Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Dark Visit to Demon World Empty A Dark Visit to Demon World

Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:37 pm

It was challenging enough to get into Demon World for him. This wasn't exactly his specialty as he went to do this himself. He looked out from under his hood smiling as he ran his hand across the building. The structure was built smart and would stand for a long time. This one was made to last through the ages he wouldn't have been surprised it some were older than he. Shame he couldn't just sit and enjoy the building and structure style of the place. But business was, of course, the first priority. However, it was not so easy to hide the presence of a light beneath shadows. So of course as his two hooded figures stood next to him he spoke softly to them. " Don't harm anyone we don't need an incident if we can help it." He said calmly as the two creatures tapped their hearts acknowledging they understood. He'd created them a while ago the Knights weren't too much trouble. This was a nerve racking thing to do but he wouldn't make someone else do it. A leader had to stand at the front like this often. He chuckled as he almost laughed a bit as he thought. Hulderic and Yhwach must have faced this pressure on a daily basis without flinching. But he wasn't them nothing near the level of either of them. Ghislain became a leader not because of his success but because of his failures. That is something all people must eventually face, he remembered the first time he met a Shinigami. His hand trembled so much at the time as his eyes stared forward now slowly. This was a darkness that clenched the soul and didn't let go. But even among the shadow's light flickered. It was because of this he was able to exist despite the shadows of evil among them. The Quincy were consumed by a darkness within their souls unlike anything else. Did they have a reason for what they did or a method to the madness that made them this way? Was it pride or perhaps some other low emotion, why was it he chose them before the others? He glanced down at his hand blood-soaked these hands far too often.

Did that mean he could join as a hero for something else? Or perhaps it was best the Quincy played the role of villains. He was a pacifist for now but would that always be. His form stopped and stood in the middle of a walking zone. It seemed the demons around had taken notice of his presence. His spiritual pressure didn't feel right and to most it was off. It was due to the fact his powers weren't like other Quincy even in the slightest as his eyes stared outwards. He crossed his arms slowly as he glanced at the group surrounding them."Mind getting your Queen or someone high ranking for me? Here for a little chat." He said calmly as that seemed to snap them out of it, Most of them were staring at the black-clad figures in cloaks. The beings on his right and left side that seemed to draw attention. But this wasn't going to go well if they decided the answer was no. They seemed to be thinking over their options. He gave an exasperated sigh as he glanced at their faces. "Look it's not a matter of trouble or anything. I have business with the person Hulderic dealt with here." Not much of a reaction to the name it was clear that Hulderic wasn't too known. The old dog didn't have any sense of how to use his massive power. He glanced at the building behind him it would do for a place to put his back too. If it came down to it he counted the numbers they didn't have much of an edge. Or perhaps that was the final shot fired by Yhwach to Hulderic. To eliminate Hulderic's prowess as an Emperor and poison what had the potential to be a good run. But in the end, everything was a debate when those two were involved in his thoughts. For now, it would be prudent to pay attention here he judged the crowd as curious mostly. They weren't sure what to make of him or his two guards. But it didn't matter as he would merely be here waiting for them.

This journey could have multiple endings and could become his last if he wasn't careful. "Elizabeth give me strength.." He silently muttered to himself as he looked out at the demon world.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dark Visit to Demon World Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Dark Visit to Demon World Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Dark Visit to Demon World Empty Re: A Dark Visit to Demon World

Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:53 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Soho Dolls - Song: Rest For The Wicked - Word Count: 625

Gather, gather; gather all around! Crowds were gathering all around, but oh my, whatever were they gathering for? Ha! That The Queen did not know.

On the outskirts of Flow City there was a cluster of abnormal energy which attracted the attention of a few curious guards of Shadow Fall. Most demons had mixed feelings on those ol' Quincy Boys, though it wasn't entirely vicious or malicious. They just weren't too keen on the whole "one killing shot and your soul is dead" thing. Of course, who wouldn't be when the spirit is such a precious thing in this world? Add to the fact that a creature of human blood managed to endure demon world and the demons couldn't help but be a lil' bit curious.

And that included The Queen of Demons herself!

Oh, what? Did you expect her not to notice something picked up on Shadow Fall's defenses? C'mon! She had her ways and had the timing of a goddess.

For while she had some drab and dull meeting to attend to that pertained to her duties as Queen, this sight seemed more interesting and her lazy attitude, in combination with her influence and power, could just post-pone and procrastinate the whole damn affair. She lived on a whim and cared about nothing else~!

Thus, with a hop skip and a jump, the cold touch of The Demon Queen's pale hand would touch the right shoulder of Ghislain. With her manic giggle echoed out behind him, she'd lean in closer to his ear and utter this simple phrase:

"Boo."

In the blink of an eye, the devil horned demoness emerged before him; more than likely giving the blondie little time to anticipate what the hell even molested his skin. With a curtsy of her Gothic styled dress, Mana would introduce herself and give a wink of those gem green eyes to her Quincy Visitior.

"'The name is Mana Asthavon and your Queen has arrived~ How do ya do, s'ugah~?"

In that moment, all of her overflowing raven hair extended outwards and most of the demons around bowed to her presence out of respect -- and latent fear. For when one was around this Royal Empress, no one was sure quite what to predict. She could be joyous, merciful or downright psychotic and berserk. There was simply no telling with how unstable this demi-god's mind was. Luckily, ol' Mana was in the mood to play nice as her batty wings extended from her back and flapped in the air as she giggled further in manic glee.

"Oh, and if ya' don't mind me sayin', ya' smell an AWFUL like that Hulderic fellow! So I take it this whole lil' field trip to demon world is for that organization, eh?"

Yeah, Mana was batshit insane, but she was as crazy as a fox; as cliche as that horrid phrase goes. Her senses were on point and she could feel the similarities in their energy. Together with the fact that no Quincy of his caliber would be here needlessly; one could easily begin to paint the picture and The Queen could only howl with ecstatic laughter at her detective skills.

"So, kiddo, what the hell do ya' want with me?"

With that, she would give a shrug of her shoulders, form a throne of blackened energy which resembled shadows and then tossed her petite little bum on the royal chair. He had her audience, now he had better do something with it and not waste her god damn time. Otherwise, she'd be a grumpy lil' mistress! Tee-hee!

A Dark Visit to Demon World WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:46 pm

It had been a while since his spine crawled like that when he felt the hand touch him. His shoulder felt the touch and he got a pretty good idea what he was in for. But when she appeared something caught his attention rather quickly as the people bowed before her. Something that demanded focus right away otherwise it would be fatal for him. The people's reasons for bowing were mixed up to a degree, a large majority was respect. While others were just generally terrified of the female's presence, he swore one wet himself. But then the question was posed to him as he looked at her movement. "Hulderic is my predecessor so that makes some sense as to why we smell similar. As for that, I am here to ask you a few questions..I understand you aren't obligated to answer them." He said calmly as he thought on it. This being was far more frightening than that Shinigami all those years ago. But Elizabeth seemed to bring a calm over him the thought of her always did. He relaxed as he thought about the questions, he had information about what occurred with the Shinigami the Queen's sister was interested in. Only due to the vile connection between him and the other two Emperors. "I guess the first one is, do you remember when you first started seeing Quincy?" Their people were a simple dot in the grand scheme of things. But while the woman before him had several times his years as he locked eyes and waited. He did get the sense madness came from her. But something else did come out as well, he remembered the feeling well. She reminded him of Yhwach in a way, but one thing was off about it. She would be direct he guessed. Whereas the former Emperor would use trickery or whatever needed for his goals. He waited for her answer and after he heard it he merely closed his eyes for a moment. Before opening them he decided to move on to the next question. "Hulderic how did he strike you on your first and last meetings? Did you detect the thing destroying him from within?"

He wondered could Mana of detected Yhwach's essence inside of Hulderic eating him alive? He wondered how vast her powers were in this regard. Destruction was one thing but he knew this one could detect the slightest thing. Why one could ask well it was quite simple. She could smell the stench of Hulderic on him without even trying. But the last question he pondered was did she knew Hulderic plan, that he intended to get revenge on the Shinigami. But not in a way that any of the Vandenreich knew about it. What he'd done was the equivalent of poking a bear with a stick and leaving. Except he didn't know much about the situation Hulderic left on before dying. He got the sense Hulderic had killed people a lot of them before going away. He'd committed a coward's act and slaughtered that clan's member's while some of them slept. " Did you know he planned to attack the Unabara? And kill a large amount of their clan under the guise of a Shinigami?" His eyes stared at the female this act had left nothing but trouble. Ghislain felt his body tremble and tighten with anger when he thought of it. Sneaking in like a rat in the middle of dusk, slaughtering the innocent blood. Using the old powers of going through the Shadows of the realm Yhwach left in the Gotei 13. But that wasn't bad enough nothing seemed to indicate who they were. He'd gotten a small sense of the reputation of the Clan's leader. But aside from that, it seemed to be an empty journey at this point. What could be done to undo the damage done by the former Emperor? Could they be reasoned with that this mad man acted alone? The trouble was they would have to someday return to the battlefield. How he despised the idea of fighting and destroying everything again. It seemed the past was destined to repeat itself if the Shinigami had brains they would know. Or perhaps over the many years, they'd grown stupid;. Guess it would largely depend on who lead them now as he glanced off.

Another trip was to be had soon to another place. The Queen here had been receptive perhaps due to Hulderic. The next visit would be far from that it would be much more dangerous. This one wasn't about questions in the slightest. But before he left he owed the Queen of Chaya nation a visit. He could give her details of what happened and let her decide the outcome. While he and the current Vandenreich had no part in it. Even the past one did not know of the deed to come. But blood was spilled and someone had to let that one know. He heard rumors she was familiar with one of the victims. But something else made him uneasy it was to meet with Sing Iramasha. He heard stories of Hulderic's offenses to the female and multiple bad choices. It was K-World that in the end shut down that place. Where would this fledgling rebuild of the organization go from here? Could this be resolved without conflict? It was all such a dark mess he was left to handle it all. War no matter the era they were in, it was the curse these people suffered from.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]
[/code]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dark Visit to Demon World Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Dark Visit to Demon World Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:26 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Song: Hop! Step! Instant Death! - Artist: Utata-P - Word Count: 1200

Fear, fear, fear. Yeah, that was the good stuff. It tasted like a spicy chicken and she just ate it all up. As far as her powers were concerned, fear was just apart of madness as paranoia, mistrust, insanity, rage and all things which cause the mind to fry like a good piece of fried shrimp. So, the terror from the quincy and those around her were being used to sedate and fill her nearly boundless hunger. For the more powerful she became, the deeper this craving became and the more she yearned to fill it up.

In fact, particles of emerald green, crimson red and shadow black energy were seen being scattered around the area before these illuminations of light all came drawing into Mana. With yet another manic giggle, she'd ingest the strain, stress and horror of their minds cries in order to keep up this feasting session. It is why her eyes seemed to radiate with a brighter shade of lush green glow as she licked her lips and listened to the explanations that the ol' Quincy Boy began to give.

Apparently, our super-powered messenger boy must've been some kind of descendant of Hulderic. To which -- she could only wriggle her nose out of total confusion at. Last she checked that guy still had a heartbeat; albeit he was laying low according to her sources. But, given how grim the boy looked, Mana couldn't help but assume their leader was all but dead. Twas a damn shame to her since a race always needs a stronger figurehead to keep their people moving forward. She almost had an ounce of pity to give as she shrugged her shoulders and gave a playful sigh before speaking:

"Ask away, s'ugah~ Just tell me: did that old bastard actually bite the bucket? If so, you have my condolences, sweetie."

With a whimsical roll of her wrist, she'd then command that he continue carry on speaking so she could get to the bottom of this whole crapolla event. As it seemed he had even more questions for the ol' wicked witch of the west. The boy seemed quite curious about the first time she saw a Quincy. So, to that, she squinted her eyes and started having her cruddy demonic memory flare up and ignite in that batty head of hers. After raising her right index finger in the air to signal "wait a minute" through sign language, the memory finally came and she snapped her fingers with a wild laugh.

"Ta-da~! I saw my first quincy the day my human host moved into some cruddy cult's compound. I'd say that was wellllllllllllll over 400 years ago. Tell me, why the hell would you ask a useless question like that n' have me wreck my head over that?"

Once she was finished speaking, The Royal Demoness would then tilt her neck to the side to the point of having it fall clean off her shoulders and into her lap. There was emerald blood that spewed everywhere and a wild laugh given before her hands picked up her head, placed back on her shoulders and then ol' Queeny fused her pretty little head back to her little body. This caused many others in the area to almost look on at disbelief, while Mana was just having the time of her life causing weird occurrences like this. Girl had to have fun, right?

After all the gooey blood dried up and poofed into the air, Mana would then tap her nose and begin recalling what she thought of that old geezer upon their meeting. Hmmmmmmmm -- he seemed alright? Certainly knew how to strike up deal, sure. So she had no reason to want to skewer his guts out all over the pavement. And that was good enough to leave him neutral in her book.

"He struck me as a guy I have no interest in killing, if that is what ya askin' me, s'ugah."

Following those words up with another witch's laugh, The Queen would then flick her right hand in the direction of The Quincy Boy and have an fire green bat of demonic energy kiss his nose before poofing into a cloud of black smoke. Really, she was just bored and gauging to see if he would flinch or not. But, more importantly, there was something she needed to clear up about this whole death thing he asked.

"Darlin', I'm not only the Demon Queen, but also one of the overseers of hell. Do ya' really think I don't have a death sense or somethin'? Of course I could sense that man was dying; I can sense every last one of you sweeties rotting out. That's the nature of life!"

Raising her hands wildly in the air, a clap of thunder would roar in the skies and another hellish cackle would echo throughout the area as more bats started to flood the heavens and it looked a scene straight from the Wizard of Oz or something. Despite that, she'd calm then and then look him square in the face before speaking very deadpanned manner:

"But nah, toots, I forgot whatever the hell he was dying from specifically since that is long gone from my memory. If ya' point him out to me, I could probably sniff it out of him like I did you."

Miss Manic Mana Asthavon followed up those words with a shit-eating grin as she was that confident in her ability to deduce the probable cause of death for most folks. The guy standing behind Ghislain? The clogged arteries of his body indicated he'd die of a heart attack if he wasn't killed in combat. The demon to her right? Oh man, his energy was probably going to eat him alive and rip his poor little soul to pieces. And as for Ghislain? Yeeeesh, she didn't even wanna speak about that one!

So, instead, she would answer his question about some Unabara attack. There was some passing news about their compound being skewed, but she didn't pay it much attention since it had no effect on whatever her plans seemed to be. Thus, it was just a blank news headline to her and one that could be filtered out like all the other crap that appears on world news stations.

"Hell no. I'm not that man's keeper. However, good on him for causing such bloodshed and chaos. Kekekeke, I bet it would have tasted nice to devour."

Licking her lips with such delight, she almost thought about paying another trip to the soul society to savor the taste of those fallen energies of madness which lingered around the area of the slaughter. However, it seemed he finally stopped with the questions and perhaps The Queen could get on with her day. So, she'd point her right index finger at The Quincy Boy and ask her own question:

"So, are ya' done investigating me, Mr.Detective?"

Anonymous

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:31 pm

He listened to her question about Hulderic for a moment pausing as he reached out through the blood. Feeling for the previous Emperor around the Pure Bloods. He could sense each name and age of those near him. Their blood called to him like it was a loyalty to him. "Yes Hulderic died under unknown circumstances...I suspect it was due to eating Yhwach's soul it poisoned his immortality. " What a strange thing to say as he answered her question. To poison one's own immortality and rot away. Something popped in his mind as his eyes stared into hers now. He can sense the madness but something else came to his mind. "He isn't a relative of mine, but this raises a question. Has he fallen into hell? I don't suppose you as overseer would know would you?" He didn't know what that position had to deal with overall. Ghislain could only guess with his mind what it did. But he suspected she knew who was in hell and wasn't. He didn't truly know why he asked that question. But with Hulderic dead did he go to Heaven or Hell? His lips curled into a smile he was going to die someday that was good to hear. But nothing to dwell on for the moment as he listened to her answers. Before she came to the last one it seemed Chaya Nation was next. "Yes thank you for answering them, as for the reason of the first. Much of our history has been lost to the pages of time so I was curious as one of the elder beings what you knew. " His eyes turned black as night for a moment as a bird formed on his shoulder. Slowly it flapped it's wings the black creature going away. It was made of pure dark matter, his eyes slowly returned to blue. He sent the bird off to inform his people of the findings here and report overall success. "I like this city, it's design and build are well structured...Each crevice was thought out with a purpose it will certainly last against it's the greatest foe." It was time that most buildings had trouble with in the end.

The great battles and things like that certainly left scars. But it was something all people faced without regard or the power to get away from it. He certainly could handle that as he felt his body relax a little more. Sure he was in front of the enchanting Demon Queen, not to mention several others. This city would have been nice to sight see in but under the circumstances, he didn't come here for that. Perhaps another time he would do so for the female as was needed. "Did Hulderic promise you anything, our honor does require we at least keep whatever agreements made." He said calmly as he looked at the figure of the Demon Queen. He could sense something was promises but what it was he couldn't put his finger on. He got the sense however that Hulderic made several promises at his time. The question was would this figure hold them to such an agreement. Honor was something important to Quincy and their pride wouldn't let it go. So it would be honored one way or another even if they didn't like it. Quincy weren't like the Shinigami or other people when they gave their word. It was kept to the best of their capabilities. However, this didn't mean much for them if they honored a previous agreement that was fine. Ghislain wasn't going to shame the Vandenreich by not handling it. The Emperor of Quincy knew his forces weren't in condition to fight a battle. Most of them were missing entirely from the battles that were coming. But if the agreement was what he thought it might be. Hulderic may have sworn the Vandenreich as allies of the Shadow Fall. Which was fine if that was the agreement they would honor it. Hulderic certainly did make a mess of everything possible. He waited for her response so he knew where they were. He did have to visit Kin or Sing next and that promised to be just as terrifying. Mana was being nice, one of the most frightening people he'd met to date. But nice in the long run of things, he couldn't figure out why.

But in this world, it was best not to ask questions of the like. Ghislain knew full well she could destroy him or the Vandenreich at a whim. But he suspected she like many just wanted to see what became of the Quincy. What in the long run of things would happen to this species? Who's pride and honor seemed to get them in trouble? More than anything it seemed as though they were destined for being on the short list for destiny and life in general. Hulderic and Yhwach hastened the destruction of their people. What would Ghislain do to bring them back from such a dark thing? Could he do so, would he be able to remain a pacifist. His blue eyes looked on at Mana as he waited for her response. Everything was needing this simple response from her. She alone was the one who could make things better for them in some regard. Ghislain wondered what would he have to do to mend things in K-World as well. Could he mend things with the Chaya Nation Queen Inami. How much could he fix of this situation?

[/code]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:18 pm

Song: Blink - Artist: Infected Mushroom - Word Count: 663

Huh -- so the old bastard really did die? Spooky stuff! It brought back the reminder that even grand ol' beings such as themselves could be slain. So, running along the sentimental thought, a grim cackle could be heard emitting out of the lush lips of The Demon Queen as she pondered if she'd ever meet her own demise anytime soon. It was always running in the back of the head, but it wasn't a fear per say. More than anything else, it was a morbid curiosity and The Demoness was more than curious to see what kind of grand exit her departure would bring about the world.

As, after all, this whole sham of a life would just repeat under a new form. That's just what it meant to be a Danava: to be eternally recycled and reborn until the halls of eternity itself come crumbling down! Pahahahaa! What a fucking riot, right? Bah! Let's just get back to the main story, eh?

The poor ol' boy asked The Wicked Enchanter whether or not his dear ol' leader had gone to the great, satanic beyond known as hell. Which, fortunately for him, was within her power! After all: they kept track of many strong clusters of power. It's why that bastard Aizen was kept under such strong restrictions in the 2nd layer of hell!

Therefore, if Huddie-Guy had passed through Hell, it sure as HELL (get it? bad pun!) was a quiet passing. Her power couldn't sense him there, so she just assumed his soul went elsewhere on this whole screwed up spiritual cycle. Weirder things have happened in this jacked up supernatural realm, anyway.

"Sorry kiddo, I don't think he is hell. Can't sense 'em~!"

And that was the honest truth!

What comfort it would bring? Well, Mana didn't give two shakes of a bone about that. That was up for the boy to cope with as this world was filled with death and he had better get used to it. Hence, with another wriggle of nose would she then feel good about her duties as Queen being fulfilled with this communication between races. After all, she needed to make herself look busy and what not, right? This would definitely fall under a racial relations success! GAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Anyway, psychotic bullshit laughter aside, apparently he was interested in learning about the history of his race. Well, luckily for him -- demons had knowledge in spades! Their demonic runes could keep track of oh-so-many wonderful events throughout time! Granted, she wasn't exactly selling this without a price. Everything came with an exchange and she'd make sure to vocalize. For, Ol' Queenie would give a wink from her right eye straight at him. As, it seemed the boy was going to get the meat and bones of things as he expressed his curiosity to know what his predecessor promised her.

"Loyalty~! That's all I asked for. It's always nice to have friends in high places, no? So perhaps we were allies of sort to avoid needlessly causing more havoc in the world than what needed to be!"

There was then another manic giggle echoed out of the mouth of The Queen before she continued.

"I've all the knowledge I need of your race in these runes. For the price of remaining dependable ally to us, I've no problem granting you such wondrous access!"

Then, with an explosion of emerald energy, dozens of radiating green gems would dance and twirl around the body of Mana as she continued to laugh with demonic glee. With her right index finger then pointed at The Young Quincy, there was just one answer she needed to hear:

"Will you uphold that tradition, or will you move astray from it? 'Das all I need to know, s'ugah."

Anonymous

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:37 pm

So he wasn't in hell what happened he sensed a battle between Hulderic and a beast. Something lingered that the man didn't mount offense either. His soul wasn't killed by destruction means. Which meant a Zanpakutō had been used sending him along the cycle. His attention was caught by her offer as the woman made her offer. Ghislain's voice caught in his throat now. It was a deal she offered obedience and loyalty for answers. Did he dare put shackles on them again as they'd just found freedom? Was his intention to lead them back into this net yet again? Hulderic had dove in with Mana due to his madness. He couldn't afford to be that in any measure of it as he calculated in his head. Glancing at the female now as the knowledge he sensed she could grant. The blood begged him to make this pact and do whatever it took for the Quincy. But his wife's voice echoed through his mind sending a wave of calm through him. He opened his mouth to respond when he heard a scream. It was a ghastly thing that screeched through the city. His eyes drifted upwards a man fell from the sky lightning bolt like things piercing his body. "...He appears wounded, is he one of yours?" He puzzled as the man fell down towards the main city. The crash sent dust and shockwaves out towards him and the demon queen. His cerulean cold eyes looked over the situation. He watched her demeanor as he was certain that had caught her eye. Something had wounded that man badly it wasn't anything he could think of. His hand gently went to his chain as he considered the bankai. But he lowered his hand as this wasn't a matter to get involved in. He sensed Mana could handle the matter, answers didn't lay here for them. "Your offer is very generous, but first I must see to two other beings...One of which I suspect will not be as kind as your majesty has been." He, of course, spoke of Sing Iramasha. Hulderic hadn't just destroyed that relationship with that girl. But he destroyed the Pride of Quincy as far as Ghislain was concerned.

He shamed himself before them and brought nothing but dishonor upon the Vandenreich. Of all his transgressions that one was the worst of them. [color=#0066ff]"I will return one day your Majesty, on that day we can speak as equals..hopefully. I will detain you no further as your guards seem to be coming to aid.."{/color] He said calmly as he vanished into the crowds coming like a ghost. Many questions lingered on the mind of Ghislain, why did he sense Hulderic on the man falling? Had Hulderic caused those wounds to him? No, it was any form of Hulderic's powers inflicted those were lightning javelins in his body. Quincy arrows were quite different from that. Hulderic's power centered around his Blut. As he recalled Hulderic could increase his strength and release power according to his will. But what else could be that would have wounded the demon so fiercely in combat? An indescribable filled the air around the demon, it was both his and others.

What soul aside from the Queen could have held such malice within it? Ghislain's mind had no data to work with and other matters. He left Mana his choice even if the female didn't hear it. Now it was time to go to Sing's location he sensed that Inami would get her answers. That more information was hidden as that attack was one that would give the Queen of Chaya Nation and Shadow's Fall answers. Ghislain was prepared for whatever outcome lay ahead in the K-World's realm. However, he made a choice to go somewhere else. Ghislain for the first time in many centuries go home to where he was raised as a boy.

Exit Thread
Next Thread Location

[/code]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:49 pm

Song: Weekend - Artist: Birthday Massacre - Word Count: 548

Uneasiness~! That was the first thing that The Queen could read in the Quincy Boy's face. He seemed so timid, nervous and afraid that she wasn't quite sure what he would do! Oh what a shame~! Though, before she could tease him on that fact, there was a glance of her emerald eyes towards the heavens. With a low whistle passing through her mouth afterward, The Royal Asthavon had to give it to her sibling: he certainly knew how to make a dynamic entrance.

Understanding that an incident was brewing up in those lands that were so far away from them, The Empress of Demonkind would then resend her leafy runes within herself and have them fade within the abyss of her shadowy dress. After all, the ol' boy declined her offer for the time being, and it she probably needed to tend to whatever silly non-sense her brother was under. Therefore, Miss Manic Mana Asthavon could give a crazed laugh before tilting her head to the side and grinning wildly to ask this question:

"Oh? What gave it away? Does my brother SMELL like me or something? Hahahahaha, ya are fuckin' weird if you can sniff him out from here."

Following a lick of her luscious green lips, this ol' schizophrenic Queeny would then wriggle her nose and set her sights on the vicinity in which her dear bro-bro landed. Though it wasn't quite in the royal city, it was certainly close to it! Twas' at Devil Peak Mountain and it seemed the Quincy Boy was a bit off in his assertions! Therefore, the horned demoness would then place each of her hands on her hips and give a confident smirk back to the shaky Blondie as she was certain she knew what to do now!

"Well, S'ug, whenever you are done with this rancid quest of yours, be sure to contact me and I'll happily seal the deal~! For now, I've got a little family reunion I need to plan out and make use of! Tah-tah~!"

With those cheery words echoed out, The Demon Queen gave a whirl of her wrist and had a black crystal levitate to the right shoulder of The Quincy Boy. Just what in the 600 layers of hell was it? A calling card! If he ever needed to communicate with The Demon Queen -- that gem would be his best bet to getting her attention! Pahahaha, what a nice gift, right? Better make sure he understands it.

"Oh, and PS, feel free to use that beauty to give me a holler if you ever decide to change your mind~! I'm sure ONE of my selves will give ya an ear full. BWAHAHAHAHAH! Bye-byeeeeee now~!"

With that final cackle given out, all that was left to do was create one of those nifty, magical wormholes to patch herself together to the scene of destruction her brother was undoubtedly placed in the middle of. After giving a wave to her Quincy Guest, The Demoness would slide right on into this vortex of darkness and disappear in the blink of an eye. Leaving nothing but the faint essence of her thick, murky and overbearing madness behind.

[EXIT THREAD]

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dark Visit to Demon World Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Dark Visit to Demon World Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:13 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...