Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Tsubasa Unabara the Danava of Calamity and Misfortune (WIP) Empty Tsubasa Unabara the Danava of Calamity and Misfortune (WIP)

Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:18 pm

Basic Information

Name: Tsubasa Unabara
Alias: The Pale Rider
Martial Status: Divorced
Alignment: Lawful Chaotic
Affilation: Rogue/Emperor of the Blades
Appearance: Upon transcending his death into becoming a Demon. Tsubasa's physical appearance underwent some changes. His regular appearance now has white hair and yellow eyes. Small horns protude from his skull. His finger nails are a bit longer and sharper then they once were. Tsubasa's once proud uniform he used to wear as a Shinigami is also gone. He know wears a white and blue kimono. Deciding to stay true to his beliefs as a warrior. He may of lost his Shinigami powers. But Tsubasa didn't see a reason to run away from his beliefs.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tsubasa Unabara the Danava of Calamity and Misfortune (WIP) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Tsubasa Unabara the Danava of Calamity and Misfortune (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tsubasa Unabara the Danava of Calamity and Misfortune (WIP) Empty Re: Tsubasa Unabara the Danava of Calamity and Misfortune (WIP)

Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:55 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------