Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
MorpheusDavol
The Return (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Return (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Return (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ForgottenMercy
The Return (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Return (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Return (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Iori
Lillian
Gamma
Locke
Mirja Eeola
Rawk
THEFROST
Siegharty

The Return (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sadaharu Ibaraki
Starter Member
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Return (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Return (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Return (Open) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:12 am

Sadaharu supposed that it wasn't unusual for a 5th division member to be present in the real world. He nodded to himself as Mayonaka explained what he knew, which, like everyone else he had encountered, didn't know much. He was passionate about keeping the city safe, which Sadaharu most certainly appreciated. He decided that he liked the Fuku Taichou. He was honest and even when Sadaharu revealed to him that he was a Vizard, he kept a cool head. Very switched on it seemed.

"Well Mayonaka, I can't say you've been informative but you haven't been a hindrance either." Sadaharu began to float backwards in the direction that he had come from. He had to find somebody who had an idea of what was happening. He thirsted for knowledge. He was walking blindly into what ever might come his way and the prospect was unsettling. Gathering a little bit of Reiatsu, Sadaharu struck an arm out and made an up and down movement. A Garganta leaped into existence; the strange tear in the air creating an odd tearing noise accompanied by the regular grey-black backing.

Turning, Sadaharu made a formal leg, bending his head low. "Take care of yourself Mayonaka. Soul Society needs officers like you." With that, Sadaharu turned and prepared to leave.

Starter Member
Mayonaka

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Return (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Return (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:26 pm

As Sadaharu bowed to him, Mayonaka bowed back. He had not been very helpful to the Vizard, but that was alright. He had at least tried. Mayonaka would have to get himself more up to date on everything when he next returned to Soul Society. As Sadaharu turned to leave, Mayonaka said goodbye to him and did the same. He would stay in Karakura a bit longer before returning to Seireitei. Karakura was such a nice city, he enjoyed his time within it's borders. Beginning to walk away, he thought back on what Sadaharu had told him. They don't all fight for the same side, or the same cause, but they were here. He supposed those words were true of all species.

Pimp Cloak
Ræn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Archived.
In memory of Mayonase, stay strong in the streets. Hard Knox Life

Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Return (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Return (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open)   The Return (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:37 pm

User Request

A member is Inactive/Banned

Thread has been Locked/Archived Previously

IF YOU WANT THE THREAD BACK GO TO THE HELP I WAS ARCHIVED THREAD!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down

The Return (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Central :: Karakura City-
Jump to: