Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Strange Meeting - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Strange Meeting - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

A Strange Meeting - Page 5 Empty Re: A Strange Meeting

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:46 pm
Izueo never saw it coming.

With all his acute senses focused on finding Mayonaka, he couldn't react in time to dodge or block the kick.

Even for a masochist. That hurt.

The kick sent him sprawling, flinging him into a nearby tree where he smacked his head, hard. Now his head and his jaw hurt. On top of that, he fell to the ground in a heap, hurting his chest as well.

"Ow... fuck." Izueo stated dryly from the ground, sitting up and rubbing his head as his Ziamichi form and shikai faded away, his normal sheathed katana and appearance returning.

"Heh... Guess I needed that." Izueo said, embarassed, still rubbing his head as he looked at Arata.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Strange Meeting - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Strange Meeting - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:09 pm
Arata Genji. ~
Yes, that would be dark.
As the kick hit its target, something inside Arata snapped once more. He hit Izueo, he hit him hard. When Izueo collapsed to the ground with a thud, guilt began to overflow inside Arata. He had not felt guilty in a long time. Normally, he would have stuck the landing like a cat, but the distraction that was his own overpwoering guilt lodged itself deep in the pit of his stomach. He felt nausceous. Within the few seconds his foot made contact with Izueo, Arata fell like a marionette cut from its strings. His body hit the ground and crumpeled like paper. The light around him dimmed quickly and then died out. He closed his eyes. Darkness. Arata changed in the dark, he was now back to his original humanic appearance. His body sprawled like an eagle, he was not unconscious, but just unable to do anything at the moment. The guilt triumphed over Arata. Arata hated guilt. He couldn't even summon a responce for Izueo.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Strange Meeting - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Strange Meeting - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:18 pm
Mayonaka was surprised to see Izueo receive the hit. It would seem Mayonaka had no need to intervene. Even more surprising though, was when Arata fell to the ground afterward. Had He missed something, had Izueo made some sort of last second counter? Sheathing his Zanpacto, it became sealed once again. The Demonic Shadow Mirrors faded away.

Mayonaka turned to Izueo, lying on the ground. "Have you calmed down now Izueo?" he asked. Walking over to Arata, he offered him his hand, wanting to help the man up. Hopefully all this drama was now over. If Izueo calmed down, Mayonaka would not report any of this to Soul Society. No more drama had to be created from any of this.

Shinigami of the shadows, Mayonaka - 2-3
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Strange Meeting - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Strange Meeting - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:12 pm
"Oh my god. That hurt like a bitch." Izueo stated coldly, rubbing the bridge of his nose and shaking his head.

He turned to Arata, seeing the look of guilt on his face, "It's alright, don't feel bad. I needed that. Thank you."

Izueo cracked his neck, turning back to Mayonaka, "Yeah, I'm fine now, sorry... I don't know what came over me..."

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm
Arata Genji.
Yes, that would be
dark

Arata slowly opened his eyes and let out a small groan, he had landed awfully hard on his back. he felt so stupid and still filled to the brim with guilt. With some hesitation, he looked up at the man standing before him. It was Mayonaka with his kind eyes and his hand was outstretched towards Arata, he was touched that he offered his help for him. Arata shook his head politely, "It is okay, thank you." He said calmly before forcing himself up with his elbows. Once he was on his feet he glanced down at Izueo. "You should have taken me a bit more seriously. I do not wish to do that again..." Arata said in a firm, but clam tone as his eyes pierced Izueo's. He stood there quietly, not offering his hand or doing virtually anything productive. Finally, he turned his back to both Izueo and Mayonaka and began walking in the opposite direction. He aimed to leave, and hoped to meet them again in due time... Hopefully, on a much more pleasant note.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:11 pm
Arata turned to leave, he seemed rather not content with the series of events that had unfurled here. Mayonaka remembered that he was supposed to report to Soul Society n the Hollow siting. Although he had taken care of the Hollow rather quicker than he had expected, he had stayed with Arata and Izueo, delaying hm and making it seem like something had happened with the Hollow. Turning to Izueo, he spoke in a serious tone.

"I will not talk of anything that happened here today to those in Soul Society, if you do the same. I must be going now though, I have to report back on my earlier assignment. Fair well Arata and Izueo. Hopefully the next time we meet it will be on better terms."

Turning from them both, Mayonaka created a Senkaimon. Walking through the sliding door that appeared in the air into a type of waiting room, Mayonaka turned and smiled to the others before the door slid closed and he was gone.

[Exit Mayonaka]

Shinigami of the shadows, Mayonaka - 2-3
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:13 am

Smiley face
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:58 pm

A Strange Meeting - Page 5 Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A Strange Meeting - Page 5 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A Strange Meeting - Page 5 Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum