Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Engagement: Writing Content Course Mission Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Engagement: Writing Content Course Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Operation Engagement: Writing Content Course Mission Empty Operation Engagement: Writing Content Course Mission

Tue 04 Oct 2016, 9:55 am

Related Thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16615-writing-content-course-1-creating-engaging-posts-and-threads#107802

WRITING COURSE 1

Operation Name: Engagement
Mission Type: Quality improvement
Difficulty Of Mission: Beginner
Who Can Join: Anyone interested

Information: This mission is pretty straight forward. From the lesson presented in the link above this post, I want people to try and use the principles taught in it to create more meaningful post and threads. Therefore, you will need to make at least one thread with these elements and present it to me in this thread. After that, I will give you various prizes. Also, this mission can be repeated and I encourage people to do so.

Primary Task: Create a meaningful thread with the lessons in the associated writing course attached to this mission.

Extra Task: Get active and make post.

Rewards

There may be extra prizes for those that present high quality threads.

Yen + Awesome Points: Each post will receive 300 AWP points + 300,000 yen. Additionally, a finished thread will have 5,000,000 + 5,000 AWP added.

EXP Boost: EXP boost are possible if a thread does good enough. It can lead to sudden boost in new tiers, skills, powers or forms or abilities.

TEMPLATE TO FOLLOW AFTER FINISHING A THREAD

Content Course Prize Template

Thread Link: [Link to the thread assoicated with the mission.
How Did You Apply The Lessons: [Pretty straight forward. Just state how you applied the content courses lesson into your thread/posts.]

HOW TO JOIN

Just post in this thread saying you want to apply for the mission and start threading away.

Operation Engagement: Writing Content Course Mission WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Engagement: Writing Content Course Mission Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Operation Engagement: Writing Content Course Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Operation Engagement: Writing Content Course Mission Empty Re: Operation Engagement: Writing Content Course Mission

Tue 04 Oct 2016, 10:04 am
Get me in on this.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Engagement: Writing Content Course Mission Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Operation Engagement: Writing Content Course Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Operation Engagement: Writing Content Course Mission Empty Re: Operation Engagement: Writing Content Course Mission

Tue 04 Oct 2016, 5:45 pm
ill give this a shot and see if i can't get something moving

Operation Engagement: Writing Content Course Mission LzZCuy7
Operation Engagement: Writing Content Course Mission BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum