Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Pit [Solo]
Vastimian City Lost EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie]
Vastimian City Lost EmptyToday at 12:17 pm by Gamma

» Brilliant Return [Kyo, Asami]
Vastimian City Lost EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by Rawk

» Sunblind Appreciation
Vastimian City Lost EmptyToday at 10:25 am by MorpheusDavol

» Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol]
Vastimian City Lost EmptyToday at 9:45 am by MorpheusDavol

» No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri]
Vastimian City Lost EmptyToday at 7:55 am by Gamma

» A looking glass, upon a balmy breeze. (Lerna/Magnolia)
Vastimian City Lost EmptyToday at 6:24 am by ForgottenMercy

» One Step At A Time
Vastimian City Lost EmptyToday at 6:06 am by Rawk

» Come on, talk to me!
Vastimian City Lost EmptyToday at 2:57 am by Squish

» Trembling of the Gong [Shishiyuki, Kasha]
Vastimian City Lost EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Gamma

Top posting users this week
Locke
Vastimian City Lost I_vote_lcapVastimian City Lost I_voting_barVastimian City Lost I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
Vastimian City Lost I_vote_lcapVastimian City Lost I_voting_barVastimian City Lost I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
Rawk
ForgottenMercy
Squish
Mirja Eeola
Shizuo
Geeky Raven
Slayer

Vastimian City Lost

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
CPKallday

OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian City Lost Left_bar_bleue25/100Vastimian City Lost Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Vastimian City Lost Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Vastimian City Lost   Vastimian City Lost EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:35 pm

The Mission Template
Mission Specs

Operation Name: Vastimian City Lost
Mission Type: Protagonist
Difficulty Of Mission: Hard
Who Can Join: Protagonists

Information: The Vastimian Nation has done much to revitalize and renovate key locations in Africa. They had been doing, overall, a pretty good job of it. However, one of the cities in Somalia has recently gone entirely dark. No communication has made it through to the city and no communication has made it out either. On the proverbial communication world map, the spot where the city once occupied has gone completely dark. At this time, there is no explanation for this incident and leaders around the world are desperate to discover what had occurred.

Primary Task: You are part of a Vastimian attache who, along with a small military task force, has been slated to investigate the situation and report back why the complete communication failure has occurred.

Extra Task: Any survivors located and effectively rescued will result in a bonus.

Rewards: TBA, WILL BE GOOD THOUGH.

Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian City Lost Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Vastimian City Lost Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Vastimian City Lost   Vastimian City Lost EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:55 pm

Count Henrex in.
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian City Lost Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Vastimian City Lost Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Vastimian City Lost   Vastimian City Lost EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:49 am

Mirja can be on reserve. She's not the kind of girl to be rescuing people, but will be ready in case anyone in the squad reports hostile contacts.
Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian City Lost Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Vastimian City Lost Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Vastimian City Lost   Vastimian City Lost EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 8:22 am

"This is callsign-LEONIDAS, deploy the 1st Royal Para-Infantry Regiment- I'll see to it personally myself. Hayden signing off."

WIll be playing NPCs mostly, with Hayden as a supervisor from afar.

Last edited by MorpheusDavol on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian City Lost Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Vastimian City Lost Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Vastimian City Lost   Vastimian City Lost EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 4:41 pm

I'd like to join, but will there be secondary threads for this mission for the weaker characters or? Only wanna use Saisei for this. So. @CPKallday

Vastimian City Lost KMyp5MzVastimian City Lost BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down
Hishirugi, Hanshin
Starter Member
Hishirugi, Hanshin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian City Lost Left_bar_bleue2500/9999Vastimian City Lost Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/9999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Vastimian City Lost   Vastimian City Lost EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 10:32 pm

Im up for some engagement and Search & Rescue, but not for Lethality unless stats+bonus+ will be going to the next Character lol

Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian City Lost Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Vastimian City Lost Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Vastimian City Lost   Vastimian City Lost EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:07 am

It's rare that a person gets killed off Xar. So don't worry.
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian City Lost Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Vastimian City Lost Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Vastimian City Lost   Vastimian City Lost EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 12:51 pm

Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian City Lost Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Vastimian City Lost Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Vastimian City Lost   Vastimian City Lost EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 8:26 pm

Honestly i'd love to use animum for this simply because she pledged to help icly in the iron banner thread , however i don't know if she counts as a protag, if she doesnt though i'd like to use blackheart instead whenever a 0 tier thread is up and running

Last edited by Shizuo on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
darkfunnel
Seasoned Member
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vastimian City Lost Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Vastimian City Lost Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Vastimian City Lost   Vastimian City Lost EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:13 pm

Gonna throw Kimitsuki in this mission. She may be Neutral/rogue as said on her app, but, I believe by the time of this thread she would be in the Guild of Heroes and would count as a protag and a Hero. Prepare to have a Danava of Fire helping out.

Vastimian City Lost
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to: