Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pulse Sword Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Pulse Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Pulse Sword Empty Pulse Sword

Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:53 pm
Pulse Sword FrSC0tv

» Item Name: Pulse Sword
» Item Type: Created by Chifuyu Yuudeshi for Vanguard Soldiers. The weapon is available to most members of Vanguard.

» Used For: The Pulse Sword is a powerful piece of tech which when inactive appears to be a small metal hilt. The hilt varies of course with some being made to be akin to a eastern or a western sword, the weapon is easily customised to be smaller like a knife or bigger to be a great sword. The weapon has a small generator in the hilt which when activated creates the blade of the sword.

The weapon was designed to be very much like the hollow cero, as it was primarily what Chifuyu took as inspiration the blade is commonly seen as red like most cero although the weapon can be customised to have different colours, the item in general emits a soft hum which makes it hard to use stealthy. Different models exist with different levels of power they are classified as; Basic, Moderate and Strong. A basic pulse sword is about as strong as a bala while the moderate is comparable to a cero. The more evolved is the strong level which is much harder to come across due to it being harder to create it is capable of matching a Gran Rey Cero in power.

It should be noted though that the weapon is limited to a time, while it can last reasonably long if a weaker model is used the higher power the Pulse Sword goes the less time that it can be used due to the power source running out faster. Below is how long each level can be used before running out of power:

Basic: 20 Posts
Moderate: 10 Posts
Strong: 3 Posts

The item can be recharged at a Vanguard Base.

The strong weapon has also been implemented with a setting which allows the user to channel their own reiatsu into the power source, this allows people of 0-tier level to channel their reiatsu into the weapon and achieve a state where it is comparable to the strength of the legendary Cero Oscuras although if done then the weapon will break shortly after (end of the post).

» Item Description: Designed by Chifuyu Yuudeshi, can be bought through Vanguard.

» Obtained From: You want it, you join Vanguard.

» Yen Price:
1,000,000 Yen for Basic Level
6,000,000 Yen for Moderate Level
16,000,000 Yen for Strong Level

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: Due to the resources, manufacturing issues only high-level members of Vanguard are able to buy the Strong-level item the ranks are everything above Warden]

» Notes: N/A

Last edited by Gamma on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pulse Sword Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Pulse Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Pulse Sword Empty Re: Pulse Sword

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:18 pm
Ok so the thing i need changed here is the like.. heightening in power. Cero Oscuras is one of the STRONGEST techniques useable ONLY in ress and ONLY by espada in the top Four or arrancar with power levels equivelent. That kind of strength wouldn't be contained in every strike of a sword, so I need this scaled down greatly.

Ideally, the strongest would be cero strength, with the weakest being Bala strength, and the median being somewhere in between. However, I would like it if you simply called them Low, Medium, and High power blades as opposed to titling them after the thing they're "as strong" as.

Once these changes are made, I'll approve this.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pulse Sword Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Pulse Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:28 pm
Okay all changes are done @Pockeh

Pulse Sword Gamma_Signature
Pulse Sword CHARACTER_LISTPulse Sword GRAPHICS_THREADPulse Sword TIMELINE_THREAD
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Pulse Sword Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Pulse Sword Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:30 pm
This is fine, and the cero oscuras strike being a one-post thing that shatters the blade afterwards is fine, but I still need the strongest level toned down. A Gran Rey is still an espada cero, and to have that available to just ANYONE who has enough yen isn't something I'm comfortable with,

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:38 pm
[adm]Extremely nice wording, thank you for fixing the issues I had.

Approved. Go nuts.[/adm]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions