Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts?

+11
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Dai
Pockeh
Ravana
Raiki
Jes
Zero
Chao
MaidInAmn
Mayonaka
Ræn
15 posters
Go down
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts?

Sat May 28, 2011 4:49 pm
I was trolling xat the other day, and i was always interested in rping. I was a pretty good rper on xat and so I figured, what the hell lets try para rping. Especially since xat has dramatically changed from roughly 3 years ago.... (shakes head in shame)

How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-26How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

"Zen Muso at your service."
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts?

Sat May 28, 2011 5:17 pm
I was looking on Google for Bleach RP, and Plat hearts was one of the results, There ya go.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 28, 2011 5:35 pm
I did the same exact thing as Portal. Lmao. Coincident? I think not.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Mon May 30, 2011 12:44 am
A few months ago I had a thing for roleplaying with Mayuris. XD

But, as most of you know, he's a hard character to find someone to RP. It was around February when I was searching Mayuri Kurotsuchi Roleplay up on google when I saw Pockeh's app. It linked me to here where I made a account and PM'd him asking if he wanted to RP. He replied with yes and that I could find him on the XAT. Believe it or not but i had used XAT before and had no idea what XAT was. xD After looking around the site I found it in a place I wouldn't of thought it'd be. HOME. XD
I talked to him there, made a app and such got it accepted and there we go!

How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 pm
I feel like mine is the least impressive way of getting here xD...

How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-26How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:15 am
Everyone has their stories! ^^

How did you first arrive at Platinum Hearts? - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:22 am
Some are worth telling xD...

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:01 pm
Yours was worth telling! D<

Hon Hon Baguette.
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:12 pm
NOT REALLY

Agent: Doho im bored and sick, why not go on xat, oh bleach -click-
BWAHAHAHAH RUKIA IS HOT AS SHIT -my first sentence on this site

Chizu: ...ok

.... yeahhh.....

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:15 pm
Haha! xD See! :3 That is interesting!

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum