Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Inside? [Hero Quest] Left_bar_bleue54500/99999What's Inside? [Hero Quest] Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

What's Inside? [Hero Quest] Empty What's Inside? [Hero Quest]

Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:50 am
Kuhn looked up toward the summit of this mountain still a ways away as he stood in the snow. He continued his way up toward the top moving to keep warm. He had brought a coat with him that helped to brace him against the cold weather but it wasn't a very heavy coat. He didn't know exactly what kind of situations to expect while here and he didn't want his cloths interfering with his particular style of fighting and getting around if the need arose. So while he was a little cold in a not so thick jacket he had full range of motion. Besides a little bit of cold helped build character and endurance right? After all that was why he was climbing this peak in the first place. He had heard the broadcast like he was sure plenty of people had. He knew he wasn't likely to be the first or the last person to show up. He figured he could simply use his Hirenkyaku to get up real quick but that would take out the challenge of climbing the peak. The journey here, the climb up, even the elements.......Simply getting to the summit would likely make somebody at least a little stronger and he wasn't about to short himself.

He had never been to the Iramasha settlement before and admittedly didn't know a whole lot about them. He had been fascinated as he entered the entire area that for a while he forgot why he had come here. He explored around for a while before he finally asked where to go for the training by what had the name been Cirno? Yeah that had been it. When he aske they pointed to the large mountain and as he looked up he saw the snow and knew he would need the jacket by the time he reached the top. He had started he long journey toward and up to the summit. Looking out from where he was he got a beautiful view of much of the area....except what was on the other side of the mountain of course.

Kuhn after what had seemed an endless climb finally reached the summit of the peak. He turned around looking over the area and allowed himself to fall backward into the snow. As the looked at the sky he would throw his hands in the air "Yeah made it." He let his arms fall as he rested for a bit to recover his energy from his climb. After a while of sitting there resting he pulled himself up and actually looked at the peak he had climbed to. He let out a whistle as he looked at all the buildings. Most of them were covered in snow of course but as he looked farther out he noticed......was that green? Up here on the mountain? He went to investigate and sure enough there it was. Not just a warm area way up here but it looked like a collection of all the seasons were present. "That's pretty cool wonder how the did that?"

He looked around wondering where this Cirno person was and what he should expect from them. What would this training be like anyway? He didn't know enough about how Iramasha did things to have much of a clue. He knew plenty about the ways of the Quincy but not to much besides that. He thought for a bit and why he had decided to come here in the first place considering how little he actually knew. It had been a call to those that wanted to be heroes. He was always trying to stand up for the little guy and help others out where he could so it made sense for him to show up. Besides being able to say he is a hero wouldn't hurt with the ladies either. The question before him now was where to start looking for Cirno.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Inside? [Hero Quest] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What's Inside? [Hero Quest] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

What's Inside? [Hero Quest] Empty Re: What's Inside? [Hero Quest]

Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:52 pm
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: F-ZERO - Song: Red Canyon - Word Count: 627

"Magic~"

That simple word would whisper in the ear of Kuhn as he pondered how on earth they made these alterations to the mountain possible. If he were to turn around now, he'd find himself face to face with quite a bizarre, but supple looking lady! Oceanic hair that flowed down to her waist, aqua eyes which shun like the stars and six icicle shaped wings; these four traits were some of the more outstanding features of the woman's appearance.

Though, in but the blink of the eye, the quincy would see even more of The Angel's looks! Why? Hehe, well it was because she sought to play a little trick on him. By using her absurd levels of inhuman speed, The Celestial sought to utilize her blazing fast talents in order to almost "instantly" emerge before the male. Which, in turn, gave him little time to comprehend who or what just came from his shadow!

Twas a harmless prank, but she was curious to see if this traveler could keep up with her much.

None the less, after the winds dyed down from her sudden burst of movement, the long blue dress that this Frigid Heroine adorned fell back down to her feet and she was seen snickering at her mischief. After readjusting her blue head bow, Miss Cirno Iramasha would wriggle her nose and inspect the potential hero standing in front of her.

Judging from how burned out and sweaty this guy looked, there was no doubt in her mind that this was yet another person trying to find their potential and light. This was the Summit of Heroes, after all~! Not many dared ventured to this domain to bring out killing intent and destruction. Therefore, she'd give her free flowing trust to the male and hope that he was not up to any negative deeds!

Thus, The Angel of The Ice moved that right arm of hers in order to hold out her hand and offer the weary adventurer ha handshake!

"Well, greetings! Hehehe, I take it you must be here for the training, right? My name is Cirno Iramasha and I'm The Angel of Ice and owner of this summit! It's a pleasure to meet ya, Quincy Guy!"

Sure, the nickname was a bit on the spot, but Cirno needed SOMETHING to call him before the lad gave him his name. So, on that note, she'd snicker and find delight in that silly nickname she gave the man. Twas all in good sport as she was more thrilled about getting to the nitty gritty of it all and finding his potential! This Angel was working on the clock and had tons of duties to complete, but she always found the time to help those in need and those who sought her guidance!

Hence, out of Kuhn's fortune, and Cirno's goodwill, would he have found himself tuckered out right around the time where The Maiden of The Ice had some free time to help assist another lost soul. But, in order to do this, she needed to know one thing:

"Just what brings you here, Quincy Guy? Are you here for heroism, or are you here to wonder how I made the four seasons come to life?"

With her tongue stuck out, The Angel Iramasha seemed half joking, but half sincere as well. Since she DID want to know his reasons for coming here so that her prowess and magic could help him unlock his latent potential. Thus, she'd await and observe his response to these burning questions!

Template By:
[THEFROST]

What's Inside? [Hero Quest] WVMWLOu
Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Inside? [Hero Quest] Left_bar_bleue54500/99999What's Inside? [Hero Quest] Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:34 am
Kuhn turned around as he heard the voice whisper in his ear. That one simple word said with such a nice voice. He saw someone standing right before him but before he got a great look she moved so quickly the wind whipped up around him pulling a bit at his hair. When the wind finally settled he got a good look at the girl and smirked to himself a little as he looked over her. She introduced herself as the Cirno he was looking for which brightened his day even more. The training here would come from such a nice lady, that was something he could definitely get behind. He would seem to get a second wind of energy as he straightened up trying to make himself appear taller and stronger.

"Hey my name is Kuhn. And of course such a nice lady would have to be an angel."

He was smiling as he said it. He didn't honestly think that such a silly and stupid line like that would make her warm up to him and he wasn't honestly trying to hit on her but almost every time he talked to a girl it came out something like that. He was actually kinda good and befriending the ladies when he really tried and was being smooth but they never really went any where and that was fine with him. He wasn't ready to settle down or anything. His life was to much adventure and exploring, and lets face it danger. Being a Quincy in and of itself held some risks. Then he usually put himself into more danger then he usually needed to in order to help keep someone out of it.

He looked over the features of the girl a bit more not just inspecting her appearance but anything that could give him a sense of what she was all about. All the blue in her appearance plus the icicle wings combined with the fact that she lived at the top of a snowy mountain let him know that the title angel if Ice probably didn't mean she was a cold hearted woman with ice in her veins and no emotions. His hair and tattoo's weren't to far off of Cirno's own hair color which he found interesting as blue hair wasn't all that common when you thought about it. Most people with hair that color dyed it or something but he figured hers was completely natural like his. He wondered how she knew that he was a Quincy so quickly considering he didn't really dress like one his overall yellow attire standing out among all the white snow.......something he realized probably wasn't a great thing but he didn't mind.

As she stuck her tongue out at him he confirmed that she definitely wasn't an emotionless......since she obviously had a playful side to her. He didn't mind that she seemed a bit devious and playful since it would make things that much more entertaining while he was here training. Super serious people could be so boring most of the time but people that were fun and playful always found a way to make things entertaining if nothing else. Which he figured she liked to do since she was asking a question just to make fun of him. He was sure that she had already guessed that he was here for the training but she had asked why he was here to make fun of his curiosity.

"Well while making all the seasons show up in one place IS a pretty cool trick.....I am here for the training. I already try to help people as best I can but" he would lift his right hand where he normally created his weapon to about waist height looking down at it. "there is only so much I can do right now. I am not strong enough. I know I can do more.......The strength is there.....I just need to find it."

He joked back to start but he was very serious about his answer. He needed to get stronger and he knew it. He was hopeful that Cirno could help him even if just a little. Even the greatest hero's and heroines had a little help at times and he wasn't afraid to admit when he needed help. He didn't expect to come out the strongest guy in the world right away. Right now his greatest gift was his Propagation but it was unstable and limited. He thought about it for a bit. Should he try to refine his control over the ability so it would be even stronger or focus on something else saving that for his backup. He was better at thinking on the fly rather then standing there brooding over it.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's Inside? [Hero Quest] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What's Inside? [Hero Quest] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:47 am

Artist: F-ZERO - Song: Big Blue - Word Count: 653

There was a sense of easiness found in the smile of Kuhn as the male seemed rather receptive to her advances. From the initial bit of what this Angel could sense from him, there didn't seem to be any cause for alarm as The Quincy's body language indicated that he was amused more than anything else. So, that made her rather chipper in return and it was always nice to compliment a lady; even a celestial and holy one like Cirno over here!

So, because of that lovely little fact, Cirno would give the male a curtsy in return when he began introducing himself and giving her all the wonderful praises. It certainly helped to make her feel good and be more obliged to try and be -- "more lady-like"? Maybe that's not quite the right word, but The Angel certainly recalls others saying she should try to be more feminine. Regardless, this was her slight attempt at that delicate art of womanhood before the conversation progressed into something more.

"Hehe, my eyes are up here!"

Those playful word were shouted out with a giggle as Cirno couldn't help but feel The Quincy was staring at her a bit longer than needed. While she didn't believe he was perving out on her or anything, it certainly was a tad bit unnerving and she wanted to snap his attention back to reality. As, with how stiff he had gotten in that moment, there was certainly a lot of thought going on his head from what she could assume. No one stands there that long without contemplating something!

But, fortunately, the male started finally saying some words and expressed that he was indeed here for the training. To that announcement, Cirno could only give a thumbs up in return as she was ecstatic to hear that his intentions were noble and true. Well, at least that was her own presuming nature at work again. This whole ordeal was a matter of faith and not many had steered her wrong at this point; so there was a greater trust in people than ever before and she was praying that this Quincy wouldn't turn out to be one of the few rotten eggs in her bunch.

"It's not just a trick: it's reality!~ Magic and the supernatural are a strong part of our world now and I love the beauty it brings out in it!"

Those eyes of Cirno simply became starry and filled with light as she very much loved the wonder that could be found in losing yourself in the possibilities this existence had! While magic had the ability to be used for great evil and destruction, it was also capable of enhancing the world and making the lives of those around her better! That is what she tried to do with this Hero Quest business to begin with and it is what she would continue to do as she saw this through to the very end.

Thus, as he expressed his desire to become stronger, Cirno would flick his chest and give a huge smirk off at him before uttering these words:

"Then prove your cause to protect others fighting myself. This world is filled to the brim with monsters that will eat you up and you need to be strong of body, mind and soul in order to vanquish them! So, I ask that you come at me and show me the resolve in your stance. Only then will I give you my power to become stronger!"

With a snap of her fingers, The Angel of The Ice would then jump backwards by about ten feet and motion for him to come at her.

This -- was his first test!

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:04 am
Kuhn was still trying to figure things out when the angel gave him that seemingly playful flick to the chest which snapped him right back to what was going on. It simply seemed so strange a thing to do that he he couldn't help but take a step back from it a little confused until she issued her challenge to him. She wanted to know what he was made of before she agreed to help him? He could certainly understand that. She was probably a busy woman and didn't want her time being wasted by those that would never be able to handle the cruel, harsh, and quite powerful world that currently existed. Kuhn had faced quite few challenges already and he knew that he had what it took to survive but he still struggled out there. He had also never faced any of the truly powerful opponents this world had to offer and knew he wouldn't last long against them as he was. That was part of why he was here after all.

He knew that if he was to stand a chance against Cirno he would have to give it his all using every advantage that he could find. He looked around as Cirno leaped back from him. The first thing was that he was close to where the seasons all met. Still he was in the winter section which would probably benefit Cirno since she had called herself the angel of ice. So first things first he needed to find a way to lure her into the summer section over there. He wasn't sure if that would change much but there was no point in letting her have to many advantages over him since she was likely already much stronger then him. Of course if he just ran over there she might think he was being a coward and decide he wasn't worth her time so he would have to make it nice and slow. Wait for her to begin her attack against him and make it a tactical retreat that she likely wouldn't question.

Since she wanted him to attack first he couldn't just stand there all day waiting to enact his plan. He raised his right arm green energy forming in front of it as he summoned his pistol into her hand. "You know I am a quincy yet you still put distance between us? Trying to give me an advantage?" he would ask trying to sound confident in his ability and his plan that he was honestly still forming. He started to pull together energy for his shots trying to decide how best to attack. He had formed several unique shots and bullets he could use in a variety of situations yet which would be best here. He wanted her to attack so he could pull her into the summer area yet he couldn't make an obvious opening. He would have to attack her like he meant to hurt her. Of course he was sure he would have to try and hit her first so how best to pin her down for at least a moment. He charged two shots and prepared himself for the fight to come after.

"You want to see my resolve? Then I am going to come at you with everything I've got. Here I go." He would call to her as he raised his weapon into the air. As he pulled the trigger he declared "Dust Bullet" the shell would raise into air above Cirno before it would burst open energy blasts raining down on her location. He was sure that she would be able to dodge that attack quite easily he moved his weapon now pointing it straight at her. Sure she could dodge his dust bullet but that wasn't the point of it right now. He could hope that she was distracted by it to make this shot easy but either way it would be harder to dodge both of his attacks at once. He pulled the trigger once more "Plectra Bullet" He sent the attack so it would land nearly the same time his dust bullet did. One could certainly distract from the other and he truly hoped that it worked out that way though he wasn't counting on it. He was already preparing more shots to use.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:42 pm

Artist: +TEK - Song: SUPER-REFLEX - Word Count: 628

"Maybe~"

With a wink of her right eye and her tongue sticking out, The Angel of The Ice would playfully tease The Quincy and motion with her right arm for him to go ahead and attack her still. Though, while this was going on, she could tell that the male was in deep contemplative thought from his delayed responses and intense expression. So, she would give him a hint and utter these words:

"Don't doubt yourself. The more time you spend doubting, the more of an edge an opponent will have. Have faith, believe in your plan and allow your mental, spiritual and physical body to react on it's own to bring out that plan! I believe you can do it!"

Despite Cirno being on the cusp of engaging in combat, those words were still uttered with a gentle and chipper tone as she sincerely believed every bit of what she said. Therefore, in order to further assist with his confidence, Cirno decided to give him a fair fight. By tapping each of her wrist, she would place self-imposed seals upon her body and level the overall output of her energy to be on par with Kuhn's. For, at this point, she was generating enough strength to equal a 2-5's power reading.

After that point, the bullet which announced the start of the fight would ring out and The Angel of The Ice glanced upward in order to view the flurry of energy blast raining down from the sky upon her. Now, while the obvious response would be to dodge, The Celestial would not move from her spot. Instead, she'd hold out her right hand and fire off numerous blue energy blast from her palm in order to equal the amount of projectiles raining down on her. In this way, they'd both cancel each other out.

Then, by the time the second blast came, Cirno's body was still rested enough that she could otherwise dodge it. Henceforth, she would disappear in a flash of light and reappear behind him with her nimble speed. As she twisted her body around him, The Angel of The Ice would seek to deliver a hard kick that would hopefully send him hurdling and flying towards the area of summer nearby with a powerful thud.

With a chuckle echoing from her mouth, she'd follow up her actions with words:

"Do you see how fluid I move? Imagine your entire existence like a flowing river. Have you ever noticed how it just exists and is? Ingrain that in your consciousness and aim to have your thoughts, responses and instincts just occur naturally without the need for second thought. It takes practice, but it will pay off."

Perhaps what she was saying was going over his head, but maybe it might stick. For in truth, Cirno viewed her whole perception as simply "being" and she could have her reactions on point because everything was instinctive and she was attuned to her surroundings. It took quite a few decades of work to achieve this kind of awareness, yet she believed she could pass on her lessons to Kuhn with enough grit.

"Now, prepare yourself and think on the fly!"

In one thrust, regardless of if she hit him or not, Cirno would seek to charge after Kuhn and come at him ready to strike again with a right hook straight to the jaw. How he would react was going to be the surprise. Was he going to dodge? Block perhaps? Or counter? Only father time knew the answer to that question.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:28 am
Kuhn hadn't expected this to be an easy fight and wasn't entirely surprised when she countered his first set of moves. He tried to judge her movements as he watched her blast his first shot with her own and dodge the next. He knew that she would move to strike at him and he prepared his defenses ready to throw up his blut vene to minimize the damage. He noticed as she disappeared reappearing behind him and figured the strike would be from behind but she twisted around him instead. He had to scramble to get his vene into position in time not entirely succeeding in absorbing the blow as he was sent flying toward the summer section that had been his objective all along. It worked out well enough for him but he could tell based on his speed that he wouldn't make it all the way there just from her strike. Even with his vene partially in position he noticed that her attack felt far less powerful then he had expected it to be and wondered if she was holding herself back.

As he flew backward he felt his body level off parallel to the ground and start falling. He twisted himself around and reached down with his left hand using his momentum to move his body above him as he pushed himself off the ground into the air. She was talking to him about being fluid in his movements and actions. He may have formed a quick plan before attacking but she hadn't seen him in the heat of action. He had trained himself in the human skill of parkour something literally anybody could learn through training. He trained to fight while on the move as well so he lost little time as he launched himself in the hair shooting off a couple of simple shots at Cirno as she was telling him to think on the fly. Maybe not exactly what she meant but still.

"I may not be as stiff as you seem to think. We've only just begun after all. I haven't even started to show you what I am capable of."

As he landed he noticed Cirno starting to charge at him. He still wasn't quite in the summer section but seeing her charge at him for another attack gave him an idea. It was a bit risky but what was life without a little risk. Even if he messed up it wasn't like she was going to kill him or anything so it would all work out. As she charged he would fire another couple of shots one aimed at her right side the other slightly to her left trying to compensate for her likely dodge. He didn't expect either shot to hit her instead he was banking on his third. By the time it was ready she would likely be on top of him. He aimed right in front of him seeing she didn't seem to be going for a subtle approach this time.

As she got right in front of him Kuhn would let out a smile knowing the odds of her dodging and virtually point blank were minimal at best, virtually nonexistent at best. The one problem was his chance of dodging was low as well. "Tempest Blast" This particular attack while it would likely hurt and probably knock the breath out of them both wouldn't deal very much lasting damage. If the attack hit Cirno it would erupt in a torrent of wind strong enough to push her back away from him. But firing it so close to his own body he would be hit as well flying back into the summer area of Cirno's peak. If she did somehow manage to dodge his attack there would be little he could do to avoid getting a nice hard blow to the face since at that point he wouldn't have a whole lot of time to dodge. A gamble to be sure but he was feeling lucky.

Kuhn really hoped that his idea that the ice angel would be at least slightly weaker fighting in a season that was opposite her element would hold true. He was taking a couple of hits to get here after all and he would feel at least slightly foolish if all that turned out to be a complete waste of time. Still either way if she was a bit weaker over here or just as strong he still had plenty of tricks up his sleeve. Especially considering he had yet to show her what was perhaps his strongest ability at the moment.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 13, 2016 8:43 pm

Artist: Eschatos - Song: Survive - Word Count: 1074

That Blut Vene was fairly impressive to The Angel of The Ice. If it were a few notches stronger, she could most certainly see it being quite the effective tool for him to use in combat. So, this would be saved for later when they got deeper into his training. For now, it seemed that he was going hurled against the force of Cirno's hit and landed straight into the summer section of The Hero Summit. Thus, it appeared that this battle was changing scenarios at a fast pace and this then allowed the boy to adapt to the high-speed style of combat that most of his enemies would undoubtedly give him.

And, as they were hurdling through the skies of The Hero Summit, it seemed that the Quincy was intent on keeping the heat on Cirno. Since as her oceanic eyes leered to each of her sides, The Angel would soon notice that a flurry of shots had been fired to her right and left sides. Then, with a glance ahead, there was another row of projectiles fired at The Celestial and coming down a straight path towards her.

"You gotta be faster than that!"

With a triumphant tone of voice, The Angel of The Ice would hold out each of her hands and fire off two waves of crystal hued energy in order to deflect and neutralize all of the shots aimed at her right and left sides. Meanwhile, the bullets aimed in front of her would be vaporized on sight as all six tips of Cirno's frozen wings shot off narrow beams of energy which negated all of the blows in a dazzling display of white light for the citizens of The Hero Summit tow watch in awe.

As thunder roared across the skies and the earth below quaked under their power, Cirno was feeling pretty damn good about this and the smell of smoke and fire got her senses going something fierce. However, she got a bit too gung-ho about things and seemed to be taken a bit back by the Tempest Blast. Since, when she was ready to go in for the kill, the male had erupted a brutal burst of wind that caused The Angel of The Ice to go flying backwards into the ground.

In the process of doing so, her dress and hair got dirtied up, a few light scratches appeared across her legs and she was left feeling a bit shaken up. It was enough to make the girl give a fierce grin and feel revved up to go in for another round. As, in an eruption of white light, The Celestial powered herself up and had more of her suppressed energy come to the surface. At least, as much as it could at a 2-5 level, anyway.

"That's it. Become faster in your combo's, read your opponent and get risky. You won't get anywhere playing it safe all of the time. So, here, take this!"

Without wasting much time after speaking those words, The Angel of The Ice would hold out each of her palms, summon up a cluster of Aether Energy and unleash a powerful wave of blizzard like element upon Kuhn. Gusting winds would overpower a twenty meter radius in all directions, while the air would take a sudden dip towards sub-zero temperatures. The impact from the raging winds could send The Quincy hurdling for quite some distance, while the supernaturally empowered ice could begin to freeze portions of his body and induce hypothermia and frostbite upon the male.

All the while, the defying sounds would reek havoc upon the male's hearing and the pressure from the wind pressing against his body could be enough to strain bones, muscles and organs with how hard of a punch this attack was packing. Therefore, he had better have been prepared to deal with such a fearsome blow. As, following that, The Angel Of The Ice shot off six more beams of lights from her wings towards The Quincy in order to keep him further busy.

These six shots of energy would then scatter and form into a cluster of five dozen smaller spheres of light no bigger than your ordinary basketball. They would then disperse and attempt to surround the male at all sides. Once they got into formation, these spheres would then aim to gang up on Kuhn and take him out in a hell fire of cold energy burst.

As, with each shot that could hit him, the further his body would freeze over until it reached a point of freezing over his internals and inducing a metaphysical effect of chilling over his energy. This, in turn, could potentially cause complications in the way of the pathways of energy flowing through The Quincy becoming clogged. For he could potentially find it quite hard to summon his supernatural attacks due to the fact that it would have a freezing effect on his energy and attempt to stun him for one to three post depending on how potent this assault was.

And, all the while, Cirno herself would take off from her ground position and begin flying towards the location where Kuhn was with a fiery grin across her face. Though, it was not because she was putting the pressure on the male. No. It was because her holy magic was influencing the area and the male would feel himself becoming stronger the further his body was pressed to the limit.

You see, since he was being put to the test, her celestial powers were able to mark his body and allow him a form of experience boosting. By being challenged by this Angel, Kuhn would undoubtedly begin to have his abilities advance bit by bit until she cracked his shell and unlocked the next stage of tier upgrade for him during this run. Although, she was curious if he could even be aware of the holy particles of energy being spread when he himself was being pushed so hard.

Oh well. It didn't matter. All that mattered was seeing how he would react to all this and Cirno couldn't wait for the smoke to clear whilst she prepared for her next series of attacks against the male.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 23, 2016 5:41 am
Kuhn watched how Cirno managed to quickly and efficiently shut down his attacks one by one almost putting on a show of their fight. Simple logic told him that indeed their clash had drawn a bit of a crowd to watch the proceedings. He couldn't afford to take his eyes off of her for a moment to confirm this for himself though. While he had laid the groundwork to nail the ice angel with his tempest blast he was still a little surprised that it had worked not only hitting her but doing some small amount of damage as she landed on the ground. The down side having been that he himself was thrown back into the ground. As he picked himself up he didn't have much time to access the damage as she was already starting her next wave of attacks.

As Cirno started to create a small blizzard the winds yanked at his cloths and body pushing back from her the chill seeping into his body the heat of being in the summer zone completely nullified by her. He started to realize the large differences between Cirno and himself. He was still sure she was holding herself back to make their fight fair but at the same time he knew she still had the upper hand. It wasn't hard to figure out where the difference came from. Kuhn had been training his abilities for as long as he could remember. Yet he was sure that even that amount of time was little compared to what Cirno herself had been training and fighting for. She likely knew her own abilities far better then Kuhn knew his own. It didn't mean he was about to give up but he could see how far he needed to go.

As Kuhn felt the blizzard beating down on him he knew he needed to get out of it fast. He looked back and saw a building just outside the range of the blizzard. He pulled as much energy as he could to his feet launching himself with a Hirenkyaku to the buildings roof though the cold had still seeped deep into his body. Of course he wasn't able to rest just yet. As he looked up from his landing he noticed he was being surrounded by white orbs. He looked around and knew he had to think fast. He raised his weapon above him the spikes on the side being for more then just show. He started to launch them off of his weapon intercepting as many of the orbs as he could though he knew he didn't have enough to hit them all the orbs. He reloaded his spikes as quickly as he could firing them as they formed but the orbs moved in before he could stop them all.

As they started to collide with he body he immediately felt the chill seeping deep within his body seeming to freeze him to his bones. For a moment he wondered if he was steaming due to the massive temperature difference between his body and the summer air right now. He didn't have time to evaluate that as he noticed Cirno coming at him once again. He tried to move to strike back but as he pulled the energy together he noticed it was slow to the point of barely moving. Clearly the cold had affected him more then he thought possible. He couldn't channel the energy around him into his attacks. That made things a lot more complicated then he would have liked. Without access to the energy around them Quincies tended to lose fights quite easily. He was sure that Cirno knew to, which was why he was sure that he could surprise her again.

Kuhn called upon his ultimate trump card an ability he was sure no other quincy had, his propagation. He himself wasn't entirely sure how he had gotten this ability but he wasn't going to complain about having it, certainly not at a time like this. Much like flooding a clogged pipe can sometimes clear the blockage enough to allow some water through Kuhn flooded the channels with a bit of extra energy so he could still do something. The first thing was he had to avoid Cirno's attack. He didn't have any time left to counter it and his body was moving slow due to the cold still seeping into his body so he created a Ransotengai, at least his version of one which was less like a string and more like a rope, and pulled himself away from Cirno.

"Its not gonna be that easy." he would say though it was probably clear he was having to push himself.

He was breathing heavily the cold in his body combined with the effort to push the energy through to use it taxing him a bit more then he would have liked. As he moved away he raised his weapon charging a shot. He put in a little extra strength but the effort through his clogged channels felt like he when he would give energy to another. He aimed his shot deciding if she was gonna try and cool him off why not try to heat her up. He pulled the trigger "thunder spark" from the barrel of his weapon lighting would streak forth attempting to burn its way through the ice angel. He could feel the drain on his abilites as soon as he released the shot. He lost his grip on the Ransotengai dropping himself to the ground realizing he only managed to delay the negative effects of her earlier attack with his propagation.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:48 am

Artist: fripside - Song: Only My Railgun - Word Count: 731

Snow, winter and ice all clashed together in the battle arena and it was becoming clear that this was beginning wane, wear down and tire out the male. Cirno would not do a single thing to prevent him from utilizing his abilities against her. She wanted him to push his body, force it to do things he thought was once impossible and to remember this experience as one which would mold his expectations as to what to expect from these monstrous beings of the world.

So, with that lesson beginning to be imprinted into the male, The Angel Of The Ice coated herself in a camouflage light and mended herself into the winter element around the battle field. With her lightning fast speed and reflexes, it didn't take her long to bridge the gap between herself and where The Quincy fell to. Since, as soon as he was done firing off the shots from his gun, The Celestial emerged behind Kuhn and gently placed her hand upon the males neck.

In that action, a sharp impulse of Aether Energy would be embed into the male in order to paralyze him where he stood with a heavy release of her power being brought out through the woman's frigid fingertips. This was done to show them how quick these fights could end and how quickly he needed to capitalize on improving his speed. So long as your mind, body and powers were swift -- one would often have the advantage in combat. It didn't matter if your opponent had hulk like strength, if they couldn't catch you, one could still have the advantage and plan carefully orchestrated attacks to capitalize in the gap of speed between opponents.

Therefore, this shot of energy was also done in order to unleash a miracle. Since the male had been put through a catalyst event of being pushed to the brink, Cirno invoked a blessing which harnessed these desperate energies in the atmosphere around them and turned them back on her pupils body. With this desire for great change filling the battlefield, The Angel Of The Ice intended to create a miracle with her holy aether which would allow the male to see notable boosts in his minds processing ability, his bodies reflexes and the overall time it took to summon his attacks.

In essence, his speed would be on par with an advanced user because of this training. And that is the only thing which Cirno wished to bestow upon him with that action. Thus, she would utter these words out to them when all was said and done:

"Do you see my point now, Hero? You need to have a fast mind and body to keep up with your opponents. It doesn't matter if there is a power gap, so long as you have speed, you can make that up and keep track of any and anything on the battlefield. That is one of the core elements of making you stronger in this world."

With that said, The Angel Of The Ice would then dispel most of her attacks and have the rays of sunlight begin to ooze back into the environment around them. All that mattered now was allowing him time to recover and heal from his injuries. So, she would utilize her Holy Aether once more in order to begin healing the lost energies, stamina and injuries of the male so that he could stand on his two feet again and not feel as if his breathing were labored any further.

"It is why I pushed you to the brink of your limits and infused those elements of this lesson into your body. After today, I'm certain you will seed a gain in your speed and overall energy. You have a lot to work on, but this should be the jump start you need to get you where you are going."

And with that, The Angel Of The Ice would then continue to spread an illuminous white light across his body and the male should begin to feel as if he were back at peak energy soon enough. When that moment occurred, Cirno would then begin the next phase of their training.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum