Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Gotei Pull Prize Claims Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Gotei Pull Prize Claims Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Operation Gotei Pull Prize Claims Empty Operation Gotei Pull Prize Claims

Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:36 am

ASSOCIATED WITH THIS THREAD:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16016-operation-gotei-pull-gotei-reformed-activity-boost-rewards

MISSION REWARD CLAIM

Yen: For taking part in this mission, you will receive 1,000,000 yen upfront. When you finish it, you will receive a varied amount of yen based on how your shinigami performs. It can range anywhere from 5,000,000 yen all the way up to 50,000,000.

Awesome Point: When you sign up for this mission, you will receive 500 awesome points. After you complete it, you will receive anywhere from 1,000 awesome points up to 50,000 awesome points based on how well you perform.

EXP Boost: Based on what happens in your threads, you may receive a mass EXP boost. This can allow you to have accelerated growth in new skills, tier, forms, techniques, equipment and other related things that pertain to your characters development as far as powers go.

HOW DO WE CLAIM OUR PRIZES?
That's fairly simple. All you have to do is fill out the template that is associated with this post, add your reasonings in it and a staff member will overview them.

WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DON'T POST?
If you do not post in this thread, you will not receive the prizes associated with the event. As this is the only place that upgrades from the event are allowed. Such as if your character were on the brink of death and suddenly unlocked a hidden power/shikai/whatever? Something like that would go here.

THE TEMPLATE TO ENTER!

Name: (character name)
App Link: (Link to app)
Thread Link: (Link with character)
Prizes: (What Prizes are you after?)
Upgrade: (Any sort of upgrade for a character?)
Reason: (State your reasons for this claim. Such as if you won a match, you just joined a thread in the event or whatever.)
Character Notes: (Anything you want to add about any of your characters in this event?)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (character name)
[b]App Link:[/b] (Link to app)
[b]Thread Link:[/b] (Link with character)
[b]Prizes:[/b] (What Prizes are you after?)
[b]Upgrade:[/b] (Any sort of upgrade for a character?)
[b]Reason:[/b] (State your reasons for this claim. Such as if you won a match, you just joined a thread in the event or whatever.)
[b]Character Notes:[/b] (Anything you want to add about any of your characters in this event?)

Operation Gotei Pull Prize Claims WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Gotei Pull Prize Claims Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Operation Gotei Pull Prize Claims Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Operation Gotei Pull Prize Claims Empty Re: Operation Gotei Pull Prize Claims

Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:51 am
Name: Henrex Astillon
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15341-henrex-astillon-oc-approved-3-2#99777
Thread Link: Wew lad. PREPARE FOR THE LISTING BELOW!!!
Prizes: Any prizes that I can get!
Upgrade: I'm not sure if I could qualify for one. If I can't, how 'bout a skill upgrade?
Reason: ALL those threads!
Character Notes: Henrex needs a hug from someone :3

I don't know if some of these threads can be acceptable, but I put them down just in case. :3

The Wolf And The Raven Posts: 3
Earth-Shaping [OPERATION NATION NESTING] Posts: 1
Make Things A Little Better Posts: 2
Crystalized Shadows Posts: 3
A Test of Strength Posts: 1
Busking Posts: 2
A Lost Hero Posts: 1
Nemesis VS Henrex Posts: 4
An Angel's Fists Of Fury Posts: 2
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Gotei Pull Prize Claims Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Gotei Pull Prize Claims Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:07 am

«REVIEWING THREAD NOW»

18,500 awesome points and 19,000 yen based on his performance. I'll also allow one tier upgrade from this. Make your power upgrades soon.

SayaXO
SayaXO
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Gotei Pull Prize Claims Left_bar_bleue30000/999999Operation Gotei Pull Prize Claims Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:13 am
Name: Sophia Asamiya
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15935-sophia-asamiya-approved-3-3
Thread Link: I have a prepared list!
Prizes: Anything I can get my grubby tails on! (:
Upgrade: I think I would like a tier upgrade! I also would like an improvement in Kido, Pain Endurance, and General Speed.
Reason: I think Sophia has done a lot of things that have built her character further. She's interacted with multiple members in and out of the Gotei. She's also built rapport with many various shinigami, sugis, humans and vizards. Throughout all her posting, she's practiced at least one full incantation Kido spell. Even exhausting herself in one thread because of multiple, constant casting of spells. I think this would have taught her more about her Kido abilities and how to further improve their strength and efficiency.
Character Notes: She's still growing, she's in multiple training threads at the moment. She' still hoping to improve herself and find other ways to get stronger. She's also done a good job with spreading the Gotei's presence throughout all her posts.

Sophia's Active Gotei PULL List (Well all that should apply to this event!)

-Making Things Better [OPEN] (4)

-Expansion [PANAMA/OPEN] (2)

- The King With Sun In His Eyes [Saya/Ask To Join] (5)

- The Angel of the Sun, meets the Angel of Ice (4)

- Transference (8)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:22 am

«REVIEWING THREAD NOW»

I'll approve a tier upgrade to 2-5. Additionally, I'll clear out the speed boost and kido boost; but the mental one will come when our thread between Saya/Zin ends. I'll also clear you for 30,000,000 yen + 30k awesome points. Make the power upgrade whenever.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:53 am
[adm]Moving to old mission reward board.[/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum