Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I must become strong... [Solo training] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999I must become strong... [Solo training] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

I must become strong... [Solo training] Empty I must become strong... [Solo training]

Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:23 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Flaming June - Song: Muteki No Soldier - Word Count: 584

The village of shadowfall... Well, definitely a good place for those under her to gather. Yes, she was testing her durability, but, in a rather strange way, compared to most probably. What was that method exactly? Well, Arianda was going to take off her cloak and jacket, then chain herself so she can't move while followers hit her repeatedly. She knew that if Ceal was doing this she'd try to keep Arianda from doing so, but, it was her own way of doing things. The best way to train something like durability? Get beat on a little. Probably one of the best ways actually.

Arianda had walked exactly to the area she had laid out to use, and she could see that many of those under her were already there. Good. She needed as many people as possible to beat on her. She knew she could take the pain, and her seals would deal with a large amount of the damage, but, overall. The truth would be if she would be able to endure it all in the end. And she was going to do so whether or not it would be painful. She didn't care. Pain didn't exist to her anymore.

After a bit Arianda entered the the area she had arranged to use. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the best either. She didn't need a public audience to see all of these subordinates of Arianda beat on her. Frankly, if anyone saw it, it would likely be seen as some sort of cruel punishment. Without further ado, Arianda took her scissors off of her back and walked to the center of the area. She slammed her scissors into the ground, hanging her cloak on the scissors. She also took of the jacket that was constantly unzipped and she places it in one of the eye rings of the scissors. She turned to the demons and spoke.

"If anyone touches my scissors, my cloak, or my jacket, consider yourself dead."

Without another word she walked to where some chains were hanging from the ceiling. A little bit taller than Arianda was. She sighed, this was part of it too. She couldn't be on her feet, it would provide her with far too much resistance and friction. Give her too much ability to stay in one place. Like this, if she was hit, she wouldn't be able to regain composure as easily. She'd have to take the hits. She jumped up and slammed her wrists into the open shackles, the shackles closing tightly as soon as she did so. Arianda looked down, she could feel her arms stretching and her bra felt a little loose. She sighed softly and saw that she was a good 6 inches off the ground. Not bad, couldn't reach the ground easily. And before she knew it, the beating had started.

Slam... bash, smash, crunch, rend... grinding... all of those noises came from this as Arianda was being beat around by the demons. She gave the demons instructions to hit her wherever they wished. She wouldn't restrict where to hit, it made no sense, enemies would take the sucker punch rather than a full on assault. However, she did say she would kill anyone who touched her ass or boobs with their hands. And because of her vision all around her body, she could tell who touched her or not. But, this had only just begun.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I must become strong... [Solo training] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999I must become strong... [Solo training] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

I must become strong... [Solo training] Empty Re: I must become strong... [Solo training]

Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:18 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Shape - Song: Focus - Word Count: 597

Much time hadn't passed since Arianda had started this form of "training," But, it was the way she was going to do things for now. Well, at least for today, getting beat on is always a good test of one's durability. But, it wasn't a test of Arianda's durability, exactly. It was more of just a test in general. She had to be able to deal with it, otherwise, she wouldn't feel like she really would've earned her right to call herself the Grand Duchess. Sure, she would be content if all she had in life was herself, her scissors, and Ceal. But, that's not how things work as most find out.

Arianda wasn't just gonna have a good life and BINGO jackpot, happy ending. No, she had to make her own ending. She had to make sure things would be happy, otherwise, there would be no point to anything she had done. Nor would there be a point to what she is doing now. It would all be meaningless if she couldn't endure all of these demons beating on her with various weapons, tools of destruction, some even had sword. Well... the swords sometimes broke when they hit her Akuma Kyodo, but, besides that her Akuma Kyodo was starting to fail, the seals, and soon Arianda, were getting torn to shit.

It took quite some time, forever it felt, until a bladed weapon broke through her Akuma Kyodo. The bladed weapon hit her leg, so the second it got through Arianda wasn't terribly shocked. What shocked her more was the cold blade that ripped through her flesh and slammed against her bone. Thank god she decided to change the material covering her bones to an alloy that was nearly like her scissors. But, the nerves were still very much alive and she gritted her teeth as pain shot up her leg.

Arianda didn't focus on the pain long, she couldn't. She had to focus on ignoring it, which was easy since most pain was unknown to her. But, soon enough another weapon burst through her Akuma Kyodo at a different area. This time it was a pipe. What material it was made from was inconsequential, but, it slammed into her gut, broke through the Akuma Kyodo and she nearly lost her breath when it hit. She coughed softly and tightened her abs. Oh yes, she had some muscle definition, it just never showed, why would she show how strong she is? Better to surprise those she faces with such things.

Regardless the pipe left a nice bruise, and it did create a small wound ass well, though it didn't bleed much. Arianda sighed softly, wincing at the pain from the bruise. But, she regained her composure and waited for another strike. A lot of these demons seemed to be timid to hit her as hard now. They probably didn't think that they could break through Arianda's Akuma Kyodo. Well, they did as a group effort. However, a bold demon rushed forward, aiming to stab Arianda. He aimed for the leg where the Akuma Kyodo wasn't broke, and he broke through, his blade going through Arianda's leg. At a blade being shoved through her entire leg, she felt a slight twinge of pain, she knew it was bad, but... she didn't care... She wouldn't let herself bleed out, hell no. But, she knew she could last long enough. This wasn't over yet, but, she would not fail.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum