Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cute makes right [open] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Cute makes right [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Cute makes right [open] Empty Cute makes right [open]

Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:31 pm

Mirja, the Masterless Pet

The rightly named Wastelands have always been Mirja's favorite haunt, and turning into a mentally unhinged wolf had not changed this. They were not her favoirate for any real reason other than the fact that Hollows were everywhere in this place. You occasionally got some cute animal, or nice flower, or something, but it generally did it's name justice and was a land that was just full of waste, Hollows, and Death. And here, Mirja stalked the predetors of the land, bare-foot but not even bothered by the ground due to the fact that her feet were stronger than practically anything that littered the ground, and so she was highly unlikely to get cut and take some nasty illness.

Unfortunately, she had no targets today. They were hiding, it seemed, in the wake of the fact that Mirja came here often to slaughter a lot of these butggers and it turned out they actually could learn something if sown enough times. That being, Mirja would murder them all if they met her or got within a few miles of the wolf girl. However, this led Mirja to be a dog without a bone, and so she had nothing to do, even though she wanted something to do. And it sucked.

"Ohh Soul King, drop something out of the sky for me, would you? I've been such a good girl for you, for so many years" she asked the sky, not expecting a reply. The idea of a Soul King was even skeptical at this point. Certainly he didn't care at all about us, so why should they care about him?

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Yukichiyu Senoku
Yukichiyu Senoku
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cute makes right [open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Cute makes right [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Cute makes right [open] Empty Re: Cute makes right [open]

Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:55 pm
The whistling sounds of the wastelands rang through the large and semi visible fox like ears that poked out of Yukichiyu's hair giving her the heightened ability to react with her reflexs but tried to keep them on the low down so they would be less of a target. This was a first for her to be out this far but from the amount of unusal reiatsu within this wasteland it wasn't a wasted journey for the fox girl. A dust cloud only half their size could be seen being created behing Yukichiyu as one of her released tails was wiping the path behind them so it appeared it had not been walked on, she didn't need people around to follow her especially if it could be a potentially dangerous place.

Yukichiyu was wearing a her usual jean shorts and tank top clothing, she felt it would be best not to over do her appearence after all, she was in dangerous territory and she was here for a purpose in mind and that was to make herself stronger. As she continued to walk idly she could feel different signature spiritual pressures getting closer but they did not seem to be alerted by her presence. Yukichiyu's bright blue eyes scanned around the area as her right arm lifted at a 45 degree angle from her side as if the girl was preparing to attack but she stopped suddenly looking around at her surroundings with dumbfounded expression on her face.

Her tail rose up immediately to her side and her blonde fox ears poked out of her platinum coloured hair "This is... Not right. Earlier i felt the reiatsu but now i cant even find a single shred of any spirits, i even covered my tracks.... where is everyone?" Yukichiyu kept side stepping in circles to try and figure out if they could be planning a surprise attack but unfortunately there was no luck on her end. The girl sighed "I will raise my pressure a little, as bait. hopefully it doesn't come bite me in the ass!"

Closing her eyes and channeling the energy that she hid to the surface, giving a almost sudden spike to anyone who would sense or is able to. It didn't take that long for her to slightly spike up her essence but now she was hoping something would take the bait she hooked and be able to reel them in surely.

Yuki & Kaida:

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu Senoku- Ziamichi:

Kaida Valliere - Shinigami:

Yukichiyu's Theme:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cute makes right [open] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Cute makes right [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Mirja sighed and kicked some pebble into the horizion. She hoped it wouldn't come down and brain some poor, unfortunate soul, but she didn't really have any control over it now it was gone. Probably shouldn't have kicked in in the first place, but that kind of forward thinking wasn't something Mirja was great at particularly.
"Why is nobody around god dam it? I wanna fight. And yes, you are all going to die when you fight me, but what kind of shit is this that you are all fleeing my non-existant presence? How do you even know I am here?!" She demanded.
'Iko~' her wolf exclaimed. She did raise a good point, actually.

But, then Mirja's ears perked up, and she felt something a short while off. It felt Hollow, enough for her, and so she grinned, tail now swishing at the prospective fight, and Flash Stepped off towards it. However, her zeal was blunted when she arrived to see a girl who wasn't actually a Hollow, or was the hottest Adjuchas she had ever seen in her life at all ever.
"So, you are the one that sent out the woosh-bang invitation with your reiatsu, huh? Don't get me wrong, but I'm probably going to have trouble actually fighting you. The Cute is very distracting"

Yukichiyu Senoku
Yukichiyu Senoku
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cute makes right [open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Cute makes right [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:52 pm
Yukichiyu felt a shudder of the surroundings as if something was coming towards her, "Finally, something took the bait" she smiled and inside of her head slowly fisted the air in happiness, but when it came too the girl turned around to look again dumbfounded at the presence of someone behind, swiftly turning around raising her right arm in an offensive position a blank and confused look appeared on her face. She was directly staring at someone not something well almost, her bright blue eyes fixated on the mass that had appeared "W-What the.... what are you doing all the way out here in the middle of the emptiness of the wastelands?" Yukichiyu stared, her giant fox tail swishing idly behind her but in a defensive mannar. Her spirit pressure was going to fluctuate between the levels it was currently at for she did not know what coul be the possible outcome of this and hell.. what non spiritual person or someone who doesn't have a lot of reiatsu even be doing out here?

"You can feel my reiatsu? but i've never seen you before and excuse me if i sound rude i do not mean to but, you're not exactly hollow looking. May i ask what are you doing out here?" She couldn't quite understand what was going on, maybe the vast of the wasteland was causing her thoughts to warp but she could have sworn she heard herself being called cute to some extent which turned her cheeks a pale yet rosy colour. The delayed thinking process finally caught up with all the cogs in her brain moving and she understood the word fight. Yuki's pupils turns to a more oval shape than the normal human circle equivalent turning feral at the danger that could be a possibility making her careful of her movements.

Yukichiyu couldn't stop staring her kitsune primal nature coming into play wanted to become more curious with the new company while the survival hollow side of her wanted to be sharp and hostile and then the human side just wanted to hug them. Damn all thee thoughts and feelings, cursing herself in her head it would eventually become the death of her and the futile method of training she had chosen would be in vain for Madeo and to reach power close enough to Zin Yuudeshi.

Yukichiyu kept her right arm partially raised just in-case she had to exert her power in order to defend or counter, though she was burning from the inside of her soul of a fight. While her soul became pumped from the fought of a fight the hollow side of her powers that she was unaware of consciously started to seep through making her reiatsu denser than what it had been so far putting it in limbo between hollow and human spiritual pressure.

Yuki & Kaida:

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu's Theme:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:58 pm

Mirja looked at the girl, the tails, and grinned softly to herself. But then she started stuttering and asking what she was in the wastelands, and what she was doing here. Mirja realized that she had no Reiatsu to be sensed, which made the question less insane, but she gave her the biggest grin ever and shrugged.
"Hunting Hollows. I'm a Shinigami. Just, unique in the front of having no Reiatsu to speak of. Technically. It's confusing. And we haven't fornicated yet so I don't really think I can explain it to you" Mirja teased, blowing the girl a teasing kiss.

"And I don't look very Hollow because I wear a lot of makeup. Covers the cracks, you know? Doesn't look so bad" Mirja would go on to quip more, but then the girl got into a fight mode, very much like how Iko would. Mirja looked around, but nothing else seemed to be on the approch, so Mirja just shrugged and looked back to the kitsune.
"If you think you are fighting me, darling, I'd suggest thinking again. It won't end very well for you. Not, at, all. Even if I forgo the usual spoils at the end of the fight"

Yukichiyu Senoku
Yukichiyu Senoku
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:27 pm
Yukichiyu stared back at the being, just standing there as if nothing in this world could frighten her, the way she was casually standing, it put her off and uneasy especially since she couldn't feel her spiritual pressure, the pupils in her eyes stayed in their oval appearance and her tail stopped moving and now twisted to her side in a defensive position. A word she hasn't hear of, or if she had she doesn't remember the sound of the word. a hesitant blush coated her cheeks from one side to another as she said something lewd and teased her with a kiss, her fox ears lowered and pointed off to the sides in almost an embarrassed and shy look.

It was only the moment later when she said about hiding the hollow look with makeup which pricked her ears in a dead straight mannar "Shinigami.... Hollow?? i thought hollows were just hollowed souls? and even so, they seem to passive and flirty almost" The kitsune thought to herself, so many things swirled in her head but she never dropped her guard even for a second as she didn't know what would come of this situation especially if she has no reiatsu to sense but knows about the spiritual side of things. "Very well? usual spoils? I don't sense anything from you. Being in this place so casually i can't just idly stand here when i'm unable to determine your intentions"

A low toned purple light began to shine from her necklace that she was unaware of, with violet reiatsu flares emitting and dispersing instantly it showed that Yuki felt uneasy about this encounter her eyes never moving from the Mirja's Position as if in a trance unable to move her sight in any other position, the tip of her tail swishing by her side as she tried to figure out her intention and if it would be wise to strike, after all she couldn't feel her reiatsu so she couldn't be that strong? could she? She didn't know what to do or think at this point but she wasn't about to let her guard down, it happened last time and it was almost fatal, she wasn't going to make that same mistake twice not when there was so much to learn.

Yuki & Kaida:

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu's Theme:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Mirja cocked her head softly at the idea that hollows were flirty and passive. That was, interesting of her. She was very cute when she looked embaressed, and Mirja would love to get to know her more, but right now, she was just hung up on the idea that hollows could be flirty and passive.
"We are talking about the same Hollows, right? White masks, hole in their chest, mercilessly chasing down the souls of innocent pluses and eating them without remorse" Mirja stated, wondering if she had something else that she called Hollows in this world. it was entirely possible, after all.

"And yes. Usual spoils. When I beat a girl as cute as you, I always take her out for dinner. It's a thing of mine that I do" She exclaimed, grinning broadly. "And you won't sense any Reiatsu from me. I don't have any Reiatsu to be sensed. Sort of. As I said, it's complicated and just, trust me on this. Don't go pulling a hernia trying to sense what isn't there, ok?" Mirja asked, before sighing as the girl kept a rigid defensive position. "You can put your arms down, I am not going to hurt you. Wouldn't help you if I was, to be honest..."

Yukichiyu Senoku
Yukichiyu Senoku
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:25 pm
Yukichiyu stared blankly in sudden motions of -oh shit- she thought she was talking in her head but she must have mumbled her words physically as she heard Mirja reply to what she was supposedly thinking "I-I meant...." Yuki trailed off for a second as her face turned a little more pink as she then attempted to correct her words without messing up greatly "I mean... i thought Hollows were just hollowed souls.. they meaning you seemed... flirty" If there was a table or a wall anywhere right now Yuki would be repeatedly bashing her head upon it until common sense and thinking before you speak actually happened in her brain, but alas it doesn't. the thought of her being called cute was a new one, only Madeo had ever told her something like that.. Though to be fair she hasn't met that many spiritually aware people as she will hide her tails and ears whenever possible in the normal realm of life. and the sound of dinner right about now sounded amazing to her, she did kind of forget to pack a lot of food for this trip thinking that she would be able to handle such a thing, all she has would be enough for a main meal of sandwiches and tinned food luckily she wouldn't need a can opener because of her canines.

"No reiatsu? Then how... actually i'll take your point on this one as it's starting to hurt my head trying to grasp this moment..."

sighing deeply yukichiyu felt a bit more eased in her sturdy posture, closing her eyes she listened to Mirja saying about she wasn't going to retaliate and attack Yuki which calmed down her spirit pressure to a low level allowing the hollow density vanish from her reiatsu and her necklace finally fading back to a normal inanimate piece of jewelry. The kitsune's right arm lowered to a more relaxed state and the muscles in her body eased up to a casual look. Opening her eyes the pupils because more dilated and circled and the oval look they once hand showing signs of her feral state leaving, all that was left was a young and shy look upon her face, which complemented her petite figure and curved form. Another tail split from her single tail showing her happy and relaxed state now having two tails idly swishing side by side

"Sorry... It's just you can't trust a lot of people... with my nature i end up getting the short end of the stick.. and what do you mean wouldn't help? you don't seem stronger?"

Yukichiyu's eyes widened at that point as another think before you speak -oh crap- moment just happened, clapping her hands around her mouth she thought she had put one foot in the grave for sure now.

Yuki & Kaida:

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu's Theme:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:41 pm

Mirja grinned as she saw the girl stammer and stutter. Clearly she had thought she had said it in her head, but it seemed not. She seemed to have a very limited understanding of what Hollows where, and obviously, they referred to Mirja as she didn't think she had said it aloud.
"Ahh, right. Yes, I am very flirty. If it bothers you I can stop but generally I like to flirt with people I find cute. Like you. So if you don't want me to flirt that is fine, I'll not flirt" Mirja seemed a bit sad at the idea of not being able to flirt, but put it behind her, and instead looked beyond the girl.

Her Hollow nature that had drawn in Mirja in the first place seemed to vanish, leaving just a cute fox girl in front of her. Swishing her wolfy tail a bit, Mirja stared in at the girl.
"It's hopefully nothing you ever find out about. Because I was serious when I said fighting you would be suckish" She then moved closer to the fox girl, and started sniffing her and looking all interested. "So, you...your Reiatsu is part Hollow. You know, that right? Or is it news to you? Because I didn't really know anyone but Shinigami could be part hollow"

Yukichiyu Senoku
Yukichiyu Senoku
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Yukichiyu shakes her head and smiles in an apologetic and happy mannar as she felt bad for what she had said but obviously it sounded in completely the wrong context "OH NO! i'm sorry, i don't mind it, it's just that.. I've only heard it once towards me so i was a bit dumbfounded." Yukichiyu smiled contently, her tails both swishing simultaneously behind her, the bright blonde fur that seemed full of life in it's coating, her fox ears became less pointy and more relaxed looking as she giggled. Yukichiyu looked back at Mirja with her bright ominous blue eyes that gleamed vibrantly, her pink cheeks still burning with shyness, until however Mirja started to walk closer to Yukichiyu which she started to look at curiously and confused wondering what she was going to do but what was said froze Yukichiyu in place as she seemed to go a tad pale "Part H-Hollow? M-Me?" She began to stutter trying to make sense of something that didn't make sense to her, she didn't have a hollow hole for one and she was the most friendly and happy type of human being she could ever be, trying to help everyone in a minutes notice but to hear her reiatsu is part hollow didn't fit

"I'm Sorry.. But as far as i'm aware i'm just a human.. I don't know anything about my Spiritual pressure."

Yukichiyu seemed nervous and felt uneasy in her stomach at that point as if something inside was twisting and turning her stomach to try and cause her pain and feel incredibly sick from the feelings. These thoughts began to spiral in her head as Yuki tried to make sense or logical explanations of why she would say such a thing to her, was it because she was trying to put her in a false sense of security just so she could manipulate her before striking? Yukichiyu shook that thought from her head, logically speaking it would have been done already and it wasn't that hard in fairness to confuse the poor girl with her poor judgement.

Yukichiyu took a step back cautiously watching Mirja start to sniff near her, a small growling sound came from deep within Yuki's body as a fox normally would if it felt threatened or irritated, though Mirja's motive didn't look like it wanted to attack her or threaten to that point but the thought of hollows and their motives would make anyone cautious of full Hollows or Half hollows, even though she was put into that category it sounded stupid. The kitsune girl moved her footing accordingly with the movements to keep an eye on Mirja, her flat soled boots gathering dust as she scrapping her boots on the floor and her tails twirling around her legs as she moved.

Yuki & Kaida:

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu's Theme:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum