Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
9 - Transference  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue227620/9999999 - Transference  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

9 - Transference  - Page 3 Empty Re: Transference

Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:04 pm

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count:

It was hard to stop the crowd from forming. They had been out there about an hour before Sophia's intervention and the rest of the squad members had been wrestling with, hitting each other and effectively smacking the tar out of each other for the better part of that hour, so when the infinitely more interesting scuffle between the two beautiful women erupted, their attention was quite understandably required elsewhere. A large circle had been formed around the pair, almost like a fight in the school yard or a Denny's parking lot as Yuki attempted to run down her elusive opponent, Sophia. It was quite amusing to watch unfold, even for Kamui, as he weaved through the crowd to where his umbrella had laid, quickly retrieving the device and resting it upon his shoulder. Kamui silently wove through the crowd as the two fought, completely cutting off his energy signature in the process. In terms of spiritual power, it was as if Kamui was never there to begin with. The man stayed mobile as he watched, moving through the crowd like a phantom as his students crashed around, locked in combat. He was getting more and more pleasantly surprised with Sophia than anything. He was impressed with and happy with Yuki, but he had also spent the last hour with the girl and he was nothing if not a good judge of talent. She had progressed to about where had expected of her. The part that was fascinating was Sophia. He was not expecting her to be able to so artfully move around Yuki as she had as well as corner and pin the girl so efficiently. It also raised further questions from Kamui about those tails. He supposed it made sense, he knew the legends involving Kitsune so her being able to dispel one of the tails wasn't necessarily ridiculous, though it was rather amusing to Kamui.

It did not take long for the fight to reach what was going to be the obvious end. Until Yuki was fully able to feel the area around her without her sight and for the information she could process it being second nature, he doubted Yuki would be able to handle someone like Sophia who, despite the gap in power, was considerably more well versed in combat than Kamui was expecting. As Sophia landed her final blow, putting the proverbial and slightly literal nail in the coffin for Yuki escaping her binds, Yuki's struggles quietly died down in to submission at her situation. It was then that Kamui acted. Moving from the northwest side of the circle, Kamui demonstrated his actual speed for the very first time during the entirety of the meeting. To the eyes of the people there, it would almost look like he had teleported.

Kamui would appear, almost out of thin air, with the umbrella extended at his side as the weapon slowly shifted forms. A bright light radiated from it as the weapon slowly shifted to a small sword, roughly the size of a gladius, refracting the light around it and painting a lovely gleam across the area. With one quick slice across the chains that had naughtily bound Yuki, the sword deteriorated the very magic itself, cancelling it out and returning it to reishi simply by touching it, letting young Yuki fall to the ground, released from her bindings. Whether she realized it or not, she was growing, she was getting stronger, she had come from being nearly deadened to the world to being to keep her opponent on the defensive for quite awhile while deprived of the most heavily relied on sense. Kamui would never say it, but he was proud of her. Next came the important question though, the true testament to how much she had learned. She could do it, Kamui believed in her, it was only a matter of if she had paid enough attention to notice. The man knelt down before her and lifted her head by her chin with a soft smile on his face.

"Keep your head up, Yuki. Now, which direction did I come from?"

Kamui would give her a few moments to process the answer before bringing himself to a standing position, not intending to treat Yuki like a girl any longer. He knew the people he was working with. Even if their captain was Ibiki, effectively a little girl, they were going to notice if Kamui was coddling her too much and he wasn't in any rush to diminish her reputation among her squadmates anymore than losing to the "healer" might have already. Then Kamui spoke, with a voice that they had only heard at the outset of the session, directing the mass of faceless bodies amidst the squad, though dropping his tone near the end to speak directly to Yuki.

"Combat Division is dismissed, you're free for the remainder of the day according to your superiors, regular duties resume as normal tomorrow. Pay heed to what we covered today or don't I guess, I did my job. Yuki, I want you to wear your second eye patch for two hours a day and walk through populated areas. Train yourself to see the world around you without using your eyes."

Kamui turned from Yuki and walked toward Sophia, soft smile still on his features as he flashed a small grin at her. He was confident Yuki would go on to do some great things for the Shinigami, but at this present time it was no longer his concern. He had given her the frame work and if she was going to truly excel, she would have to put in the time to program her brain. Until such time, she would always be hampered by her injury. The one who wouldn't be hampered by further time with Kamui though was Sophia. She had sufficient magical ability and she understood well enough how to move through the battle to put herself in the position to use it, what Kamui wasn't sure of is if there were actually proficient teachers in Soul Society that could utilize that raw talent. Kamui extended his hand out toward her, palm pointed to the sky. Given the Gotei's decline, he doubted there would be and even at their apex, he doubted any would understand magic like he did. No, he wasn't arrogant, why do you ask?

"Walk with me?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

SayaXO
SayaXO
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
9 - Transference  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30000/9999999 - Transference  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:51 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

I Did It!

Artist: Cash Cash - Song: Surrender - Word Count: 704

Sophia gracefully somersaulted over Yuki and landed gently. Sophia instantly began back flipping to gain distance. The dust beneath her feet kicked up as she slid with the momentum of her flips. Sophia looking intently at Yuki's bound and held body. Her breaths shallow and short, she could feel the sweat building above her brow. Her arms were in front of her ready to attack or defend. The petite Shinigami did her best o break through the defenses, but alas, there was no way for her to free herself. Sophia relaxed a bit and to her surprise saw the immense crowed surrounding them. Suddenly jeering and shouts of disappointment filled the air. She looked around and surveyed the large crowd. The passing of money and yelling, let Sophia know that bets were placed on who was going to win.

Looking back, Kamui appeared adjacent to Yuki's bound body. Sophia's eyes widened as she thought to herself, "That was so fast... I've never witnessed someone's movement to that capacity.." Suddenly he drew a small blade, similar to a gladius, and in a flash of light decimated the bindings releasing the chains with a swift slash. Sophia exhaled and further relaxed, letting her hands fall to her knees she continued to watch Kamui and Yuki's interaction. Kneeling next to her, he asked her a question, "He was still testing her? Man this guy really is persistent with his lessons... Perhaps someone should teach HIM something." As she relaxed and stretched Kamui expressed,

"Combat Division is dismissed, you're free for the remainder of the day according to your superiors, regular duties resume as normal tomorrow. Pay heed to what we covered today or don't I guess, I did my job...."

Sophia smiled and stood up properly, looking at her hands, she saw dust and dirt. She finally got her hands dirty. She hadn't fought it such a long time, it was such a rush. The Angel of the Sun took a moment to watch as the crowds of infantry and soldiers cleared. This event was really large if most of the Combat Division came. Sophia looked back at Kamui and grinned ear-to-ear. Stinking her tongue out, "I don't think I heard an applause my dear comrade..." She slowly readjusted her clothes. Pulling her skirt down further and tightening the obi on her kimono, when she realized the trials of battle at made her clothes ruffle and reveal more of her body than she'd like.

Sophia examined his facial features and the way he carried himself. There was this nonchalance mixed with sternness all mixed together. She didn't whether or not she could joke. She's seen the way he's taught and she knows very well how dangerous this gentleman could be. Sophia stood in a more defensive position crossing her arms as he sauntered over to her. Slowly making his way to her, he lifted his hand towards her and gently expressed, "Walk with me?"

She looked around for a moment, confused. What could he possibly want with me? Did I do something wrong in our battle? I didn't know this was an evaluation for me as well... Otherwise I would have not joked around so much. Snapping back into reality, she looked into his soft crimson eyes. Her golden eyes glittering under the sunlight, the sweat dripping down the side of her cheek. Her skin was glistening from the sweat she had worked up from the combat she had earlier. Sophia brought her hand into her bosom pulling out a silk handkerchief. She pat herself across her forehead, neck, and gently across her chest. Seeing Kamui's hand still in the air, she tucked the handkerchief into her obi. With as much grace and gentleness her tired body could muster she gently placed her hands in Kamui's and squeezed. Sophia's eyes warmed and smiled brightly, "Where to?" Sophia had no idea what this young man was up to, but she'll put it up to chance. It's the least she could do, especially since he did volunteer his time for the gotei. There hadn't been much going on in the Soul Society in the means of training, so this was fresh and exciting.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
9 - Transference  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue123800/9999999 - Transference  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:29 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 641

There are so many people gathered around. It is becoming difficult to pick out specific sounds, but I’ve got to focus! Just block out the ones I don’t need.

Yuki’s ears continued to twitch and shift about; aiming to locate both Kamui in case he needed to speak with her and Sophia because, well, they were still in a fight. Kamui had been moving around for whatever reason and it was quite difficult to track his silent movements, impossible at some points even, but if she needed to relocate him then she really only needed to listen for the quietest steps possible. To make matters worse, her mind was also somewhat preoccupied with the face that she was being literally pinned to the ground. Moving any of her limbs now seemed possible, and on top of this she was blinded! Right now she was as helpless as she’d been back in her early Rukongai days, and this caused her breathing to pick up just a slight bit.

I’ve got to focus on them. I need to think of a way out! Okay, just relax, just focus. Neither of them is going to let anything happen. You are bound up, yes, but you aren’t really in any danger. Just need to figure out a way out of these binds.

Suddenly Kamui appeared near her, evident by his scent and the instant closeness of his spiritual pressure, however heavily suppressed that it was at the moment. A single sweep of the man’s weapon freed Yuki from her binds, prompting her to suck in a deep breath while she hit the ground, as if she’d been submerged underwater. Now freed, the petite Shinigami quickly sat up, briefly resting in that position before she readjusted herself so that she was sitting on her knees, thus allowing her tail more comfort and freedom.

Safe! But I clearly lost this training exercise. Still, it was fun and quite enlightening.

A hand gripped upon her chin, lifting her head to face its owner. A simple question was asked, and although it had a simple answer it was not exactly a simple case of figuring it out. Scent was currently her most powerful tool, but now that Kamui was close to her it was difficult to determine where it had originated, and even then she would require some time to figure out his last location. Hearing put him in the general area of north, but due to his silent and sudden movements even that was difficult for her to use as a method to determine exactly where he had come from. Tactile senses were her best choice in this instance. He moved quickly but that quickness also carried with it a great momentum. When he’d suddenly stopped next to her she’d felt the air’s disturbance against the exposed areas of her body, and it was that air current which betrayed the man’s direction.

“North-west” she stated confidently, and when Kamui stood so did she, although she briefly leaned down in order to brush the dirt off her robes. When she was addressed she turned her still blind gaze towards Kamui’s direction, nodding once in confirmation of his orders. It was a good plan for this method of training, and she figured she’d start now by finding her way home without the use of her eyesight.

For a few moments she stood in place, listening to Sophia and Kamui, but then she decided that prying further into their conversation would be rude. So, figuring that they would want to be alone, Yuki turned and started to venture off in the search of her home. With any luck she could tend to her gardens, still find some goodies at the markets, and take a nice long comfortable bath!

I really hope to meet them both again. We shall see I suppose.

===== EXIT THREAD =====

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
9 - Transference  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue227620/9999999 - Transference  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:50 pm

She got the answer right. Kamui wasn't surprised, but he was somewhat relieved that the work he had put in today had managed to pay off. It was never truly in doubt for Kamui, he was far too arrogant to every truly admit to a failure, falsify an admission, absolutely, genuinely find fault in something he did? Absolutely not. It would have been a dreadful waste however if for some unholy reason his training hadn't sunk in for the small girl. Thankfully it was not an eventuality he truly had to prepare for. She was thankfully strong enough that Kamui didn't need to face that bitter pill of regret. He gave the only one from the combat division he considered his student a passing glance as she moved off, at that point expecting to never see her again, unbeknownst to him the events that would follow the very next day, instead he turned his attention to the one he was actually hoping he would see again. The defensive posture was a little disappointing, Kamui hadn't actually hurt anyone there so it didn't make a whole lot of sense, but she dropped that guard rather quickly enough.

"It doesn't matter much, this is your home, I'm sure you know the best places to go. I'd just like to talk away from here."

If she refused to take the lead on that, Kamui would promptly walk off in a random direction with her in tow. The greatest problem he faced was that he was not sure exactly how to translate his magical expertise in to hers. From what he understood, Shinigami Kido was very reminiscient of the Sugiuran Ancient Magic, the ancestral, far less math driven styles. Kamui was less proficient in them than in his more modern style, but he was relatively certain that he still had some secrets to share. If it was like the Ancient Sugiuran Magic, then Kamui would, or at least should, be able to teach her quite a bit. Whether or not she wanted to learn it was another matter altogether? After they had walked a few paces off from the combat division, Kamui would speak, a more soft and pondering tone this time around.

"You're more skilled than I had expected from a Shinigami magus, not because you're a Shinigami but more because I didn't know how many skilled magi were left, over time I assumed most of the focus shifted toward physical and Zanpakutō combat."

Kamui would attempt to stop her, wherever she/he had managed to lead them before gently holding his arm out to his side, extending his palm out with his wrist rather tenderly exposed with that same confident, soft smile that seemed to let the world know just how much smarter he was than it in the most infuriating way possible. His tone, naturally, did not mirror that though, instead carrying a far more stern, educational tone. If it was like the Ancient Magic, then it was driven off of emotion and intuition rather than numerical data and logic. As such, that would be what he had to focus on. It wasn't necessarily his forte, comparatively, but he knew the basics.

"There's still some room for you to grow though. The same spell you used on Yuki, try to bind my wrist."

He wasn't planning to move and his very unready posture displayed that as Kamui stood, almost lock kneed with his legs practically together as he waited patiently for her to attempt it. In the mean time, he let his eyes roam around the part of Seireitei he had found himself in. He wasn't sure how he felt about Soul Society. On one hand, it was rather neat how quite literally the very world around him was made of energy. Unfortunately at the same time, that meant the world itself was stagnant. One of the reasons Kamui found Earth the most pleasing domain in this multi-verse was the diversity. You occasionally struggled to walk ten feet without finding yourself in almost an entirely different world. Architecture varied wildly almost street to street. The world around was made of oxygen, carbon, people, demons, cellulose, hollows and even shinigami. Earth was the closest thing to Kamui's ancestral home that he could find. Soul Society on the other hand, while beautiful, was so very homogenized. If you broke it down to its core, everything was the same thing, Reishi. Every person was a Shinigami outside of the few rare instances where a being like Kamui managed to roam around across its borders. It was, in Kamui's opinion, the greatest cause of the Gotei's decline. Every other species adjusted to diversity, every other species did not have lines. Every other species shared a home. Shinigami and Soul Society in general did not, they were a single constant, and single constants were not very interesting. If things went well, Kamui would get to show Sophia just how much more interesting the world could be.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

SayaXO
SayaXO
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
9 - Transference  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30000/9999999 - Transference  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:34 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Our Moment

Artist: Cash Cash - Song: Surrender - Word Count: 804

She smiled to her new fox friend, "Bye Yuki! It was wonderful meeting you! I hope I could tie you up under better circumstances next time!" Sophia giggled as she gently waved good by to her new ally.

The bright sun had been pelting them all after noon. The rays of light dancing on their bodies as the cool wind helped alleviate the heat. Sophia paced her breathing, she was still pretty charged from her previous training session. She was still catching her breath as Kamui looked her over. She began to take the lead as he said he didn't have a specific place of interest. So she grabbed him tightly by his hand and led him throughout the Soul Society. This would probably be the best time for her to get feelers on this unknown gentleman. She led him through a myriad of buildings, Sophia frowned as she explained to Kamui, "The Gotei does look a little rough compared to the glory it held from before..." She frowned for a moment, before realizing, this is why she was here. She was going to help restore its greatness. Passing a gorgeous crystal blue pond, that was sheltered by a beautiful cherry blossom tree, Kamui stopped them.

Sophia blushed at his compliment and his remark at her kidō abilities, "Thank you... kidō has become more and more of a lost art. Especially in the shinigami community. I've noticed that shinigami have lost their touch with the demon, binding and healing arts. There is so much potential and power there... It's just hidden under practice and formalities."

Sophia bit her lip in thought, the reason why she enjoyed and appreciated kidō was that it had structure. There was a strong foundation and formula behind it. So many things were guided by passion and instinct, kidō was more technical. Something she could learn and consistently improve. Sure, there was a finesse and skill to it. But, the skeleton of kidō seemed like an equation. At least that's how Sophia thought of it. Control your spiritual pressure, do the hand motions, say the incantation, then results. It was reliable. There was always an end result that you can either improve or change depending on how you see fit.

He asked her to bind his wrists. She stood there, her eyes blank with surprise. As she moved closer, she paid attention to his facial features. His eyes crimson, like Zin Yuudeshi. But, weirdly they weren't eyes of warmth and comfort. He smiled at her, but there was something hidden behind his eyes and his smiles. But, Sophia found herself trapped in his crimson gaze. Maybe she had a thing for red eyes? Maybe that wasn't a good thing... She snapped back to reality. She took a deep breath as she approached him, her heart beats irregular. Why was she so nervous? Before she started, she played with his hair for a moment and began to trail down.

She found her right hand gently tracing the side of his face.
"Jikai seyo rondanīni no kokken"
Her hands would reach his arms, as she gently caressed her finger tips down his arms.
"Ichidoku shi yakiharai mizukara"
Her fingertips smoothly found their way unto his.
"nodo o kaki kiru ga ī"

Sophia stood there confidently in front of him. She sweetly smiled at Kamui while the reishi all around them swirled and danced towards her hands. Flocks of pink spiritual particles coagulated around her fingertips and slowly swirled into a vortex of pure, warm, golden energy. Slowly her tails disintegrated as well, she poured all her energy into this spell. She felt the particles of energy drip and eject themselves out of her body. "Bakudō #9..." She stopped for a moment, taking in this moment. She should feel how he was feeling. Sophia was exceptionally talented with emotional reading through spiritual pressure and particles. Her sensitivity to reiryoku and reishi was exceptional. She felt every vibration and flicker in her very own spiritual energy.

She intimately whispered, "Horin.."The golden swirl of energy blasted the area around them with a bright yellow hue of energy. Quickly it escaped her fingertips and danced around his hands, binding and restricting his hands firmly together. She smiled at the sight of the hand bound gentleman, "Not used to being in this situation I would assume." She exhaled as the energy left her body and flowed through the atmosphere around them. The release of kidō actually felt like a rush for her. Tension would form throughout her body and then in one sweet moment, it was be expelled in a powerful force.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:00 pm

Kamui was honestly surprised, not a feat that was normally accomplished. He was not expecting Sophia to take so much initiative so quickly. Just a moment ago she had held a rather defensive posture and now she was very eager to quickly and tightly take his hand and lead him on a magical little adventure through Soul Society. It wasn't necessarily unwelcome, Kamui much, much preferred aggressive women, but he was still somewhat taken aback by it...it was not behavior he would have expected so much as thirty seconds ago. It was a welcome surprise at the very least, perhaps there was more to enjoy from her. Then the next curveball came pretty soon after. For a woman who had so easily maneuvered around a being who, spiritually, was far stronger than her and then so confidently and directly gripped his hand and dragged him for their merry jaunt across Seireitei, Sophia blushed rather easily. It wasn't a reaction that was exactly foreign to Kamui, blushing women were a pretty steady constant in his life, but not in the typically more...aggressive ones he tended to meet. If her objective was to be more interesting she was succeeding, she managed to completely throw him off guard in that aspect, like a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

It was hard to say what emotion she was feeling at that moment. Typically when a woman looked at his eyes that deeply, her objective for "tying him up" was a little less suited for civilized conversation. Kamui, typically, would have jumped to that conclusion and assumed there was a little bit more going on in her head than the simple lesson he was trying to teach, or perhaps she realized Kamui's penis was basically a control rod and that she was hoping to use her rather abundant charm and sexuality to lower his guard. Regardless of the motive, Kamui held off on jumping to the conclusions that he had so frequently jumped to prior. Though to be fair, he wasn't so sure if that hesitation was justified given what she did next. Sophia closed any remaining distance between them and intimately, affectionately traced her fingers through his hair, down to his cheek, prompting Kamui to comfortably close his eyes at her touch, affirming their calming effect for her. She'd slowly trace down his arms before pressing against his own finger tips as the energy swirled around them before, with a soft, sexy little whisper, they coalesced around Kamui's wrists. It was a powerful spell and as he noticed her tails vanishing in to the air, he imagined she used quite a bit of her power to do this, to show off. Amusing.

"You would assume correctly, it's not a situation I'm used to, no, but one I'm sure I wouldn't mind experiencing with you later tonight. Magic, across all species, is an equation. You are putting something forth, whether it be reiatsu, thought, energy, feelings, and you are influencing the world in a way to produce the desired effect. The problem, is that the world isn't static, the world is fluid, it is ever changing...and if your equation is not fluid as well..."

To Sophia, it'd seem to happen in almost an instant. It wouldn't hurt for Sophia to have taken a lesson out of the playbook that the combat division was being forced to learn. There was such a thing as dedicating too much energy to something. She made her bindings incredibly powerful, expending a good amount of energy to do so...and it wasn't necessary. In terms of raw strength, Kamui was not especially impressive. His main quality was skill and finesse, weaving through problems rather than headbutting them over. The way he spoke, the way he talked, the way he moved all showcased this reality. Kamui was toned, but hardly carried the muscles of someone who could overpower the bindings, it would never be his play. Sacrificing more energy to enhance the strength of the bindings was dedicating more resources than was necessary, she wouldn't have much left to stop what he'd do next. Kamui's wrists were apparently as fluid as the world, or at the very least the size of them were. Kamui's arms began to change, subtly at first, as the arms themselves shrunk, his arms mirroring those of a much smaller child for but a moment, but a moment's separation from her bindings was all he needed. Kamui's hands darted out from her bindings, transforming back as soon as he cleared the now tension-less bindings and the energy itself would simply fall to the way side.

Those hands weren't done though and they would reach forward and take her own hands in to his, giving them a gentle but tight squeeze in the process. Kamui flashed her another, self-satisfied grin at his own little success. He had ulterior motives for the woman, Kamui would always have ulterior motives for everyone, but these words that followed were honest, a rare sight from a Sugiura who so firmly played the shell and shadow games that had epitomized his career thus far. This was a woman he wanted, not just for the aforementioned night of roped up debauchery, but genuinely for her own benefit and for the team Kamui was putting together. Sophia would be able to truly feel that radiating through his warm grasp on her hands, even if she wasn't specifically attuned to to read other people's emotions and motives. Of course she'd definitely sense some of those ulterior motives as well.

"Potential is not something you lack, but it seems experience and knowledge of the world and methods beyond this fortress might be. Come with me, let me teach you how to make that equation fluid, adaptive and when you return to Soul Society, no one will even remember that the magicians of the Gotei were ever in a rough shape, when you return you'll turn the Kido Corp on its head and make the name a point of pride on every Shinigami's lips. It won't be a lost art, you'll bring it back to the light."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

SayaXO
SayaXO
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:15 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Our Moment

Artist: Tenchi Muyo - Song: Pioneer - Word Count: 634

Sophia's attitude definitely changed depending on her environment. Many see her as "hot" and "cold", people often forget that she is a figurehead and tries her best to maintain a semblance of control and authority. In private, her division definitely knows her capacity to be fun and exciting. So grabbing Kamui's hand, she felt his surprise lingering within his emotions. Sophia turned back quickly reassuring him with a bright and confident smile. Her eyes, twinkling in the suns brightness. Sophia's eyes could only be described as two orbs of warm sun-like energy. Colored brightly gold, they shimmer and gleam as powerful as rays of sunlight. Her cheeks flushed, not with just embarrassment, but with attraction. Red-eyes seemed to be a weakness of Sophia's. But she was adamant in her confidence and shook her head.

She looked over Kamui. His eyes darting all-over her and his patient breathing made her wonder. There was an uncountable amount of equations solving themselves inside his head. She gently bit her lip in worry, with what he hand intended for her. As she looked in his eyes, she felt him tense and she was certain she saw a glimmer of infatuation within them. He wants me to tie him up again? Later tonight...? Her legs quivered for a moment. This wasn't right, she needed to regain focus. She bit her lip harder.

"Fluidity..."
Sophia's thoughts darted back and forth as she collected what he said. Kido. Fluidity. Check. She did her best to not linger in her thoughts, she wanted to be present in their activity. Her eyes fell back on him, intently listening. Below her fingers, she felt his hands wiggling and writhing. She darted to look down to wear the glowing ropes shook and twisted. His muscles tightened and loosened. Was he going to break the bindings? Was I that unassuming? Her jaws dropped instantly. His wrists danced under the bindings as if he were coaxing his hands out of the golden ropes. Then it looked like his wrists warped for a moment and his hands shifted out of the bindings. Then regaining their shape as they escaped the binds. The golden ropes falling to the ground with a light thud. Slowly, the golden particles evaporated carrying dirt and all the force she had put in the bindings.

In the next moment, he reached forward and grabbed her hands. Sophia's eyes brightened in surprise as she held his hands tenderly. She smiled back at him, for the first time sensing genuineness coming from him. She felt as if maybe she was able to get more sincerity from this strange chi-powered human. She felt the reiastu in the air, blending with his chi, she was able to tell that there was still a hidden agenda behind what he was saying. But, she took his hands into hers and smiled confidently.

"I know I do have potential... I've never doubted that. I've just been afraid, that my power would be something that I'd never be able to control. I still am also very inexperienced with many things in this world. All I've done is seen this world through a medic's lens. I've stayed out of fights and I've done my best to make sure I control my inner... demons... I would love to learn to master fluidity. Maybe if I learn that, I wouldn't be as afraid to let go and to really release my power. I'm humbly accepting your offer of tutelage. It would be one of the greatest gift I'd ever received. I'm pleasantly surprised and excited with what you'd have to teach..."

Sophia looked on at Kamui. Her eyes shining with confidence. This is where her journey with him begins. She would look at this perspective with courage and excitement.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:52 pm

Kamui grinned as the wheels churned in her head. He was teaching little Yuki had to utilize tactile information, to sense subtle shifts in one muscle to predict and feel what an entirely different group of muscles was doing. By holding her hands and feeling the way her whole body shifted at the mention of their potential extra-curriculars that night. It was rather a rather cute reaction, though somewhat mild for the reactions Kamui typically got. Kamui was rather used to either violent denial of his advances or...a rather violent acceptance of them. Failing to outright ignore them was a rather new phenomenon all on its own. That was indeed interesting and a coy little grin would form on Kamui's features at the thought. Sophia was interesting in a multitude of ways, the most of which was not the voluptuous frame or the aggressively feminine personality, while very pleasant these weren't especially unique. Voluptuous women weren't necessarily uncommon in a universe where an aesthically ugly person seemingly just didn't exist and feminine women, while a little more rare in this war torn world, weren't exactly a rare commodity. No, what was most interesting about Sophia was that everything she did had a sort of calculated aggression to it. She was feminine, but it was focused, it was direct, it wasn't "girly" for the sake of being "girly." That was what intrigued Kamui and, well, they'd have to wait and see how exactly that turned out for Sophia.

Thankfully, they would have ample opportunity to explore what made her unique and interesting. Kamui stayed silent with nothing but an increasingly warm smile on his face as she spoke, that smile widening still with each word. That was the first mission accomplished it would seem, Kamui had successfully acquired his first guaranteed Beast and if Hakai's curiosity and desperation proved too much to stop Hana's ambition and desire to prove herself, he would have two Beasts already prepared. He was half way there in effectively no time at all. His plans were coming along rather easily, almost too easily if he had to be perfectly honest. He didn't expect things to go so simply so early in the second phase of his plan, he would have to preserve some caution going forward at the very least. When she finished, Kamui's smiling lips spread apart to utter words that, despite the situation, rather convincingly, somehow, miraculously, didn't sound creepy, probably.

"There is a lot more than fluidity for you to learn, if you'll let me teach you."

With those words, Kamui retrieved his hands from hers. He did want to push the issue some, she was beautiful and Kamui effectively defined the word "incorrigible" but there was an art to patience as well and at this moment, he did not need to press her further just yet. If anything further was to happen, Kamui would let the opposing party initiate it, he had gotten all that he needed for this encounter and wasn't going to risk pushing her away just yet, that seemed like the perfect way to tempt that "this is going way too well" vibe from earlier. He had two more beasts to collect after all.

"Meet me at the Senkaimon tomorrow afternoon, we head for the human world at one. We could be gone for a long while, please make sure you handle whatever paperwork you need to and settle any affairs you have in Soul Society that need immediate attention. You'll be able to come back but not often. We have a lot ahead of us."

With that, Kamui turned around and made his way back toward whence he came. She had the chance to stop him if she had further questions or requests, but should she not Kamui had quite a bit to do before leaving Soul Society, including the primary reason he came there in the first place. The small, dingy, uncomfortable room he had been given in the eleventh division was not especially conducive to sleep, but it was conducive to hiding something and not expecting it to be found in any meaningful amount of time. That was the main reason he had agreed to come to Soul Society in the first place, but finding one and, unbeknownst to him at the time, actually two potential Beasts was a joy beyond measure. This had already become an infinitely more productive trip than he had thought it would be.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

SayaXO
SayaXO
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:11 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Separate Ways

Artist: Tenchi Muyo - Song: Pioneer - Word Count: N/A

Sophia brought her fist up, "Fluidity...." She walks up to him and slowly grabbing his hand and balling his fingers into a fist. "You seem to be well-versed in what the academy calls Hakuda..." Sophia face looks a little pained and frustrated, "It has always been one of my biggest weaknesses..." Sophia continues to hold Kamui's hand in hers, then looking up at him, "There was a technique that I've read about in the textbooks in the academy..." Sophia steps back and begins to gather reishi in her own fist, "Yoruichi... Shihōin." Pushing her fist outwards, the reishi spiraled out but ultimately evaporating like liquid in heat. The pink particles of reishi danced in the wind as Sophia looked back at Kamui her eyes filled with excitement and determination, "They had a technique to combine kido, reiastu manipulation and hakuda. It not only strengthened their hakuda but also empowered their defenses. I think this would be able to advance one of my strengths and bolster one of my biggest weaknesses." Sophia's mood fell as she continued, "Unfortunately it's a lost art... No one I know of is a master of the technique, let alone a practitioner..." Sophia looked up at Kamui pleading with her eyes, "Maybe you would be willing to help in that aspect?"

After a couple of moment, Sophia nodded in compliance. The air was still riddled with a quality of "unsure". Unsure whether or not to take this opportunity. Unsure whether or not to let him go. Sophia smiles brightly as she stood there to find a moment of clarity. "Ka.. Kamui!" Sophia grinning, "If you don't have a place to stay, the healing division has some of the nicest sleeping quarters." Sophia looks over to her shoulder to the direction of the Kido division's building. Sophia raises her hand, "That grey-white building. Just mention my name to any of the guards and they'll escort you to a room that you can choose to stay in if you'd like. It will have most accommodations for you already prepared." She continued to survey him, there was still something that seemed like he was hiding something. Sophia really didn't want to press the matter.

"Senkaimon... Tommorow afternoon..."
Sophia nodded her head with a look of hope. "I'll make sure to assign jobs and work before we leave. Paperwork is always done weeks in advanced, we like to keep things at the ready in the healing corps." Sophia began to turn away, her kimono fluttering in the wind. "Of course, I would like to express my thanks again." Sophia then bowed in his direction, her locks of golden hair falling at her side. Standing up right, "Hopefully you find... what you're looking for!" Continuing moving, she turns quickly and makes her way to the Kido division's quarters.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:26 pm

"I'll see what I can do. I'm confident that we can figure it out though. We can figure out tuition after that."

He couldn't really commit to any sort of promise regarding her request, not yet. It was not necessarily because he did not think himself capable. Hakuda was a close cousin to the martial arts that were both a hereditary gift and a hallmark of his people, he knew that much about the Shinigami and if it was raw martial arts she wanted to learn Kamui would have little apprehension about teaching it to her. Even the act of mixing in magical with martial pursuits was not something that concerned Kamui, Sugiuran magic did that all the time. From the little record he had on Shunko and from her own testimony, the actual application of it was wildly different than the way Kamui's people viewed magic. Influencing the rules of reality to cause an effect was dangerous and veering even partially off course could sap the entirety of one's energy, possibly killing them. That was why Kido and Sugiuran magic was structured as specific spells, hell event he fluidity he was speaking of earlier was dangerous. Kamui was not entirely sure she knew how dangerous a request she had truly made...then again that's what made it exciting.

He wasn't expecting her voice to perk up once more as Kamui had turned to head back to his meager accommodations. Intrigued and a little bit startled, the man turned back over his shoulder to the woman as she laid out just how much of an upgrade he could have over his meager housing arrangements with the Combat Division. The man's head tilted gently to the side, red hair swaying with gravity as he contemplated her offer. He did have quite a bit of time the next morning, getting back and finishing what he needed before he was set to meet her at the Senkaimon would not be difficult and would definitely be worth the extra work to sleep on a mattress that resembled something other than a rock. Kamui turned and mirrored the bow of thanks that Sophia presented to him and nodded quietly at the words that followed after. He had already found quite more than what he was looking for, thankfully enough.

Kamui split off for a moment, letting Sophia go off on her own for the time being. Part of him wanted to follow...simply for reconnaissance purposes...of course, but she did have a lot she most likely had to do and Kamui would have ample opportunity later to be creepy. He scouted the path from the Combat Division to the Kido building and Kido building to Senkaimon, standard procedure in his mind for any kind of safe traveling, then he took the opportunity to follow her trail back to the Kido Corp Facilities. He did as he was instructed to do and the attendant at the frost desk moved with a sense of desperate urgency that Kamui did not truly expect to see. How much clout did Sophia have here? The aide led Kamui to a room that was...well...substantially better than what the combat division had provided him. This was a little more fitting of his station. Dismissing the aide, Kamui explored his setting a little bit, investigating the bathroom, mainly because this one actually had a bathroom, and through the various different amenities that were offered past that. Then his eyes were drawn to what was on the bed. It seemed Sophia went the extra mile there for him. It was a bento box, homemade by the looks of things and a myriad of pastries that Kamui did not recognize, Sugiurans were not especially familiar with the concept of "french" anything. Nearby was a note that brought a small smile to Kamui's face as he read the words.

'In case you haven't found a place to eat, I've made you some food. Hope it's to your liking! With love, S. Asamiya.'

Kamui reached down and popped one of the pastries in to his mouth, surprisingly delicious. Perhaps he'd have even more use for Sophia in their little group, Kamui was far too important to cook regularly and from what he knew of Hana, she wasn't exactly the domestic type. Kamui grabbed the collar of his shirt and unbuttoned it, popping each button off before letting it fall on to the bed before relieving himself of his pants in the same fashion, crossing the floor of the room to that lovely bathroom. A bath was a nice note to end the day on, especially when his previous options for hygiene involved sharing a shower room with the neanderthals in the Combat Division. Things did tend to work out for him it would seem...and his ego definitely did not need the further assistance he was receiving. Kamui shut the door behind him and settled in to the bath, relaxing and planning the events of not only the next day but many more to come. Sophia(and Yuki as it would turn out) had quite the interesting road ahead of them. He wondered just how they would manage.

Template By: 
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum