Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kaigen
Kaigen
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughtful Infiltration [Open]

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:02 am

Brow furrowed and eyes flashing, irritation was obvious in the eyes of Marcus as the two bickered back and forth like children. True, Mayonaka was justified, but, could Galice be blamed for his attitude? After all, their experiences in the likes of shinigami were likely identical in regards to the initial response most shinigami had towards their appearance and existence. Still, the overall confrontation was irritating, the back and forth remarks and threats were a draining thing to experience, and, so, he reminded them both, his reiatsu pulsing once more in mirroring attitude of his disposition, a silent gaze hiding itself behind closed lids with a tipped chin, his mind apparently lost in thought. Yet, he was torn from such things at Galice's revelations. So, the hollow was indeed a parasite? Strange, most parasitic hollow fed off of their hosts or invaded the bodies to a point that they would dissolve the host of any mind or memory and take control of their husks. Then again, hollow were unique, there was no such thing as two same hollow with identical powers and motives. Slowly, he turned to face Mayonaka once more, right eye peaking from its corners under half-closed lids.

"Calm yourself Mayonaka-san. Hot tempers will do nothing to assist you in your goals. Or will you throw them aside for a moment's high tension?"

Again his attention returned to the hollow, a strange sight indeed it was, enough to surprise Marcus, though not visibly. It seemed, the hollow that had now identified himself as Galice, were prostrating himself before Marcus. He spoke of a need for a host, a need for a chance at power so that he could become one among the population of arrancar. Though, to what end? Was it simply for survival. Or...did this hollow have deeper, more sinister desires he hoped to fulfill? It was a gamble at best, one Marcus truly had no desire to take. Yet, could he truly deny life to a hollow that had come to him in such a begging plea? Thoughts, nay, memories swamped his mind once again, images of a kingdom lost, images of the kingdom he once led, the Great Legion. The faces swarmed his senses, visions of masks of sorrow and eyes filled with a desire to cast off their chains as hollow under the leadership of one who had proven to harbor the will so many wished.

Silently he pondered, immersed in the storm of thoughts and memories. His eyes closed to the world, his mind open in the deepest senses. What of the risk? Was there a risk? It was unlikely, at least, unlikely this early on at Galice's current level of strength. But, what was to come of it all when Galice advanced and grew more powerful? Then came the second half of the matter. If Galice spoke the truth, then his time among the "living" would not last but much longer, provided his host never be found. So, could he truly deny the right to life to this hollow when he begged in such a way? Truth found itself as Marcus' eyes shown themselves from behind closed lids, emotionless yet wrought with thought as he spoke.

"Galice...you ask a heavy thing...you ask for my trust. More importantly, you ask for my trust, my strength, and, effectively, my protection. Your offer? Loyalty.

You realize that, the word of others is of a value of its own yes?"

A powerful gaze with soul piercing intent seemed to stare a hole through Galice, Marcus' arms unfolding as he took two steps forward, arms at his side. At least, for a moment before his right rose to chest level, extending itself before Galice once more, a furrowed brow and deadly tone demanding an understanding.

"You find yourself well off to find me as a a man who values the word of a man, no matter his form as highly as his life.

You must remember these terms though. My power, my body and my loyalty to you as a man who gives you this opportunity of life will be revoked in but a moment's notice. Throw away any notions you might have of revenge or a desire to cause others pain or despair, they are no longer your territory or pleasure if I am to be your host. Instead, should you accompany me, you will be assisting in my desire to reshape these worlds, for we are long overdue. Those who have shackled us though, the Espada, they are the first of my goal. They are the first whom shall be risen against, for they block the way of true unification within the realm of Hueco Mundo.

Do you argue these goals?"

Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 4 Rage

Characters

Victor "Marcus" Avitus 1-2+/0-5
Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughtful Infiltration [Open]

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:40 am
Galice looked up from his kneeling stance. "I have had no time for petty motives my aim has been to survive and i will continue to live by any means even if that means taking up your cause. I may only be a lowly hollow but i am no fool my death would be swift if you so wished and what will i do when I'm stronger even that remains a mystery to me. You will simply need to take a leap of faith for your ambitions i also put myself at great risk could you not simply use me for your ambitions and then dispose of me. I offer only what i have left my honor. My body only takes what is given and nothing more, Those who have perished by power have done so from their own lust and greed. Arrancar like the shinigami know nothing of the trials and tribulations of hollow. They are blinded by ignorance and duty. Do as you wish but make your decision, others will come. If it truly was not this one hunting me then i fear they may catch up to me.

(occ: shorty )
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:49 pm
Locked and arcived~

||Kitty's Characters||

Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 4 PLEASEWORK2
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 06, 2011 12:36 am

Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 4 Updated

~Archived: Locked~

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 4 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 4 Characters
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:36 pm

User Request

A member is Inactive/Banned

Thread has been Locked/Archived Previously

IF YOU WANT THE THREAD BACK GO TO THE HELP I WAS ARCHIVED THREAD!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum