Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades Empty Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades

Mon May 02, 2016 1:19 pm
General Information:

Information:Tsubasa has decided to leave behind the Gotei 13 due to complications within him. Taking on the role of leading the Blades he's decided to do one last thing. His loyalty to the Gotei 13 has not wavered but his power to control what is happening has. Tsubasa has devised a mock battle between the Gotei 13 and the Blades. The groups shall clash and have an excellent training battle. The zones are fitted with devices called the bailout system. In the lower level areas, these are turned on. So when someone gets a life threatening injury they will be bailed out. Teleported to the medical tent and field. The system was designed by Tsubasa himself. This was made to allow them to get as much as they could. The Blades are extremely well-trained warriors. But only the higher ups of the Gotei 13 know about it as a training exercise. Those who likely know about it are Kakine Yuudeshi, Ibiki Sukia, and Damien Soan. Those are the Captains aware that this is merely a training exercise. For this purpose when a person dies it does look natural even though they haven't. Tsubasa wants to teach the Gotei 13 young people one last lesson. The pain of loss and not being able to save everyone.

Gotei 13 Objective: The Organization has once again fallen under attack. But this time, the Blade comes from that of former Captain Commander Unabara and his Clan's new Faction. They are attacking without remorse and slaughtering those that get in their path. It's unknown the motives behind this. Your objective is to prevent them from destroying or killing those within. Fight off the invaders as they try and take over the city. Battle lines have been drawn and the information isn't clear.

The Blades Objective: The Emperor has deemed it necessary to prepare the Gotei 13 for War. While a couple people within were in on it. We must act as invaders and fight without mercy. Do not worry about those you kill on the battlefield. They will be teleported to safety with a Gigai replacement body taking their place before death. They cannot hide behind the veil of being a weak organization any longer. The Emperor wants to give his old group one last helping hand in educating those fighting. To awaken the fighting spirit of a couple people and bring them to their best. The objective is simple, death their defenders. Buildings and other things do not matter. They are merely decoy buildings that look exactly the same down to the cracks and everything.

Diffculty: Lunatic-Advanced

Rewards: Tier upgrades, Character Development and possible promotions depending on leaders choices.

Sections

The Emperor of Blades: (This is a 0 tier only area and isn't safe for those not of level)
The Black Hand: (This section is for the lower tier people who aren't quite of level yet for 0. 2-1 to 5-5)
The Band Of Seven: (This Section is for those just about to break into the 0 tier area, 1-5 to 1-1.. Tetsuya will arrive later on in the thread for now it will mostly be Takae Tachibana they face.)

Code:

[b][u][i]Character Name:[/b][/u][/i](What is your character name?)
[b][u][i]Application Link:[/b][/u][/i](Link to Application)
[b][u][i]Desired Location:[/b][/u][/i]Where would you like to be?)
[b][u][i]Reason for Joining?:[/b][/u][/i](Why is your character joining?)

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Fri May 27, 2016 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades Empty Re: Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades

Fri May 06, 2016 10:12 am
Character Name: Hisao Yazaki
Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12644-hisao-yazaki-approved-3-1
Desired Location: Anywhere you want
Reason for Joining?: Well, Hisao IS apart of the Gotei 13. As for personal reasons, he might find something worth to research

Empty, blank space.
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades Empty Re: Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades

Fri May 06, 2016 4:00 pm
Character Name:Takae Tachibana
Application Link: LINK
Desired Location: Wherever Tetsuya is.
Reason for Joining?: Tetsuya.

Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades Qx494h
Anonymous

Thu May 12, 2016 6:33 am
You're both approved and the fight will take place here, post when you are ready.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15760-mock-battle-the-band-of-seven-vs-the-gotei-13
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue May 17, 2016 6:55 pm
Character Name: Henrex Astillon
Application Link: Henrex Astillon OC [APPROVED 4-1]
Desired Location: Somewhere he won't get beat to the dirt in three seconds.
Reason for Joining?:
"My home was burned to the ground. I was murdered by an old friend. Everyone I've ever cared about is dead. I must get stronger...in any way possible.....The next time I see that fucker....there will be HELL to pay!"
Anonymous

Fri May 27, 2016 6:35 am
Alright sorry for the wait I am gonna go through with it, your approved and you may start posting here

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15815-the-black-hand-mock-battle#102489
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades Left_bar_bleue65150/100Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Fri May 27, 2016 7:15 am
Character Name: Carter
Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15377-new-and-improved-angel-captain-carter-approved-0-5?highlight=Carter
Desired Location: the one with the blades leader, crow knows
Reason for Joining?: the captain has been lazy lately and needs to show the gotei he is still committed

|Death is but the first step in life|

Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades ZfrGue8

Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades EUuCTxy
Anonymous

Fri May 27, 2016 8:25 am
Approved good luck and have fun.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Mock Battle: Gotei 13 vs The Blades Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat May 28, 2016 5:13 pm
Character Name: Tessa Morrowend
Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10822-tessa-morrowend-rework-start-re-approved-1-5
Desired Location: The band of seven
Reason for Joining?: Cause... 1. boredom, 2. part of her job is protecting the gotei, 3. she wants to prove herself, and 4. she feels a need to get stronger as quickly as possible

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Anonymous

Sat May 28, 2016 5:15 pm
Approved you may start posting here when you are ready..

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15760-mock-battle-the-band-of-seven-vs-the-gotei-13
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum