Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Rawk
The Vanguard's Worldly Hand  I_vote_lcapThe Vanguard's Worldly Hand  I_voting_barThe Vanguard's Worldly Hand  I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
The Vanguard's Worldly Hand  I_vote_lcapThe Vanguard's Worldly Hand  I_voting_barThe Vanguard's Worldly Hand  I_vote_rcap 
Siegharty
Locke
Shizuo
Lillian
Ame no ko
Slayer
Mirja Eeola
Absentee

The Vanguard's Worldly Hand

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Vanguard's Worldly Hand  Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Vanguard's Worldly Hand  Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Vanguard's Worldly Hand  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Vanguard's Worldly Hand    The Vanguard's Worldly Hand  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:58 am

News Update
  • Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15622-lending-a-helping-hand-1-2#101340
    https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15623-lending-a-helping-hand-2-2#101346
  • Thread Location: International Board
    Information: With the outreach of The Vanguard's world hand once more, quite a few countries have begun to close in under the flag is The Vanguard. Angola and Mauritania, two African countries of great poverty, is now under the watchful eye of Azure Iramasha and his Vanguard Operatives. Despite popular thought, the outposts that have been erected within the capitals and throughout the countries are completely civil and outright in place in order to protect and help better the countries. Angola and Mauritania, along with the other territories now under Vanguard control, will be outright protected from other Organizations dipping their hands into the culture and general way of living. The Vanguard are not the leaders of Angola and Mauritania, they're stationed within the countries in order to guide and to have larger embassies through the world. These two countries are the start of a mass initiative that Azure Iramasha and Members of The Vanguard attempting to, as their plan was originally, help the world stay safe. Everyone has a right to their way of living, this is the first step.

The Vanguard's Worldly Hand  KMyp5MzThe Vanguard's Worldly Hand  BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down

The Vanguard's Worldly Hand
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: Site Plot and Lore :: Living Realm (Earth) Lore and News-
Jump to: