A NEW DEMONIC SUB-RACE
I. General InformationRace Name:
The Avant Demons currently have no one set organization that they belong to. They can join almost any faction on the site. Age:
There are experiments of these creatures that are six years old; but the race hasn't become fully viable until 2415 within the Black World. As of now, they are beginning to spread and take up population within Demon World as of the start of 2416. So more than likely your character will either be born with it, converted or created from the soil of demon world or Avant Realm where these demons originated. Purpose/Theme:
Avant Demon's are different from most current classifications of demons. They do not rely on an external source of power like traditional demons, nor do they gain their power from hell like the Rakshasa and do they are not embodiments of themes or constructs like Danava. Instead, The Avant Demon race relies on their own power and ideal reality to produce their themes and strengths. They are an independent race of demons that takes effects from the world around them, changes within themselves and themes of their power and personality to construct who they are. Aesthetics:
The aesthetics of the Avant Demons can vary wildly. While they do have shifter forms, more often than not, Avant Demons bodies can convert to their ideal form. An illustration of this would be an Avant Demon with a strong theme of water in their powerset. This could result in them having aqua blue hair, sky blue eyes, silver horns and a tail of some kind and perhaps even gills. While someone who relies on brutality may see increased muscle mass, masculine features and a denser body.
Additionally, Avant Demons bodies can be humanoid or entirely foreign. Since there are some that look extremely human, while others are made entirely out of slime, fire, energy and so on. Their bodies can be extremely diverse based on how their shells adjust to their Metria. As their Metria possesses their ideal reality and their bodies are deeply in tune with that internal image. And, more often than not, it will attempt to adjust their body to that image within reason. How To Become OneBorn As One:
A common method to become an Avant Demon is to simply be born as one. There are many new Avant Demon's that are being found within the depths of The Black World. And, they are slowly coming into the Demon World found within the PH verse. Killed By Avant Demon:
Avant Demon's can make most races that are killed by them be recreated as Avant Demon's. So, it's possible to be reincarnated as one of these demons if you are killed by an Avant Demon. Reincarnation:
As mentioned in the above, it is possible to be reincarnated as an Avant Demon. However, in this case, most races that have gone through the cycle of a death have a chance at becoming an Avant Demon in the next life without being killed by an Avant Demon. Converted:
It is possible to become an Avant Demon by conversion. This can be done in a variety of methods. One of the first is that an Avant Demon is capable of transforming different kinds of sub-races of demon into an Avant Demon. This is usually performed via a Root Spell that converts the essence of a demon and mends away their influence from Za Koa and the other external elements that make up a traditional demon.
The second way that most are converted is through infection. Avant Demon can infect other demons and begin to alter the genetic make-up of their body to shift and alter. However, for personal characters, this is often something that will be up to them. Otherwise, the infection is often done through their energy if they mentally will it, they can perform it orally by biting or they can inject their essence into another demon. Usually, though, they will need to consent to it more often than not.
The conception for the Avant Demon's started sometime in the year 2410. However, plans for it began one hundred years prior. This is when the Demon Queen, Mana Asthavon, possessed enough knowledge, power and resources in order to begin experimenting with a new race. There were many experiments done in the out lands of Demon World to begin tampering with willing and unwilling demons to discover ways to remove the seals forged in their body. As it is said that most traditional demons have seals which link them to Za Koa and the originator of the demon race.
There were many years spent figuring out ways to absolve it, ways to lessen it's influence and to see just how long various demons could live without it. After awhile, The Demon Queen eventually perfected a supernatural cure of sorts. By infusing elements her own sub-atomic manipulation prowess and the 2nd layer Raksha of hell ability to liberate constructs, she was able to create various seals, injections, drugs and spells that otherwise absolve the influence of Za Koa away from the demons and begin to mutate them into something else. They were infusing her ideal reality of a liberated demon race and one which could thrive on their own power; much like the values she imprinted into Demon World when essentially liberating from the rule of the former demon queen's objective and strict laws.
Therefore, this new generation of demons were able to begin crafting their own power steadily within the shadows. The foundation of their race was beginning to become known within the network of Avant Demons whom had been being created within the year 2414 to 2415. As they were passing down the knowledge of their races mechanics, gathering more demons to become apart of their liberation and amassing more numbers of Avant Demons. It came to a peak during the Black World when many Avant Demons which were lurking, being made and mass converted within that realm started to jump over from the Avant Realm and begin further spreading it's influence to the PH verse.
Hence, now it is gaining a mass traction within the Black World and portions of Demon World as this new sub-race of demons begins to find it's place and hold in the world.
I. Racial SkillsMetria
Metria is considered to be an otherworldly energy that is found within the Avant Demons. Through this catalyst is how Avant Demon's produce their form of magic. When one is born or becomes an Avant Demon, a cluster of Metria is generated within them. This energy then roots itself within the demon in question and begins to take in their memories, powers and knowledge within the principles of it's magic. As what separates Avant Demon's from traditional demons is that they do not rely on Za Koa to stem their powers.
Instead, Metria is used to otherwise create their own symbolism and magic based systems. This seems somewhat similar to Danava, but the primary difference is that they aren't born into being embodiments of concepts or ideologies. Rather, they are creating and materializing constructs from their own artificial reality which is are based upon the experiences of their life and desires of their mind. Metria Symbols:
Metria symbols are objects, symbols or other types of material which hold significance value in the Avant Demon's ideal reality. An illustration of this could perhaps be a young demon who possessed some sort of teddy bear during their youth. This could be seen a Metria Symbol because it comforted the demon in question through a difficult time in their life. Thus, their Metria based reality would adjust it's principles and value that as a symbol of their power.
With that said, Metria Symbols are primarily used as a means to create, execute and produce more efficient magic through having a physical medium. In some cases, they can even be used to enhance the users magic or abilities. This is because the object will be able to host large sums of Metria and begin to generate them each time the user rests, injects their own energy into the object or siphons energy from the world to fuel this object.
However, Metria Symbols aren't just limited to objects either. For example: some demon's can create sigils which otherwise symbolize their Metria Reality. So, one could form a circle that has a symbol that is relevant to their power, life, memories or experience be produced in order to induce these effects or launch different types of attacks.
Additionally, in some cases, there can be certain events or sequences of actions that generate External Metria Symbols. As an illustration of this: a demon could gain a Metria Symbol that activates during times of mass bloodshed. This could have stemmed from them being apart of a mass war which had caused a mass lost of life. And, after infusing that value within their Metria Reality, their Metria Symbol could activate during war time scenarios.
With that said, it will be up to the demon in question to otherwise create the proper systems needed to manage their Metria Symbols. Going back to the External Metria Symbol, a demon could potentially forge a spell that grants them an enhanced state of power for a duration of time after the event of war is triggered. Or, going back to the teddy bear illustration, a demon could produce a variety of magical abilities that generates a barrier to protect the demon. The possibilities are ultimately up to the demon and their understanding of their Metria Reality, the capacities of their bodies and how skilled they are with Metria .
So, below is the Metria Symbolism template Metria Symbolism TemplateMetria Symbol Name:
[Some users of Metria often give their symbols name to further enchant and empower them. Does yours have a name? This is optional]Metria Symbol:
[What is your Metria Symbol? Is it a special object? A certain type of event? Please make it relevant to your characters power, history or memories. Do not just randomly pick objects that hold no meaning to them.]Metria Meaning:
[What meaning does your Metria Symbol have to your character?]Metria Abilities:
[Now you can begin writing out a variety of different magical abilities. These can be increased i n number or increased in potency as your characters Metria Skill increases]
[u][b]Metria Symbolism Template[/b][/u]
[b]Metria Symbol Name:[/b] [Some users of Metria often give their symbols name to further enchant and empower them. Does yours have a name? This is optional]
[b]Metria Symbol:[/b] [What is your Metria Symbol? Is it a special object? A certain type of event? Please make it relevant to your characters power, history or memories. Do not just randomly pick objects that hold no meaning to them.]
[b]Metria Meaning:[/b] [What meaning does your Metria Symbol have to your character?]
[b]Metria Abilities:[/b] [Now you can begin writing out a variety of different magical abilities. These can be increased i n number or increased in potency as your characters Metria Skill increases]
Metria Spells are widely diverse. This is because each Avant Demon's alternative reality varies from the next. Therefore, it is best to keep in mind what kind of experiences have shaped and molded your demon. For example: it is possible for a demon to incorporate values from the environment he or she grew up in. So, if they lived in a frigid climate, it may be possible for them to create different types of spells which revolve around the elements of wind, cold, ice and water potentially.
The main thing to remember with Metria Spells is that the spells they form with their magic should have some type of meaning to the character, related to their experiences, is in relation to their power or something relevant to their symbolism or life. The boundaries for Metria Spells are pretty boundless, but they follow these strict protocols. And, failure to apply them can result in bodily injury to your demon, ineffective spells and other types of unforeseen or adverse effects that are not limited to anything mentioned here. Root Spells:
Now, this isn't to say that there is not a database of common spells for Avant Demons. These are called "Avant Spells" and are considered to be rooted into the objective reality that demons are apart of. Since, while Metria rooks itself in their alternative reality, it is capable of recognizing the fact that they are demons and creates a base compatibility within the Avant Demon to use Avant Spells. As, the core crux of these spells is that they can be applied to the wide majority of Avant Demons. However, even with that being said, there are different kinds of spells that will produce more potent spells than others.
For example: if an Avant Demon whose primary powers revolved around water ended up trying to activate a fire spell, it may result in them being somewhat weaker as opposed to someone who wasn't an elemental user. While, on the flip side, an Avant Demon with fire manipulation could more than likely double the strength of their spell based on how strong of an affinity they have for that element.
In either case, here is the template to create Metria Spells. This applies to either custom or root spells.Metria Spell TemplateMetria Spell Name:
[Does your Metria spell have a name? Symbolism is a pretty powerful thing in demon lore. So, it would be advised to name it something symbolic and close to your demons life experiences. This helps to enhance your magic if you decide to verbally announce it.]Metria Incantation:
[For further power, one can also create an incantation to increase the potency of your magic. This is optional.]Metria Spell Abilities:
[What does your Metria Spell do? Remember to make it related either to a life event, a theme in their power, a recollection from their memory or something related to the demon. Don't just make random abilities.]
Root Spell TemplateRoot Spell Name:
[u][b]Metria Spell Template[/b][/u]
[b]Metria Spell Name:[/b] [Does your Metria spell have a name? Symbolism is a pretty powerful thing in demon lore. So, it would be advised to name it something symbolic and close to your demons life experiences. This helps to enhance your magic if you decide to verbally announce it.]
[b]Metria Incantation:[/b] [For further power, one can also create an incantation to increase the potency of your magic. This is optional.]
[b]Metria Spell Abilities:[/b] [What does your Metria Spell do? Remember to make it related either to a life event, a theme in their power, a recollection from their memory or something related to the demon. Don't just make random abilities.]
[What is the name of this root spell?]Root Spell Incantation:
[For further power, one can also create an incantation to increase the potency of your magic. This is optional.]Root Spell Abilities:
[What does your root spell do?]
[u][b]Root Spell Template[/b][/u]
[b]Root Spell Name:[/b] [What is the name of this root spell?]
[b]Root Spell Incantation:[/b] [For further power, one can also create an incantation to increase the potency of your magic. This is optional.]
[B]Root Spell Abilities:[/b] [What does your root spell do?]
Most Avant Demon's prefer to make their own spells because of the fact they are more adjustable, potent and efficient than root spells. Root spells are often used by beginners or adept of Metria. Although, they can be merged with Metria Spells by skilled users. These usually apply to advanced and above. Metria Circuits:
Most demons have a strong magical potential within them. However, potential and ability to summon that potential are two different things. Hence, this is where Metria Circuits come in. The higher in skill your Metria Circuits are, the more potent and powerful your magic will become. This is because these are a complex series of energy pathways that exist inside the demons body that help to materialize this magic. The more these circuits are unlocked, the greater their magical capacity becomes. Metria Circuits Skill Sheet
- Beginner: Metria Circuits at the beginner class level will be either be unstable, unreliable or difficult to use or perhaps require intense focus. These factors will vary on their tier, mental focus and other attributes of their powers. They will need to under-go training in order to get a better balance and control over their Metria at this stage if they want to see larger gains. While there is no limit as to how wide their range can be, as the fuel to power this magic can be be supplied by their tier in some cases, it will be nearly impossible to manage due to their lack of control and refinement. Therefore, it is advised they stick to magic that is street level at most.
- Adept: Once they awaken and develop their Metria Circuits more, many demons will see an easier time grasping and using their magic. The level of control will expand to a building to city block radius. Granted, they can go further if their tier allows them, but the risk for drawbacks, failure or instabilities will go up with how far they extend their magic. At this stage, it should also be easier to summon and focus upon their magic to make it stabilized, but it will still take an active mind to manage.
- Advanced: At the advanced level, the Metria Circuits within the Avant Demons will allow them to push themselves further with their magic. The range of effect where their magic is stabilized will be able to be pushed for multiple city blocks. Additionally, stabilizing their magic should be second nature to them and they will be able to summon it at faster rates than those on lower skills.
- Master: After reaching a master level, the Metria Circuits within the Avant Demons reach a mass boost in potency. Some demons will be able to induce spells that have a range of effect that can potentially spread up to a town to city level. Granted, this will take focus and precise control, but it is within the realm of possibilities. They will also usually be able to summon multiple spells at a time or out right call upon their magic on a whim. It is extremely adjustable at this point.
- Grand Master: Lastly, after reaching a Grand Master level, the Metria Circuits within Avant Demons will reach their final boost. The Avant Demons will now be able to produce spells that have a potential rage of covering mountains to small islands with enough preparation, energy or focus. They will also be able to endure a heavier load of magic at a time and they can summon mass spells without hesitation. Some can even just do this subconsciously thanks to how potent their skills are.
I. Other Racial SkillsThirio Amyna
Thirio Amyna is considered to be a more advanced version of Akuma Kyodo by some demons that have been converted. The reason for this is because Thirio Amyna allows Avant Demons a great deal of flexibility when it comes to the durability of their body. Thirio Amyna makes itself in tune with the Avant Demon's Ideal Reality and Root Reality in order to grant them a high deal of bodily adaption.
Therefore, Thirio Amyna gives them an ideal defense. It taps into their demoinc energy and serves to act as an external, surface and internal level of defense. The first layer of it begins with the demonic aura that the Avant Demons leak out. This is considered the external layer of defense. Then, the next level of defense occurs around the flesh or shell of their body. This is considered their surface defense. Then, lastly, the internals of body structure, bones, blood, organs and anything sealed inside of themselves is considered the internal layer of defense.
From these three points, a demon is capable of adjusting, morphing and otherwise alerting their body to better suit to the situation they find themselves in. For example: a skilled user of Thirio Amyna increase the density of the muscles in their arm in order to achieve enhanced durability and strength for a short period of time equal to one or two post.
Another user could potentially use Thirio Amyna in order to pull material from their ideal world into reality. In the case of this illustration, we'll assume the Avant Demon had an affinity for flames in their life. So, they could set their external, surface and internal layers of defenses on fire in order to make it immensely more difficult for the opponent to break through and harm them without first harming themselves.
So, there are many ways to use this form of defense, but they have their own set of variables that are broken down skill level by skill level. Hence, in the sections below, you will see how each different level of Thirio Amyna varies.
- Beginner: Your Thirio Amyna is not very potent at this stage of growth. More than likely you will have very elementary defenses and you won't be too focused on external, surface or internal layers. It is best to stick to simple knowledge of defensive applications at this stage.
- Adept: Around the adept level of Thirio Amyna is where things start to become more beneficial. A demon should get a feel for which layer of defense will be their dominant one. Along with that, they will start to be able to form better specialized techniques for themselves, but they will still be somewhat basic.
- Advanced: Once you reach Advanced Level, a Thirio Amyna becomes increasingly potent. They will often have a strong main layer of defense that is greatly specialized. Along with that, they will begin forming a 2nd major base around this stage and it will progress and evolve into a 2nd mastery at the master level. Additionally, they will have a wide array of defensive techniques to back them up for those two main layers. Although the 3rd layer will will have somewhat basic defenses.
- Master: After gaining a master skill, your character will have fully mastered two major layers of defense from Thirio Amyna. Additionally, their 3rd layer that they chose will become more advanced and ready to become fully mastered at the Grand Master layer. So all of the layers of defense that they possess will have some form of diverse technique to them so that they can better endure whatever an opponent may throw at them.
- Grand Master: Lastly, at Grand Master, all of your layers will have been mastered. Therefore, you would have been able to otherwise gain a vast array of defensive abilities and techniques to help your character tank many types of attacks. Many opponents you face will ahve to bring their a-game as you'll be able to endure all sorts of attacks hurled at you with relative ease.
Avant Gauge stems from the fact that most demons will use whatever resoruces they can in order to gain an edge in battle. They can be quite savage in battle and will pillage anything to get ahead. Hence, while traditional demons are capable of draining reaitsu from the world around them, Avant Demon's take this a bit further with Avant Gauge. Essentially, they have the ability to drain different types of constructs from the world around them to use as they see fit.
An example of this would be if an Avant Demon sent an impulse of their energy across a one hundred meter radius. In this scenario, depending on their level skill, they may be able to take one to two different constructs from the world around them to use to help with their powers. These could be the aspects of various elements (wind/rain/snow/fire etc), to more complex attributes (gravity, oxygen, momentum etc).
Once harnessed, they can begin using it in a variety of ways. One of the first ways that it can be used is offensively if they wished to infuse these drained constructs into their attacks. An example of this would be an Avant Demon whom possessed a electric ability and used Avant Gauge to mix it into a combination elemental attack by sucking the resources of a nearby wildfire.
While, in another illustration, it could be used for defense if they were to take the constructs of gravity they siphoned from the area and attempted to condense them around their body. Then, when merged with their demonic energy, they could create a dense barrier around their body which could otherwise tank attack by mimicking the priorities of something heavy.
Now, with that said, it may take a bit of creative thinking to figure out how to apply this power properly. Though it will be balanced and covered in the skill sections below. Since based on your demons skill, their range of effects, how long they can sustain it and how many constructs at a time they can manage will vary.
- Beginner: Your control of this skill will be rather sloppy and difficult to use in some cases; perhaps even unstable. You'll often need intense focus and concentration to properly utilize techniques. You'll also more than likely be only able to utilize one element from the environment around you. This base range is limited to around 50-100 meters depending on tier.
- Adept: Around the adept level is where things are more stabilized. It will still take some effort to perform any kind of technique or ability you want with this skill, but it will be considerably less exhausting than the previous skill level. You'll also be able to use two constructs from the surrounding area your character is in. The base range of use will also extend to 101 to 200 meters depending on tier.
- Advanced: When you reach advanced level, you will now be able to utilize these techniques at a whim. Your Avant Gauge has reached a point where it is quite refined and your skills reflect that. So you will be able to utilize three to different constructs from the area around you at a given time. Your base range will also increase to 201 to 400 meters based upon tier.
- Master: At the master level, you will be able to command them at a complex level. Along with that, you will be able to use up to four different constructs from the area your character surrounds. Your base range will increase between 401 and 800 meters based upon tier.
- Grand Master: Lastly, at Grand Master level, even the most intricate systems in the environment around your character will be able to be used at a whim. They'll be able to use to five to six different constructs and their base range will be anywhere from 801 to 1,200 meters based upon their tier.
Chaodis Roi is attached to an Avant Demon's ideal reality. Essentially, within their spirits lays an image of their preferred reality. This can be influenced by events that have occurred within their life, memories, powers and other similar factors or elements. Once this core inner world has been crafted and refined, they can then begin to materialize that ideal reality into the world around them within a variety of ways through their demonic energy.
Some are capable of creating small pockets of their ideal reality around a twenty meter radius. In this illustration, it can potentially cause the environment around the demon to become extremely hot and begin to melt attacks caught within it's range. In other cases, they can potentially summon different types of elements or weapons from their ideal reality. As, going back to our fire demon, they could potentially summon waves of flames from seemly nowhere or produce swords or arrows made of fire.
These are just basic examples on a lower end level. An Avant Demon's Chaodis Roi can become immensely diverse the more intricate and complex their ideal reality becomes. So, this is why they have a skill level to help determine what they are capable of achieving on each different mastery of Chaodis Roi. Thus, below you will figure out what your demon can do with it based on their skill level.
- Beginner: The effects generated from their Chaodis Roi at beginner level will be basic at best. They might not have a full grasp, control or understanding of their ideal reality to summon as well. The range of their ability will also be constricted to a 20 to 40 meter radius depending on tier. It's best to keep things extremely simple at this level.
- Adept: Around the adept is where things become more refined for the Avant Demon's Chaodis Roi. They will be able to summon more stabilized effects from their ideal reality in the world around them. Their range of effect will also increase to 41 meters to 200 meters depending on tier level. Although they will have a wider array of abilities or techniques at this stage, it will still take some noticeable effort to manage.
- Advanced: After advancing to the advanced level, an Avant Demon's Chaodis Roi will become more firmly under control. They can summon multiple different effects from their Ideal Reality around them. Additionally, their range will vary from 201 meters to 500 meters based upon tier. Additionally, these abilities and techniques will be easier to summon for them to the point where some more basic functions can be summoned on a whim.
- Master: Once you reach a mastery of this level, Chaodis Roi is fully under your grasp. The level of complexity of your skills, techniques and abilities can become quite in-depth. Furthermore, the range will be increased from 501 meters all the way up to 900 meters based upon tier. Furthermore, even more complex techniques will be easier to summon at your sides and you will have a strong multi-tasking ability at this point.
- Grand Master: Lastly, at the grand master level, you will be able to entirely control your ideal reality at a whim. The range of effect your ideal reality will have at base will be able to be spread for 901 to 1,200 meters based upon tier. Along with that, your will often have a large library of techniques, summons and abilities to tap into if you so desire. And your character will wholly understand their ideal reality at this point.
I. Racial AttributesMind/Body:
The primary thing to remember with Avant Demon's is that they are still considered a sub-race of demons. What separates them from traditional demons is the fact that they rely more so on their own power than Za Koa or Deveta's blood. So, with that said, they still have their roots in many of the characteristics, psychology and sociology traits that can be foudn in the link below:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12481-exploration-of-the-demon-body-mind-expansive-demon-lore-projectDeath Energy:
Since this sub-race was created by Mana Asthavon, it is possible to awaken Death Energy within it. However, this is not standard for the whole race. Not every Avant Demon has it in their powerset. Some awaken to it, some are born with it and some pass it down to others. It's up to you to determine if it's right or not to apply Death Energy to your Avant Demon. The link for it can be found below:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5443-enter-death-s-energy-de-forceIdeal Reality:
This can be considered their inner world of sorts. It is influenced by what themes their powers have, the background they share, the personalities they have and the events that happen in their life along with other various triggers. These all help to mold and create their ideal reality. This then resonates with their demonic energy and Metria to help create a list of different powers which may resonate or not resonate with the demon. Retaining Of Former Powers:
It is possible to retain your former powers if you do become an Avant Demon. They may be converted and serve as different abilities, but it is quite possible. This is because they were apart of their ideal reality and they will most likely alter and adjust to better fit the Avant Demon's race specs. This process may take anywhere from days, weeks or even months depending on how the IC owner wishes to develop their character. Avant Demon Energy:
Since Avant Demon are more internalized with their energy, it isn't a wonder that their demonic energy is different than traditional demons or other sub-races of demons. Essentially, their demon energy stems more so from their ideal reality and their emotions or mental state than anything else. Therefore, it is reasonable to conclude that it is another medium for them to spread their influence in the world.
As an illustration of this, if a demon who had an ideal reality which surrounded around animals powered up, it could attract a variety of different wild life to fight at their side. In another case, a demon with values within their ideal reality that pertained to roar could generate the sounds of an entire army screaming for battle to otherwise send shock waves around him. These effects will vary immensely based upon their tier and how much of their ideal reality is aware to them.
It's also worth noting that their demon energy can sometimes cause increases or decreases depending on where their mental state is. For example: if an Avant Demon is assured of their ideal reality, then their energy will more or less remain stable. Whereas one without a clearly defined ideal reality may see decreases in energy, instabilities within their powers or corruption of the world around them.
So it is recommended that they have a strong vision of what their ideal reality is before using their demon energy. Strong mental skills will more than be beneficial to this.
I. FormsNeos Revival
Neos Revival is unlike other transformation releases. The reason being is because Neos Revival can be achieved at ANY tier level. Whether the Avant Demon is 5-5, or 0-1+; this form is able to be achieved if they understand the constructs of their ideal reality. This form is also susceptible to minor to massive changes based on the growth and alterations that the demon will go through. As their ideal reality is something that is always altering and never static.
With that said, Neos Revival is an off-shot of Chaodis Roi in the sense that it constructs an idealized form for the demon. These values are imprinted into their body and brought out by the amount of energy they have to back up their idealized battle form. When this form is released, it can lead to the creation of new powers and abilities for the most part. However, they are often related or loosely related to their ideal reality.
So, for example, it would be possible for someone who has a reality deeply rooted in war to be able to produce different types of familiars to fight for them during combat. Or, someone who has an ideal reality associated with love can be empowered and find physical enhancements by a loved one. Really, the sky is the limit with these abilities and powers, but they do follow a few ground rules. Neos Breaks:
Neos Breaks are considered to be inner cores that awaken within the Avant Demon's that help to further empower their ideal reality. These usually awaken at greater capacities based on how skilled an Avant Demons Chaodis Roi is.
- Midén Break: This is the standard Neos Break that all Avant Demon's get. It allows them at least one new power when they release and it enhances their powers/skills by a 1.5 times multiple from feats they are capable of in their non-released forms. There is generally a six to eight post limit as to how long this form can stand.
Enas Break: Enas Break is considered the first real enhancement that all Avant Demon's receive. This usually occurs around the Adept Chaodis Rio skill level. They will receive a a 3 times multiple increase in feats they are capable of in their base form. Additionally, they will be capable of gaining two new powers in this form. They can also have a greater array of abilities as well. The release time they have is 15 post before the form dissolves.
- Dýo Break: Dyo Break is the second enhancement burst that a Neos Revival achieves. It usually manifests itself after an Avant Demon reaches an advanced Chaodis Rio Skill. They will receive a six times multiple increase in the feats that they are capable of achieving in their base form. Furthermore, they will be able to gain three powers in their release and a further diverse library of abilities. And, at this point, their form does not release until they are worn down or dissolve themselves of energy. They must have at least 25% of their overall health and energy. If they do not, then this form will dissolve. This applies to all skill levels above this as well.
- Tría Break: Tria Break is the third enhancement that Avant Demon's receive for their Neos Revival. This is achieved after reaching a master level Chaodis Rio. They will receive a ten times increase in all their base form feats at this point. They will also be able to unlock four powers and a wide array of abilities to go with them.
- Télos Break: Télos Break is considered to be the final enhancement of the Avant Demon's receive for their Neos Revival. This is unlocked after getting a Grand Master in Chaodis Rio. They will receive a 13 times increase in their base feats. Furthermore, they will be able to wield five new powers and a great expansion of abilities to go along with them. However, at this point, some choose to conserve their energy wisely because of the fact they can run out of energy quickly if they abuse the great feats associated with this break.
Depending on how much an Avant Demon has mastered their Chaodis Rio, they may choose to unleash certain Neos Breaks at a time to conserve strain or energy to their body. So that is something to bare in mind for most demons. As pushing yourself too far in these breaks can have consequences for the Avant Demon in question. Neos Títlos:
Some Avant Demons also choose to give their Neos Revivals names. The reason for this is because it helps to empower their form that much more. All demons will see a 0.2 multiple increase if they do this and state the name of it prior to releasing. Neos Fasi:
Much like Neos Titlos, giving a Neos Revival an incantation can help to empower it. Thus, adding an incantation to it will add another 0.2 multiple increase for Avant Demons prior to releasing their Neos Revival. Again, this is purely optional. Neos Vasi:
After reaching an advanced in Chaodis Rio, demon's do have the choice to simply rely on their own power and not bother with release forms entirely. At the cost of forfeiting their release form, they can achieve a Neos Vasi. This then allows them to work more on a percentage base system than a multiple. As they will have all the power they need in their base form, but they can release percentages of it at a time as opposed to Avant Demon's with the Neos Revival system. So, one can consider this a "constant release".
I. Why Should We RP Avant Demons?
Well, a good reason to role play an Avant Demon is independence. Essentially, Avant Demon's rely mostly on power that generates from their essence. There is no external power to reach in as all the potential comes from the character itself. So this would be a viable option for anyone who was interested in having a demon, but has no ties to Deveta or the Demon God. As Mana's intentions in creating this sub-race was to give demon's the same liberation she gave their realm and become unrestricted in terms of forging their own fates.