Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Victorian Treat - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Victorian Treat - Page 9 Empty Re: Victorian Treat

Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:08 pm

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

The wiggling girl brought ease to the boy's mind once more, their warm embrace leaving quite the lasting effect. The warmth of her breath, the soft nuzzling of her nose and the petite waist that shift to and fro kept him level headed, a bright smile finding its way into his expression. It was a joy, finally being able to see the wolf after such time had past. Of course, five days was nothing to serious, but in reality it felt like an eternity. Without the wolf by his side, it felt as if he truly was missing something from his own little heart. Watching the girl, Yuuki allowed his fingers to dance against her back, her furious nose adjusting to the cream that just forced its way upon it.

"Hey now, watch that tongue of yours little one. I don't wanna have to bite it." Chuckling to himself, the teased girl found yet another way to make his heart beat even faster. The small tongue that sprouted from her innards as a playful notion was hard to pass up, but the fear of the public weighed heavily on a mind like Yuuki's. He didn't want others judging the small girl, the last thing on his mind being the sad wolf. Nevertheless, Yuuki's good mood would last a life time if the girl were to allow it.

Yet again, Yuki seemed to turn the tables on the man without hesitation! The donut that he previously wished to enjoy had been attacked, a large chunk of its backside being completely removed by the petite wolf's teeth. Forcing laughter from the man's mouth, he couldn't help but find the smallest details of the girl adorable. Her need to one up him made him giddy, his insides twirling with emotion because of her actions. "Thief! You're lucky you're cute, cub." He gently flicked at her tail, a yawn escaping his lips before the all too familiar red hue returned to his cheeks.

Wait. No fair, that's not fair. S-She can't say that, a nose and a tongue taste different. That's cheating. Kinda, I don't know. I liked the taste so I guess its fair... Averting his gaze from the girl's crimson eye, he munched on the rest of his donut in silence, contemplating on his next move now. It took great thought to decide on how he would react to the girl's comment, his tongue gently prodding around his inner mouth in an attempt to imagine what she tasted. Maybe I taste sweet, or kinda salty. Or maybe something weird and she just likes it. I wish I knew. "T-That's good, I'd prefer to be chosen over a donut any day."

Turning back to the little shinigaimi, Yuuki took his own chunk out of the meat soaked donut, his nose forcing itself against the wiggling nose of the girl. Tearing away at it's backside as she had just previously done, he victoriously eyed the girl, allowing the dough to sit in his mouth for quite some time. Bacon was always nice on most things, but the odd sensation of smokey flavors melding with sweet chocolate was fascinating. At first, Yuuki believed that the donut would be like any other, just a donut. That wasn't the case, each flavor bringing out the other in a a bright contrast of ingredients. Eyes widened as they watched the girl's fingers, soon turning to her eye once more before he an obnoxiously large smile found its way outward.

"It tastes really good. Really, really good. I thought it'd be gross, but as always your nose seems to be right, Yuki." Taking another bite of the girl's donut, he allowed its flavors to soak his tongue before moving the bag to their conjoined hips. "How much time did you get off, little one? We can start planning things to do here before we go anywhere else." Nodding, he removed his own glazed donut alongside the girl's long, cream filled tube. Placing the paper bag from where had previously came, his held both donuts out.

"You probably forgot about bringing clothes if you'll be staying with me. You can wear a bunch of my shirts, if you want. When we sleep, I mean. You shouldn't have to dress up just for sitting with me somewhere. I'm fine with it just being you." Smiling, he bopped the girl's nose with the long, chocolate glazed tube, nodding before continuing. "If I get to decide what we'll do on our adventure, I want to sleep. I-I mean, at night. I was looking forward to having your warmth next to me while we slept, but you had to leave. So you have to make it up to me, Pup."

Coding Partially By: [THEFROST]

Victorian Treat - Page 9 FXpoQxJ
Victorian Treat - Page 9 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Victorian Treat - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:41 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 556

With the threat of getting her tongue bitten Yuki stuck it out even further, at least for a second before it slipped right back into the safe confines of her mouth. She had no fear of the public. Generally they didn’t like her anyways, or saw her as something lesser, or some plaything, or something of that nature. Also she was generally quite shameless when it came to many things. Honestly the only thing that might have bugged her was if she’d been rude or something!

Thief? Nu-uh. I’m letting him have some of mine. Clearly I am not a thief. Oh look. He went red!

Yuki’s sly grin could not be contained as she watched the boy’s face light up with a bright red hue. It was cute, and it also meant she was winning this ongoing war of embarrassing the other! A finger flicked against her tail, although thankfully it was covered by enough fur to not really feel too much of it. Soon both of their delicious donuts were gone as the hungry wolf tore into the delightful morsel, although only after Yuuki had received a bite. Suddenly another donut appeared, bumping against her nose, which prompted it to wiggle wildly once more!

Always the nose! Why the nose?!

As she took hold of her donut Yuki pondered upon his statements and his questions, although her mind wasn’t entirely there. After all she’d just been presented with yet another delicious donut! How could he honestly expect her not to focus on this new treat? Leaning in close, Yuki sniffed a couple of times at it before she carefully took a bite. The dough was a bit firmer than the last one, but thinner in places as space had been created for the creamy custard filling! It was chilled in the center, which brought on an entirely new range of flavors! The dough, again, wasn’t too sweet, and the chocolate glaze was just as anybody might expect, but the filling wasn’t sticky at all, nor was it overpowering, having the perfect delicate balance of sweet to creamy.

Another bite was taken, spilling a tiny bit of the custard out the other side and onto her fingers, but she didn’t mind. However she did lift it away after a third bite, holding it out so that Yuuki could taste, her tongue flicking out over her lips briefly to clean them, and once the donut was finished off she brought her little digits closer to lick them clean as well. Only after this was finished did she speak up with her responses.

“I got three days off. As for clothes, I did not bring anything else. I would not mind sleeping naked, but I suppose a shirt might be best, if only to remain somewhat modest around the house.”

Why does he speak as if we won’t be able to sleep? Won’t it be easier now that we are together? Being warmer makes it easier usually. Well, whatever. I’m just happy I am here.

With a smile she rested her hands against the boy’s chest, tiny claws gently gripping upon the fabric of his shirt.

“I am content now. Thank you. That was delicious. Also we can do whatever you want! I am new here sort of, so it will be up to you to decide.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Victorian Treat - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:10 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

A single finger traced around the girl's muscular tail, the gentle fur that enveloped it being warm to the human's touch. Yuuki was mesmerized by the tiny wolf yet again, his eyes watching each movement she made. She quickly took hold of her own donut without questioning the boy's words, Yuuki had come to terms with her stomach taking hold of her actions already it seemed. The cute wolf had made herself at home once again with the man, her body gently rocking back and forth as she began to tackle the donut's innards without pause. Placing his free hand against her cheek, Yuuki squeeze gently before stealing a tiny portion of her donut away from her delicate fingers.

Yuuki's face twisted and turning, slowly taking in the soft custard's taste before swallowing it whole. Awkwardly toying with the girl's cheek, he rubbed and prodded before exclaiming his determined outcome of the newest flavors. "I don't like that one. Not even a little. It tastes like the opposite of you." Nodding feverishly, Yuuki concluded his statement before planting a small kiss against her jawline, a lingering portion of his previous donut's cream sticking against her reddened cheeks. Turning to his own rather plainly glazed donut, he tore a portion of it's gentle dough from it's entirety, watching the delicate girl's lips shift now that she spoke.

"I'd say it's alright to walk around naked in the house, but could you really do that just fine little one?" Teasing Yuki, he brought the slender digits of his hand towards the girl's teasing lips, pressing the dough against their entirety before placing it into her mouth. Gently, he gripped her tongue, running his index finger along it's length before sending a shiver through his own body, quickly removing his own finger. If you're stupid enough to keep that up, you two won't get going anywhere anytime soon. Averting his gaze, Yuuki chomped away at the rest of the donut before listening to her finish her own thoughts.

"I can tell you that we won't be going on any trains right now, that's for sure." Chuckling to himself, he turned towards the paper back before removing one of soft pastries from within. Emerging in all its glory was the strawberry soaked pastry, the gentle pink glaze that covered it's topside glistening in the soft sun. Waving it gently before the girl's eyes, Yuuki rubbed his forehead before smiling.

"This is how this is gonna work, beautiful." Tearing the article of food in half, Yuuki made sure that one side was obviously bigger than the other, even if only slightly. Holding the two sticky halves in his left hand, his right index finger found it's way to her chin. "Whoever can cause the other to be speechless first using only words gets the bigger half and decides on the next destination." Nodding, Yuuki liked the thought of the newly conjured game, his eyes staying fully fixated on her crimson iris. "The three choices are staying here and exploring the park, returning home to simply spend time together, or visiting the nearby shopping center. Any are alright, you just have to win to choose, beautiful." Completing the explanation of the simple rules, he planted yet another kiss to her forehead, allowing their bodies to slide ever closer to one other.

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Victorian Treat - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Victorian Treat - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:09 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 746

Yuki felt her cheek squeezed between two digits while she tried to eat the donut. A quieted, muffled growl escaped from her body, something unconscious as her mind was growing ever more focused upon the flavors of donut within her mouth. Of course she was very confused when Yuuki spoke of the flavor. How was it the opposite? Then her face reddened. Perhaps he was talking about the taste of…

Oh. Well I don’t know that taste. Maybe he is right.

As she swallowed her food she felt the boy’s lips against her jaw, which left a faintly sticky imprint of cream. At first her tongue flicked out, mouth awkwardly moving around and opening as she tried to simply lick herself clean, however when that didn’t work she decided to move a finger up to wipe it away, drawing the sweetness to her lips.

“Yes. I shall prove it to you. Being naked is n-“

Donut was pressed to her lips, hushing her words. As if on command she parted the soft flesh, allowing the delicious pastry entry into her maw! Of course she hadn’t expected the Human to follow it up with his finger, so when her tongue was suddenly gripped by two digits she was quite surprised! Her eye widened and her tongue wiggled about wildly, trying its best not to send the pastry down her throat before she tasted it. In fact she nearly choked for a few moments there and was really only confused as the soft flesh ran its way along her sleek muscle. When it was finally removed she quickly devoured the piece of food, glaring somewhat at the finger.

I didn’t even get to taste that one! He is lucky I did not accidentally bite it off.

The little wolf’s features softened when she returned her gaze up towards her companion’s face, head tilting to one side slightly at the mention of trains. She hoped they wouldn’t be using one! Unfortunately when she returns home she might, but surely it wouldn’t be filled with the same sort of people again, right? A moment later the most glorious of all donuts was lifted from the bag!

Oh! I’d almost forgotten about that one! Okay. Maybe I can have just one more.

Briefly she hopped up, snapping at the treat with her teeth; however Yuuki had managed to just hold it out of her range. Now her tail thrashed around wildly behind her, eye locked upon the delicious strawberry glazed morsel. When it was split into half her ears flattened back against her head, and when Yuuki’s finger moved to her chin she slowly pulled her gaze away and towards his eyes. They had a game to play, it seemed, and the winner got the bigger portion! Oh, and they got to decide where to go next. He planted a kiss upon her forehead and in that moment her tongue flicked out, dragging once against his exposed neck as both a sign of affection and one of dominance. If she was going to win a game based off speaking words then she’d need every advantage possible!

Okay. I can do this. Let’s see here. I need to make him speechless somehow by words I say. What can do that? Maybe if I say something really confusing it might work. Or something embarrassing! Yes! I’m good at that, apparently! Okay! But what do I even say? What embarrasses him? What has made him speechless before? What would work with just words? Oh, wait, I got it. Maybe. I hope this works.

For a minute her features had scrunched up slightly, face contorting into one heavily focused on complicated thoughts and ideas. However once she decided what she’d say her features changed, growing softer and face reddening. It would be embarrassing for her to say, and she didn’t quite understand why it felt that way, but it did. Slowly her eye trailed up to meet Yuuki’s, cheeks flustered and ears pressed back into her hair.

“Um…”

You can do this! Just say it!

With a deep breath she focused herself, eye shutting to further help with the growing weird feelings within her belly.

“P-put it in me” she whispered timidly and then her mouth opened, tongue sticking out ever so slightly as she waited for the donut half. Of course such words carried another meaning, one familiar to both of them now, and while she didn’t quite understand it she was embarrassed regardless.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:26 pm

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

Yuki, you sure are relentless aren't you? Softly swaying with the girl's own movements, the man continued to hold the donut that had been recently torn just out of reach. Their size difference was quite obvious, causing his lengthy arm to be far too out of reach for her own tiny limbs. It sent chuckles through the boy's lips, his red cheeks scrunching up as the girl fought for the delicious pastry. Watching her fingers graze across his chest with each flick of her digits, he finally brought the halves downward as she accepted the rules that had been placed for the competition. It seemed all was well, for the moment.

Yuki didn't seem to be able to hide her emotions too well, her scrunched face focusing on his own gaze as she attempted to think of her first assault. The man was sure it would be something absurd, but he was knowledgeable, he could respond to anything she threw his way! Nothing would stop him from winning this game, his eyes firmly planted on the prize that rocked before him. Finally, the girl came to a conclusion, her features returning to normal before waves of crimson entered her cheeks. The timid woman had finally come to a turning point, yet her voice simply could not reach the man. The whisper finally reached his ears, however, the soft Um ringing before she finished the forced statement.

"..." Yuuki averted his gaze from the gaping female, his eyes focusing on a nearby tree as he attempted to process her words. Talk about unfair. She knew from the start that if she started so deep it would only mean she would win. Don't say deep, that's not appropriate for this instance idiot. Eyes lingered once again to the corner of their sockets, taking in the gaping mouth of the tiny wolf before a sigh escaped his lips. Yuuki had surely been defeated, warmth finding itself washing through his system. Yuki knew her way with words it seemed, the all knowing man finally entering a state of speechless for what seemed to be the thousandth time now.

"N-Not in front of others." The larger portion was gently placed against the girl's sleek muscle, his fingers trailing along her flattened stomach now that they removed themselves from her lips. Accepting defeat honorably, he shook his head and leaned back in the bench they occupied. "I can't beat that. Not without causing a scene for us." The game that he expected to last for quite a bit of time had ended in mere moments, his throat extending yet another sigh now that he was accepting the ending.

"You have a choice to make now, dork." Flinging his own half into his inner mouth, Yuuki accepted the warm glaze into his system without fail. The soft hint of strawberry continued to mold into his very tongue, the feeling of their once intimate position returning to his mind with haste. Pressing against the girl's lower half, Yuuki gently shifted himself to stay grounded. She really knows how to get under my skin, in a good way. "Alright. We'll eat the others whenever we get home if we stay out, otherwise if we head home it'll just be a snack for later, little one."

He leaned forward once more, planting a gentle kiss to the girl's own chin, awaiting her orders. A winner is a winner, even if it was unfair right out of the gate. Embarrassment was something the two were both all too familiar with now, their blazing cheeks seeming to become a staple for their awkward exchanging of words.

"Hmmm.." Wrapping the length of his arms around her figure once more, he waited. The future would soon be decided by a cheating little wolf.

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:16 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 758

For a few moments they both lingered in silence, but it was then that Yuki knew that she had won. After all, she’d left the boy speechless! Still, it was not without its toll, as her face remained heated with embarrassment and her body tingling with a familiar sensation she’d not felt since they were last together. She felt her heart beating a little faster while only the sounds of gently rustling leaves held within the air, a faint breeze passing over them both. Then, finally, her visage was briefly interrupted by the sight of pink, her tongue moments later making contact with the strawberry pastry.

Victory! Hah! Another game won by me! I am so good at these! Maybe it is because I have never really played them.

Briefly she felt Yuuki’s finger outlining the length of her tongue, however this time it did not remain for so long. Perhaps he had learned his lesson before? Regardless, the petite wolf was now free to enjoy her victory donut! With ravenous hunger she devoured the tasty morsel, tongue dragging over the sweet pastry, taking in the subtle hints of strawberry within the dough and the stronger source melded into the sweet glaze which topped it. While the meat donut was good this one was clearly her best, evident as her body bounced up and down, tail flying around behind her with reckless abandon as her mind was occupied by the tastes flooding her mouth!

So good! What a perfect way to finish off this meal!

Of course to any casual observer it might have appeared as though the two were doing something very lewd. Her hands rested upon Yuuki’s chest, tiny claws digging against his shirt while her body bounced atop his lap. She also wore a skirt today and the excited movements coupled with the blissful flattening of her ears against her head gave the impression that they were doing something which, within the public’s view, was perhaps illegal. Not that she would have cared much anyways if they were. Yuuki’s hands were also occupied along her body, trailing over her petite belly, and both of their faces were still somewhat red from their embarrassment, although the Shinigami’s was quickly beginning to clear up.

As she swallowed her treat Yuki felt their lower halves pressing closer still, and while this did halt her bouncing it did not stop the movements of her hips, which shifted from side to side, wiggling eagerly along with the movements of her tail. Her head nodded repeatedly, ears perking up as a smile spread across her face. Now it was time for her to decide upon their next course of action! She already knew that she didn’t want to go shopping, as she’d already made him do that last time, and to do so again felt rude. That left her with two choices.

Before she could begin pondering however she felt Yuuki’s lips pressing against her chin, which prompted her cheeks to become tinged with pink. Not wishing to be outdone, or to be the only one embarrassed, Yuki slid her hands up along his chest, gripping softly to his shoulders while she leaned up, pressing her soft lips firmly against his! She felt his arms pulling her body closer, which only encouraged her to force her tongue into his mouth, only it didn’t linger there. Instead she twisted her sleek muscle against his, aiming on pulling it out and right into her own mouth, teeth gently grazing along the captured tongue while she suckled ever so slightly upon it. By the time she finally broke off the kiss her face was again covered with red and her ears again flattened against her head, but that didn’t matter to her. It felt nice, she wanted to embarrass him, and she wanted to kiss!

I want to kiss him even more. Maybe we should go back to his place. But then we might end up doing that scary stuff again. Um, I mean, I can kiss him out here! And we probably won’t do that stuff out here. He seems too embarrassed to do it in public.

Heated breaths escaped her lips as they parted, Yuki’s face now pushed into the crook of her companion’s neck, eye closing for the moment. Fingers gently kneaded against his muscles while she tried to calm herself down from the brief moment of sudden intimacy.

“Let’s do stuff in the park” she whispered quietly, nearly muffled by the flesh of Yuuki’s neck, which she softly nuzzled into.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:33 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

Yuuki had been entirely defeated, his eyes gently trailing along the young shinigami's figure as the heat continued to beat against his skin. It was no fair for her to use such a statement to beat him, what kind of words was she expecting from him? He couldn't just tell her he'd willingly... enter her in front of all these people. She was the devil in sheep's clothing it seemed, her words and actions being of the same accord. Shaking his head, he smiled and continued to play with the girl's soft stomach. There was no choice for him now, he had lost and had to be willing to accept the punishment that was to be brought upon him. I'll get her back, probably.

"Alright, little one." Moving his left hand to their sides, Yuuki began to gently roll the end of their thick paper bag up, the rocking wolf causing his eyes to dart in her direction. She was obviously enjoying herself, her fingers trailing along his chest as she munched and munched away at the strawberry goodness within her moist cave. The teasing wolf surely had no clue what she was doing, even if she did she didn't happen to care in most instances. With her dancing routine only days before, he could imagine that nothing phased this girl when it came to her body or actions. Yuuki wasn't entirely of the same variety, heat flowing from his cheeks downward now, enveloping his entire body before he adjusted his figure.

It's so nice having her around once again, I don't want anyone else to take up her time. Not... right now at least... "Alright, I'll win soo-" Before any semblance of a word could be completed, Yuuki's body froze as the wolf's claws slowly creeped their way to his broad shoulders. Without hesitation, the girl planted her soft lips against his own, the faintest of glaze transferring to his own lips in the exchanging of skin. Continuing, her adventurous tongue entered his own mouth to pull his sleek muscle outward into her own cavern, a fierce suckling beginning in tandem. Sending shocks of warmth throughout his body, Yuuki's eyes closed in an attempt to keep himself grounded. To the best of his ability, he seemed to stay contained, soft fingers trailing the girl's sides as she worked at his tongue.

Finally, the girl's gentle lips tore from his soaked muscle, the boy's jaw hanging agape as he was lost in thought. She sure isn't too terrified of other's watching her and I mess around like this. I can't say I don't enjoy when she assaults me at times, but how can she be so at ease? My body always reacts without knowledge anyways, I'm sure she knows that. Collecting himself quickly, the boy's fingers drifted towards the small of Yuki's back, his eyes opening once more as she nuzzled against his warm neck.

"Right, the park it is." He spoke through heated words, his body shifting awkwardly before he finally came to a decision. Taking the girl into his right arm, he gripped the thick paper bag that contained quite a few donuts still, bringing the both of them to a standing position before he turned towards the vast park of Karakura Central. At least, one of the many parks that were within the area. "I suppose your wish is my command, at this point lil' wolf." Taking quite a few steps forward, he broke into a stride in order to pass a large expanse of road before entering the park's actual innards.

One after the other, Yuuki took small steps as he held the petite wolf in his arm, watching her eyes dart in all directions. Watching the beautiful face change so many expressions in such a short time was quite fascinating, his own cheeks burning through with passion as he spoke up.

"Do you like this? I mean, the holding. I dont know if you think I'm treating you like a child or just bugging you or something but you know uh, I'm curious. I like holding you, but I also like holding your hand or just laying down or..." Turning his gaze from the girl's figure, he sighed and shook his head. He was at it yet again, the boy's words becoming quite the show of rambling. "Sorry, I-I did it again it seems." Yuuki chuckled, kneading the girl's hip as he continued advancing.

What a fool.

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:29 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 1,064

A sly toothy grin spread across the little Shinigami’s features, eye locked upon her companion’s face as it lit up with red from her brief though intimate kiss. It was becoming so easy to make him embarrassed! In fact it was almost too easy now. Perhaps it would be best to not do such things too much, at least for a little while. Besides, if she continued like this then he just might have started to do the stuff they did before!

It feels so good, but it also feels so scary. If I do it more will it not feel scary? Maybe it will just feel scarier. And we didn’t even do the scariest stuff! Well, I will be safe in the park. There is absolutely no way we will do that stuff here.

Licking her lips, Yuki nuzzled her face gently against the crook of Yuuki’s neck, sighing quietly against it while her hands relaxed upon his shoulders. She didn’t quite know why she liked to be this close to him. Perhaps she had just desired to be this close to people. Or maybe she was trying to replace Takuma without even knowing it. Maybe this was something else, something special that she didn’t even realize yet. Regardless, it did cause her to reflect upon the idea of taking fewer patrols and more days of relaxation.

This is why people like to relax. I don’t even have to think too much about other stuff. Friendship sure is powerful! I bet if I had more friends then I would have more people I could relax with like this too! We could even all get together and do this stuff! That would be amazing.

The hand positioned at her lower back moved, arm pulling her more tightly against the Human’s torso. She could feel him preparing to move, and so her arms better secured themselves around Yuuki’s neck, tiny claws gently gripping against his upper back so that she remained hanging off his form when he stood. It did feel a little embarrassing, being carried around like this, especially given her outfit. To any outsider she might have seemed much younger than she actually was. Still, it felt kind of nice too. There was warmth, security, and she didn’t have to walk at all which was very relaxing!

Maybe I should just let him carry me when we are together. Would that be rude? It isn’t if he offers, right?

Yuki smiled as her dominance was verbally assured, tail whipping freely behind her, occasionally lifting her skirt, exposing more of the back of her legs and on occasion the lower most section of her bicycle shorts, although she didn’t really care about that. The young pup’s gaze wandered while they moved, taking in the many trees and shrubberies which made this park so beautiful. Occasionally her tiny nose wiggled as she took in scents, especially whenever they passed near some of the flowers. A few minutes in and her flustered state had all but evaporated, ears perked up with excitement while they toured the park.

I love nature. It is so cool that they have a park like this within their city. There are benches for sitting, and flowers, and lots of trees, and some strange metal contraptions that children climb over! I can even smell water! Do we even have anything like this? I’m sure the wealthier districts might, and I have my own little garden, but nothing this fantastic. We should put a park into Seireitei.

She felt the Human’s cheeks grow warmer, and as he started to speak she glanced up towards him. His question was quite silly, she thought, and his flustered fumbling over his words was simply adorable. It was a constant reminder that she was not the only one embarrassed by all of these sorts of things. Perhaps he was just as inexperienced as she was as well! Still, she could feel her own cheeks growing warm again, ears drooping slightly to each side of her head as she figured out just how she would respond to him.

With the Human’s gaze turned off to the side Yuki leaned in, pressing her maw briefly to his exposed neck in a kiss before it opened up. Very carefully her teeth gripped against the flesh, biting gently to further assert her dominance, and to get his attention, although it was never hard enough to draw blood. She held her sharpened fangs like this for about a dozen seconds before she released the bite. Her tongue emerged next, dragging a single long, firm path against the same patch of flesh, and then once more for emphasis, and because she simply enjoyed his taste. Only once this was complete did she start to speak, her voice quiet, calm, nearly a whisper but not quite low enough to register as such.

“I don’t usually like people carrying me around, because it does feel like I am being treated like a child, but I don’t mind when you do it. Or, well, not so much. I like your warmth. I like holding your hand, and lying down with you, and kissing you, and even maybe doing the other strange scary things we did before. I like sharing baths with you, and eating with you, and dancing with you. I like being with you. I like you. So stop apologizing.”

Pink tinged her cheeks now, but she felt certain that she’d managed to get her point across. Just in case, however, her tail drifted upwards and pressed itself against the boy’s cheek, carefully shifting his gaze towards her while she gripped more tightly upon his shoulders, pulling her soft lips up to meet his with a bit more passion than last time they’d kissed. Again her tongue briefly forced its way into his mouth, curling tightly against his, both to enjoy his taste and, in a way, to embrace his tongue with the same sort of passion that she exerted upon the rest of his body. Her legs even lifted up, gripping around the boy’s hips to pull her body closer to his. Moments later the kiss was broken, a timid smile remaining upon her face while she relaxed her face back into the crook of his neck, hot breath softly grazing across the skin while she quickly caught her breath.

Doing that is fun.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:24 am

THE FLIGHTLESS BIRD

YUUKI MIZUGAKI
飛べない鳥

The odd couple continued their adventure throughout the large park, each step bringing them further along the trail that Yuuki firmly planted them against. The park itself was quite a beauty, each portion of it created to cater to a specific type of person. Whether it was the children that flung themselves across the sand pit filled with obnoxiously large playground equipment, the simple man that wishes to throw his lure across the blue pond surface or the average runner making their way down the trail with haste, it seemed that the park was perfect for the commuters of Karakura's inner streets. For the couple that clung to each other however, the soft greens and bright colors that blended so easily together seemed to be their focus. Yuuki's glanced across the vast nature before them, his mind once again easing now that he had fumbled his way through his words.

It'd be nice if I could drag around this lil' cub wherever I went. It makes everything quite easy, the people around aren't really annoying anymore. At least, they're not clinging to me now. Only Yuki can do that, at least.. that's all I really want. A sly grin filled the boy's expression as he glanced towards the pup, her expression growing brighter and brighter as they stumbled upon each and every inch of the nature laid out before them. The wagging tail and gentle smile only secured this feeling for Yuuki, his thoughts quickly dispersing due to the girl's appearance. I want to get used to this.

His silent steps continued to be the only sound the two made, the outer world filling the silence with loud bugs and rowdy children. All was going well, despite is awkward rambling. Yuuki wasn't the best with his words, returning to what he previously said time and time again. It was hard to truly get what you meant through to people, no matter the words you use. Not everyone was so easily blunt, a trait that helped quite a bit in situations such as that. Yuuki wished to show affection, his words were a poor example but they were an example still. The thoughtful male came to a stand still without thought, his eyes widening as his rushed mind began to quiet itself.

"Y-Yuki?" The warmth of her soft lips stretched across the length of his right side, soon parting in order to grip against the soft skin with sharpened teeth. The wolf was once again showing her aggressive side, forcing her agenda on the boy in order to calm him down. Nearly a quarter of a minute passed before she released him from her grip, her body wriggling back and forth as she adjusted herself. Forcing her sleek muscle along his length once more, the petite shinigami began to ramble herself, her spilling of words being rather genuine to the boy.

Right... The more I worry, the more she'll worry. That's how this sorta thing works right? When she gets nervous, I get nervous. It's fair, I guess. I'm bad at not worrying her from the sound of things, though. He eagerly listened, their stand still continuing as she finished her extensive statement. It was obvious that she was trying her best, so he had to do so in turn. Before he could begin his own tiny rant, the girl's thick tail swatted at his cheek, forcing his gaze to match hers. One step of him, the tiny shinigami brought their mouths together once more, their intertwining tongues fighting for dominance within their respective territories. Moments passed, the girl's legs firmly gripping his waist now as she finally pulled away, his body rocking in tandem with her wagging tail.

"..." Speechless, his reddened cheeks turned from the girl, his feet once again marching forth. The park was vast, allowing for people to go where they pleased depending on what they wished to do. For Yuuki, the thicket of woods that surrounded them now was lush and green, the perfect spot to spend the majority of their time at. Few people found their way among the trail they now lazily walked, the perfect situation for him to simply be with the girl.

"I like you too. I l-like everything about you, it's hard to explain it." Yuuki was blunt, the girl's own words bringing his feelings to a climax now. Forcing his words from their hovel, blushed cheeks nearly melting from the heat he exerted. "Everything. The way our fingers simply slide together, the way I can shift you around with such ease, the bounce you do whenever you get excited and everything in between. Everything." Smiling, the boy continued to drag the two of their figures slowly through the thicket, hoping to take in as much of this time as he could with the girl.

"As long as I know you're here, everything else just stops mattering. You're like my own little superpower, in cute wolf form." Savoring these few moments was all Yuuki could hope for, his mind filling with endless thoughts of the girl now.

Spoiler:
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:37 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 554

With ease Yuki managed to assert her dominance and to enjoy their brief moment of passion. It was becoming much easier to be aggressive around Yuuki, which was a bit scary as she didn’t want to let too much of herself free, but at the same time it was also very fun! Of course it being fun was also, again, a bit frightening. Perhaps these strange feelings might weaken the defenses she’d placed up against her inner beast. But then, would it really be so bad to let herself go? Maybe, just maybe, Yuuki could tame that aggression.

Better not risk that here though. Not in a park filled with children and people that might get hurt.

After a brief minute of pause for their shared passion Yuuki started to walk again, this time taking a trail less traveled. His face was red, which prompted a sly grin to appear upon the young pup’s face. With tail wagging playfully behind her Yuki leaned up, dragging her tongue against his exposed reddened cheek, hips wiggling close to the boy’s form with the movements of her tail while her legs remained clinging to the sides of his body. Of course she also listened to his words, but she continued to assault his cheek repeatedly with her tongue.

He likes me! It always feels nice to hear that. I don’t know why.

Her cheeks started to tinge with pink again while his words continued. It was strange hearing such things. Nice, and welcomed, but strange. At least, it was for her, as she was far more used to less savory things being said about her. Of course the superpower thing was strange. How could she be a superpower? She was just Yuki.

So silly. But I like that about him.

While they continued to walk Yuki went silent, occasionally turning towards the boy to lick against his cheek or to nip against his neck, both to assert her dominance despite being carried like a child and to keep him embarrassed. Her body remained clinging to his, and when she wasn’t assaulting him with her tongue or teeth she was instead casting her gaze around, taking in the beauty of nature, nose wiggling to draw in the various scents. As time passed she noticed nobody else using the trail that they were on.

This is nice and relaxing. No other people to worry about. Just us. I could totally dominate him if I wanted. Just drag him into some bushes and kiss him! But I shouldn’t. I need to focus. I’m getting too aggressive. Don’t be so aggressive.

Eventually the nipping and licking stopped while she worked on calming herself down. At least their environment was calm and relaxing enough to help with that. The heat of her aggression and desire to be closer would remain, but for the moment she had it locked down, and could simply focus upon the nature surrounding them. Even her tail started to calm down in its movements. She became comfortable enough to simply relax the side of her head against his shoulder, eye darting about to take in the sights while they moved.

Much better. Oh, right, it will be his turn to choose next.

“Since I chose to go to the park you get to choose what we do next.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum