Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Taeja
Taeja
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15500/10000A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15500/10000)
Tiers:

A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Reformed Union (All Captains Join)

Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:58 pm

As he stood there many captains entered one by one. Each was Loud or strange as the next. Two captains visibly appeared drunk, one captain was trying to be sneaky. All this hub bub was strange to Genji. It hadn't happened yesterday and much of the shock had settled but nonetheless. All this joy and horsing around seemed inappropriate. However He kept this to himself. Perhaps he should take on his own advice he had given his sub-ordinates. Live life for the sake of those who are no longer here. A flat cup was thrown in his direction and Takiya catched it was a free right hand. The captains all alike offered him the seat, urging him to sit, not out of their discomfort but simply because standing was not befit a meeting. Everyone seemed to know each other in some manner. If they did not they were quite the familiar crows. A family as they put it.

Takiya let out a smile that was closer to a grin. He slowly pulled the chair back and sat on it. It felt big, spaces that his body could not fill. Looking upon the other captains they seemed relaxed, warm and content with their seats. Takiya had a lot to learn, he would fill out the seat soon enough, he would make it his duty. Perhaps it was the warm of a family that would fill the empty spaces. Perhaps Takiya needed to treat his division with more compassion and warmth of a father, a brother or a friend rather than strict professionalism. Hmm. Genji placed his left hand under the cup and took a light sip. The ethanol hit his nose straight away. With a single cough he cleared his throat of the burning liquid. What on earth was this woman drinking? Embalming fluid? Genji put down the cup on the table, he was not stranger to alcohol but that stuff was too much.

' See Takiya, everything will be fine. Make the best of it.'
A voice only heard by Takiya, calm and collected. Yes Tenryuubito was right. He shifted his shoulders, letting his body relax and slowly accepting the fact that he would have to lead the Diplomatic Division, now and in the future. The weight on his badge felt distant, after all it was a symbol to be carried by his division.. no family. This was not a duty for himself but everyone involved in it. "Hajime," he told himself.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Reformed Union (All Captains Join)

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:34 pm
[adm]As I did with Carter, 24 hours from this time JJ will be requested to post. After, he will be skipped if not completed.[/adm]

A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:58 am

I'm being serious here!

Captain of Stealth

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

The arrival of Zen did not really register in Kuro's mind; to him, this individual was simply another 'important person'. All of the people who had showed up here were 'important people', in one way or another. He did not count himself in this list, really. He knew what his job was, but the classification of himself was something that was outside of the scope of his current self.

"...Sorry…" Came a weak voice from the ceiling, its owner responding to Ibiki telling him that he was being creepy. "…" However, even though he had apologized, he still did not move. It was almost as if to do so would take too much effort. He similarly did not respond when she dragged him down, his body seeming almost… corpse like in how little resistance it had. When she shoved the bottle into his hands, his body vanished in shadow once again, consuming him as he resumed his place in the ceiling. It was where he felt… safe.

However, the arrival of the other individual gained his attention. Kuro watched as Damien entered the room, his voice silent. After all, the shadow of this individual was one of the few which Kuro constantly monitored. Just as Iriko's letter had been found by the former 13th division captain, so too did Kuro watch over the current Captain commander's shadow. The Shadow Captain did not respond to their commander's remark, and he was fairly certain he would not respond to much else, either, unless he was directly addressed.

"...The ceiling was my fault…" The raspy voice from the ceiling stated as the stark-white hair was clear in the darkness of the roof, even if its owner was not. "...Sorry…" Kuro continued, retreating back into the roof as Damien declared that deadly intent would not be tolerated.

His eyes were caught then by the image of the dancing woman, before a strange… hollowness stuck in his throat. Closing his eyes, Kuro shifted to his side in the ceiling, looking into the rafters through the darkness.

...Family… The word entered into Kuro's head, but it did not feel as if it… meant anything. Like most words that were thrown in Kuro's general direction, this one felt as if it held some purpose, at some point… But now, the Captain of Stealth … didn't feel anything about it.

Poor Genji appeared to be overwhelmed. Kuro was not trying to be sneaky or stealthy… he just didn't feel comfortable sitting out in a chair. When Genji seated himself in the real chair, the shadow once Kuro had constructed vanished, and his eyes closed slightly, though… he really did not feel one way or another about the situation.

Looking on at the meeting, Kuro wondered to himself about what it all actually meant. Why they all were sitting here, why they fought together. Perhaps it was that principle of 'Family' that Damien had talked about. Perhaps it was because they were Shinigami, and this was what they were destined to do. In any case… Kuro was here because…

Kuro was here.

Pancake Meet & Greet? No?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:25 pm
Zen sat quietly in his seat as he took a sip of his tea. This wasnt just tea. It was extra strength tea. That is tea with strong liquor in it, this time whiskey. It was a last minute addition before he came to the meeting, they were probably going to need it. It seemed like a bit of a mess in here. He didnt really harbor ill feeling to these people, but he had some strained relations with the physical squads, nothing mean though, just a bit of a rivalry to who was best. But there was so jealousy to those that held the tittle of Kenpachi, but that was his own personal beef and, hopefully, wouldnt affect his workins in the reformed gotei, but as they say, be wary of the quiet ones.

He took another sip as he motioned to politely decline the drink from the shortest captain. "I decline right now, but I would love to meet with you some other time Ibiki. Considering our squads will be working closer than ever before now." he said before taking another sip and looking towards the main doors as the captain commander walked in. It was quite a surprise to see him walk in half dressed and... smelling of.... the nights activities. Honestly it was quite unexpected from what he thought the captain commander would be like, his last experience was with old man Yamamoto, and he was quite a stick in the mud. Respectuful, but a stick in the mud nonetheless.

As the captain commander sat down and asked him for a cup of tea Zen obliged and poured him one. Using some standing waves he hovered the cup safely over to the area infront of the captain commander. He then spoke, but only the captain commander could hear it "Its nice and strong, it has a bit of whiskey in it." he said before turning his attention to the new Zero Division captain.

Zen nodded at the idea of being a family. "Its a quite refreshing take to see someone that has initiative to make this place feel more like a home. Assuming I am the oldest one here, I would gladly be willing to help in any way that I can outside of my role as Captain." he then took another sip of tea. "If there is something that I like is keeping order. One way to do that is to avoid making the mistakes in the past. But I will try not to be a dick about it. Fun and flexibility is just as important as boring order" he said before taking another sip of his tea.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:37 pm
[adm]As I did with others, Lio has 24 hours to post from now. [/adm]

Spoiler:
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:44 am

THE LOST LEADER

DAMIEN CROW
ブラックキング

his eyes were glazed the mind however refused to allow the drink to cloud all that stand before him. Damien rested within his chair sitting so awkwardly with one leg up on the table the other sprawled on the arm rest that this commander of their seemed so lackadaisical it was almost humorous...almost. His handout reached taking the cup from Zen as he offered it, nodding in thanks and acknowledgement. Zen didnt really have to tell him of the alcohol, Damien could find grog a mile away and though it wasn't as strong as anything he usually drank the irish part of this coffee would be well appreciated. As he sipped on the cup this one armed man couldn't tear himself to interject while any of these men talked.

his mind anticipated every word they could say his attentiveness despite his levels of drunkenness were quite substantial and impressive though ...he wasn't the drunkest here. Ibiki seemed to allow her drink to alter her usual informed and striving being. She was sloppy involved with her drink more than even her family liquor was an outlet and Damien knew it but she was drowning herself in it not controlling what she had, he was a drunk he knew the signs the cause and the want ... but even he felt a little undone by a girl who once was the shining beacon of hope being a drunk mess. But yet he'd not speak up to her even as she tried to play the innocence and rebuilt the wall all hed do is sigh before turning from her a little disappointed, she was once his captain but he always saw those around him in the gotei as family and watching a girl who seemed like a daughter to him like wolf and iriko were sons walk a path down the lane of nothing but drink made him almost sad .... they all changed but was it for the better or worse like others before her.

No-one really sprawled forth with much to contribute as of yet, many stayed quiet others only touched on small things it was the beginning of course so he didn't expect much but it was good to see them all on the same page, family was what this place was to him to hear them speak of wanting to grow closer and become that he could only nod in agreement. So as they all finished he'd nod placing his hand on kakines shoulder as if to thank the man for his contribution and assistance for the future and then ... he'd begin.

"Alright then let me start here zen ibiki you two are long standing captains besides myself and possibly kuro probably the longest serving of us, to that level i'm going to request your experience be joined. from this point forth i want the combat squad and the kido division to take on the roll as our front lines initiative, and be the first response team to any immediate trouble or distress from our allies... we wont allow another battle like iceland to happen without us participating. You two are incredible leaders and can train troops better than anyone else i could name. For this reason you two will work out joint training with your squads they will be working in teams from now on and all matters of combat and war will be ran through you two before all others."

he turned to them walking along as he drank down this tea, circling this table until he came to a stop behind the two he talked of nodding as he spoke his words as though he was reassuring himself of the matter. Zen was an older captain experienced and well established ... but he had be gone for along time. Ibiki however was a lot more newly involved experienced and strong there from beginning to now ... but she was still young and fresh as a captain as they may see it. their ideals were different one seemed traditional and a thinker whilst one a powerhouse with an open mind they were probably the most clashing of any here ... but they would also balance one another out and that's all he could hope.

as he finished his words however he was moving once more placing the now empty cup down before zen stating a small thanks as he rose up that unbroken smile on his face as he addressed the next set of people on this list of heavy hitters. As he walked over his hand would extend out to the newest member of their ranks a lieutenant sitting in for their division his smile brimming as he welcomed this man to the Frey hoping from a handshake with a man of such value.

"Next comes the covert operations and the diplomacy units, though lacking a commander of this diplomacy captaincy position we have seemingly the new vice commander for them here ... apologies you have me at a disadvantage, Damien crow pleased to make your acquaintance. kuro however knows my ugly mug and since you two will be in close workings of each other ill expect that hell know you well to soon. From this point forth your two squads will now be our main sources in the human and other realms, making our presence clear and continuing natural operations over there, however you both will also be dealing with other ends of the spectrum with covert squads gaining intel on both allies and our enemies whilst assisting the diplomatic units job as ambassadors to our allies... i have complete faith in your abilities. "

His words were precise moving his attention to and from kuro and the new guy shifting himself as he made the gestures of these men being though clashing working in complete unison, he had little doubt they would work well together he knew kuro was more of a lone wolf that thrived in the shadows but sure enough he also knew those shadows were large enough to fit his kin. and when he finished his words he could only lick his lips desiring some more drink but there was still 1 more thing to state and he would continue till it was done.

"Finally we come to the home defense and carter for this moment the weight rests on you. As of this point internal affairs will be in charge of all security within the gotei and will uphold the law within both the gotei and rukongai, they alongside stationed soldiers will be posting regular guards throughout both sections and control order within them. to this extent the stationed soldier shall be in charge of any regulations pertaining to defense with you curfews, designated patrols ... all in your hands, i trust the safety of our realm to these two divisions"

Finishing hed stroke that scruffy patched little bit of facial hair of his almost questioning if that's all he had ... and then he looked up shrugging as if he had forgotten all he wanted to say. And then without another word hed move back to his place puling his chair and sitting as he look out to them spreading his hand as if to allow the floor to give their opinions and questions ... this was the start of something beautiful ... at least to damien it was.

Template By: [THEFROST]

A Reformed Union (All Captains Join) - Page 2 M9rTQZk

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:37 am
[adm]I'll be posting now, sorry everyone.[/adm]

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:11 am

THE EMPTY YUUDESHI

KAKINE YUUDESHI

何もないのキング

The Right Hand of The Soul King paid little attention to the others as his eyes gazed along Benkei's figure. Her simple movements and comments were always able to bring the man back to reality, his only real relationship being with his Zanpakutō Spirit these days. His voice had trailed off as Benkei stuck her tongue out. A soft smiled filled the Yuudeshi's face as his body jolted up in surprise. A relatively light weight pushed down against his shoulder now, the small captain's words filtering through his ears before the weight was gone once more. Maybe if Kakine were paying attention it wouldn't have surprised him so easily, red filling his cheeks as he snarled at the girl's direction.

"I'm here to help, like I said. But don't try to push yourselves into my personal life. I have a reason for being so distant, I'd like if it were respected."

Leaning back in his chair once more, Kakine's eyes closed as the words of all the captains began to flow once more. The quiet man, Genji, seemed to begin to listen to Kakine as he shifted his way into the seat of the captain that would be leading his squad if he or she were actually a person. He continued his silence, Kakine's own thoughts leaning with the man, hoping he would be able to slide into the role better in the future. Along with that, it seemed that the Carter kid had gone completely silent. Angel boy had no words to include in the meeting so far, something that didn't sit well with Kakine but it didn't matter too much in the end. If the other captains were willing to listen and interact with each other, the quiet types could sit and watch all day for all he cared.

Kuro looked unnaturally worried and anxious, his words pushing for that mood themselves. He was sorry apparently, trying his best to make up for the loud crashing he had caused with the ceiling early. Kakine didn't care, he had come to the meeting and that was all that really mattered in the end. He appreciated it more than any of the other captain's save for Damien, he was sure of it. "Don't worry about it, Kuro." The Yuudeshi's words were soft, Benkei climbing along his figure as she stood atop the man's forehead. Closed eyes opened as he watched the captains now, his own words seeming distant to even himself.

Zen was quiet about stern, it was annoying. Kakine didn't hate people that seemed to idolize the idea of order and perfection, but it was just... it was beyond annoying to the Yuudeshi. He believed that things such as perfection and order weren't needed in the end, at that mattered was how you felt as person in the end. That being said, a statement like that made Kakine a hypocrite, saying he disliked perfection and order but also saying it's alright to feel that way. He was quite an idiot sometimes, despite his intelligence.

"Order is overrated. As long as we work together and don't run down each other's throats, I think we'll be juuuuuust fine." A snicker filled his lips as he leaned forward once more, Damien's booming voice filling his right side. The man's hand gripped his shoulder as he spoke to the rest of the captains. Before moving on to his next topic though, Kakine spoke up for a moment.

"Don't fill their heads too full, Damien. Despite what he said, Zen, Ibiki, what matters in the end is that you guys fight together instead of fighting each other. I've read up on the past of the divisions that comprised the fighters and Kido users, as it stands they didnt have the best relationship. I think you should do a lot more in terms of training together and getting things done. It'll help increase relationships."

Damien droned on now, the Yuudeshi having little to include until he brought up the defense of the gotei in general. Slapping his hand against the table, he glared at Damien and spoke once more. "Don't forget me, jackass. Carter isn't alone here. I'll do my best to help him as much as I will the others in our organization." Leaning forward against his elbows, he smirked and watched as the crack from his hand spread quite a bit in the table. A small drop of sweat fell from his forehead, his eyes shifting towards Damien once more.

"I doubt I'm the only one that feels so strongly."

Template By: [THEFROST]

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum