirit and can go into the spirit world, do not do that right now. Just try to communicate with it without being sucked into the world."
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:09 pm
Henrex felt a sting as Zen said that. He was raised in Toba, Japan. Bowing was a part of Japan's culture. As was sakura meditation as well as martial arts. He always made sure he was bowing whenever he was in the presence of someone powerful, to show them respect. He quickly stood straight and looked away, embarrassed that he had used his human etiquette in a situation like this. He looked over at his sword, and could feel a way of uneasiness from it. Almost as if....it were worried about something. He walked over to a small distance away from Zen and Kenta, then, quickly pulling his shihakusho and black scarf off, revealing himself once again. He set down the clothing neatly beside him, and reached in the pocket of his blue jeans, pulling out a small pendant, attached to a black necklace. The pendant itself looked like a dragon, expelling fire from it's leathery jaws. He put the necklace on, then looked at the pendant and sighed.

"Well....I guess it wouldn't hurt to try...."

He sat down and set his sword across his lap, feeling the same worry he felt before, but this time....it seemed like it was coming more from himself, rather the sword. He shut his eyes, feeling the world fade around him, but he quickly regained control of himself. He let his mind ease of thoughts, his mind becoming blank, as he entered a empty-like state, feeling his own presence and....Chiya! it worked! He smiled, as he was glad to be able to feel his Zanpakutō's presence in this empty state. He heard Chiya's voice...but it was distant, almost as if he were whispering to him.

"You did it....I didn't think you would get it on the first try....you are full of surprises, aren't you, Master?"

Henrex smiled as Chiya said this, feeling a small bit of pride raise. He was used to performing Jinzen, but he never thought one could communicate with their Zanpakutō spirit without travelling to their inner world. He smiled once more before he began to return to the normal world.

"I....I did it...I could hear him....."

He looked up at Zen, waiting for what he would say to him...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum