Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fun in the Sun [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Fun in the Sun [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fun in the Sun [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun in the Sun [open]

Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:43 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja was closing in on her home, so pushed her speed up, a loud crack ringing out as she broke the sound barrier. And then, there was nothing. An eerie silence, without the sound of Mirja's heavy footsteps, or the breathing of her lungs, or even the whistling of the wind. From Mirja's deduction, it was possible the girl had never gone supersonic, and so being on the other end of the sound barrier might have been a disconcerting feeling for her. However, it did not last, as Mirja slowed down, and sound returned until she stopped outside a lovely house, made of brick and mortar, but distinctly alone, in the middle of apparently nowhere.

"The Boss will have to start the fight before she gets fed. This is one of them scripted battles that you have to engage before you can proceed, even if you know you don't have the ability to win the actual fight" she said, opening the door and grinning to the girl. Mirja was a little tired from her run, which might be the opportunity that Azela needed to claim victory. She'd never know until she tried. Unless she was Clairvoyant.

"So, what do you want to eat? Anything you are allergic to, so I don't kill you with dinner? It might send the wrong impression if you conk off on the first meal. I mean, you might do that anyway if you don't swallow properly and then you start choking and then I give you Himlick and push to hard and you kasplode into an icky paste" she rattled off, preparing to cook for her new friend. There were few greater joys in her life than cooking for people. Anyone fit the grade, but hungry people were the most satisfying.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fun in the Sun [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Fun in the Sun [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:31 pm

化け物

It felt like forever, even though it only took a few seconds, a few minutes at most. Azela was quick to realize what was going on and just how powerful this girl was.

After the girl had stopped at a house, she was very eager to bring her inside. Odd, seeing as how they had only met moments ago. Under normal circumstances, Azela would've immediately objected, but she was in dire need of food. She had no idea if a spirit could starve to death but she also didn't want to find out.

"Allergies? Not that I know of. Oh! I do hate seafood though, so anything seafood is out of the window. I know, I'm being pretty picky for someone who's being cooked for but y'know..."

She didn't even know herself. By now, she was spouting nonsense and the first things to come to mind. Her mind was blown, but she couldn't let some wolf girl show her up! Azela smacked her cheeks as she followed Ms.Mysterious into her home.

Code by Azela

Fun in the Sun [open] - Page 2 Sumera-character-list
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fun in the Sun [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Fun in the Sun [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:44 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja nodded as she said she didn't like seafood, and prepared to make her something nice. Beef burgers. Made from Moon Cows. Or so she liked to think, anyway. It was probably regular boring cow, but moon cow sounded better.
"Hey, if you are eating it, might as well be something you like, or what's the point? Unless you are starving and there is literally nothing else in, then you've not really got a choice if you want to stay alive" she went to the freezer and got out the burgers, separating them from the built up ice and then sticking them in the oven to cook. She moved very rapidly, clearly a lot more than just strong in nature.

Once food was on, she turned to her friend with a predatory grin. To walk so boldly into the wolf den, this girl was confident of her own powers, or else courageous enough to be foolish in bravery. She sashayed towards Azela slowly, and then when she was right on top of her, spoke in a ominous voice.
"So. Now that I have you here" she started, before turning to a bubbly tone as her eyes lit up. "You mentioned a Vizard corps? Is that a corps for Vizards, or do you just like the name and it's actually something entirely different?" she inquired, rather giddy in anticipation of more people to help her Vizard.
'D'aww, is little Wolfie feeling left out because I won't play with her? Boo hoo, how said' Hvit taunted. It didn't last long, Iko always pounced Hvit when she taunted Mirja.
'For your information, I am looking for people to help explain how I can get along better with you. This disdain for my very presence is not getting us anywhere' Mirja replied, before turning her mental attention back to Azela.

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fun in the Sun [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Fun in the Sun [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:41 am

化け物

The girl had surprisingly shown an interest in her group. Azela didn't think someone like her would be a vizard, but then again nobody thought she would be one either. Guess life is just full of surprises.

"The Vizard Corps...." She closed her eyes as she went into her mind to go search for info. "Well, as the name suggests, it's a corps for vizards. I'm gonna assume you know what a vizard is. It's kind of like a safe haven for people like me, seeing as how everyone else is like me there." She nods approvingly, acknowledging her for her great memory.

"Why? You interested in joining? More importantly, you a vizard?" Azela looks at the girl with pure curiosity. She was always interested in what other vizards were like. Though her stare didn't last for long as the fumes coming from the cooking food were flowing into her nostrils. It smelled good, real good. To agree with her, her stomach let out another rumble. Both her body and mind were alike in some way, communicating through sounds.

"I'm guessing you cook often? Are you a chef or....?"

Code by Azela

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:59 am

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja smiled as Azela said the vizard corps was filled with people like her. Which made her a Vizard as well, and that meant that she could play with Hvit around this girl. The Supremacy Doctrine allowed it.
"Well, isn't that good. I get such a beautiful darling in my house, and she turns out to be helpful as well. Could this day get any better? But yes, I am a Vizard. if you want, I can show you my mask if you get naked" she offered. It was such a casual and seriously put forward offer, that there would probably be a few seconds between hearing it, and actually realizing what she had said.

And then Mirja just carried on as if she had not just made such a crazy offer to Azela. Or not so crazy, she did want the girl to be relieved of clothing, and this was the best way to do it.
"I am interested in joining, also. I need to talk to some people about insight, you know? Me and Hvit, we don't exactly get along very well, and I want to change that because she seems like an interesting girl to know when we get past the whole, she hates me and wants to eat my soul thing" Mirja then went about finishing prep for the food, having snuck some chips into the oven as well, and then served. No oven gloves, just grabbing the searing hot tray with her hands as if it was only mildly warm, and serving it onto two plates.

"As for the chef thing, no not really. I cook because I enjoy it, but I have no professional job as a cook. Maybe I could, if I wanted to, but I've got a lot of stuff to do and I don't really have the time to commit to sitting around a kitchen all day making food for people. Plus, it's a rather personal thing, I only make food for people that I like. If I had to make food indiscriminately, I doubt it would be something that would make me feel so good" she then set the plates down, and tucked into her own food.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum