Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Ghislain's Regalia (DONE) Empty Ghislain's Regalia (DONE)

Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:56 pm

Regalia Name:The Grim
    Regalia Type: Mythic Noble
    Regalia Travel Form Appearance:The Regalia takes the shape of a necklace with his wife's picture in it. The chain and what not are extremely powerful. Capable of enduring blows from very strong warriors. While it isn't able to execute attacks from this form. It does hold an image of Ghislain's wife in its place. This is often times considered Ghislain's symbol of strength for himself. He looks to it when he doubts or worries about choices. The Travel Form has a great meaning for him.
    Weapon Form: Upon turning into a weapon his necklace turns into a katana as it shifts forms. The blade is razor sharp and sounds out with a howl of sorts that seems to scare those who will encounter the Grim's Blade. The weapon seems to have a dark ebony color to it. The sharp edge of the Regalia is very much capable of cutting through the thickest materials. While some things will be able to match up too or overpower the weapon. Ghislain's preferred sword of the katana works very well with his aesthetics. As the blade is examed closely it seems alive and aware. The hilt and guard area uses an hourglass style guard. It is wrapped in a black cloth of unknown origin. The blade measures in at a regular Katana's length and size. Nothing is out of the ordinary about the design aside from the color and hilt wrap. On the bottom of the hilt, a chain hangs with a dog's head hanging from it. The black chain seems like it moves and changes expressions. While it is rare Ghislain will stop and comment to the creature now and then.
    Regalia Personality: The Grim's personality is extremely strange. It is a female based Regalia and has taken a liking to Ghislain and his wife. Thus why her picture can remain in the locket. Ordinarily, the locket would take the soul of the wielder. But the Black Dog has taken a rather affectionate feeling for Ghislain. Enough so that when he dreams it lets what he believes is his wife visit him. The creature is protective and communicates with Ghislain in different ways. Allowing him to communicate with it through different things. While it is a female Regalia the creature doesn't tend to shy from its qualities. It has been described as a Hellhound and bringer of death. A symbol of death among other things. It carried itself with a nobility and class that others didn't match. The Grim at one point would not allow users to access its powers. As the second Regalia ever made it has pride in its time. The First Regalia was destroyed by its own power making this the first successful one to exist.

Ability 1:The Grim's first power is that it can communicate with all other Regalia. It allows it to communicate and even to a degree summon them to their original forms. However, this isn't done by mind control or anything like that. Regalia simply view the Grim as the oldest one to be around presently. This power doesn't help Ghislain much aside from detecting Regalia and where they remain hidden. The sniffing out the process of sorts makes it very effective. As it is able to even tell what kind of Regalia is around it. The Regalia area being all themselves so detecting others and knowing them by name is its gift. Much like a dog, it can detect them based on a smell that only Regalia have. It cannot detect normal people or find them. This isn't something that it is capable of and it does have a range. The max range is 40 meters, playing a game of hot and cold. The Grim telling him when he's getting warmer on the trail. To most, this power would be useless however Ghislain does find it useful. For detecting where the very hard to locate Regalia may be located. Ghislain may have the oldest existing of the Regalia. But it doesn't make it something he will boast about too often.

Ability 2: It's second power is that it can control it's molecular density. But it goes a bit further than that when it comes to the weapon. Grim is able to completely become intangible as a weapon. It can only do this for four turns at most. Now it does have a drawback in this form that is obvious. It can't block attacks coming at it from an enemy. This obvious flaw is something Ghislain is aware of though it does have it's advantages. Because it can pass through things without using too much force. Ghislain can select when it's density returns to normal. By controlling the Regalia's power at the molecular level he can make it grow into a Nodachi or shrink into a Wakazashi. The Grim as a weapon uses this power frequently and tends to do so with a great amount of prowess.

Ability 3:The Third Ability for the Grim is Magnetization into it's wielder's hand. It also lets Ghislain magnetize things he touches with a strong force. With his gravity-based powers, this is handy in its own ways. However, Ghislain mostly uses this to keep a hold of his weapon. He can control the strength of the magnetizing of his weapon. It can also be turned off and on depending on the situation. While on it takes energy to keep it that way. He can also create the magnetizing depending on what his enemies do. This isn't a perfect power but none of the Regalia were designed to be the greatest combat tool ever. They were made for the purpose of being a companion for those that don't have one. For the Quincy who live as long as Ghislain does.

Ability 4: The Grim can channel all of Ghislain's attacks and powers through it's blade. Anything he can do ordinarily with other weapons can be done with the Grim. It is a harmony between the two that is almost perfect. Ghislain often claims a sense of comfort when wielding the weapon. By using his skills in terms of doing this. The Grim doesn't rely on other tricks or anything. It simply makes it's wielder better by using what they already have. The Grim can accelerate the attacks slightly and make them faster. It does cost energy from Ghislain to do so. But he is able to do it in ways that come from the Grim and its powers as a Regalia. While the weapon itself does have its own move. It does focus more on better the wielder then it does being some fancy trick weapon.

Ability 5: The final Ability known in German as Heulen. It creates a sound based attack upon contact with other weapons. It attacks with sound waves that do some damage. Ghislain can trigger and control the directions of these soundwaves. Depending on force and amount of power put into them. Ghislain is able to use his Regalia to frightening effect. The Grim is potent with its power known as Heulen which means Howl. The Howl is something Ghislain can use for a bit of energy. But it's something the Grim is meant to do. The Howl can be a bone-chilling sound that will cause NPCs to lose the will to fight. Others it will simply cause disorientation and some can outright ignore it. However, in these situations, it is possible to make a physical blow with the sound waves that slices the enemy. The louder the howl the more damage, which means the blade needs to make noise in order to produce it.

Origin Form Appearance: When restored to it's Origin Form. The Grim takes the form of a large black dog. Presence once represented hell itself in some ways. The Grim was seen as a Hellhound at its core. Being one of the stronger Regalias. It is able to use its Abilities in the Origin Form that it has. The Grim is very fast and effective as a fighter. Capable of using and directing it's howl at enemies. While also using the power of its claws and teeth. The creature's bite force is moreIt has a bite force of almost 19 hundred Psi. While it doesn't mean that it will get a hold of someone for sure. When it does that bite will do some serious damage unless they defend. It's bite cannot go through energy based things. It's a purely phyiscal based power. Within Ghislain helping it the bite force is basically just a pretty number.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ghislain's Regalia (DONE) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ghislain's Regalia (DONE) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Ghislain's Regalia (DONE) Empty Re: Ghislain's Regalia (DONE)

Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:35 pm
This seems balanced enough so I'm gonna go ahead and approve it. If anyone has an issue with this, let me know please.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ghislain's Regalia (DONE) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ghislain's Regalia (DONE) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Ghislain's Regalia (DONE) Empty Re: Ghislain's Regalia (DONE)

Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:48 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------