Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Urufu vs. Toki Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Urufu vs. Toki Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Urufu vs. Toki Empty Urufu vs. Toki

Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:36 pm
Toki was starting a normal day this morning. He was right now in the middle of his training on earth. He picked today cause it was nice and sunny on earth. He picked the forest cause it is usally peaceful here and no one will bother you. Toki had already chop down 4 trees,blow up 2, and choped off branches of one. Currently he was about to blow up another tree with his canon.

He though to himself after this he should try and see how fast he can chop down the biggest tree around in the forest. Then he lined up the canon with the tree he was aimimg at. Then he fired and blew the tree into peices. It was also very loud but he was deep in forest so nobody could really hear it. Then he went of seaching for the biggest tree in the forest.

"Now where could it be?" he said to himself.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Urufu vs. Toki Left_bar_bleue0/0Urufu vs. Toki Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Urufu vs. Toki Empty Re: Urufu vs. Toki

Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:58 pm
Urufu Azathoth
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

Progressively, tree's were being destroyed by range of smallest to highest. This angered Urufu. How would this douchebag like it if Urufu entered his home and began windscarring the walls out? Drawing his blade, Urufu transformed the measly katana into a massive sword. Watching the iramasha slowly progress to his home, Yggdrasil, Urufu's anger grew. It filled him like a white-hot rage. Around him, his reiatsu flared wildly, a heavy white paint over the forest's canvas behind him. "IRAMASHA SCUM!" Urufu roared, launching himself from a high branch with his sword raised. Swinging it when he drew nearer, a wind scar erupted from the blade at point blank range. Flipping backwards immediately upon contact with the ground, Urufu shunpo'd to the other side of the iramasha before using another windscar. Retreating momentarily into the tree's, he studied the man.

He wasn't that powerful. It was clearly evident in the fact that he was weak. He was blowing up trees, and not something that could fight back. How pathetic. Leaping in front of him, he snarled loudly. "Get the fuck out of my forest."
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Urufu vs. Toki Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Urufu vs. Toki Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:14 pm
Toki was little surprised as a human was attacking him. What surprised him more was what he was called. A scum he thought you calling me a scum. I'll show you what I can do. He changed one arm into a canon and the other into a sword. Then he got ready to dodge the the wind scars.

Toki simply jumped then rolled out of the way of both of wind scars as they collided with the ground. After he did that Toki got up and shot 4 blasts at Urufu with his canon. He thought that would be enough to get a hit one way or another. Another thing that Toki thought about was the forest it didn't belong to no one it was free place.

Then he change his canon arm into a small sheild shape like a circle. He did this if his foe dodged and tried to conter attack him. It was a smart move he thought he made. Then he got ready then he said.

"I'll leave this forest when you prove to me you do."

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:23 pm
Urufu Azathoth

The cannon blasts were a lot simpler to dodge then Toki thought. By simply using a shunpo high into the air, he charged a wind scar at full potential, releasing it with a flick of his wrist so it spun as it fell, resulting in a massive explosion of dust and wood. "Prove to you I what?" He snarled, landing on the ground lightly, the balls of his feet thudding against the warming ground softly. "Just get out of my forest before I kill you." He threatened. No, it was not a threat. it was a promise. Sauntering up to the man slowly, Urufu held his sword tightly with one hand. "You do not deserve to be in an area of such beauty. You die now." Urufu had broken. His anger had driven him to the edge, and then pushed him off into a cliff of blackness and blood. Inside of him, something pulsed. Immediately, he shimmered. There was a bright flash of light as Urufu transformed himself. When he had finished, a seven foot tall werewolf stood in his place, white fur glowing slightly.

Covering his fur with reiatsu, he held his sword tightly. Drawing it back, he slashed down with a wind scar that held absolute power, focused intently from his purer reiatsu that was available in this form. "You don't deserve to exist."
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:39 pm
Toki standed and watch as the person turn into 7 ft tall werewolf. It was unpredicted but there had to be a reason he had all this power now. Toki swiftly jumped int a tree to dodge the wind scar which was easy. Then he watched 4 trees fall down all of them going to land on the werewolfs head. But this wasn't all he was going to do right now.

He started to release his strenght and started to grow wings on his back. His eyes turned darker and his hair grew down to his shoulders. These were all signs that he had entered his angel from. Once his transformation was complete Toki ducked down and then leaped into the air. After he was in the air he continued going up flying,while he watched his opponent down below. Then he turned his sword into a canon and shot 3 more blastes at the werewolf.

"Come and get me!" He yelled to his opponent down below.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:42 pm
Urufu Azathoth

Urufu had already done the tree trick. It was simple. Slamming his sword into the ground, it stopped one tree by acting as a pole. Two trees fell onto that, causing them to stop. The final tree was caught by Urufu personally. Lifting it with his insane strength, he swung it like a bat at the man, tossing it at the last moment so the entire tree headed towards him. Slashing through the trees with reiatsu-enhanced claws, he withdrew his blade from the ground. "Using my own techniques against me is futile." He told the angelic creature, scoffing at his appearance. Swinging his sword at each of the canon blasts, he allowed his reiatsu to drain appropriately, which activated the Reverse enchantment. All three blasts headed straight back towards the angel, a wind scar added on top of it. Leaping high into the air, he landed on top of a tree, the great pine bending slightly under his weight.

"You're pathetic."
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:04 pm
As Everything came at him he took his time with it. When it drew near He simply Chaos warped away to where he was closer to Urufu on the pine tree and was away from everything else. But he wasn't to close to Urufu he couldn't teleport that far away. Then Toki turned Both of his hands into spear and wait for his opponent to make his next move.

Toki knew this wasn't going to be a quick fight so he start to take his time. This fight would end with him winning he knew it. All he had to do was wait and not was all of his energy. Then he would be fine for rest of this fight. He knew not to rush your opponent or they'll get the upper hand and to not underestimate your opponent. Last but not lest don't hold anything back no matter what.

"It you move wolf." He said.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:42 pm
Urufu Azathoth

More dodging. How pathetic. "I feel I wasted this form on your sorry ass." Urufu murmured. "Nonetheless... I'm going to prove to you what I am capable of." Raising his sword into the air, the blade began to change. It's color darkened, as if burning from the inside, until the polished silver had changed into a dark black. Then the white dots appeared, glowing profusely. The sword was now a complete map of the universe, even planets and suns showing. Earth's moon, however, was not present. "This is my final release. My full power is now revealed." Urufu commented, swinging his sword once. A wind scar flew off casually, so much power and speed pent up inide that it was barely visible.

"Now you have no hope."
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:01 pm
It was clear that Urufu had enter a new state of power by two reason. One his word had changed what it looked like.Second he could feel the increase of power from where he was. But some thing wasn't right he had all this power and he hasn't done anything with it. Then Toki saw it,the wind scar. Tried to move out of it way but he couldn't complety cause of how fast it was going.

It severly damaged both of his wings. Luckily though he was close enough to a tree to land saftly instead of hitting the ground. He knew he wasn't going to be flying anytime soon. Which now put him at a disadavantage right now. It was a full power werewolf against a flyless angel Iramasha. But Toki didn't give up hope.

Next Toki turned both of his hands into canons. then Blasted 8 shots at the werewolf and turn his hands back to normal and climbed down the tree to the ground. When he reach the ground he started to check his wings. They were no where close to a condition to fly. He would not be in the air for awhile or rest of this fight.

"I get attacked for just training in a forest,this is just great." he said.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:07 pm
Urufu Azathoth

His left hand. Urufu lost his left hand in that barrage of cannon fire. Luckly, he was able to block the other techniques with the flat of his massive sword. Nonetheless, he was bleeding profusely. Ripping off a tattered piece of his cloak, he wrapped it tightly around his wrist. Good. That would stop the bleeding. Shunpoing forward to where the blood had spilt, trying to decide. He could use his original abilities and gain all of the iramasha's abilities, at the cost of his werewolf form. Alternatively, he could leave the blood and simply rock his wolf form. A quick contemplation. He was staying wolf. Shunpoing forward, he slashed straight out with his sword, not even enhancing it with wind scar or reiatsu. His entire body, however, glowed with a white energy. It was so intense, it projected off of him in a wolfen cloak, giving him the appearance of one much larger.

"IS THAT ALL YOU'RE WORTH?!" He roared, his blade whistling through the air as he delivered slash upon slash.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum