Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN]

+24
Zane
Ulqui
Sijel
Natalia
Gamma
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix Shraik
Blade
Imakuran
Pockeh
||-BlankMystery-||
Viz
Gin
Thordios
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Dexterity
tina
YaoXhu
JJ
Henrex
Shizuo
MorpheusDavol
THEFROST
28 posters
Go down
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue65150/100Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN]

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:15 pm
Since Sector Q is quiet I would like to pull carter out of it and move to sector G where the protag is vastly out muscled and he hopes to even the battle a bit if possible

|Death is but the first step in life|

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 ZfrGue8

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 EUuCTxy
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN]

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:17 pm
list updated to reflect this. feel free to post in sector g whenever it is your turn to do so

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:46 pm
MOON MASSACRE SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Vanyel Xioyang
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15663-vanyel-xioyang-approved-3-1#101522
➟ Tier Of Character: 3-1
➟ Org: None
➟ Side: Antag
➟ Sector: C
➟ Reason: After destroying Sector P enough, Vanyel began to head back home. However, soon after he reached the place he landed at, he felt the energy of people at Sector C. Now, with a newfound determination to hopefully take down another sector, Vanyel wishes to head to Sector C and join in the fray.

Side Note: I would like to know if he could be healing himself and be back to normal health when he reaches there, if approved. Also, I would like to know if he would be allowed to use his ultimate attack, Ao Kuang's Hatred for Ne Zha: The Strike of Thunder and Lightning, since this is an entirely different thread. If not, that is perfectly fine. If he would still be injured during this, that is perfectly fine too. I can work with that.
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:52 am
[mod]Vanyel can be approved to join the thread under two conditions, that he keeps all of the previous damage he has sustained in the event, and that he does not have access to his special ability. One last thing worth mentioning is that I spoke with YaoXhu and she's given permission for you to even post before her, so the option is there if you'd like. Happy killing u evil antag u![/mod]

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 QYEibkj
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 F2mrTYb
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue87500/999999Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:47 am
MOON MASSACRE SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Nemesis Atavata
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15751-wip-semi-approved-1-1re-check-by-july-1st#102051
➟ Tier Of Character: 1-1++
➟ Org: Shadowfall
➟ Side: Antag
➟ Sector: Anywhere
➟ Reason: For battle, and to assist the Shadowfall.

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 MNjstuP
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:43 am
[adm]Approving Nemesis for Sector T as it does not have an antag. You can go ahead and make a post there whenever you feel so inclined![/adm]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:36 am
STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE

➟ Sector: Sector M
➟ Official status: Protagonist Victory: Claiming Sector M for Protags
➟ Thread Link: Sector M
➟ Official Status Detail: The skirmish between the Vanguard Forces assisted by Ginryu Ishida sucessfully held the line against the hordes of Shadow Fall's armies who fled with the Demon Blank after being knocked out. This victory allowed the sector to gain critical defensive positions and are now able to hold back the Shadow Fall forces which have now fled the stronghold.

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Gamma_Signature
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 CHARACTER_LISTOperation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 GRAPHICS_THREADOperation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 TIMELINE_THREAD
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:48 pm
[adm]Will update this now[/adm]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:15 pm
STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE

➟ Sector: Sector S
➟ Official status: Sector claimed by Arianda due to no protag opposition.
➟ Thread Link: Sector S
➟ Official Status Detail: Arianda had arrived at the Sector quite some time ago, while there was no opposition she decided to completely obliterate the Sector and take it for herself. The Sector was so quiet Arianda had to cause some sort of noise! Anyways, she had taken the Sector alone.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:42 pm
[adm]Updated list to reflect this.[/adm]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion