Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Urufu vs. Toki - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Urufu vs. Toki - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Urufu vs. Toki - Page 2 Empty Re: Urufu vs. Toki

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:33 pm
Toki eventully stopped checking his wings and started to look around. It shouldn't be to hard to spot a 7 ft tall Werewolf but then we are in a forest his home so he's bound to have a hiding spot somewhere. He decide that instead of Urufu surpriseing him,he would surprise Urufu. But before he went into hiding he had to do something about his wings. They were still bleeding and damaged.

They were useless to him right now with what he was trying to do. They actully made it worest cause it would give away where he was. So Toki made a wise decision and exited the angel form. But before he did he climbed into a tree making sure to leave a trail of blood to make him think he was in the other tree. After that he got out of the tree and climbed into the closest one to it and climb to where he was a feet or two above Urufu's height.

Then he turned one of his hands into a axe and wait for Urufu to come by thinking he was in the other tree. Then heard Urufu slashing at trees. He hoped his trap would work on him. He had even made it look like he had not notice he was dripping blood. It was so easy to jump down and jus cut his head off or hit him in the back with the axe. It got Toki excited that this fight might be over after this.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Urufu vs. Toki - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Urufu vs. Toki - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:42 pm
Urufu Azathoth
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

Was he honestly that stupid? Urufu knew instantly where Toki was. Although the blood gave off his scent, Urufu could easily smell the source of the scent, where more blood had collected. After slashing a few trees down carefully (he made sure the trees he cut were dead), they would make a fine habitat. Turning, he faced the true Toki. Firing off three wind scars quickly, he shunpo'd so he would be at the left of Toki. Slashing with his sword, pure reiatsu covered the blade and his body, providing extreme defense. Continuing with his onslaught, the massive sword glowed increasingly with his white reiatsu as well as the stars that seemed to be embedded in the blade. Snarling, Urufu flicked his tail out behind him in annoyance. This stupid Iramasha...

"Just get out of my forest and I won't kill you." He growled, slicing at the branch that held Toki up. It fell, and so would Toki if he wasn't careful.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Urufu vs. Toki - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Urufu vs. Toki - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:12 pm
Toki was disappointed that his plan failed,but now he had to think of a new one. He had to dodge 3 wind scars in front of him and one to the left of him. But his plan was simply, easy, and quick. Toki Simply Chaos Warp him self to the ground even before the brach he was on was chopped. When He got to the ground Toki turn his hand back to normal and looked straight at Urufu.

He wish it didn't have to end like this but it was the right thing to do right now. He was going to offer a treaty and leave. But also he wanted to learn why this person had attacked him in the first place. That was all he would need then he would leave peacefully. It was something he had to do to end things right on both sides.

"I know you are angry with me for a unknown reason but I would like to know why then I will leave peacefully." he told the person.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Urufu vs. Toki - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Urufu vs. Toki - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:24 pm
Urufu Azathoth
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

Urufu snarled in anger. This damn thing was too slippery. Shiro... Why aren't you working?! He roared inside his head at his sealed spirit. This is not my fault. And with that, Shiro was silent. Growling, Urufu shunpo'd directly beside Toki, his sword held at his throat. "Move and I activate wind scar right now." He snarled, his golden eyes staring at Toki with pure hatred. Swishing his tail, his eyes flickered momentarily to the stump of his arm. "You came into my home." He began, his eyes staring into Toki's once more. "You began destroying the walls that hold up my house!" He continued, his voice rising. "Then, instead of leaving, you told me to prove myself to you! Why the hell do you think I attacked you!?" He roared, the white reiatsu around him growing in intensity. Barking, speckles of saliva shot from Urufu's mouth into Toki's face. "I originally told you to leave." Wind began to circle around Urufu's black sword. "You missed that chance." Shunpoing forward, the blade would act as a guillotine. The wind scar held in the sword was the perfect intensity to explode upon contact with Toki's flesh. It was perfect.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:19 pm
As the wind scar came at him ,Toki dropped to the ground and felt it go over him. He then chaos warp as far as he could. Then he Warp again as far as he could to get away. Then he start to run til he was out of the woods. Also as he was out he knew he shouldn't return until ethier he has to or he is a lot stronger. Which would most likely be awhile until ethier of them happen. Toki was just happy he was out of that mess as soon as possible.

[Exit Thread]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Urufu vs. Toki - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Urufu vs. Toki - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:48 pm
Locked and archived due to lack of response and members in the thread not being here

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:01 am

Urufu vs. Toki - Page 2 Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Urufu vs. Toki - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Urufu vs. Toki - Page 2 Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum