Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
moobutoo777
moobutoo777
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking For Trouble(Open) Left_bar_bleue2000/10000Looking For Trouble(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/10000)
Tiers:

Looking For Trouble(Open) Empty Looking For Trouble(Open)

Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:30 pm
This is Kenta's first time in the living world since his death around one-hundred-fifty years ago. Everything seemed so different, for some reason, maybe because of pure human nature, Kenta did not expect the world to move on without him. He had been told by other shinigami that the Kurakara Forest was an excellent place to train battling hollows. Kenta's intent was to fight hollows, but he was distracted by the beauty of nature. "These trees, this whole area feels so very familiar....". It had been moments since he arrived in the forest, but he felt as if he'd been reliving his whole life in the living world. It was time now to travel into the forest to find a hollow or two to purify, or perhaps, a sparring partner. Only time will tell.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking For Trouble(Open) Left_bar_bleue30/100Looking For Trouble(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Looking For Trouble(Open) Empty Re: Looking For Trouble(Open)

Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:44 pm

Yoma had been spending more of his time within the world of the living and within a place he felt very comfortable in, Karakura forest. He had come here many, many times to practice and improve himself. Within this place he had gotten into many fights and learned many things but there was thing he came here to understand , His other self. What was this person’s reason for fighting? why does he exist, and why does he push so far beyond his own limits? Yoma couldn’t understand as he thought to himself in the forest clearing. Yoma looked around the location where he stood all around him were trees all lined and evenly spaced apart from one another each looking identical to one another for as far the eye can see which made this for quite boring. There was no uniqueness to this place that walk into one spot and it all looks the same. Yet, everywhere within this forest lied beasts of danger, restless souls, Hollows.

Yoma made sure he was ready to fight as he walked through this forest with his thoughts. he took out any hollows that he came across using very little of his flames as he could as he didn’t want to cause the forest any harm.

Why Do you fight i have my reasons but what about you? you continue to be lost hopeless like a puppy looking for its home. You continue to make me laugh with how you continue to fall deeper and deeper into your own void.

Yoma couldn’t stand His other half’s words. He wanted to say something to tell him he was wrong but he was correct. Yoma was bringing sadness by worrying about what to do to keep on going. Yet, Yoma had lost his focus and had gotten ambushed by a few hollows. Scared Yoma panicked he didn’t know what to do. His body released flames around him and destroyed the hollows around him. Yoma’s flames had caused some burns to the trees around him and most of the flowers around him as well.

I thought you wanted to get stronger, why did you let some puny hollows scare you? i released some of our power to destroy the hollows.

Yoma got up surprised he didnt expect this to happen but he was still a bit scared and shaken.

You can take control of me and use my power even when im in control? How?

i would not say you were in control you lost it when you panicked which allowed me to take over. Hesitate and you die, Hesitate and i take that which you hold dear. i will say this now. i aim to get stronger to survive that is my only goal. i could care less what happens to you but understand that if you die so do i, that's why i used our power to fight.

Yoma recollected himself while walking through the forest once more where he encountered another person. they seemed to be a shinigami just like him. They seemed to be taken aback by the forest almost as they had been here for the first time in a long time. Yoma walked towards him keeping the words of his other half in mind. Yoma looked at the man and greeted himself.

”Hello my name is Yoma Yazaki. who are you? You appear to be a shinigami but what are you doing here along?

Yoma was curious to what the man’s reason to being here was.

Fight him, Grow, i will show you that you have more power than you think, our goal isn’t to kill is it? Spar with him it should be good for both sides.

Hey if you're up for a fight we could use this area for practice

yoma felt as he should just give this a try and let his mind off things. This little fight could help his relationship with his other half grow and possibly reach a new understanding with him.

Template By: [THEFROST]
moobutoo777
moobutoo777
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking For Trouble(Open) Left_bar_bleue2000/10000Looking For Trouble(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:49 am
Kenta snapped back to reality and saw that someone was standing there. As he walked closer he noticed that this person was also a shinigami. The shinigami said his name was Yoma Yazaki and he said that he wanted to spar. Perfect, this was exactly the opportunity that Kenta was searching for. This would help him improve his skills far more than running around, purifying weak hollows endlessly. "Alright then lets do that". Kenta drew his katana out of its sheath and went into his fighting stance. He released some reiatsu just to show Yoma what he was working with. Kenta could feel that Yoma was slightly stronger but that wasn't going to scare him off. He gave a cocky grin and said, " I'm ready when you are bud", and he gripped his hilt tighter. Kenta was about to face his first challenge, and he was praying to end up on top.

Last edited by moobutoo777 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking For Trouble(Open) Left_bar_bleue65150/100Looking For Trouble(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:53 am
-reserving post-

|Death is but the first step in life|

Looking For Trouble(Open) ZfrGue8

Looking For Trouble(Open) EUuCTxy
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking For Trouble(Open) Left_bar_bleue65150/100Looking For Trouble(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:56 pm

PREPARE TO EMBARK INTO LANDEN'S POST!

Usually the young captain hadn't been one to send tails after his own squad members but Carter was worried about Yoma and that's why Landen was here, the vizard standing deeper in the forest like a large cat on the hunt, the vizard was watching this kid. He could see the same blank look on the kid's face he had whenever his hollow was attacking him. The only difference was that Yoma wasn't projecting hollow energy and shinigami energy, if it could be defined it was like he was giving off two shinigami energies at once when that blank look over took his face.

Carter had been right to send the vizard to stalk to young shinigami and see if he could offer the boy some help with conquer his inner demon. Cracking his neck he would walk through the brush silently only to stop a few meters from Yoma as he came up to another shinigami and the two exchanged words, their bodies would tense up as if they were going to spar but he had another idea. A toothy grin would play on his face as he muttered into the wind, "Show them the huntress." While his left hand unsheathed his Zanpakutō, the blade shifting as it went into it's Shikai form, the blade of the katana growing half a foot making the blade itself come to an even fifty inches, from the guard up to the 23rd inch mark jagged teeth like a panther's would grow along the blade so when it cut into the opponent it would saw through them, at the bottom of the handle on the pummel a long silver chain grew wrapping around Landen's left arm and up around his chest before descending back down his right hand where the chain attached to a chakram.

Wasting no time his right arm flung outward launching the speeding chakram between the two before the could cross blades. The metal glinted in the light before the chain appeared between the two, the blade of the chakram appearing stuck deep in a tree far past the opening, the chain hanging between the two like a wall to keep them divided as Landen appeared from the darkness of the forest, "Here's a better idea, you two spar me?" he vizard would say, yawning boredly not really looking at them as he pulled the chain of his chakram and in wound itself back up around his right arm before the bladed discus found its way back into his palm.

"Your Captain sent me to watch you and he think you can do well form some split personality assistance." he said, his brown eyes staring at Yoma leveled so he would know that Landen knew about his inner demon.

"Now you two need to give me all you got!" he roared, unleashing the chakram again as it went wide in a circle around the two shinigami's and came back to Landen's right hand in an attempt to lasso the two together. The attack would move at air splitting speeds that the two would have trouble even seeing.

|Death is but the first step in life|

Looking For Trouble(Open) ZfrGue8

Looking For Trouble(Open) EUuCTxy
moobutoo777
moobutoo777
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:22 pm
"Well alright i guess!", Kenta shouted at the mysterious shinigami whilst he ran towards him. He had never been more ready in his life. He was finally about to engage and real combat and couldn't be more jubilant. He felt his adrenaline running and his excitement led him to not be able to control his reiatsu adequately. Because Kenta let his reiatsu flow free, he began to show a faint, dark red outline around his body and Zanpakutō. He felt the smile on his face grow even wider and this is when he realized this was the happiest he had been in decades. This was the chance he was looking for to show off what minimal skills he had. Kenta ran close to the mysterious shinigami, shunpo'd to his right side, gripped his Zanpakutō tight in his left hand and swung strongly to the left. He was praying that his hit would land, if nothing more than to display that he was at least somewhat competent and skillful. Kenta was however worried about harming a fellow shinigami, but he quickly realized that his opponent was so powerful, it wouldn't really impact him. Kenta turned back after landing on his feet after the strike, holding his Zanpakutō in a defensive position now. He was curious to see his opponents reaction, whether or not his swing hit, and what his other shinigami comrade's action would be. This was the kind of action Kenta was thinking of, his whole way through the academy.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking For Trouble(Open) Left_bar_bleue30/100Looking For Trouble(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:11 pm

Yoma grew excited that the other shinigami was ready to fight but he couldn’t help and wonder what plan’s his other half held. He was concerned for for what might happen but Yoma was hoping that this fight could help himself grow and obtain a better understanding. Yoma braced himself holding his Zanpakutō in his right hand while keep an eye his opponent before making his move. Yoma heard a voice go off from the forest which direction was unknown but all he knew was that his other has started yelling at him

Stay on guard can't you feel a raise in power? Damn it this is why i need to keep on eye on you. if not we’re going to die while i'm not looking.

Yoma’s other half sounded concerned yet yoma’s couldn’t feel the energy that was mentioned but unexpectedly as his other half warned something came Yoma moved quickly to stay out of the range of the incoming attack. He noticed that this created much more room between him and the other shinigami but yet Looking behind him Yoma realized that he couldn't move anymore back as he reached one of the trees. the attack that had taken aim for the two remained logged in a tree, a blade, yet this blade had a chain coming from it leading to another man. This man seemed to be challenging the two of them. Yoma knew nothing about him yet he seemed to know him. Apparently he knew was sent by his captain.

This man stared at him while mentioning Dissociative identity Disorder(DID), Yoma knew what this meant, it meant that they knew about his other half. Yoma didn’t like it when they mentioned this fact. He was scared and didn’t know what to do. Within this moment his other half took over and quickly moved in towards the vizard while coming in to attack him.

Dont hesitate how many times do I need to tell you that. The moment you allow fear over take you is the moment you lose. Understand? Focus on winning. Focus on your strengths Now Focus.

Yet in an instant Yoma was the one back in control of the body but his previous action continued. He was still rushing in towards His opponent. He could feel as yet there was another guiding his actions but it felt different from controlling. he guessed his other half was reacting with him. pushing and swaying their powers together in a way that was new to both of them. He ignored the actions of the other shinigami and focused on his own attacks. making sure release flames to reduce visibility and cause it to pick up small amounts of smoke to try to create confusion. since there were two attacks from himself and from the other shinigami this would surely cause the vizard to have to split his focus and end up leaving himself much more exposed. Yoma couldn’t notice if the vizard in front of him had even begun to counter to strike back at him not noticing anything out of the normal.

Yoma couldn’t hear the voice of his other half but felt as he was saying watch out towards the incoming chakram that had managed to hit Yoma and seeming as it was twisting its way around Yoma.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum