Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zero memory Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Zero memory Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Zero memory Empty Zero memory

Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:07 pm
It was only been a few days since Zero has returned to the city. Not much had change while he was gone. It not like Zero would notice if anything had change cause Zero didn't have any friends in this city cause of amenisia and he really wasn't trying to get new ones. But Zero still had a job so he still meet people he just didn't become friends with them.

Right now Zero has not much memory of his past he was lucky to remember how to use his bow as Quincy. Which safed him many times while he was gone. Now has no leads to his and he isn't going back to the forest anytime soon. That would be his last choice right now. Also Currently Zero is walking in the streets looking for anything that could help him but there really wasn't anything he could find.

"Nothing,absolutly nothing is bring back any memories and I thought this city would be helpful because this is where I started." He said to himself as he continued to walk down the street.
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zero memory Left_bar_bleue0/0Zero memory Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Zero memory Empty Re: Zero memory

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:26 pm
The streets were relatively quiet for noon in Karakura. The sky was clear and the sun was bright, a beautiful day. There hadn't been any disturbances today, a good thing in his opinion. Mayonaka walked by a man on the street, completely unnoticed. Though he didn't receive the thanks of these people, he was glad to protect them. Life was the most precious thing after all.

The sun was bright, and the temperature was mild, an excellent day to be outside enjoying oneself. Although Mayonaka's powers all revolved around shadow and darkness, he did not hate the sun. It was a nice thing, bringing warmth to the earth and all its inhabitants. It was because of this warmth that life could exist.

Mayonaka made his way to a slightly more populated street. A group of children ran across the street in front of hi, laughing and screaming. He stopped to look at them, cheerful and playing happily. It was a nice site.

Such a nice day, Mayonaka thought that he should do something. But what should he do? There were so many choices for what to do, he couldn't decide. For the moment, he was content to simply continue his stroll through the city.

Shinigami of the shadows, Mayonaka - 2-3
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:11 pm
Zero continued his walk though the city. He looked up at the sky as he was walking. It was a clear sky for today,which makes it a nice day he thought. His walk was going to be a long one. He wanted to make sure he missed no place in this city until he found something that would help him.

As Zero continued his walk until look across the street. Right across he saw Mayonaka. He knew that he was a Shinigami right away. So he quickly crossed the street to follow him. Zero thought to himself that this person would be able to answer all of his questions for him. He would finally figure out his past and all he had to do was follow him and ask him.

"My problem is almost over." He thought.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:43 pm
Strolling casually, Mayonaka was in no particular rush to get anywhere. He was merely taking in the scenery around him, watching the humans go about their day, watching the jolly children play. Surveying the street lazily, he noticed someone looking at him. As the man started walking towards him, Mayonaka could sense that he had spiritual energy, that he wasn't just walking to a different man standing behind Mayonaka.

Mayonaka stopped his stroll, turning to face the man that was making his way towards him. "Hello, what would you like on this most beautiful of days?" he said as the man got close. He tried to be friendly to the man, as he was feeling exceptionally happy at the moment. Hopefully he would be able to help the man with whatever he needed. "Pray, let it not be a miserable problem you have."

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:38 pm
Zero continued his walk toward the shinigami slowly. Of couse he had a miserable problem,why would he be following him if he didn't. But Zero problem was a lot easier than most of the problem this shinigami has been though. All he had to do was tell him something about him. Just something would help him with his problem right now. When he was close enough he stopped in front of the shinigami.

" I have three questions. Who are you?,Why are you carrying a weapon?, and last Why can only I see you right now?". He asked the shinigami.

Zero stood still and didn't move as he waited for a answer.

Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:07 pm
Mayonaka was slightly surprised by the three questions of the man. It would seem that he didn't know of Shinigami or spiritual energy yet. Mayonaka would be glad to talk to the man about them, seeing as since he had spiritual energy, he might as well know what it is. As long as he didn't start getting into trouble with strong spiritual beings.

"I am Mayonaka, a Shinigami Vice-Captain of the Gotei 13. The Shinigami are the protectors of this world, and so are all armed with a Zanpacto, a soul cutter sword. Only those blessed with high spiritual energy can see spiritual beings, such as Shinigami. I belive that answers all of your initial questions. Might I know your name now as well?"

This more than likely would not be the end to his questions, so he awaited the next series of questions. Hopefully he could be of help to the man.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:35 pm
Zero was a little surprised by the answers he was getting but they did fit together perfectly. The person in front of him was a good person who is trying to make things better if anything happens that he would need to stop. Now Zero was asked a question back. What was his name?

"My name,well I've only got one it's Zero but a lot of people I've had to deal with have called me a Quincy. You know what is and if you do can tell me what the things with the white masks are?" Zero said to Mayonaka.

Thing were starting to become better for Zero. His frown had turned into a little of a smirk. Also he started to know why he had ended up here in the first place. Today was most likely the greatest day he has had in months. Today was the day he would start to remember maybe.

Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:23 pm
So he was a Quincy, was he? Yet, he didn't know that he was a Quincy. Mayonaka thought it strange that a Quincy would not be aware of his own abilities. He was no expert on Quincy, but from what he had heard Quincy had mentors, whom taught them what it meant to be a Quincy, how to use their abilities, how to fight Hollow, and stuff such as that.

On the topic of Hollow... how was it that a Quincy, whose sole purpose as he knew it was to destroy Hollow, didn't know what a Hollow was? Mayonaka assumed that by "the things with the white masks" Zero had meant Hollows.

"So your name is Zero, and you are a Quincy? Yet, you did not know yourself that you were a Quincy. I believe that the things with the white masks that you refer to are Hollows. A Hollow is a type of monster, simply put. A spirit, tainted and turned evil. It is part of the responsibilities of the Shinigami to free any Hollows we may meet, to let the spirits within find peace and protect civilians from their attacks."

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:07 pm
Zero was happy with the answers he was getting from this shinigami. They made sense to him and explained so much to him of his past from what he could remember. But he still had things to tell this person why he didn't know he was a quincy and still more question but he knew that those questions could be asked later. His answers explained why someone saved him from a hallow. He knew he was getting close to knowing his past now.

"There a reason I didn't know why I'm a quincy or a hallow was cause I can't remember almost anything from my past.That is why I am asking you these questions right now. Now I have found something that have me remember a few things. But now I have one final question. What does a quincy do?" He asked the shinigami.

Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:37 pm
Zero asked him what a Quincy did. How would he answer such a question... Quincy were a species of human that did not like the way Shinigami controlled the Hollow populations. They attacked and killed Hollow instead of waiting passively for Shinigami to show up. There was one major difference though. When a Shinigami kills a Hollow by slicing it's head with their Zanpacto, they free the spirit to Soul Society, or if the spirit was evil even before becoming a Hollow, send the spirit to hell. When a Quincy kills a Hollow with their arrows though, the Hollow was dead. It might be possible that the spirit within the Hollow was a nice one, merely tainted and transformed into a Hollow. That did not matter to the Quincy though, if they saw a Hollow, no matter if it had been nice or not before becoming a Hollow, they destroyed it.

Upon destroying Hollow, they also threw off the balance of spirits between the Spirit World and the Human World. If too many Quincies destroyed too many Hollows, the balance of the worlds would be destroyed. It was for this reason that the Shinigami had tried to eliminate all Quincy long ago. The attempt had failed though, as Quincy were here again. The Quincy before him seemed to have no memory though.

Mayonaka now had to decide what he would tell this young Quincy. Would he tell Zero that Quincy killed Hollow? Or would he say something different? Looking Zero in the eyes, he spoke in a confident, not indecisive voice.

"Zero, what Quincy do is destroy Hollow. This is an act that the Shinigami do not agree with. When a human dies, if a Shinigami does not perform a Soul Burial on their soul quick enough it will become a Hollow. A Hollow will act evil, no matter if the spirit was good or not before. When a Shinigami releases the spirit within a Hollow, it goes to Soul Society or Hell depending on if the spirit itself was good or evil. What Quincy do however, is destroy the spirit within a Hollow, even if it was good. In my eyes, this is an act of evil. I will let you decide on what to do when the time comes though. Just know this, do not take things into your own hands unless you truly have to. It is the Shinigami's duty to control Hollow and defend humans from them, not Quincy's duty."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum