Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade I_vote_lcapYuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade I_voting_barYuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade I_vote_lcapYuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade I_voting_barYuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135345 messages in 20310 subjects

Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade   Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 8:59 pm

Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Yuukinan Asthavon
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16153-yuukinan-rakshasa-of-the-slaughter-approved-2-4-3-1

» Upgrading: I am upgrading her Weapon Skill from Adept to Master

» Why: I am upgrading this due to a 10 post, 500 words each, training thread. Which was the result of me purchasing the upgrade.
» Extra: If any reference is needed, or due proof, the link for the thread in which I purchased the upgrade is here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16512-yuukinan-s-weapon-skill-upgrade?highlight=Yuukinan

The training thread is linked in the same thread.

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade   Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:08 pm

[adm]Approved. Add in profile.[/adm]

Yuukinan's Master Weapon Skill Upgrade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Mass Archival [2018] :: RP Info Section-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD